Advice Relationship Advice

k9hatake posted on Feb 14, 2012 at 02:40PM
ok well a couple weeks ago my ex boyfriend asked me out. that same day my best fiend asked me out. aside frome that i was in a store on my laptop drinking coffe and my fav. song (at the time)came on it was the one that i want from grease a duet. i was facing the back in the back and someone upfront started singing the boys parrt. not knowing i started singing the girls part. when it was over he came up to me and complimented my singing. i told him thanks. he then suggested we go out sometime. i told him i wasn't looking for a relationship at the time my ex and my best friend had just asked me out. he kept on trying when i turned around and said everything to him again then opened my eyes to realize it was another one of my friends.

so what do i do now?

Advice 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago agbtrtsfan said…
smile
Well , do you like any of them? If you like one of them then go ahead and say yes. But if you don't then you could just say no. But no matter what your answer , if i were you I would figure out if there are any rumors being spread . Something sounds a little fishy about all your friends suddenly asking uyou like that

~~~~~~Aubrey~~~~~~
over a year ago dreamon727 said…
Yea, I agree there is something fishy going on...
Who do you like the most?
Who deserves you?
Oh, and if he asked you out, he's your ex so he is probabl faking.
over a year ago k9hatake said…
rainy
as i explained to others i have been going out with the one who sang with me. although he came up to me after school one day and told me he was cheeting on me. i really really like him still. i have even said love before. he treated me like (and sorry to use song lyrics) i lit up his world like nobodyelse. ia priciated his honesty. I still want him. I just dont want to share him.
over a year ago dreamon727 said…
Welll.....Just be friends....
Who's this girl he was cheating with you on?
over a year ago k9hatake said…
rainy
i dont think its a good idea to put her name on the web. i wouldn't want it to happen to me so ya.