American Idol Kris is our new american idol!!!!

r-pattz posted on May 21, 2009 at 02:02AM
ugh adam so should have won!!! well, as long as he gets a record deal, im happy. enough. what do you guys think about kris as this years american idol??

American Idol 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LibbyLolli said…
Adam deserved to win! he was a lot better all season! kris sucks, but at least Adamm is going to get a deal, like you said. we'll have to be happy with that, eh?
over a year ago astroasis said…
I'm so happy that Kris won! He's actually the first contestant since Kelly Clarkson whose albums I would actually BUY!

And he's just so nice. I think it was really gracious of him to say that Adam deserved it.

I do think Adam has a better voice, but I prefer Kris's singing... and apparently, a lot of America agrees :)

But I think Adam will go super far in the music industry. Probably even farther than Kris. Although I won't be buying his albums, myself ;)

Edit: Adam's, I mean. I'll be buying Kris's ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maggiemay287 said…
The show was fantastic tonight, but the ending was a let down for me. Even the audience didn't know what to do. The place got so quiet. I am very, very disappointed. Adam should have won hands down. I don't know what else to say. I am so shocked.
over a year ago italiangirl976 said…
i dont think adam should of won. If you think about it adam has done professional singing and stuff kris hasent. and thats what american idol is.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
smile
watever, they both were realy good!
over a year ago mari_giovani said…
OMG, that´s so unfair and stupid, italiangirl976!!! Just cause Adam TRIED to pursuit his dreams he deserved to LOSE???
Adam´s the winner, he´s MY american idol, and he will be remembered years from now, i cant say the same about kris!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago izzzyroxmysocks said…
yay! i wanted kris to win!!