AJ Cook A.J. Cook ScreenCaps {Movies}

nikki8green6 posted on May 26, 2010 at 11:07PM
Below is a list of movies that A.J. has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain movie just let me know and I will try and upload it..Thanks..:)

link
(2011) NR
The true story of Libba Phillips (Jennifer Morrison) is dramatized in this compelling drama that begins when Libba's mentally unbalanced younger sister, Ashley, goes missing and the police are unable to help, leaving the painful search up to Libba and her family. Libba establishes Outpost for Hope, a resource center that helps people search for missing loved ones, and after five years, she finds Ashley and provides hope and support to others.

link
(2001) R
Lori and Tom Peterson have moved into their dream home, next-door to perfect neighbors Carl and Helen Schmidt. Lori, still haunted by a brutal rape in Chicago years earlier, soon begins to suspect that the Schmidts are not what they appear to be. When Helen mysteriously disappears, Lori is convinced that Carl is responsible and sets out to prove that he's a cold-blooded killer. But can she do it before he silences her, too?

link
(2007) PG-13
A big fish in the little pond of Mud Meadows, Reed Fish (Jay Baruchel) has it all: He hosts a radio show with the mayor (Katey Sagal) and is about to wed the town beauty (Alexis Bledel). But when his high school crush (Schuyler Fisk) resurfaces, he makes choices that throw his life into chaos. DJ Qualls and Chris Parnell are among the colorful characters in this quirky comedy about a small-town love triangle, penned by the real Reed Fish.

link
(2008) NR
When God calls, you answer, even if it means carrying a child for two men when you're a married Christian conservative from the South. Worlds collide when one of the dads (Orlando Jones) descends on the mom (A.J. Cook) to "manage" the pregnancy in this comedy. With the African American choreographer and dad-to-be refusing to budge from the surrogate's home, her very Southern community and anti-gay marriage hubby are in a tizzy.

link
(2010) NR
The new owners of a home pick the wrong day to host a birthday party when their bash is crashed by the house's previous occupants: three fugitive bank robber brothers, their sister, and their shrewd, protective and psychotic mother (Rebecca De Mornay). A hostage crisis ensues as the mother plots her family's big escape in this loose remake of the 1980 Troma B-movie classic. Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II, III and IV) directs.

link
(2007) R
In 1997, a series of strange lights were observed in the skies from the Nevada state line all the way to the edge of Tucson. Director Roy Knyrim's interpretation of the event known as "The Phoenix Lights" focuses on six eyewitnesses who, stranded on a desolate road, experienced more than just a light show. Jason Connery, A.J. Cook and George Stults star in this dramatic reenactment of one of the largest UFO sightings ever recorded.

link
(2001) PG-13
A merry band of snowboarding dudes lives life to the fullest on Alaska's Bull Mountain. But their girl-chasing, party-hearty days will soon end if the new landowner (Lee Majors) follows through with plans to build a chic resort, leaving the boys out in the cold. It's up to the dudes to derail the development! The outrageous comedy boasts a killer soundtrack as well as incredible snowboarding stunts from real-life champions.

link
(2001) R
Disturbed by her horrific past, Molly focuses her energies on researching the minds of serial killers. She joins a study group fixated on solving a local campus murder, but when the students realize the killer's modus operandi mirrors that of London's legendary Jack the Ripper, Molly's friends begin to fall victim around her.

link
A young couple is having a hard time staying together after the husband cheats, so they decide that a second honeymoon in the tropics is just the ticket. But right as they're about to get their relationship back on track, he mysteriously disappears in broad daylight! It's incredible to watch this strong woman face increasingly greater danger in her fight to save her man — and her marriage.

link
(2001) R
In part three of the Wishmaster franchise, college co-ed Diane Collins (A. J. Cook) finds a mysterious jeweled box in the office of her boss, archeology professor Joel Barash (Jason Connery). When Collins unwittingly releases the box's occupant -- an evil genie (John Novak) who assumes Barash's likeness and plots to take over the world -- the Archangel Michael (Tobias Mehler) must come to the rescue.
 Below is a list of movies that A.J. has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencap
last edited on Feb 02, 2012 at 04:17PM

AJ Cook 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NariJames said…
hmmm
Are you going to be uploading any more AJ movies anytime soon?? If so can I suggest one?
over a year ago nikki8green6 said…
smile
I'm going to be uploading 'The House Next Door' either Thursday or Friday. If you have any suggestions or requests just let me know and I'll see what I can do..
last edited over a year ago
sunny
I'll be uploading 'Night Skies' in 2 or 3 days...
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
and if you need any icons for those movies I have uploaded night skies and final destination 2!!!and ill be uploading the house next door sometime this simmer
over a year ago Blairsey said…
mischievous
Anyone want to make screencaps from the recent interviews A.J. has done...?
I would have to have access to the videos to make screencaps of them...
wink
YouTube. :)
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
umm I may be able to do them and carine for the love of AJ
ajcook.fan
smile
@ Blair: Send me a link to the interviews you want capped and I will try and cap them

laugh
Alrighty! I'll do that sometime soon. :D
heart
@Blair: K, and keep up the good work on FTLOAJ! The spot really looks great! :)
wink
Thanks, Nikki! I'm tryin'.
hmmm
Ah, okay, I have another screencap request. I suppose the interviews will have to wait..

But is anyone willing to do screencaps on AJ/JJ for the OPENING SEQUENCE of SEASON 1 on CRIMINAL MINDS?

We seem to have a bit of screencaps missing on FTLOAJ for season 1, so I'm gonna try and see if there's some here on Fanpop.
smile
I uploaded all of season 1 on the Criminal Minds Girls spot so I know you'll find some there but you have to sift through caps of Garcia & Elle too.. I'll do the openong sequence & upload it sometime tonight.
laugh
Sweet, thanks for the info and uploading the opening sequence screencaps!
Nikki, you already have the season 1 opening sequence screencaps, so no need to do it again! They were in the CM Girls fanpop section!
smile
Thanks for letting me know I was just about to redo them..:)
big smile
Here are the interviews that need to be screencapped:

link
link
link
link

Thanks!!!
I was able to 'cap' the first interview but I'm having a little trouble with the others..it might be a little longer before they're finished
Oh okay, no rush!
sunny
I will be uploading 'caps' from Ripper: Letter from Hell in 2 or 3 days:)
last edited over a year ago
sunny
I'll be uploading Wishmaster III within the next week:)
Screencaps are now hot-linked for easier navigation:)
smile
Bringing Ashley Home is now in the screencaps section...