Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X Winter Adventures 2! :D

K5-HOWL posted on Dec 01, 2010 at 08:02PM
Welcome back for another joyful winter fun here in the arcs and with charcaters new and old^_^

Note: This is a side story, it does not effect the real story, this is just were all characters good and bad....*thinks of Vamek*<_< can um just have fun in the snow

Ps. I drew the picture

Pss. The tree looks better when u are looking at the real picture
Welcome back for another joyful winter fun here in the arcs and with charcaters new and old^_^

Not
last edited on Dec 01, 2010 at 08:39PM

Akatsuki Haven and Organisation X 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Deejaytenkay said…
(Sweet! i love non canonical storylines)

(for this particular story deejay will be the one from the current arc. over his blind eye he wears a headband like an eyepatch. he has a pair of earmuffs on this year and a half blue half white hoodie. blue and white puzzle piece snowboarding pants and snowshoes.
Soren is also making an appearance this arc. she's dressed in a long purple hoodie, a purple and white undershirt. a long purple and white skirt (like ankle length) and showy shoes. she's wearing a beret hat this year. she has very long hair with a purple streak running through the front of it that hangs in long bangs.)

Deejay emerged from a snowdrift. his face was covered in snow. his fall from the tree had been extremely graceful consideringhow high it was. he did a quick check around to see if anyone saw him fall then got up and dusted himself off. he was in the clear.... for now :)
Soren sat under the tree deejay had fallen from. she was enjoying the latest issue of Kunoichi vengeance nights when deejay's tumble had knocked some snow down onto her head. she looked at him grumpily.

"Sorry" deejay said looking sheepish. he held out his hand to her. "i found this up there. thought you might like it."

she looked at him sideways. "it's a worm isn't it? or a spider?"

deejay shook his head. "nope. saw something shiny" he opened his hand revealing a purple ring. it had a black stone in the center. it reflected off the low daylight sending sparkling color over Soren's face. her eyes lit up upon seeing it

"it's beautiful, thank you sensei"
she reached earnestly for the ring and held it. then she put it on her finger.

at once, sweeping snowdunes rushed past her face. she saw snow forts, caves, creepy ninja with goggles over thier eyes, a giant sleeping furry creature and finally at the end of her long voyage she saw a pile of treasure so huge it made a dragon's hoard look like pocket change.
suddenly she was snapped back to reality right into Deejay's arms. deejay held her for a second then let her up slowly.
"what happened? are you ok?"

soren made a greedy face. deejay immediately knew what she was thinking

"you saw some treasure didn't you? you only make this face when you see a reward coming."

Soren nodded.

"where? where did you see it?"

Soren frowned. "the ring took me north. over in that direction"

deejay frowned and scratched his head. "that's snow ninja country. they might be a little tough for us to beat alone."

Soren nodded again. "so let's find anyone who wants to accompany us. we'll split the treasure 50/50 with them. half each. we get half, they get half."

deejay's smile grew cheshire cat large. "that's why i love you, you're smarter than anybody"

Soren blushed.

"well they can't be too far away. but just to be safe if we get into any fights, we should use non lethal combat, i'm sure the snow ninjas are just having a good time"

soren nodded, then the two of them walked off hand in hand searching for anyone else who was interested in a great treasure hunt.

(on a final note, i found out i am the first person to use Snow Rasengan! go me!)
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
big smile
Shisutaa who never really got to know deejay well decided this was the perfect time to.

It was hard to seee her cause of her articwolf form, so she waited till she was very close to him and glomped him, turning back into a human as she did ^_^