Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X New Moves For Everyone

Deejaytenkay posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 03:16PM
i thought rather than delete this old crusty area i'd revamp it. if there are any moves your characters new or old possess that you want to explain in greater detail do so here. they can be from any era, arc 1-3 or side stories.
:)
last edited on Nov 02, 2010 at 10:04AM

Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Deejaytenkay said…
(hey, so we can better navigate this forum is it ok for Lugiaowner and K5 to delete the above posts? thanks muchly)

Ah-hem, i was pretty bored today so i decided to show and demonstrate a few popular characters new moves.
i'll be documenting most of my characters.
just doing this to showcase new techniques and explain thier uses as well as inform my friends. hope that's ok K5. :)

Deejay
Sonic Smackdown - Deejay boosts the enemy upwards with a raikiri Finger Jab and keeps them Airborne with Wind Style Tornado Twister. after leaping above his enemy he activates Gravity Technique and slams the enemy with a mighty arm drop falling with them till they ht the ground.
afterwards depending on his mood he'll do Blaze ball or just walk away.

Sonic Rasen-Disc - one of deejay's first original moves. deejay smashes two sonic rasengans together compressing the chakra until it forms a razor sharp spiraling blade. deejay hurls this at enemies which it actively seeks. not only can this attack sever enemies into shards but the disc itself is explosive. when it detonates it fills the air wth razor thin sonic shards.
deejay can open up reality portals using his Mangekyo Sharingan to disorientate and eliminate groups of enemies.

shadow clone Cannon - deejay forms shadow clone arms around his own to increase the power of a sonic chakra cannon to nearly one hundred times it's original potency.

Mangekyo Sharingan - every mangekyo is unique. Itachi and Sasuke had Amaterasu. Kakashi had Dimensional Rift.
Deejay had Amaterasu but burned it out. he can no longer perform the technique. as a result his remaining Mangekyo has evolved. deejay can open up pockets of reality which he can jump through, seal enemies in, project images through or many other things.

Prison Of Fear - a highly advanced Genjutsu. deejay can feed on the enemies fear using this technique to replenish chakra stocks. the images seen by the enemies always differ. but they are all truly horrifying.

Shadow Style, Dark Feather Clone Burst - taught to deejay by alester Deejay can perform this technique to fill an area quickly with razor feathers. if his technique fails he can reveal thier true nature. all the feathers are actually disguised shadow clones just waiting to punch the nemy with a sonic Rasengan.

Gore Techniques - granted to deejay only due to his malleable blood, gore techniques are highly disruptve. they affect enemy morale and in most cases can end a fight extremely quickly. as time has progressed deejay can now alter his bone structure and density, increase the elasticity of his skin and turn his muscle fibers into ropes and whips.

Sonic Storm and Sonic Bio-Storm - one of deejay's strongest techniques, Sonic Storm is inbiased, it'll attack friends and foes in the area, it's a maelstrom of sonic shots and airborne rasengans. they spiral around a large portion of the battlefield eliminating deejay's enemies.
Sonic Biostorm isn't an offensive technique, it's designed to spread deejay's blood around to make it easier for him to absorb techniques. it causes no damage to enemies at all.

The Oni-Gan - the true purpose of the Onigan until this point has remained a mystery. for the first time ever in full i'll explain it's effects.
it overlays two important eye based techniques, Sharingan and Rinnegan. though it's only 50% as powerful as either. in addition to this Orochimaru gifted Deejay with a bunch of other neat tricks.
Stasis Tunnel - he can open a stasis tunnel to slow down, stop or push time backwards. this causes Deejay incredible stress. it's not uncommon for temporary blindness to affect him after this.
Jutsu Storage - his eyes can also make jutsu acquisition easier connecting his visual range directly to his blood.
Direct Closure - this technique causes immense agony to deejay, basically and in the most direct sense possible it folds up an enemy and inserts them directly into deejay's recent memories. he obtains all prior knowledge of thier jutsus and memories as well as bonded techniques, due to it's debilitating effects on his body deejay refrains from using this technique as much as possible. the only time he used it in combat was against the powerful Kage Sarutobi (yes the Third Hokage) when locked in mortal combat as an Akatsuki Pawn.
Deejay currently has full and unrestricted use of the Rinnegan and has used it to some degree, though how and for what reason is currently unknown.

Sonic Quake - also called Planet Buster, deejay can use this incredible destructive technique to eliminate entire towns. he overcharges his fist with sonic chakra plunging it beneath the ground, the chakra spreads below ground amplifying in strength fracturing the ground and everything above it. after using it however he needs to enter a direct rest state.

Sonic Shuffle - Deejay rapidle clones himself with sonic clones, not only does this make finding deejay difficult but it opens up many avenues of attack for Deejay. the sonic clones are hghly malleable and can be destroyed, creating ear shattering sounds, molded into rasengans, deejay's favorite trick in fact is to punch clean through a clone to shake up his enemy then launch a surprise attack with multiple clones.

despite deejay's near infinite strength and his immense knowledge of jutsu deejay's chakra is incredibly weak. he's learned to refine it a bit and has grown in power as a result.
there is a phantom living in his soul that's been planted by his brother Wolfe (it sometimes appears as a giant tailed wolf before him) this is the reason his chakra is weak. it's been absorbing as much as it can and his body works in overdrve to keep up with it. it bullies him mercilessly invading his dreams and forcing him to relive unpleasant memories.

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Deejaytenkay said…
Raizo

Smoke Style Shuriken haze - by blowing a huge cloud of black smoke into the battlefield Raizo blankets the area and throws down numerous windmill shurikens.
enemies of the sand call this Judgement Cloud. very few survive this technique.

Smoke Technique, Fierce Black Sand - combines a sand wall with a devastating explosive smoke cloud, to really throw his enemies off Raizo can clone himself using sand and fill them with the explosive smoke. Raizo gained the ablity to use the sand from the former kazekage Gaara by absorbing the will of the Sand.

Smoke Style, Violent Smoke Monster - transforms Raizo into a sentient smoke beast. he can rampage the battlefield attacking enemies at his leisure. most jutsus pass through his body. he can easily access most secured areas in this form.
when spreading over the battlefield Raizo can drop chakra loaded bombs or animate his puppet arms to act independently.

Puppet Style - though basic Raizo's puppet style is not useless. it emcompasses his two wooden arms. both arms are filled to totally stacked with deadly weapons including Explosive Tags, poisoned Senbons, razor wire, explodng clay, shurkens and kunai. in his left arm he also has an enormous shuriken inside it.

in addition to these techniques Raizo can spread through any smoke. no matter how small. he can kill most of his enemies from the inside (not very nice)

Tobimaru

???????? - Tobimaru uses ?????? to affect the enemies ?????? once affected Tobimaru can ?????? with his enemies ????? and use ????? to further cause them harm.
^ hehe. i'll update Tobimaru as he becomes more and more used in the story.
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
Sad that our computer crashed and wiped out our entire hardrive...
Imma have to look through my very old Armada and hope I have it transfered on it months ago :D
So stay tuned :D
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
I got tired of reading it after a couple of jutsus lol xD im bored now and my mind is still being stupid