OK,so,couple of days ago,I was with my friend,walking her dog.And suddeny,her rottweiler,Daisy,started acting weird - she was whining and her legs were twitching just like her tail.First we thought she stepped on some broken glass or something so we checked all her paws but,of course,we found nothing.After a couple of minutes,Daisy started shaking and scremaing in pain.Not howling - SCREAMING! I never heard such a sound in my life!My friend called her mum to come with the car and take them to the vet's immedialy.Her mum parked somewhere about 10 minutes walk from where we were... So we (kind of) picked her up (it was more dragging on the ground than actually carrying..Daisy is a rottweiler,she's damn heavy!) and got her to the car.All the car ride she was screaming.When we arrived at the vet's the went stiff as wood,her eye went foggy and she couldn't move.So we carried her in and as soon as the vet saw her,he said it's a case of some kind of poisoning (he said the name but I don't remember).That kind of poison is used to 'humanely' kill stray dogs.People from the kennels put it in some meat and leave it out.And let me tell you - that kind of killing isn't humane at all! Daisy was really suffering! So,she probably ate a mouse or a rat whose been poisoned instead of a dog and that's how she got poisoned,too.That is are really awful way to kill dogs!I whish I could put an end to this but,not many people care about animals as much as I do...

P.S. Daisy is alright now! Just like nothing happened!