Hi, there! I've decided to write another set of Q&A's as a continuation to my first list. So, without further ado, here it is.
1. What do you think you cook or bake the best? I think it would have to be chocolate chip cookies. I've actually baked them several times.
2. How old was your mother when she had you? My mother was thirty-six years old when she gave birth to me.
3. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? I consider myself an extrovert. I love meeting and talking with new people, even when I was a little girl.
4. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up? I prefer someone to cheer me up, of course!
5. Rugrats or Doug? Honestly, I love them both.
6. What’s your dream job? I'd like to have a Digital Humanities-related job, like helping in culture preservation or doing Animation and Graphic Arts.
7. What’s your dream car? My dream car is a blue Mini Cooper.
8. What’s your cure for hiccups? I would usually ask my mother to scare them away. It's very effective. I also drink lots of water.
9. Do you believe in second chances? Definitely!
10. What’s the most pleasant sounding accent? The British accent! I never get tired of listening to it.
11. What’s the most beautiful beach you’ve been to? The most beautiful beach I've been to is my country's very own Boracay.
12. What animal is the most majestic? The most majestic animal in my opinion is the horse. It's my second favorite animal after the dog, too.
13. If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve? Italian food! I love Italian cuisine.
14. What are some of your favorite games to play? For board games, my favorites are Scrabble, Jenga, and Boggle. In my tablet, I love to play Angry Birds, Minion Rush, and Fruit Ninja.
15. What’s your favorite food combination? Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
16. What’s the longest trip you’ve been on? The longest trip I've been on so far is my Switzerland trip back in 2010.
17. What household chore do you actually enjoy? I enjoy washing the dishes.
18. How good are you at drawing? I'm quite skilled at it.
19. What is your favorite genre of movie? Why? My favorite movie genre is comedy. Nothing beats a good laugh, and it is a wonderful stress reliever.
20. How do you feel about clowns? I never liked them. They're just really creepy to the core.
There you have it, folks! I hope you enjoyed reading this list. If you didn't, please be respectful. If you can't do that, piss off!
Peace and love,