Angel Beats! Our Angel Beats Family rp

mistymaydawngo posted on Mar 02, 2012 at 07:46PM
Please look at the rules before roleplaying (in the articles) Tell me who you are going to be and once we have some people I will make an article telling who everyone is. I will be my Oc Kiley

Angel Beats! 4363 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 4363

over a year ago UltmateUltima said…
(I'm here! Have you joined the Shi no Kioku spot yet? It's our continuation RP. If you are going to be in the sequel you must join that spot. Add stuff to it like your character bio, questions, etc. Then we'll come here and finish everything up with graduation and move on to the sequel RP in that spot.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kirou12 said…
(um, hi how the story going?)

(i am really excited to the new rp and the incoming battle of kyou and kazuya)

(oh, sorry to say but i am gonna go. i have class to attend. later)
(We are just setting things up for the new club right now. The only one who really has something to RP is you, Yuuki, Ivy, Hinata, Saeko, and maybe even Vampire. I don't know if I should just start the RP already. But read myn and Azurs character bios for more info on the story!)
( K bye!)
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
laugh
(im here!!!! hello!!!!! man am i tired!!)
smile
(You don't have to stay here if you don't want to! ^^ All for your convenience, of course!)
wink
(lol i dont mind staying here while i wait lols )
(Aw crap I need to go to sleep. Well I guess I could see you tommorow? Well anyway, bye! ;)
cloudy
(bye *waves bye*)
laugh
(lols no one else has shown up???)
(um, hello again. man studying sure is tiring)

(wish somebody is out there)
over a year ago Xenok15 said…
(hey people, what'd i miss? ^^)
(idk, i just got here too. oh hi, sorry for yesterday)
(oh i see, and what about yesterday? O.o)
(um, don't mind on it hehehehe)
(lol okiez so hey why do you put hehe? im just wondering lol so yeah~wanna RP? xD)
(ok, i will start)

kirou dreaming......

i was 12 years old and hikari was 9.

hikari is always in the hospitalsince she was 4, so she is rarely in our house.

one day.

@ their house.

kirou:i'm home *then remove his shoes and slowly walk on the corridors*

as he walk on the corridors he heard his parents arguing with someone in the living room.

the door is open so kirou peek quietly.

man:* slam his hand on the table* it's been a year now!! and you still don't have the money to pay your debts?

father: *shaking* ye....ye....yes...i..i..mean no.... bu..bu...but i pro...pro..promise to pay you this incoming weekend.

man:*stand up* i have enough of your promises. *draw a gun on his pocket then point the gun on kirou's parents*

as kirou saw the man draw his gun. he is shocked and cannot move because of extremely fear.

father:can we talk about this..... i have children please can we tal...

man:I said i have e nough *shot kirou's father on his arm*.

his mother scream so kirou hide under the table covering his ears while shaking hard.

then another shot came and another.

he didn't here his mother anymore.

he try to go outside the table but the man hurriedly ran outside to their house so he hide again.

as the man is gone now kirou go outside to his hiding place and go to the living room.

he found his parents both dead, have gunshot on their head.

kirou:*while shaking his parents* mother......father.....wake up......wa..ke...up....
*tears come flowing on his eyes* WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

Kirou wokes up drench on his own sweat

kirou:*breath heavily* tha...tha...that dream again.*hold his face* why it's always haunting me?*get up on the bed and go on the bathroom*

after taking a bath...and putting on his clothes

kirou: *stomach growl* oh looks like i need to grab some break fast. *open the door and get out on the room*

Yuuki: *yawns,waking up slowly and sits up* ahh...my head hurts..>.< *puts a hand to her forehead* i didn't know that could happen here...*gets out of bed and heads over to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and changes* Feels all better *walks out of room and into the hallway*
*as kirou go out on his room, he saw yuuki in the hallway and approach her*

kirou: um morning yuuki, *blushes* wanna grab some breakfast together?
Yuuki: *turns, hearing kirou* Hiya Kirou~sure^^ *begins walking with Kirou to the Cafeteria*
@ the cafeteria

kirou: um..... what do i gonna eat for breakfast* hands on the chin while looking at the choices*

kirou mind talking: i can't decide on which food i gonna eat today. they all look delicous

Yuuki: *grabs a yogurt and hands in the ticket, going over to a table to save some seats while humming Highest Life*(lol)
kirou:(nods) o k i will just grab some waffles and milk. *grab some waffles and milk and hands in the ticket* this should do it.* then follow yuuki*

kirou mind talking: i wonder why i always dream that. i thought i already get rid of it. damn it. *sudden change of mood being serious* is he going to come back?........ i need to get rid of him..
Yuuki: *notices change* hmm? *looks up at him* Is anything..wrong?
Kirou: *back to normal self* ah, i am fine just some headache hehehe *faking a smile*

kirou mind talking: i need to be careful now. if yuuki sees me that way again. i might...... never mind just try not to loose my cool.
Yuuki: *blinks* headache..? how peculiar..I had one before leaving my room, think it's contagious? O.O *serious but funny face*
kirou mind talking: that one is close

kirou: *surprised* huh, you too? o h, well i think i just over slept again. it happens to me every time i do it.
(??? she's already sitting at a table?)

Yuuki: Im not sure why but i have a feeling i had an odd dream..can you have dreams in this world?? I think that's what caused my headache..but that makes no sense, unless i hit my head on the wall or something..*confused*
(sorry for that)

*sit beside yuuki*

kirou mind talking: what i am going to said to her? just lie or tell it? i think it not gonna hurt if i tell her.

kirou: yeah i have, *shaking voice* its about ..............my......family...........

kirou mind talking: damn why i am shaking.........

kirou: how about you?
Yuuki: Oh. *puts down the yogurt* um...sounds *eyes dart around and then at the food* important.

*looks at Kirou* Me? i..if i do have dreams, i don't quite remember them ^^;
over a year ago karuchan12 said…
(can i join the rp? i seems to be interesting.)
wink
(feel free to join in, just post you character and bio and follow the general rules of angel beats and keep it with the world of angel beats. if and when you character passes on you can come to the Shi No Kioku. witch is the continuation of this rp, for those who have passed on, im afraid i wont be here to rp with you because ive already passed on i was Nakano Kyousuke. if you interested in him read his bio in the article section. and you can read his story arc here as well. also you can be an angel beats character if you want so long as they aren't taken. or create your own as i said have fun)
over a year ago vampire080897 said…
(Hello ,any one on?)
(Ah, hello?)
big smile
(ok im going to make this quick but ive got work so i wont be on till later. ill be back in 4-5 hours maybe less lol and sorry vampire and ultima i wish i could keep you company until more people are here lols but work calls see ya soon friends)
(no problem see ya later! ^^)
(hey guys)
(hõla muey ben....umm what does that mean again? xD)
hello?
(Oh vampire, I needed to tell you that you should start your character's um, story quickly because me and Azur already are gone from the RP and ready for the sequel which is located in the spot "Shi no Kioku". Ok?)
(it means hi, very good although ben is bien that is if u are speaking spanish? lol hiya Vamp~)
(ok so how do I start)
(Hola ¿cómo estás?)
(Wake up somewhere in the fields and then Xenok here will recruit you.)
(Sure thing~..)
* Wakes up *
Vamp: "Where am I ?"
Loooks around a dark feild ,and spots someone
Vamp: "hello?"
(Like this?)
(Guess what? BLOOPERS PART 7!!!
*Vampire wakes up*
Yuri: Hello! Welcome to the Afterlife!
Vampire: Hõla!
Yuri: Oh! Hõla! ¿Cómo estàs?
Vampire: Hey, ¿Qué carajo? I Dont Speak de púrpura de pelo extraños. Buenas noches, perra!
*goes to sleep back on fields*
Yuri:…Shit....
END OF BLOOPERS PART 7)
(Yes your doing good, just copy our techniques and remember to include * around actions. You do not need quotations around dialouge as you see fit.)
(ok cool so is that it or do I need to act more?)
Yuuki: *sitting on the fields again with her chin resting on her hands and sighs* hmm? *looks around pretty sure, she heard a voice and stands,spotting someone* Now who could that be?? *walks over*