Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X Deejay's Past

Deejaytenkay posted on Jul 28, 2010 at 08:25AM
formerly Kunoichi Vengeance Nights. (obviously that wouldn't take off lol) thought it better to use this to update Deejay's Past.
last edited on Nov 02, 2010 at 10:58AM

Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
over a year ago Deejaytenkay said…
DEEJAY'S CHILDHOOD. AGE - 6 YEARS
deejay sat outside watching the sunset. his day had been filled with action. he'd met hs first Jonin ninja today. a proud man named Seryu. he was amazed by the ninja weapons and the man's headband. then his dad bought him an ice cream.
his brother pushed him over outside of the card shop. but a kind woman helped plaster his knee.

as he sat playing with his dolls his dad appeared next to him. he was in full ninja gear. wearing his Jonin jacket. he looked serious for a second but then saw Deejay and smiled.

"hello little dragon" his dad said. deejay smiled at his father.
"big day you've had today huh?" deejay nodded. putting his dolls on the ground.

"Dad?"

"hmm?"

"will i ever become a powerful ninja like you and mum? or my brother?"

Deejay's dad pat him on the head. he was a handsome man, with spiky hair. it hung over the headband hiding pieces of it. despite the fact there was scars over one of his eyes it didn't hide his cheerful smile or make him look intimidating. he was a most kind man.

"i don't know Tekato. your dad is a pretty strong guy. and your mum... well don't tell her i said it but i think she's stronger than i am. as far as your brother is concerned? i'm certain you'll beat him one day."

deejay looked at his shoes. his face turning red.

"your mother and i are leaving for a mission tonight. i'm leaving you in your brothers care"

he pat deejay on the head again.

"don't let him beat you up too much ok?"

his dad got up to leave and cast one final look at his son. he earnestly watched the sunset. then headed outside with his wife.

this was the last time deejay ever saw his father and his mother.

DEEJAY AGE THIRTEEN - OROCHIMARU'S PENS

he was in love with her the first time he saw her.
she stood, her hair blowing in the wind. she was in tears. one of the other bullies in the pens had hit her pretty harshly. deejay leapt up from where he sat. his eyes still hurt from his last visit to Kabuto.
deejay put up a brave fight. unfortunately the other boys were a lot stronger. he was beaten to a pulp.

the girl sat next to him as he silently brooded. nursing his wounds.

"thank you" she said and smiled.

deejay smiled slightly too.

"hey" she said "my name's Soren. who are you?"

"deejay" he grumbled.

"if you and me hang around together, i might be able to help you get stronger" she gloated, forming a half smile. she noticed deejay looking at her. he was going to take the bait.

"this coming from the girl who cried when she got slapped a bit?"

"pfft, i only did that so he'd go pick on some weaker chump, it worked right?"

deejay sat back down again and buried his face in his hands. he'd been outmatched. "touche Soren. touche"

A YEAR LATER

Deejay and Soren had accepted a mission to Wave country. they had been tasked to collect some blood from a Jashinist. something that might help increase his natural lifespan while he waitied to inhabit the body of Sasuke Uchiha.

they waited, watching the ninjas, trying to pick out thier target.

"50 ryo says i can knock him out first" Soren said lounging over deejay. she rested her arms on his shoulders, and her chin on his head.

"Pfft, whatever" deejay grinned. "hundred ryo says i can kick his butt followed by yours."

"you're on sonic man" she said picking up her Ocarina, she flashed him a little of her side as she leant. trying to bait him. mesmerised Deejay hardly noticed her disappear.

"dammit, smart girl, she had me distracted" deejay twirled a Kunai on his finger and vanished.

the man they'd been sent to hunt was called Gedo. he was a monster of a man. almost 8 feet tall. a former ninja from the village hidden in clouds (cos that's where we know all the best ninjas are)
he'd been meditating for hours. and finally stood, captivated by some beautiful music.

upon exiting his shrine he fiddled with his necklace. he caught site of a girl playing an ocarina, and approached her with interest.

"that's some beautiful music you're playing there" he said. "kind of reminds me of something from my own childhood"

"this reminds me of the time i kicked your ass" came a voice from the shadows.

a fist flew towards Gedo's nose which he dodged with ease. the girl by the balcony faded out of existence.

"idiot" came another voice "i almost had him in Genjutsu"

Soren appeared brandishing a few shuriken. "now i gotta do this the old fashioned way"

"so you both want to try to kill me huh? Orochimaru must have sent you idiots. just to let you both know, i've killed many sound ninja. more than i can count on two hands"

"didn't think you could count higher than 3" deejay sneered.

"yeah, you jashinist's never were very smart" Soren chimed in.

"that's it" Gedo roared. he began to center light in his palm. "i'm going to roast you like a chicken"

deejay leapt up and kicked him in the head. beneath him Soren kicked him in the crotch.
Gedo dropped and deejay flipped away. he threw some kunais which Gedo caught in his arm. roaring he spear tackled Soren to the dirt.
"Hands Off!" deejay yelled making some hand signals.

"Fire Style, Blaze ball"

Gedo was enveloped in flame, Soren rolled away. "jeez deejay, don't hold back or anything"

Gedo raised himself to his feet. he seemed unscathed. he roared with anger. muscles bristling over hs enormous frame.

"might want to put the bet on hold for a bit." deejay said. "chakra me"

Soren began to mould chakra in deejay's hand. it slowly became a swirling ball of energy. deejay stood back as Gedo roared at him running, the full force of a train.

deejay waited until the last possible second and thrust the ball of energy forward. it crashed into Gedo sending him spinning backwards crashing through a wall into a building.

"we're going to have to come up with a name for that one day" Soren said.

"i still think Deejay special would be awesome"

"that's why your an idiot"

a hand grabbed at the crumbling wall. Gedo was still concious!

"quick, Formation B" deejay said as he began to form hand signals.

Gedo fired an intense light beam. then ran full pelt towards them. the light ht deejay in the chest exploding him. Soren approached Gedo from the side who grabbed her by the neck with his free hand.

"should have known better than to mess with a Jashinist little girl"

"should have known better than to underestimate sound ninja" gurgled Soren.

"Sonic Shotgun Jutsu"

deejay smashed two chakra orbs into the back of Gedo who fell sliding to his knees. Soren's feet touched the ground for a split second it was all she needed.

"night night Jashin Punk"

Light speed sonic strike"

Soren's knee shot up with the speed of a bullet hammering into Gedo's chin. stars buzzed around his head and he growled with rage. he looked Soren in the eyes.

"you know what?" Gedo growled.

then he fell unoncious.
soren raised herself up and breathed long deep breaths. Deejay stood by her side and supported himself on her shoulders.

"looks like Jashinists aren't that tough after all" deejay breathed.

"looks like you owe me 50 ryo" Soren breathed back.

depressed deejay buried his head on Soren's shoulder.

(i'll post more as i think about it. let me know if you like it)
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
i liked it :3
over a year ago Deejay20k said…
TEKATO'S MISSION TO RONOHAKURE

DEEJAY AGE 14

Deejay and Soren's most recent mission had sent the two of them to Ronohakure, the village hidden in Farms. knowing this village to be peaceful, Deejay didn't bat an eye when he noticed the two were being followed on the road to the village.

the two of them had dressed in warmer clothes, being that Ronohakure bordered the Land of Lava in the northern districts. Soren too had come prepared with a much lighter ensemble.
she picked the underwear out of her butt for the hundredth time, Deejay had been walking with his eyes closed, practicing some unseeing jutsu, but he could tell by her exasperated sigh, that she was getting progressively bored.

at last she said "Sensei, i'm so bored"

Deejay stopped under a tree and reached up to grab a fruit. he missed the first few attempts before he felt a slimmer hand grab his own and direct it towards the prize, he opened his eyes to see Soren right up in his face.

"what are you doing?"

Soren turned a slight shade of purple an turned away.

"helping you get that apple, you're taking this blind Jutsu thing seriously"

Deejay took a bite and threw the apple to Soren who caught it without looking. she'd already mastered the blind jutsu weeks ago.

in the time they stood Deejay took note that his pursuers had also stopped. and although their faces were obscured, he knew they were watching him.
Deejay and Soren continued to walk. he reviewed their mission in his head. they were to obtain a small blue stone that was used in the village to channel water. it appeared to function as a portable Jutsu. it was something that Kabuto was very interested in. but something else troubled his mind.

he'd seen Kimimaro talking to a man with orange hair prior to the weeks events. Deejay knew all about Sasuke from the fact that Kabuto liked to talk to himself. but Kimimaro brought up the subjects of incompatibility, and failure. something Deejay found deeply engrossing.

he was shaken from his daydream by Soren.

"Sensei, we have arrived."

Deejay looked up at the colossal gate of the village. he noticed ninja sentries approaching him, as well as a smaller door carved into the huge gate.

"strangers, the village of Ronohakure is at national risk. the Kage was assassinated the other day, and i fear i must ask you your business here"

Deejay nodded and reached to grab from his back, a beautifully made Guitar. Soren took the Ocarina from her hip also.

"we are naught but musicians wishing to play at the Kage's funeral celebration. we mean no harm to the populace, only wish to be paid and continue on our way"

Deejay note the guards skepticism and nodded to Soren. who began to blow a tune. Deejay followed Suite on the guitar. as the pair played Tragedy of The Seventh Son.

"there once was a king whose story begun
gave birth to six children and his seventh son
the fates it appeared had deemed that day
to give him the world but take his away
the king a devoted man was forced to run
defying the fate of his seventh son
and the darkness moved awaaaaaaay
with every passing daaaaaay"

the guard paused them after the verse.
"that is enough. please enter the village, but i pray of you, don't play that song for the funeral. the horror would be too much to bear for the widow"

Deejay returned his guitar and lifted his hat. "may i ask why?"

the guard stroked the stubble on his chin. as if making up his mind to tell Deejay the truth. finally he said

"the Kage was assassinated by his own son"

ONCE INSIDE THE VILLAGE

Soren and Deejay paid for a room at an Inn before Soren left to explore the town. Deejay had noticed their two friends who'd been following them also got inside the village. as one of the men had flashed his coat, Deejay noticed a familiar insignia. a Blue Cloud half covered by a purple skull. the fact that the two of them were also travelling together seemed to confirm his suspicions.

they were members of Akatsuki Dusk.

Deejay closed his eyes and approached the swirling mass that lived inside of him. if formed the shape of a giant blue wolf. it grinned when it saw him.

"ahh so my cage has appeared. come to beg for power? or just the embrace of death?"

Deejay remained calm.

"i wish to know what exactly Akatsuki want with you. this is the second group of assassins they've sent after me. i know it's not you they want. you aren't a tailed beast."

the wolf narrowed it's eyes mere inches from Deejay's face.

"fool" it breathed "what makes you so sure you or i are even what they seek"

and then it vanished. content to ignore Deejay. he sighed and rubbed his head. the act he'd been putting on was tiring. even his own demon wasn't convinced by his seriousness. realising then he'd need to get on with the mission, Deejay donned a shirt from the wardrobe and headed outside. the night had fallen quickly, and it was still very warm. Deejay headed in the general direction of the Town Centre towards a Ramen Hut. he noticed in the centre of town, a beautiful fountain suspending a small blue stone. his eyes opened wide upon noticing his objective.

inside the hut he sat down and placed his order, placing his hands around his bowl, he ate like a criminal. unused to the outside world he felt the need to protect his food. and cherish it.

another man entered the hut an sat next to him. Deejay recognised him as the stranger who'd been following him before.
the man had a grainy gravelly voice. Deejay noticed he kept his eyes covered, and that there was a scar across his throat. intrigued he listened closely.

"dear Minstrel, do you take requests?"

Deejay swallowed and waved his hand across the other man's eyes. satisfied he couldn't see, Deejay remained on edge, this could be a trick

"why yes" he said, sticking to his ruse "what did you have in mind stranger?"

the voice came from the opposite end of thetable catching Deejay by surprise

"i wish the request the Sound of Death. or to be more specific, The Death of Sound"

there was a cackling laugh as Deejay turned his head away, only to find the man had vanished. he cursed his senses and went back to eating. not only were they Akatsuki, but they were also not fools.

Soren returned later that night as Deejay sat awake watching out the window. briskly she changed clothes and sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder. she noticed one of his Oni-Gan were turning,

"do you suspect danger Sensei?"

when Deejay didn't asnwer she looked puzzled. then she noticed the flagon in his hand and let out an awkward smile. he'd drunk himself to sleep and was recording the fountain with Oni-Gan. she stretched and climbed into bed. but not before putting a blanket on her master.

EARLY THE NEXT MORNING

Soren awoke to see Deejay missing. his chair vacant and the flagon on the floor. quickly she sat up right into the point of a Kunai. she felt a hand grab her hair and pull it back. looking up she spied a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. and a pair of red bloodshot eyes. she watched in horror as the man licked the Kunai, cutting his tongue. and lower it back to her throat.

"you won't obstruct the way of the Dawn, Sound Village trash" he uttered. his breath smelled like dead rats. Soren fought the urge to gag. as he lowered the knife town to her top he sneered
"but i might have some fun with you first"

it was at that second that the Soren he was holding expoded into a cataclysmic shrieking sound. he held his ears with both hands as a figure raced out from behind the curtains.

"Sonic Style, Shotgun Foot"

Soren did a standing jump side kick right into the Akatuki's left cheek, it was followed by a sonic boom, which broke the mans jaw, sending him spiralling across the room. Soren glanced outside the window again to see Deejay at the fountain battling the other Akatsuki.

"kick his ass Sense" she said to herself followed by a louder "i already hit mine Sensei, you owe me 20 Ryo"

on the ground Deejay swore, he turned his attention back to the Akatsuki with his eyes covered. he held his Kunai backhand style, the same way Soren did. he'd seen the ninja loitering around the fountain early that morning and had awaken Soren and told her to prepare for a trap. then he;d gone down to confront the Akatsuki. a man named Kogoyo. a Genjutsu user.

"i hope you've been watching me the entire time" Kogoyo said in his gravelly voice.

his figure appeared to fade away. the attack came from Deejay's right. a sword. it sliced upwards cutting Deejay in two. the figure of Deejay vanished being replaced by a cut log. split perfectly in half

"that throwing your voice trick" came a sound somewhere around Kageyo just as a fist connected with the left side of his face
"doesn't work on me twice"

Kageyo staggered backwards, then hissed. Deejay watched in horror as one of his arms began to split apart, from inside it Deejay caught sight of a variety of Ninja Eyes. a sight so terrifying, he almost lost sight of Kageyo.

"is this the Genjutsu?"

"no" came the gravelly voice "not yeeeeet"

Deejay hoped Soren was having more luck, and cursed his bad decision to fight apart.

IN THE HOTEL ROOM

Soren made some hand signals, the other Akatsuki peeled himself off the wall and spat as his nose bled. Soren noticed he bled green. interesting.

he screeched as his hand began to grow nails at a super fast rate, almost until they formed miniature knives, then he threw himself forward towards her.

"i'm going to bite your head off!!"

"Water Style, Steam Haze Jutsu"

the room suddenly filled with steam. Soren faded in and out of the haze. the Akatsuki struck here and there but appeared to hit nothing. in rage he made hand signals of his own, then cut his thumb with one of his own nails.

"Poison Fish Jutsu"

his body began to inflate. Soren noticed all the hairs on his arms and legs were pointing outwards almost like...

"uh oh"

she rapidly made more hand signals. but her primary work was already done.

he haze began to clear, and the Akatsuki was greatly swelled. he smiled and exhaled sending poisoned needles all througout the room, Soren did her best to dodge but got hit by a few. defeated she slumped to the floor. the Akatsuki laughed, now back to his former self. he stalked towards Soren growing his nails longer and longer.

"Time for Wikato to slice you up princess"

"no" Soren countered "time for Wikato to take a flight"

she tapped the ground twice and the paper bomb she'd attached to Wikato's back ignited. his smile faded when he realised his distance from Soren, to the window. the reality hit him all at once.

"this was all planned?"

Soren smiled weakly making her last set of hand signs.

"yup. it's all up to you now Sensei"

then the bomb exploded, sending Wikato hurtling out the window. Soren slumped to the floor, exausted, but she'd got her anti-poison jutsu activated by closing her chakra points.

"please hurry Sensei"

OUTSIDE

Deejay watched as a flaming meteor erupted out of the hotel window hurtling towards the fountain. Kogoyo made a gesture and put his hand to the ground. Deejay watched as a huge skeletal hand reached up and grabbed Wikato midflight, burying him under the water. a huge skeletal creature began to climb out of the ground Deejay used the distraction to his advantage and grabbed the stone. at once, the water in the fountain ceased to flow. Deejay also bit his thumb and let his blood drip into the water.

"like that Jutsu"

Kogoyo grinned and raised his arm up as the skeletal beast howled. Wikato raised himself slowly. burned almost to a crisp. his hair was completely gone. Deejay noticed his extremely long nails and that there were only three of them. two must have broken off in the crash.

"it's over now Sound Scum" Kogoyo gloated " the game ends here and you die"

Deejay felt his grip shake. looking down he realised Snakes were winding their way up his leg. skeletal arms reached for his body from the blood filled fountain. there was a red Sharingan eye poking out from the depths of Kogoyo's arm. the Sharingan had come to life.

this was the genjutsu

on instinct Deejay closed his eyes. he needed to shatter that arm.

" a fruitless venture" the Kogoyo said. "Wikato, Gomorrah, finish him"

Deejay heard the skeletal beast roar. he "Saw" the forms of chakra moving towards him. humanoid chakras. one blue, he guessed Wikato. the other was purple. he guessed Gomorrah. the skeleton.
Deejay acted quickly.

Wikato stabbed at him with the nails. Deejay slid barely under them and arced up his shoulder making hand signs along the way. sliding beneath Wikato he pursed his lips.

Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu

flame once again enveloped Wikato who resumed his mad screams. Deejay turned suddenly letting some Ninja Stars fall into his hand from his shirtsleeve. he backed straight into Gomorrah,

Sonic Style, Sonic Wall

the force of his sonic slam shattered the skeletal beast. as it disintegrated behind him he threw the Shuriken in one fell swoop, not towards Kogoyo but to Wikato. in his madness Wikato didnt even sense the shuriken. he dropped to the ground rollong in the water. they missed him completely.

he grabbed Kogoyo in an embrace.

"why?" Kogoyo asked, preparing to stab Deejay with his sword. "you've just failed yourself."

as the blade entered his chest Deejay smiled.

"no it isn't over yet"

Sonic Shuriken Jutsu

the shurikens doubled back, growing in size and being covered with a blue aura. they hummed with sonic energy, Kogoyo tried to escape, but Deejay held him in place, almost cemented in the water. he held Kogoyo's hand aloft,

"NOOOOOO"

the first shuriken hit Deejay in the back, it exploded sending meat and gore everywhere. the second hit Kogoyo in the arm. it too exploded, vaporising the arm. the final shuriken missed completely. sailing off towards the mountain in the distance. Kogoyo cringed holding his shattered arm.

from out of the fountain Deejay arose, covered in blood. the Genjutsu had been shattered. he'd destroyed the illusion with the help of a gore clone.

Kagoyo didn't miss a beat. he stalked towards Wikato and lifted him, moving his hands in ninja signals.

using his own hand as a third catalyst Kagoyo tore off his facemask, revealing two huge golden eyes. Deejay gasped when he saw them.

"Elder Tech!"

he didn't get much chance to wonder

"Fire Style, Dragon Pillar Jutsu"

a huge dragon of flames erupted from Wikato's mouth heading towards Deejay. in his haste he did the only rational thing his mind could think of.

he threw the stone into his mouth and swallowed it.

as the dragon bore down upon him, he felt the stone reacting with his body. the fountain began to bubble around him as he unleashed a power of his own.

"water style, Water Dragon Jutsu"

a dragon made of water erupted from Deejay's mouth seeking the fire pillar. the two connected filling the place with steam. Deejay never stopped moving.

"hidden water Style, Ice Style Ice Prison"

the mist began crackling as it froze in midair. Deejay grabbed a paper bomb and hurled it towards Kagoyo who smiled. a purple barrier began to surroud the two ninja. the paper bomb wouldn't make it. it was the golden eyes of Kagoyo. the Elder Tech.

"god damn barrier tech"

Deejay dropped to his knees and put his hand in the blood soaked fountain. a clone of his rose up near Kagoyo and grabbed the paper bomb midflight, it turned back to the ninja and got it inches from his face just as the place became enshrouded in ice.

then it exploded. sending ice everywhere.

Wikato was instantly vaporised. his already weak skin no match for the bomb. Kagoyo was slightly more lucky. his eyes were destroyed and he fell back, rambling in the water.

Deejay made a last set of hand signs.

"Secret Dark Jutsu"

skeletal hands reached up from the fountain grabbing Kogoyo. he screamed with everything he had as he was dragged under into a dark abyss. Deejay had just committed his soul to Naraku. the price was a year of his own life. as Kogoyo's hand dissapeared under the water, it ran clear again, the blood gone.

Deejay stumbed out of the fountain and collapsed into the arms of the surrounding villagers. they'd witnessed the whole thing. Deejay realise he was as good as done for. and faded into unconciusness.

instead, the villagers took him and Soren, patched them up and watched over them in the hospital. it wasn't until Deejay woke later that he heard the whole story.
the stone he had swallowed was the Will of the Waves. a priceless artifact that had washed into their village from another, it had provided them with clean water, for production and for drinking, but the guilt they'd sustained while keeping it had made them all paranoid.
which is why the Kage's son had murdered his father. he suspected the Kage of using the stone for immortallity and wrongfully slain him, becoming a rogue ninja in the process.
they asked Deejay to return the Stone to it's rightful village in the waves and he agreed. as it had already bonded to his body.
he made the promise while keeping Kabuto's agenda to himself.
they also agreed to let them go without incident, knowing full well they were Sound Village members, as long as they fulfilled their obligation and played at the Kage's funeral.

Deejay stayed by Soren every day. he'd given her some of his blood to help with her healing. and it had worked miracles.
when she was well enough they played at the Kage's funeral and went on their way back to the SOund Village. their prize safe within Deejay's stomach.

Deejay had piggybacked Soren most of the trip and they talked about the SOund village ice cream hut most of the way. their bond as strong as ever.

two things bothered Deejay however.

Kabuto would need to extract the stone. not a procedure he looked forward to.

and he was sure he'd definitely not seen the last of Akatsuki.

(More coming in the future. les time this time.)
(Deejay and Soren forever Deejay10k)
over a year ago Lv100LUGIAOwner said…
mischievous
(Wow that was intense i hope he has more flashbacks lol great job deejay n_n)