Anime creators this is the shittiest thing plz don't look at it

LinkKinuzuma13 posted on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:59AM
plz no
last edited on Jul 16, 2016 at 05:19PM

Anime creators 188 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 188

over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
And, as she pushed the door open, she immidiatley felt something wrong. She looked around, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. But as she walked to the shelf, finding exactly what she was looking for, she didn't let her uneasiness waver and disappear. Something was wrong and she knew it. She suddenly spotted a man, dressed in an odd looking black and grey uniform. The shoulders had carved on the plate armor, the symbol of the police.

A Thrae Swat agent.

"Dammit!" she whisper-shouted. The man immidiatley turned in her direction, and peered through the books on the shelf. He slowly lowered himself to her level, making eye contact with her. She held her breath, waiting for the man to set off his buzzer.

{PLAY MUSIC}

BZZT, BZZT, BZZT!!

And there it was. Mary Beth pushed the books through the shelf and into his nose before bolting through the door and hearing screams as she ran. The door burst open behind her, and many men in uniform, about seven of them, and she belted around the corner. Their angry shouts piled up in her ears as she ran, panicking like hell.

"Grab her!" one of the men shouted, apparently the commanding officer of the unit.

She didn't wast any time grabbing her Discus and throwing the pair behind her. She heard a yelp of surprise and then both returned to her hands. She took a quick glance behind her, to find that the one in her right hand had hit the commanding officer and the other had missed completely. She ran harder as she became able to feel the pounding of the men's feet behind her.

And just then, she was yanked backwards by her hair, being slammed hard into the ground. She held up her disk just in time to block an incoming swing from the second in command. His blade, tinted blue and coursing with green veins. Inside the glass tubes labeled as such, lie a heavy poison, meant to incapacitate the enemy. The small nozzle at the edge of the knife was like a hose. When the hole was met with flesh, it immidiatley releases the poison into the blood and nerves, paralyzing the target.

She should know, after all, she had one.

Wait.... She had one!

And, quick as a flash, she whipped it out with her right hand and slashed the man standing by her head. He cried out and cringed, making his final movement before humming helplessly in a desperate attempt to yell for assistance.

Mary Beth's blade, being longer in length, could be classified as a sword. But it was lightweight and easy to use, so she could also mistake it for a knife. The other men, assuming the latter, tried slashing it in half. But she parried quickly, moving her feet and shuffling to the right, thrusting her blade forward into one mans side.

She waited until he cringed and fell limply to the ground to remove the blade, turning to find three other men waiting to pounce on her.

As the first man moved, she sidestepped, slicing across the small of his back before the next one grabbed her left hand. He yanked her to the side, slamming the side of her head into the brick wall of the Swift Stop. She swung with her left hand, bringing her disk up and into the mans neck.

She ducked underneath him as he toppled to the ground, blood pooling around him. She turned to the last man who stood there, shaking in his boots. She merely twitched and he was off, bolting back to his commander. She sighed in relief, putting hr discus back, and cautiously stepping over and around the men she had either killed or paralyzed.

{PLAY SECOND SONG}

She put her blade away just as she rounded the corner, making her way into a small and narrow alleyway, sitting on some old boxes. She took a few deep breaths and calmed herself, thinking on how they had managed to find hr. Mary Beth was soon interrupted by a hand covering her mouth with a rag.

With her eyes already drooping, she had limited mobility. But somehow she managed to free herself and turn around. Her back found the wall and forced her to stop and focus on the man.

He had a large, square jaw, with big muscles. He was tall and looked to weigh at least twice as much as her. She rubbed her eyes and tried to breathe deeply, but she found it becoming more and more difficult.

The man advanced on her slowly, as though he was relishing the moment of capturing the fugitive girl. Mary Beth closed her eyes for only a moment, and she felt as tired as tired could be. She slid down the wall, her backside eventually meeting with the cold, hard and wet ground. Her head dropped forward as she began to lose consciousness, her half open eyes only able to make out blurry shapes and colors. The man advanced farther, and grabbed her by her hood, her headphones dropping to her side, hanging only by the cord the was slung around her neck.

The man pulled out his small Veined Blade Butcher Knife, and slowly slid it into her gut. She opened her mouth slightly, but gritted her teeth against the searing pain the shot through her body like fire in her stomach.

The pressure she felt in the wound was like having an giant creature on top of her. And as the blade was twisted inside of her, she saw his hand twitch. She soon realized through her teary eyes that his knife had a button. His knife was made to torture the victim before the toxin was released.

In her moment of opportunity, she swatted his hand away and shoved him to the side. She ran down the alley, the blood laving a trail for the man to follow. But she didn't care. She had to find somewhere safe.

And to do that, she had to throw him off somehow. She pulled out a vial of red food coloring, and chucked it in the opposite direction. hen she grabbed a red pen she had been keeping with her for no reason, and broke in half, watching as the red ink flowed freely from the inside. She spread the blood out, sometimes running into walls on purpose after she had chucked the objects.

But running into walls wasn't something she enjoyed doing a lot of, and she was so disoriented that it happened about every five seconds.

After seeing the flash and hearing the thunder, she knew it was going to be a long night. And as the rain began to pour, she collapsed, the puddle she fell into quickly carried her blood around, thinning it and making the water run read.

As she lost consciousness, she thought about the blade lodged in her body.

Damn... I'd better... pull that out...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­+++­

As Nicholas and Sebastian made their way towards Mary Beth's location, They noticed several men sprawled on the ground, all wearing similar uniforms and groaning. They all were barely twitching, let alone writing in pain. but from the way the mumbled you could tell they were hurt.

"Did you happen to see a girl about... yay high? A little on the... ummm... fast side?" Sebastian asked. One of the men, with half mobility, pointed to the corner.

Nicholas nodded at Sebastian as the two of them sprinted to the side, peering around the edge before seeing the deep red hue of blood, splattered shamelessly all over the ground. Nicholas looked farther down the alley way, seeing more blood, thicker this time, along the wall, smeared as though someone had done it with their hand.

Nicholas gritted his teeth as the pain in his hand grew stronger.

Sebastian suddenly cried out to Nicholas, pointing down the street. Nicholas raced to his side, following his finger, and gasping when he saw what Sebastian had found.

There in the middle of the street, lay Mary Beth, bleeding to death.
Second song!
over a year ago Leleu2 said…
As Nicholas ran to her side he noticed she had a very bad injury in her gut. He cried to Sebastian. "Oh my God what happened here?" asked Sebastian as he looked in her wound. Nicholas grabbed her head and made her look to his eyes. "Mary come on you gotta wake up! Dont die on me dammit!" Mary could only see deformed shapes and some blurs whit colors. But she recognized the voice. "Nicholas... Is... that you...?" She said in a really weak voice. "We gotta take her somewhere safe, I cant cure her here! She might get an infection!" said Sebastian. "Do you know a place to bring her?" Nicholas tough about his house but it was too far away. There was only one place he could go. "Yes follow me." He grabbed Mary and started carrying her as they ran trough the alleys until they found Alex house. Whitout even knocking on the door firts he asked Sebatian to open it. He tried but it was closed. "Great now what?" as he asked Nicholas release the air pressure around him conecentrating it on the door and breaking it open. As he went inside Sebastian followed him whit a grim. "You're sure not very polite my young man." as Alex heard the sound she went to the hall see what was happening. Coming from the door she faced Nicholasand a man she didnt knew. As she looked to Mary she was bleeding. "You... What did you do to her!?" Nicholas ignoring her passed trough the hallway and entered in the first room he saw lying her in the same couch he rested a month ago. Blood suddely turned a part of the couch that was hite in red. "Sebastian you gotta heal her before it's too late!" "Got it!" as Sebastain ran to help her Alex came closer and slapped Nicholas in his face. "What the hell did you do t her you freak!? I told her to sty away from you but she just wouldnt listen! You're a stupid man!" "Shut up Alex!" "You're the one who did this to her Im sure of it! You always alone in that classroom talking all alone and stuff. You're crazy! You dont have feelings! You just murdered agirl you son of a bitch!"as she said so she started slapping Nicholas. He asked for her to stop, he even yelled at her, until he tossed her on the ground hurting her. "I didnt meant to do this but you just wouldnt listen! You're just as self-minded as always!" Sebastian in the back was so focused that he didnt even listened anything. "Im calling the police right now!" "No you cant! Calling them will make the people who are after her find this location! They'll kill every one!" "Dont tell em what to do" As Alex ran to the phone he grabbed her by her wrist. She urned and slapped him once more. He then let her go as he also heard a noise. A big man and a few more soldiers. Police was not the main issue right now. "Sebastian did you finished healing her?" "Yes but she's still out of blood, so she wont recover that fast." Nicholas nodded to the window as a big man was coming.

---------------------PLAY SONG-------------------------------

As they oved to the window they saw that they were about to break in the house. "Sebastian take care of Mary, I'll finish these guys!" "Roger that!" As he waved his hand in the air his sword materializedfrom ar to the purest of all steels. Sebastian grabbed her and created a shield around then. As they heard the men coming inside Nicholas turned to them. "On my mark... GO NOW!" As he said so he appeared in the hallway surprising all the soldiers. The first one had his neck sliced. As the ne in the back tried to slice him he dodged and kikced the man backwards. As the man felled down he tossed his sword at the man that was behind the soldier he kicked. The sword passsed right trough the mans face and drilled the mans heart. At the same time he ran forward and jumped making a forwardflip. When the man whit his sword was falling he while was still upside down grabbed his sword and as he hit the ground he deflected the mans attack and sliced his legs. As the man fell in the groun unable to walk from pain Nicholas killed him whit a fatal blow blood everywhere. Sebastian appeared and runned outside following Nicholas. A shot came out of nowhere aimed atr Sebastian but the shield deflected it. "Shooters on the roof!" said Sebastain. Nicholas tossed his sword as it hit the mans neck. At the same time an enemy was coming to hit Sebastian. Nicholas waved his hand and the sword came back to his hand, dematerializing and materialzing back in it. And as he felt his sowrd on his hand he turned to the mad and killed him. Suddenly he could feel a spear coming to him but he would be able to dodge however the spear stopped. "You can thank me now." said Sebastian as he destroyed the enemy spear and Nicholas hit him fatally again. "Lets tank each other lately. Come on we gotta get to the sewers!" "Great now we'll all get wet huh?" As they ran a big shadow above one of the buildings was watching them. "I see... Its him them... I never tough I would meet him... He's really skilled, but at the same time an obstacle to my objective... I'll kill him and that friend of him" He said whit the same sadic smile. The same blade Mary took out from her body was in his hand once more. "My blade isnt satisfied... It hungers for more blood..."He said as he laughed.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

There you go.
over a year ago wantadog said…
Nicholas and Sebastian ran towards the sewers when a man landed nimbly in front of them. "Hello there. Don't tell me you're leaving already? We have only just begun." Nicholas growled and charged the man, slashing at his neck. He was shocked, however, when the man blocked his attack and responded with one of his own. This guy was definitely stronger than he looked. "You...who are you?" The man laughed. "My my, I am merely a swordsman like yourself. You're very skilled with a blade. I might actually be able to enjoy myself." Without waiting for a response, the man slashed down at Nicholas' neck. Nicholas parried the blow and tried to sweep his legs out from under him. The man jumped over his leg and slashed down while Nicholas was recovering. Sebastian created a shield to defend him. "Nicholas!" "Get out of here!" Nicholas growled at him. "I can handle him, just go!" Sebastian hesitated for a second and nodded. He ran towards a building on the other side of the street. "Not so fast, vermin." The mysterious man said, pulling a dagger out and throwing it at Sebastian and Mary Beth. "Damn it! Sebastian, watch out!" Sebastian turned around, but it was too late to do anything. Then all of a sudden, the dagger stopped. The man growled. "What the hell?" A mysterious voice came from the shadows. "Not a good thing, attacking an injured person." A man came out of the alley behind the mysterious man and smiled at Nicholas. "I do not know what is going on, but if it irritates Thrae security....It's fine by me. You go, I shall handle him myself." Nicholas looked the newcomer in the eye for a second before nodding and running towards Sebastian and Mary Beth. The mysterious man growled and took a step towards Nicholas only to find a blade at his neck. "Don't forget me. I was not lying to the boy, But my real motive was to get him out of the way. Now we can fight freely." The man grinned, knocked the sword away, and slashed at the man, who merely took a step backwards and avoided the strike. The mysterious man laughed. "You're right, you are much more interesting of an opponent! What is your name?" The man looked him in the eye and responded. "Jeffrey Watson" the mysterious man gasped and jumped backwards, his sword at the ready. He knew about this man and if the rumors were true, it would be suicide to go up against him. "Heh, nice name. Kinda small though." Jeffrey shrugged. "What can I say, I was born with it." The mysterious man charged Jeffrey, slashing at each of his vital areas. Jeffrey merely took a single step for each attack, avoiding damage completely. The man glared. That proved it. This was Jeffrey Watson, the man who was known as the most dangerous swordsman in Thrae, just over 10 years ago. He had a job to accomplish and this would take much too long. "Sorry kiddo, but I gotta fly. The man withdrew a small object and threw it to the ground, releasing a enormous smokescreen. Jeffrey covered his mouth and waited for the smoke to clear, when it had, the man was nowhere to be found. "Dang it...Might as well go meet up with that kid, not too hard to figure out his destination after placing a tracker on him. As long as there is light where he is, I can find him."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Nicholas and Sebastian walked through the dark sewer. Sebastian shifted Mary Beth a little. "Sheesh, it's pitch black down here." Nicholas nodded, we should be safe for now. You can put her down." Sebastian nodded. A pointless gesture as Nicholas couldn't see him. "Got it." He placed her gently on the ground and sighed. "We'll need a light if I'm going to continue healing her." Nicholas nodded and pulled a small lighter out from his pocket. Sebastian eyed the lighter. "Not much, but the best we can hope for I guess."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
The remaining Thrae guards stood in front of the mysterious man. "Sir! We...we..." "You lost their trail didn't you?" The men fidgeted. "Um..yes sir." the man glared at them. "Hopeless! You fools can't even fight a single girl, then you get beat by a equally young boy, and then you lose them altogether! I oughta have you executed right here!" There was a pause. "But luckily for you failures...I know where they are." He walked over to a sewer drain. "Get as many lamps, flashlights, torches, whatever! Just get them and as many men as possible searching this sewer!" The men saluted. "Aye sir!" As the men dispersed, the man grinned. "Two strong opponents in one day, oh this will be good. I may have had to stop our fight earlier, 'Jeffrey Watson' but next time, all bets are off."

End
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Did I miss anything or portray anyone wrong?
smile
Well from what I saw It's a very good post! I'll try to get something up later too.
Nicholas along whit Sebastian and Mary were already on the sewers. "How is she?" asked Nicholas. "Not well. She is very weak. And all this stress..." Nicholas sat on her side. "Come on you cant die on me just yet! Come on! Wake up!" As he said so they started hearing the sound of footsteps on the water. "Theyre coming for her Nicholas." "Dammit what should we do?" "I have a plan. But it will require both of us working as a team." "Im listening." As the soldiers carrying flashlights walked and turned to the corner they saw them. One of them grabbed a radio and called their commander. As he said so Sebastian cast a shield around Nicholas. "Now go!" Nicholas ran at the mans who started firing immediately. The bullets were being stopped by Sebastians shield. As he got to the mans he killed one by one whit a single blow. As they decided to ran trough the dark sewers more soldiers appeared. Sebastian launched a shield on their weapons, and them compressed destroying all the guns. Nicholas took care of them. However behind them the misteryous man appeared once more. "I told you not to get everywhere yet you disrespect me." He took a few steps forward before Nicholas got in his defensive stance. "Now thats new." said the man. "I know you want her. I know you're here to capture her.You're the one ho almost killed her! Am I right!?" "Correct! You're very clever for a boy of your age... How older are you by the way? 17?" Nicholas took a step backwards. "How do you know that?" "Oh I know a lot about you... But I knew a lot more about your father." "My father?" "Yes. Marco Marinho. Isnt that his name? He was an Air elemental just like you, supposed to protect someone. Well, thats really cliché in your order, since you're part of the guardians clan." Nicholas took one more step backwards. "And you? Sebastian. I knew I would finde you here! Still talking whit dead people?" Sebastian didnt said a word. "Well just handle me the girl and I'll let you go in peace." As the man took some steps forward he felt a sword on his neck. "You dont touch her. You dont talk to her, you dont do ANYTHING TO HER!" said Nicholas screaming at the man. "Oh my. I didnt expected so much violence. But I suppose thats what your life is about right? Protecting her... She's the reason you're here the only reason why you're still alive. I wonder what would happen if I killed her right now... Would you be so mad that you would want to mureder me? Torture me?" "Back away Or your head will rool out" The man instead rabbed his sword and walked a few steps backwards.

-----------------PLAY MUSIC-------------------------------------­---­-

"You're just like your father... Isnticntive but also very clever and intelligent. However you have the same suicidal wish of dying for the ones you love. Thats just so pathethic." Nicholasat that moment could feel his blood boiling. He never felt so angry in his life. "I already ost very important things on my life. You're not taking her also!" As he said he ran to the man aand both of them started clashing strykes at one another. The man suddenly tossed his sword upwards and hit Nicholas whit an uppercut. The man was very strong and Nicholas went to the air falling whit his back on the fetish sewer waters. He then got up quickly and as the sword hit the "roof" ofthe sewers and fell down to the misteryous man's hand he dodged a fatal attack. However the man grabbed him by his neck and threw him at some bars behind him. "Nicholas!" screamed Sebastian trying to lay Mary down. "Dont! I got this!" Sebastian stopped. "Remember the reason I came here. If they get her I'll die! Run now Sebastian. Its your opportunty!" Sebastian wanted to but he couldnt. "It seems your friend i reluctant to leave you behind..." said the misteyrous man as he walked torward Nicholas. "I'll wont finish you. I'll just wrap things here and then capture her on the front of your eyes. I wanto to see you screaming in pain and revenge." said the man. Nicholas tried to get up using his sword. But he was feeling painful.
"You're just like your father.Sacrificing yourself, bein all altruistic, protecting the one your linked. Its funny and stupid. Your father was an embarrasment to Thrae and so are you." "Fuck you. You dont know anything about me!" "I know everything about you and your protected that you could possibly imagine." As the man was going for the fatal blow a shield stopped it. The man turned backwards. Sebastian was running torwards him.As he prepared to kill Sebastian, he mad another shield in the air parrying the man's attack. He then placed both hand on the mans belly and concentrated a shield and then exploded it making the man fly breaking the bars where Nicholas was, almost hitting him. The man rolled and got up. "You stupid son of a bithc. You think you can fight me? I'll destroy you!" As he went for Sebastian who was waiting for the attack to know where to make a shield a sword stopped the man's movement. "You're such a loser. Trying to run from me." "Jeffrey? Said the man. Jeffery stood between the man and Sebastian.Grab the girl and run. "Sebastian grabbed Mary and looked at Nicholas who was already up. "Go Sebastian! Before it's too late!" Sebastian tough for a few seconds and ran disapearing in the darkness.

Nicholas walked to Jeffrey. The same looked at him and smiled. "So you're the last one huh?" Nicholas nodded. Well remember. United we stand, divided we fall." Nicholas responded. "Gothca." "Make your parents proud kid." Both of them wnet to their fighting positions. The man laughed. "Thats what Im talking about. Jeffrey and the last Air elemental. This ghoing to be great!" The man charged both of them. He tried to hit Nicholas first but he dodged. Jeffrey instead tried a counterattack but the man punched him, throwing him at a wall, cracking it. Jeffrey however got up at the same instant waving his sword and running for the man. Nicholas released the air pressure and a big air explosion of 360 degrees made the man fly backwards. Jeffer y appeared out of the darkness and the point of his sword sliced the mans cheek as he was recomposing himself. "You bitch!" When he said so he tossed his blade at Nicholas who was running to help. The same dodged but it gave time for the man to grab Jeffrey and run whit him hitting his back in a wall. Jeffrey felt that attack. He tried to stab the man from behind but the man was using some kind of metal plate. He started feeling sufocated, and then Nicholas tossed a concentrated beam of air at the man and the same fell on the ground. Jeffrey was released and he got up.Nicholas ran to his side. The man grabbed his second sword. Jeffrey spoke to Nicholas. "You're not bad kiddo." "You too old man.But Im not a kid. Im 17, remember that." "And Im not old. Im 25... Kid." The man started laughing. "You two thinking you're leaving here alive dont you!?" Jefrey took a step forward. "Im not thinking. Im sure of it." Nicholas waed his sword imbuing it whit elemental air making it 10 times sharpier. Three more opponents, a woman whit some chains on her hand, a man whit a spear and another man whit a gun. "Its suicide going against you all by myself Jeffrey Watson. But look I gt a few friends here too. The true battle was about to begin.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­-

Meanwhile Sebastian kept running as he listened to the sounds of the battle. He wanted to help but he was the only one at the moment who could get out whit Mary. Mary suddenly opened her eyes a bit. "Where's Nicholas?" she asked. as Sebastian was about to answer a group of mans appeared. All of them having guns whit them. "Oh well this is going to be a pain in the ass. Cant you all just gimme a rest?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­--

There you go. I just couldnt hesitate posting since it popped out of my head.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Wow a lot happened while I was gone. Well here is my post.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Sebastian sighed. "Mary," He said, "I'm going to have to set you down for a bit."
"Okay." Mary replied. She was still weak from her injury. Sebastian set her down on the ground.
"Okay, lets see here. There are..." Sebastian did a quick head count. "15 people? Really? They are underestimating me." Sebastian lifted his hand up, thinking about what spell he should use.
"Wait!" The leader of the group said, lowering his gun, "How about we talk, eh? Lets not spill any more blood."
"And what would we talk about? The weather?" Sebastian said.
"Well I could make you a deal." The leader said with a smile, "I've heard that you like making deals, Sebastian."
"Hmmm... What kind of deal are we talking about?" Sebastian replied, lowering his hand.
"Well you give the girl to us and we will completely ignore you for the rest of your life, or well unlife."
"Tempting offer," Sebastian said after thinking about it, "But how can I be sure that you will leave me alone?"
"Sebastian!" Mary Beth exclaimed.
"You have my word." The leader said, walking over. He held out his hand to Sebastian.
"Sebastian, please! Don't!" Mary said.
"I'm sorry, Mary." Sebastian said with a smile, his voice sounded like he was trying not to laugh, "I didn't mean to scare you." Sebastian turned and looked at her. "Your just too important to give up."
Sebastian turned back to the leader. "Sorry but no deal."
"Is that so? Well the we are going to have to kill you now." He raised his gun to shoot Sebastian and was about to pull the trigger when he felt something on his foot. He pointed his flashlight down and saw a rat standing on his boot. "Disgusting creature!" He said. He was about to kick it off when he noticed something odd about the rat. It seemed a little too bony, like it was starved. He looked a little closer and then yelled. It wasn't just bony, it was bone with the skin loosely hanging on.
"What the he-?" He stopped because the rat jumped , a little higher that a rat should be able to jump, and tore into the leader's throat. He fell and dropped his flashlight. The flashlight landed and faced the rest of the group who had watched the scene in horror. Mary stifled a scream when she saw the ground around the rest of the group. The ground was covered with rats. None of them were alive. Some were recently dead, some looked like they have been dead for a while, and others were completely bone. The group looked down and saw the rats. But before the could fire off a single shot, they were attacked and quickly killed by the rats.
"Well, that was a lot of screaming." Sebastian said. Then he laughed and turned to a frightened looking Mary.
"What was that?!" Mary asked, completely frightened.
"A little necromancy spell. I bet you didn't think rats could be that helpful, huh?" Sebastian laughed again. He looked at the carnage that the rats had created. "Well you are all released." He waved his hand and all the rats slumped over, there bodies lifeless. Sebastian picked Mary up with ease.
"Lets go!" Sebastian smiled at Mary Beth. She looked at and noticed something in his eyes. The look of enjoyment, like as if he loved killing them, like he enjoyed using his dark power. But she also saw fear, like he was scared of using it.
"Okay." She said. Then she noticed something a little bit more disturbing. Sebastian wasn't breathing. At first she thought he was doing it on purpose, but after a while of him running with her in his arms, she learned that that wasn't true. Mary rested her ear right where his heart should be. She heard nothing. No beating. Who or what are you? She thought.
So guys I just have all day for free, so I'll just post again.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Jeffrey showed a yellow smile. "You're just as coward as they say." He turned to Nicholas. "Its 4 vs 2 we're clearly at the disadvantage here. You thin you can handle the girl whit the chains and the scary guy whit the spear?" "I think so. Will you be ok?" "Dont worry. I already knew they were coming. Thats why I came here." Nicholas got a bit confused but he agreed. He and Jeffrey were whit their backs to one another because the woman and the guy whit the spear appeared behind then. "So Jeffrey. Ready for your death?" asked the man. "Nope." said Jeffrey as he waved his sword. The woman however tossed her chain at Nicholas left wrist. "We should get somwhere more private. hy dont you just follow me?" As she said so she made a violent movement and Nicholas went flying over the dark tunnel dissapearing. The man followed the woman, as Jeffrey sttod there. "2 vs 1 now." The misteryous man took a step forward. "Well you're not as bright either. You said back hen that you wanted to fight me alone. But then you come and fight whit that boy by your side." Just did so 'cause I knew this was going to happen. Besides he's not here is he? So just tell this guy whit his stupid gun away." "Im sorry" said the man whit the same sadic smile. "No deal.." "Oh well. I guess I'll just have to finish both of you then."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Nicholas fell on the ground whit his back hitting the fetish aters, and the solid ground of the sewers. He spit blood from his mouth. The woman came closer. As Nicholas vision turned more clear he saw the sewer hole that went to the main street of the city. "From what I recall you said we should go somewhere more private." he said whit a ironic smile. "Well I was lying. Just like you did all your life. Everyone always mistreating you for who they think you are. Isnt it the time for you to show your true self to everyone in here?" "Everyone?" "Yes everyone in Ames." Nicholas suddenly got serious. She smiled and jumped over the hole as Nicholas was forced too whit the chain on his left wrist. As she landed on the paviment of the main street of the city, she made another violent movement. Nicholas passed right above her and hit his head in the pavement. Such brute force was used that he was now bleeding his forehead. He got up slowly, his sowrd on his right hand.

---------------------------------------PL­AY SONG--------------------------------------­--

The man whit the spear aappeared after him, jumping from the sewer hole. As Nicholas looked around it was pitch black however there were still people on the streets, and cars passing. He panicked. "You're going to have to show everyone who you really are if you want to have a chance of survival." He didnt had a choice but he didnt wanted to show everyone his powers. This would made him more of a freak than he already was and thus, police was probably already after him, because of Alex. Before he could think of a reaction she tossed him at a nearby car, destroying it's door. Nicholas screamed in pain. The man whit the black hood and the spear appeared. "Its your end Air boy." As he said so he wnet for the fatal blow. Everyone already had their attentions to him and those weird guys. From that moment on nothing else cared. Just his survival. Mary was already safe. Now it as his trun to get to safety no matter what it would cost. As the man went for the fatal blow he dodget kiking the man aside. He ran for the woman however she moved her chain tossing him in the ground hitting his back once more. He this time got up quickly. He then realised that the womans chains had a weakness. It could be manipulated by any one holding it. He carved his word on the ground and whit both hands he tossed the woman at a moving car. The man whit tossed his spear to Nicholas. However he dodged it. The man ran to him, and suddenly the spear dematerialized and materialized back in his hand. Nicholas got surprised but he noticed something different. The spear dematerialized and materialized in elemental fire. But not a regular one. A black fire. The man got closer hitting his forehead on Nicholas head. "You're not alone boy." He said whit a smile. The woman tossed him at the brick wall of a convenience store. The street was panicking and running everywhere. Suddely the whole city would know of it. He got up and grabbed the chains once more tossing the woman at a building breaking its walls. Screams began to be heard inside the same building. However Nicholas tossed his sword at he man who dodged it. He then whit a hand wave dematerialized and materialized himself back to his sword. and sliced the mans back. He was now free from the chains and he probably knocked out the woman. He and the man instinctively started attacking each other. A sequence of blows destined against one another while the same parriyng the opponent attackes. However the spear was bigger in lenght giving the hooded guy an advantage. The man whit the point of the same sliced Nicholas, almost fatally however he jumped backwards evading the atack being only his clothes affected by the same. However as he landed on the ground another strike was coming for him. He parried the attack, striking the enemies spear that moved to the left. He took an opportunity and as going for a fatal blow. However chains grabbed him by his neck. He was suddenly pushed and dragged over the ground until he stopped seeing the womans face. A spear was caming for his head. He transorming his neck in air, rolled to the side and then made it back again. Yes he had the ability to turn temporarily any part of his body into air. As his neck became normal again she tried catching it again however he dodged. The man then ran at him and while Nicholas was still recomposing himself, he got hit and his belly got sliced. It wasnt deep but it as painful. He went backwards. "Damn. I cant fight the two of them at the same time, they're both too skilled. I need to think of a plan and fast!"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­

Sebastian found a ladder. "Alright Im going to put you on my back. Hold me torugh my neck ok?" Mary nodded. He then started climbing the ladder and them opened the sewer hole. As they were out he set Mary down. "Damn that was close. If I knew you were such big trouble..." he said. "Then what? You' just let me die?" she asked. "Of course not. I may not be the perfect man, who cares about everyone in the world, but Im not cold enough to let someone die. Specially when I get the cahnce of being killed by it. Nicholas would kill me if anything happened to you." As he said so she remembered what was that she asked earlier. "Where's Nicholas?" Sebastian suddenly got serious. "He's taking care of some business. Dont worry he'll be fine. Now we have to find somewhere safe." She got up and then fell again. She was still weak. But she somehow managed to get up again and stay up. "What happened to him?" she asked.. "Nothing I told you. What matters is that you're safe for now." She suddenly felt a pain in her head just like Nicholas felt before. "He's in danger, Im sure of it! He's in the main street, fighting two opponents. I gotta save him!" As she turned Sebastian eld her wrist. "You cant go. We almost died to take you to a safe zone and now going there on the middle of the battlefield? Are you insane!? I rised my life for you and you're not even my responsibility! And now you want to throw everything away?" "I just cant let him die!" "Listen, Im going to tell something to you I shouldnt be telling right now. Nicholas is part of a guardian clan and hte reaosn they existed in the past was to protect people like you, who were alos part of some clan. However justlike him you're the last one of your race. It's his duty to protect you, not the contrary!" Mary got surprised. Now it all made sense. "I... I dont care! I just cant let him die!" "You dont get it, he's your guardian, meaning it's his duty to die for you! You must survive no mater the cost!" Mary looked at Sebastian "He's fighting all alone right now, he's going to die if we dont do something about it! Im pretty sure we only got this far because he helped us." "Thats true but thats hisduty nonetheless." "Just because he's the guardian it doesnt mean I have to let him die. He already saved me two times, one month ago, and now. I'm going to save him even if you try to stop me!" Sebastian let her wrist go. "Ok. But you're not going alone. I apreciate what he did for us. And even tough he's not funny, he's an ok fella. Lets go." Mary and Sebastian ran to save their friend.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Nicholas couldnt fight the two of them alone. He knew that one mor combined strike would kill him. Besides what was that guy? He had the same skills he had. He knew he was doomed. But he just couldnt die. The man came for an strike and as he was going to strike parry the attack a chain came and held his right hand. The blade stoped and he could only see the spear getting closer. As he was about to get impaled a shield defended himself. Suddenly a discus breaked the chainhs holding him. He looked to his side and there was Mary Beth along whit Sebastian who was a little on the back.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
[Play Music]

Mary Beth turned her head, looking at Nicholas an smiling. She gripped her discus tightly as she took a glance at the enemy. They both backed away a step.

She smirked. "What? Are you scared or something?" she mocked, making the one with the spear act like a child in his response.

"Scared?! Of you? Don't make us laugh, little girl." The man twirled his spear in his hands, stopping to point it at them dramatically. " You're right on time, as it so happens. We we're just about to dump this guy and find you, after we killed him, but this is more of a challenge!"

The girl with the chains burst forward, swinging her extensions above her head wildly. "We always welcome challenges! Don't we, Burke?"

The one called Burke smiled wickedly. "It's too bad though. The girl is completely unaware of what clan she belonged to. It'll be less fun."

The girl sighed. "Yes. Indeed too bad. It would have been interesting, seeing as her clan was the most powerful on Thrae." She said those last words with a smirk, and she winked at Mary Beth.

Mary Beth recoiled at this. "The most powerful clan on Thrae? And you're telling me I belonged to this clan? What kind of Shit are you trying to pull?!" she shouted.

The two of them lunged at her, the girl bringing her chains up and around Mary Beth's left arm. The girl yanked her to the side before Mary Beth realized that Burke was rushing towards her with his spear. Mary Beth brought her head over to the side just far enough for the spear to miss her neck. She then brought her leg up, knocking the spear from his hands. As Burke went after the Spear, the girl yanked harder on the chain holding her arm, knocking Mary Beth to the ground. The girl brought out another chain and wrapped it around Mary Beth's neck, hoisting her off of the ground.

The girl smirked. "You ready to die, or what?"

Mary Beth spat in her eye. "Not by the likes of you!" The girl recoiled in disgust, and slammed Mary Beth into the ground. Mary Beth pulled out her right discus, and cut the chain holding her left arm. Then, with her now free left arm, she grabbed the chain that was woven tightly around her neck. She yanked the girl down by her own chain, kicking her in the face and sending her back into the air. Mary Beth, with the chain still attached to her neck, was pulled along with her. While in the air, the chain loosened, enabling Mary Beth to slip out of it. As both of the girls fell, Burke reappeared, slamming his foot into Mary Beth's side. She was sent careening into the side of a coin shop, which cracked under the pressure. Burke and the girl landed softly on their feet, while Mary Beth landed heavily on her back. She groaned before getting back to her feet, stumbling a bit in the process.

The girl smiled. "Still, it is pretty fun to beat on her. What about you, Burke?"

Burke laughed once. "It's hardly even a fair fight, eh, Danielle?" Danielle laughed heartily for several seconds before answering.

"You're right."

Suddenly, Nicholas was behind them, his blade slicing into Burke's side. Burke winced and swiped at Nicholas with his spear-head, only to be thwarted by Mary Beth's Discus, which flew inches above his head to hit the spear to the side. Mary Beth rushed to Nicholas's side, helping him to stand up before Burke could strike again.

Danielle suddenly whipped her chains around Nicholas, slamming him into the ground some three hundred feet away. Mary Beth shouted in protest, but Burke put up a wall of flames.

"Sorry, girlie. But it's just you and me now."

Mary Beth growled. "Damn you!" She screeched as she raced towards him. She out away her right disk, and pulled out her Venom sword. The green veins glowed slightly in the night as she brought it out from it's sheath. Burke ducked underneath her swing, trying for a swipe to her leg. But she leaped over the spear head, and onto Burke's back. He suddenly stood up, flipping her off his back, and standing over her. Mary Beth rolled out of the way as the spearhead made contact with the ground where her head had been only moments before.

She regained her feet quickly, rushing Burke once more. He swung his spear shaft wildly behind himself, knocking her Venom bad from her hands. Mary Beth cursed under her breath, bringing out her disk just in time to block another swing from Burke. She side-stepped the next one easily, and jumped high above Burke's head. the man looked over himself, seeing only a flash of light before Mary Beth was upon him, her eyes glowing fiercely.

Burke shouted in frustration as her disks sliced into his shoulder, trying his best to get her off himself. Mary Beth leaped away, landing nimbly on her feet. Burke growled audibly, his voice becoming sinister and low.

"You dare to defy us and our commander?!" he shouted. "We'll have your head!"

Mary Beth began to glow brightly, a white light enveloping her completely. "I don't think so, Burke."

And with that the light became to bright to look at. Mary Beth began to transform, her body now covered by some sort of silver chainmail. In her hand she held a sword, glowing with Starlight. The shimmering blade became brighter and split into two sides, creating a double sword. Her silver cape fluttered behind her, the pattern on it resembling Stardust. Her chainmail shimmered like a star-fall, and her shoulder plates glinted in he moonlight. The belt that looped around her waist was made of strong leather and kept her knife strapped into place. She wore sliver gauntlets that were attached to finger-less gloves, and a sash was tied around her waist. Her britches were a light, silvery blue, and were stopped at the knee by armored boots. The boots were plated at the foot and strapped in the back.

Burke stepped back at the sight of this. "Y-you... No..."

Mary Beth smirked. "I think I just remembered my legacy."

Burke broke into a cold sweat. "N-no..."

Mary Beth smiled, relishing Burke's fear. "The Star Clan."

And with that, she broke into using a double sword style, whipping the blades across his chest as fast as thought. Burke stumbled back, blocking two more swipes from her blades. Mary Beth flipped high into the air, bringing her foot down into his face, and cracking the ground with the force.

Burke managed to get away from her assault moments later, bringing down the fire wall. Danielle saw this and rushed to Burke's side, defending him.

Nicholas screamed. "Get back here!"

Danielle grimaced. "No can do!" she shouted as she whipped her chains across the ground, several times, causing smoke and dust to appear.

Nicholas and Mary coughed several times, whipping their arms around, only to find tat the smoke had cleared out, and so had their enemies.
Here we go!(Mario voice!!!)

Jeffrey and the man stared each other down. "So then. Just you and me...and that guy." "Yup, just you against us. You wanna call it quits?" Jeffrey just smiled and uncliped his sword, sheath and all, from his waist. "I'll beat you without unsheathing my blade." The man's cocky grin faded. "You bastard. Do you really think so low of me that you actually think you can win like that?" Jeffrey laughed. "You are skilled, I'll give you that, but you signed your own death warrant, or rather, your goons did it for you." Jeffrey pointed to the sky, where a medium sized hole had formed. "So what? You can see the sky, that all?" "Do your homework, fool."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­Pla­y music-------------------------------------­---­-
The man charged at Jeffrey angrily, only to have him dodge at the last moment. The man's sword only sliced through empty air. "Damn it!" The man swung around to attack Jeffrey again only to have Jeffrey tap his shoulder from behind. "Damn...that's not possible...nobody can move that fast." The other man took aim at Jeffrey and fired. The shot made it to within 3 inches of him before it was shredded apart by some unknown force. The man's eyes widened. What on earth was this man? "Grr." The man slashed at Jeffrey who blocked it with his still sheathed sword. Jeffrey responded with a strike of his own only to have the other man begin shooting. Jeffrey growled and slashed his sword at the other man, sending what seemed to be a yellow chunk of energy at him. The man dodged it barely, the energy managing to hit him in the arm. The man slowly stood up, his right arm dangling uselessly at his side, and took aim again only to have Jeffrey right there in front of him. Jeffrey slashed his still sheathed blade down on the man's head, cracking the skull in several places. The other man slashed at Jeffrey from behind. Jeffrey swung around, blocking the blade, barely. The man grinned. "I got you figured out. The farther from the light you are, the weaker your powers become." Jeffrey smiled. "You got me, that's exactly what happens." The man's grin faltered. This was not the reaction of someone who just had their abilities figured out by the enemy. This was more of a face that said...
"Do you really think that I'm that easy to beat?"
The man was shocked out of his musings by Jeffrey's question. "What?" "Do you really think that my abilities are that simple? You found a weakspot, but I have long since compensated for it." "You're lying! Everyone has a weakness and you have the nerve to say yours isn't there anymore?" "That's right, you fool. A true swordsman can compensate for any weakness, and turn it into an advantage. My advantage, your loss." Jeffrey's eyes glowed yellow and he began to attack at an unheard of speed. The man's first wound was to his right arm, then his left knee, then his shoulder. The attack kept coming again and again. Each wound was deep and painful. If this kept up, there wouldn't be anything left of him. Suddenly, they stopped. Jeffrey stood there, calm as can be. "That's it, I win. I'm leaving now." "To save your friend?" "You truly are a fool. He doesn't need my help. When a person is protecting something or someone, they are unbeatable. I have long since lost anyone that I would fight for. In our battle...I was only at 30% because of that fact. Will give you credit though...I unsheathed my blade." Jeffrey calmly left the area, the man staring after him. "We'll see soon enough Jeffrey...if you really are as strong as you boast."
Mary Beth after the fight and making sure all the opponents were gone returned to her normal state. She turned to Nicholas. "Are you alright?" she asked. Nicholas nodded whit a yes but he barely could keep himself up. He suddenly fell whit his knees. Mary ran to his side. "You're very hurt!" "It doesnt matter. Where's Sebastian?" "He noticed Jeffrey wasnt here and after he saved you he ran. I think he might have went to help him." As she held Nicholas she felt something hot on her hand. As she loked at it it was blood. He was bleeding. It was only then that she noticed he was full of bruises and cuts. His face almost overed in blood. "Mary you gotta go find a safe zone." "Of course but I'll bring you wht me. We need to have this treated right away!" As she said so she got up helping Nicholas to walk out of the street almost deserted. Everyone who were on the streets abandoned their cars and everything to run for safety. Just as they found an alley police cars appeared. The officers were obviously looking for someone but she didnt knew why. "Damn the police..." hispered Nicholas as his sword dematerialized into air. She then heard the police say something about Nicholas. "What do they want whit you?" "They're... after me... When you were hurt and almost dying me and Sebastian ran to Alex house so we could have a safe place to heal you. Unfortunately she tough... I was the one who did that to you and then... To make things worse, all the soldiers I killed back there and all this destruction will be my fault, even tough I did that to save you." As he said so he coughed more blood. Mary held him firmly as he almost fell again. She wanted to say something but she didnt had anything to say. She looked back as they were about to turn into the next alleyway and she saw Alex whit the police. She couldnt believe her friend was after him. She kept walking and as they turned until they came to the same place Sebastian had brought her. She put Nicholas down as he was too hurt. Now she noticed what happened. Back then she was in action, she didnt noticed that anyone could be waching her fight. And specially after that "transformation" she had... What if Alex saw her? What would happen if so? She was now just as scared as Nicholas. Worst of all both of them would be considered criminals. Along whit anyone that helped them. As she was looking for something to cover Nicholas wounds so he could survive until Sebastian came back she heard someone behind her. She got terrified. It was Alex. "Whats happening here? What.... What happened back there!? First of all he comes out of a sewer fighting two weird guys and then you appear and help him and worst of all, what..." Alex couldnt find the words to describe what she saw. "It was all a dream right? I was too tired and now I dreamed all this... Please tell me this all is a lie. Things like that dont exist!" Mary looked to her not knowing what to say.

-----------------------------------------­---­--

As Sebastian was walking trough the sewers to look for Jeffrey he finally found the place in where he last saw him fighting. However no one was there. "Sheesh. Came here to save an invisible guy. Well anyway I should get back, Mary and Nicholas may be needing my assistance." As he said so he turned around and he stepped on something. As he looked down he saw a body... A dead body. "Huh... It was really him then..." Everyone in all Thrae knew about Jeffrey. Even tough his story was misteryous he was known as the best swordsman of these lands. He was practically a legend of swordsmanship. However he clearly didnt needed his help right now so he ran back to his two friends

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­

Sebastian found his two friends where he had brought Mary before they ran off to help. Well it was more of her helping, he thought. He started to walk over to them when a third person appeared. She was saying something to Mary, apparently they knew each other. Sebastian reached them just to hear, "Things like that don't exist!"
"Things like what don't exist?" Sebastian asked, stepping out of the darkness, behind the girl.
"Oh great!", the girl said turning to look at Sebastian, "More of Nicholas's stup-" She stopped when she saw Sebastian and screamed. She backed up to the wall staring at Sebastian with horror.
"What? Do I look that scary?" Sebastian said looking towards Nicholas and Mary.
"Yes you do." Nicolas said.
"Why, thank you, Nicholas, for being honest!" Sebastian smiled.
"Your welcome. How do I look?"
"Like as if you are on drugs and were almost killed. It's a good look on you."
"Sebastian!" Mary exclaimed.
"What? He does." Sebastian said looking at Nicholas. He was pale and his eyes were bloodshot. He was covered is sweat, blood, bruises, and cuts.
"What the hell is going on here?" The girl said still keeping her distance from Sebastian.
"Uh... Who is she?" Sebastian looked over to Mary.
"Her name is Alex." Mary replied.
"Oh. Hi, Alex. My name is Sebastian." He held out his hand to her. Alex looked at his hand like as if touching him might kill her. "Oh never mind." Sebastian sighed. He went over to Nicholas and looked at his wounds. Then, he created the blue fog that he had used to heal Nicholas before. Sebastian threw it at Nicholas and the fog enveloped him completely. Nicholas felt the comfortable warmth then the freezing chill that went all the way to his bones. After the cold the fog disappeared and Nicholas was healed.
"What on earth was that?" Alex said. She acted like she didn't know what magic was. Oh, Sebastian thought, she is a normal human. Oops.
Nicholas stood up. "Are you okay, Mary?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Mary said looking at Nicholas then at her friend, "Alex, I'm sorry, I should have said something to you."
"Ya think?" Sebastian said and laughed.
"Oh, shut up!" Mary said. Sebastian stopped.
"Sorry," Sebastian said, "I guess I better go." This time Mary and Nicholas looked at him concerned.
"Go where?" Nicholas asked.
"To sleep. I used up a lot of energy today." Sebastian said. He stretched and yawned.
"Where are you going to stay?" Mary asked.
"With a friend. Now I got to go." Sebastian walked out of the alley. He kept on walking until he knew no one was watching him or following him. But there is one thing I need to do, Sebastian thought. He opened the door to the spirit realm and stepped in. Once inside he quickly opened a gate before he was noticed by anything that lived in this world. Sebastian was unnoticed as he left the world through the gate. The gate dropped him off on a ledge on a mountain. It was cold but it didn't bother Sebastian. He looked around just to make sure no ghosts or anything else had followed him and started to walk towards a cave. Sebastian traveled deep into the cave until he saw a glowing purple light. It had been pitch black in the cave before then. When Sebastian reached the light source he saw a circle. There were symbols of binding and sealing all around the circle. In front of the circle there was someone in a black hooded robe. Sebastian knew that he wouldn't move or speak. In side the circle there was a person dressed in black wrapped in purple chains that came from the circle. The man in chains had a blue mask.
"Shusetsu, It's nice to see you again!" Sebastian said and smiled.
smile
Mary Beth stood there, unsure of how to explain things. She had gone too far, and not only that, but there had been over 100 other people present and watching at any given time during the battle. She should have Guessed that Alex would have been one of them.

Alex took one step forward. "Pinch me." she said, not a twinge of silliness on her face. Mary Beth took a step back, flustered by her sudden request.

"W-What?" Mary Beth asked, suddenly choking on her own Laughter. "Pinch you?" Alex nodded, sure of it.

"I want to know if I'm dreaming." she stated clearly. "Everything I just saw... It's can't... I just can't believe all of this!" she shouted, tears springing to her eyes.

Mary Beth sighed and raised her hand, reaching for Alex's exposed forearm. As she was just about to brush skin with Alex, she reached farther out, extending her arms and wrapping them around her friend, embracing her tightly.

Alex stood, her arms still to her sides, resting her head briefly on Mary Beth's shoulder. "I thought as much..." she whispered.

Mary Beth choked slightly. "I'm sorry... for worrying you... and for all of this." she whispered, still keeping her friend locked in her arms. "I never meant to hurt you like this. For you to discover all of it so suddenly..."

Alex slowly pulled her arms up, pushing Mary Beth back, until she was facing her directly.

"What did they want with you...?" she asked, her voice growing intense. Her hard star, however, did not phase a seasoned fighter like Mary Beth who held it easily, her calm and collected expression showing no sign of wavering.

After several seconds, Alex repeated her question. "What did they want with you?!" she shouted. above the police sirens and bustling redirected traffic.

Mary Beth closed her eyes tightly, wanting to erase all of her problems. She opened her mouth slowly, itching to respond, but never finding the right words.

She finally spoke after several long moments. "I don't know." she whispered lightly, almost inaudibly.

Alex gripped her shoulders, squeezing them tightly. "You don't know why they're trying to kill you?"

Mary Beth nodded. "And even if I did, I wouldn't be able to tell you. It would put not only the rest of mine, but your world in danger as well."

Alex let her arms drop to her sides once more, her face now emotionless as she stared into Mary Beth's eyes.

Mary Beth returned the gaze, not even blinking underneath her hard stare. "I know it might feel... weird, receiving all of this at one time. But you should at least try to understand, Alex." she said softly, reaching out to touch her friends shoulder.

Alex, in one swift movement, knocked her hand away and bolted around the corner of the Alley and out into the light. Mary Beth cursed and Hared after her, only a yard or two behind. She kept reaching out, but missed every time. Alex suddenly sprinted around a corner, clearing it effortlessly.

Mary Beth picked up the pace and only just began turning the corner before a solid fist came in contact with her jaw, making sure to break it for good measure.

As Mary Beth toppled over, she saw Alex come out of her hiding spot, tears streaming down her face.

"I Trusted you!" she shouted. "And you did this?! You lied to me?"

Mary Beth tried to say something, but only a small moan of pain escaped her lips. With her now Broken jaw, she wouldn't be able to speak to Alex.

Alex began to shake all of a sudden, her eyes bulging and darting frantically from side to side. She turned a finger on Mary Beth.

"You're a Bitch! A liar! You shouldn't have come here!" Alex shouted, glaring at her all the while.

Mary Beth suddenly stood up, shoving Alex against the wall, ignoring the pain in her jaw as she spat in her face.

"It's not like I had a choice! I was forced here! For all I know, I'm but a pawn in their master plan!" she explained, raising her voice all the while. "I know you wont believe me at this point, considering you just broke my jaw out of anger, but it's the truth!"

Alex whipped her hand across Mary Beth, shoving her away and breaking free from her grip. She looked Mary Beth dead in the eye.

"I don' think I can let you live anymore. You need to die." she stated calmly. "If what you say is true, then they'll destroy MY world to get to you! You're ruining my life! I'll kill you for everything you've done!"

Mary Beth was taken aback once again, her mouth agape and her eyes wide. She hadn't expected to hear that from Alex's mouth.

"What I've done?" Mary Beth said, her voice eerily calm, but her hands shaking in anger. "They are the ones who've been hunting me! They exterminated my Clan! They destroyed MY home!"

But her words were in vain. Alex was already walking away from her, towards he police. She tugged on the officers sleeve and pointed to where Mary Beth stood. But she was no longer there. Instead, she watched from the rooftop of Old Maine as her former friend sold her out for mistakes that were not her own.

She cried silently as she turned around whispering final words of goodbye, and then finally taking off, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. As the wind whipped through her hair, she thought of Nicholas. She let out a barely audible cry of hurt and angry feelings that began to boil over and spill out. She had to find him. To confide in him. Because, they were Guardian partners.

He was all she had.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++­+

So sorry old chaps! My long overdue post is here, and anyone can go next! I know, Leleu that I said I'd post this morning, but I ran out of time. Then I Spiced it up a little just now, and BAM! I posted it. Enjoy! :)
Nicholas was walking trough the dark alleys silently so he oculd pass unnoticed by the police cars that were after him, and now also Mary Beth. As he looked in the moon he tough about her. He back in the moment Alex ran and Mary after her, he decided to let them go. He never tough that Alex as going to trun against her own friend, and he even didnt knew it either. He suddenly heard and barely audible cry. As he looked up in the rooftop of a building near it's edge was Mary Beth. He flied to the rooftop landing on it. As he dis so, Mary felt that smooth and friendly breeze.She turned around and looked at Nicholas in his eyes. "Mary what happened?" Nicholas asked. Mary looked down not knowing how to say it. Besides there was nothing to say. He noticed and injury in her mouth. "You're hurt? What happened?"He walked closer to her, rubbing his fingers in her lips cleaning the blood. "You broke your jaw? WHo... Did Alex did this?" When he said so Mary hugged him and started crying, her tears running trough her cheeks and them intos his clothes. He didnt knew what to do, but he hugged her back stroking her hair. She continued crying for a few minutes. "Why would Alex do anything like that?" he tough. It would be more understandable if she did so to him, because she always mistreated him. Mary stopped crying for a bit and looked to him. "My best friend just betrayed me, blamed me for what these... guys... whoever they are did... I..dont know who to trust anymore..." she said so sobbing. Nicholas smiled. "I'll never leave your side. Dont worry about it." She looked deep in his eyes. She knew she could trust him. She never felt so close to anyone else during all her life. It was just like he completely understood how she felt, what she felt. And she could also feel the same about him. After all they were linked. "Come on we gotta leave this city.Police will be after us, and we need somewhere safe to stay." "I cant... go back to Alex house... She'll kill me if I do..." "Dont worry.I know somewhere."

----------------------------------

Nicholas opened the door to his little apartment. Mary walked inside quietly and sat on a couch still crying, in shock of what just happened. Nicholas wnet to his room grabbed a backpack and packed anything thatwould be useful. When he was back to the main room, Mary turned to him. Nicholas went close to her. "I know how you feel, I know how it is to be betrayed by the ones you love... I know it's painfull but you'll get over it..." He grabbed her hand helping her up. He opened a window. "Hold tigh on me." He said. "Why?" "Where going to fly." She did as he asked and he jumped out of the window and suddenly started flying. She never saw the world from above aand it was such a beautiful scenery. She didnt knew where she was going but she knew it would be somewhere safe.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­--

Nicholas landed on the ground. Mary after a few hours of flight, held off Nicholas and looked at what seemed a small village.Only 4 houses. It was a place far from anything and it was the perfect place to hide. Near it, a forest made of enormous, beautiful trees, whit wild animals. It seemed like paradise. It was already morning. She looked over to Nicholas as he said something. "I never tough I'd be back here... Not after all these years..." She knew what he was talking about She could feel the happines on his heart but also sadness. She knew what that place was. The place where Nicholas was born and his clan lived.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

There you go.
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Shusetsu returned the glance to Sebastian, and an eerie silence filled the cave.

Shusetsu: You chose the wrong time to return, Sebastian. Today is the day I depart.

Sebastian raised an eyebrow quizzically. Glancing around, he made his way closer to the assassin.

Sebastian: I don't quite understand. You're being awfully cryptic, Shusetsu. I don't suppose you can elaborate?

Shusetsu: There is no need to. The fact remains that, in fifteen minutes from now, I will be leaving this place of yours.

Both men locked eyes, Sebastian's brows tilting downward.

Sebastian: That so?

Shusetsu: Yes. And there will be nothing you can do to stop it.

Sebastian: We'll see.

And with that, Sebastian readied himself and stood completely still. He stood for minutes on end, seemingly unaffected by the bitter climate. He stood silently long past the point where a normal person would have cracked. He stood still until he heard... Something. The sound of minuscule pieces of grit being dislodged from their resting place. Then, a footstep at the front of the cavern.

Sebastian: How the hell?

Sebastian whispered to himself, his eyes widened slightly and his hands clenched tightly into fists.

???: Who's in here, I wonder. Shit, it's too dark.

The voice was inside the main chamber now. It was still quite dark, but Sebastian could make out the silhouette of a man in the entry way.

???: I'm lightning it up, if whoever's in here doesn't mind.

The striking of a lighter murdered the silence, and soon a lantern flickered to life, bathing the room in an orange glow. It was then that the man was revealed. He wore two earrings, each resembling a wavy-bladed dagger with the body of a snake for the hilt. His hair was golden blonde, and restrained backwards by styling gel, save for a single jagged bang that ran down to the middle of his nose. His features were pointed and his skin tanned.

Sebastian: Who are you? How did you get here?

???: One at a time. First thing's first. The name's Jeremiah.

Jeremiah's eyes narrowed, and a wicked smile formed on his mouth.

Jeremiah: You'll find out how I got here when you're about to die. All you need to know right now is that I'll be the one to take Shusetsu back.

Jeremiah crossed his arms, gripping both earrings with two fingers. His left arm held the right earring and vice versa. Then, in a sudden flash of green energy, the earrings disappeared. Instead, two daggers, perfectly resembling the earrings he previously wore, were in his hands. Each had a blade about fifteen centimeters long, and a slight green hue to it.

Jeremiah: They call me Jeremiah, the Snake's Fang.

Sebastian prepared his barriers.

Jeremiah: Now, let's do this.

-End-
So who will post next?
Has everybody simply forgotten about this RP? C'mon guys, who's next?
Sorry, I'll post soon.
I'll try to post soon too.
Me 2

Maybe I'll write a short one about Jeffrey's whereabouts.
Sebastian stared at Jeremiah, then at his daggers. It was easy to see that they had magical properties and Sebastian was sure getting cut by them would be really bad. He continued to stare at them trying to think of a plan.
"Are you going to attack?" Jeremiah asked, "Because I'm pressed for time. I was told to have Shusetsu back in an hour."
"Well I'm sorry to be wasting your time," Sebastian replied, "And plus I'm more of a defensive fighter."
"Is that so?" Jeremiah's eyes narrowed. Then as fast as a snake, he lunged with his left dagger aiming for Sebastian's heart. Sebastian had barely enough time to move and ducked right but the dagger cut deep into his left shoulder. He quickly moved back away from Jeremiah before he attacked again. How the hell did he cut me? Sebastian thought. He had some barriers and wards that should of prevented Jeremiah from even moving towards him. Sebastian reached out mentally towards his barriers and was surprised. They were corroded and broken. Apparently his daggers are even more dangerous than I thought. Sebastian reached his right hand up to his injured shoulder and pulled it back in shock for the dagger had poisoned it. He turned his head to look at it. It was slightly green and swollen and it looked like it was getting worse and spreading every second.
Jeremiah laughed. "You like my daggers? You can clearly see that they have a powerful poison that can even eat through your little barriers." He walked over to the edge of the circle that Shusetsu was bound in. He took his right dagger and plunged it into the circle. The moment the tip of the dagger touched it, the circle started to break. It looked like someone had poured acid on metal as it was disappearing. The chains around Shusetsu broke and he was free. He stood up and stretched. "Damn, it feels good to be free. What took you so long?"
"Our employers have been busy." Jeremiah said "Now lets kill this brat and be on our way." He turned back to Sebastian but he had moved. He was standing next to the man in the robe. Sebastian leaned down close to the man's face. For a second Jeremiah thought Sebastian was going to kiss the guy but Shusetsu knew better. He quickly pulled out a shuriken and threw it at Sebastian. But it was too late, Sebastian cut his throat with a bone knife. A black mist came out of the cut and went into the other man's mouth. The shuiken struck Sebastian in the back and he fell in front of the man.
"Damn it!" Shusetsu said pulling out one of his swords.
"What?" Jeremiah asked, confused on wast going on. The man in the robe stood up then pulled of his hood. It was Sebastian.
"Wait, what the hell? You just died!" Jeremiah said
Sebastian laughed. "Died? I was already dead, well he was anyways." Sebastian said, gesturing at the body on the floor. "Didn't you find it weird that I didn't cry out in pain when you cut me? Or show any discomfort from the poison that is supposed to be painful? Or did you notice that didn't bleed?"
"I noticed that you didn't bleed." Shusetsu said.
"But it was a little to late when you realized it. Now i got to go." Sebastian said and turned and started to walk towards the mouth of the cave.
"Oh no you don't!" Jeremiah said and lunged at Sebastian.
"Jeremiah, no!" Shusetsu exclaimed but it was too late. Sebastian flicked his wrist and a sticky, web like barrier appeared in front of Jeremiah and ensnared him. Jeremiah tried to cut it with his daggers but was unable to. "Damn it kid, I'm going to kill you!"
"I highly doubt that." Sebastian said and snapped his fingers. Another barrier appeared at the cave opening as he left. He put his hand against the wall of the tunnel and closed his eyes. All of a sudden there was a rumble and dirt came down from the ceiling. "Have fun getting out." Sebastian said with a smile at he exited the cave. Once he was out and on the ledge on the side of the mountain he made a door to the spirit world, and once in side made a door out. He stepped out to see Mary and Nicholas at the small village.
"Hey guys," Sebastian said with an smile, "What's up?"
smile
Nicholas turned to Sebastian, as he heard the familiar voice. "How did you found us?" he asked. "I have my ways" asked Sebastian whit a smile n his face. Nicholas smiled back. "Wow, you're not the 'smily'type. What happened?" asked Sebastian. "It's nothing." said Nicholas. He walked a bit forward going to the cnter of the small village. As he stteped in the center he looked to the 4 houses one by one. The 4 houses were located like in the center of a square. He turned to look at each one of them, until he looked at a very particular one. Nicholas suddenly got serious. Mary noticing walked closer to him. "What is it?" she asked. Nicholas refused to answer. Mary asked again, but to no avail. She then decided to go in to the house.As she was about to put her hand on the knob she heard Nicholas behind her. "Dont do it." She turned to him. "Why?" she asked. "Whatever you do never open this door. Please." As he said so he turned and entered in one of the houses. Mary looked at Sebastian who followed him. She turned to the door."Why would NAicholas be afraid of a house?" she asked to herself.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

As Sebastian stteped in he heard Nicholas saying something almost inaudible. "Nicholas?" he asked. "Oh it's you Sebastian." He said. Sebastian got closer. "Listen thanks for having my back yesterday." said Nicholas. "Oh no, Mary did a better job than I did." "If it werent for you, to have made that shield in time,I wouldhad been impaled. Thanks. Seriously." He said touching Sebastian's shoulder. Sebastian smiled. And then he sudenly got serious. "Listen Nicholas something very bad has happened." "What?" "Doyou remember Shusetsu?" "The man that almost killed me. Yes of course. I will never forget his face... Those eyes...Like he had seen that same scene over and over again... Like if he always watched thesame movie." He said placing his right hand on his face as he closehis eyes, trying to seal away whatever he feltthat day.The fear, the anger. He htne turned to Sebastian again. "Wha about him?" "A friend of his, Jeremiah,I think that was his name, came to save him from the seal I placed him in. He managed to free him, however I escaped intact.I then summoned a trap to entrap them in there. But his powers seemed extraordinary and it wouldnt surprise me if he escaped bringing Shusetsu whit him." "What!?" "And he will certainly come after you." Nicholas showed apprehension in his eyes. "No that is impossible. It's been over a month, he already forgot my face." "I talked whit some people he killed. Aparrentely when someone becomes his target, he never forgets his face. Until he kills, or gets killed. Of course, he always choose the first option. And you, are his current target. And Jeremiah will certainly come for me,as I pissed him off." Nicholas looked at him. "It was just a bit nothing to serious. He whoever like to take things up to the next level. Such a nuisance." said Sebastian as he laughed. "Sebastain this is no timefor laughing! This means we have to get out of here!" "No! Of course not!" Nicholas who was almost at the door to tell Mary and then he turned back. "Why?" "They dont know of this place.Apparently the entrie world doesnt know about this place. We will be safe here." "Not for much. An entire army is after Mary. And they will find us eventually." "And when they do sowill Shusetsu and Jeremiah." said Sebastian. "Exactly. And I'm capable of killing myself to keep Mary safe." said Nicholas. He walked to a window and watched Mary Beth who was sitting on an old bench. "She doesnt deserve any of this. She is fighting for her life, and worst of all she doesnt even know the reason. And neither do I." Nicholas turned to Sebastian. "Thats why I need you to do me a favor." Sebastian smiled. "What it is my friend?" "That man that came for our rescue two times, the man whit the sword." "Yes what about him?" "I need you to find him." Sebastian got up fast and then got serious. "You gotta be kidding me.Doyou know who that man is?" "No." "Heis Jeffrey Watson. He used to be a member of the Solid Recon. He became a high ranking Officer when he was still a teenager due to his amazing skills but then he went missing, no onw knows why. He is a legend, the best swordsman in Thrae." "Thats why we need him by our side." "You dont get it.Jeffrey doesnt pick sides. He doesnt have any ideal, ormoral codes to fight for. Hell, he even has no one to fight for. He fights only for himself, or forwhatever that generates a certain interest on him." "If that's true then why did he saved us?" "Because he probably saw an opportunity to enter in a fight. Nothing more, nothing less. He's a lone wolf. And always will be." Nicholas looked down and then he walked closer making eye contact whit Sebastian. "I refuse to believe this." "And what makes you do so?" asked Sebastian. "Because that wasnt what I saw in his eyes. I saw pain and sorrow, and a scream for a chance to redeem himself. I saw that he already lost to much, and that he ahs nothing to lose anymore, besides his life. That's why he came for us. He wanted to save us. Whit all his heart in it. And I'm sure that is the truth." Sebastian got shocked at what he heard. "Yuou gotta help me find him Sebastian. For our own sake. For his sake also." Sebastian whitout dodgin his eyes from Nicholas agreed. "Fine. If you say so.But I hope you are right." "I'm sure I am."

-----------------------------------------­---­-20 hours later-------------------------------------­

It was already night. Sebastian had already left for Jeffrey. And Mary was sleeping in the bed of one of the houses. Nicholas turned to that particular house once more.He tried to look from the outside troguh the windows. But the same was opaque from a dry bloodthat was on it. He then walked to the door, and tried to open it. His palm made contact whit the door knob and them he breathed heavily. He then felt apain in his chest nd let it go taking a lot of steps backwards. He tried to recompose himself, and as he did he walked closer to the door again. He decided to let it go. He wasnt ready toface what was inside. He then looked to the forest in wich he found the rest of hic clan murdered, including his father. He walked to it.Before entering he looked back to where Mary was. She was inside one of the houses sleeping. He tough that she would be safe. And after all he was oing to be out for only a few minutes. As he walked acrros the trees, he closed his eyes as the wind brushed his hair, and all the leaves of the trees, making a very calm melody. He breathed that pure air, only God knows how many times, as he remembered his childhood. How he would play whit all his friends in the woods. How life was simple back then, he tough. Of course there were troubles. He then let his memories surface.

-----------------------PLAY MUSIC------------------------------

He saw himself when he was still 9. He was playing whit his friends,Maria and Joseph. They were playing hide and seek. He doesnt know exactly how everything started but he and Joseph started having a discussion, and both of them got into a fight. He visualizes Maria running to call for their parents to stop the fight. He then hears his father's voice calling to him. "Nicholas stop!" He grabbed Nicholas while Joseph's father grabbed the same. "You will never be as good as me!Of all of you you're the worst! You never be a true Air Elemental!" said Joseph. "Shut up!" screamed Nicholas angrily. When the fight was over and Nicholas back on his house. "Look at you, all hurt! I told you to not get into fights, yet you dont listem to me!" said Nicholas mom, Fabien. "I have no fault in this mom!He mocked me, saying that I was trash! Of course I mocked him first, but I never would say anything like that to another person! All I did was call him a loser, but that because he cheated!" Marco his father went into the room. "Fabien let me talk to him."she looked at him but she left a few seconds later. Marco sat on a chair near the bed. "How are you doing my son?" "Im fine.It's not even a deep cut." Marco smiled. "Of course it isnt." "Are you going to mock me too now dad?" "Of course not.But this is your third fight. And only this week! Tell me, why do you always get in these fights whit the boys of the village?" "You told me we are special, that e have a gift.Yet all my friends managed to learn how to manipulate the air, even if just the basics already.While I still dont even know how to do a single thing. I sometimes doubt I'm nothing more than a common human." Marco smiled. Nicholas kept saying. "And all my friends mock me for this. They say I've been adopted or whatever, that I dont belong here. Sometimes I even doubt they're my true friends." Marco smiled once more. "Listen my son. They dont know what they say. Theyr mentality is still the one of a 7 year old." "Mine's also." "No! You on the other hand, understand a lot more, you care about the others. You're curious and you want to learn about the world. You are special. Even your powers are special. More special than anyone of this village. You still didnt learned to use it, because it's different from ours." "What do you mean dad?" "You have a power none of us have. You have the power of will. And this will be the power that will helpyou to accomplish your task." "My task?" "Yes. You know there is someone out there that will need you, more than anything in the world. Someone you need more than anything. Someone to complete you. And this someone will be in grave danger. And you will be the one to save this someone." "I dont understand dad." "Dont you see? These mindless fights you get yourself into, are nothing compared to what you were made to accomplish. Your destiny is far more bright and beautiful but at the same time a lot more darker and misteryous. These fights you get into, arent meant to be a part of you. Never, I repeat, never carry hatred and anger, or any negative feeling on your heart. Cause these are the cancer of humanity. They drive people crazy, make dictators, killers, and betrayers. Al of us have something of this in our hearts. But you... You dont have such things." Marco got up and sat on Nicholas bed. He then placed his left hand on Nicholas head as the same stared at his father. "Your power wasnt made to kill, to destroy. It was made to protect. To portect the one, you're linked to." Nicholas then gotback to himself, seeing the trees and hearing the wind once more. Thinking about it he didnt understood a single thing his father said that day. After all he was only 9 years old. But now, after remembering he finally understoodit. "I see it dad. My power wasnt made to bring destruction. But to protect her, so she can live to fullfill her destiny. My destiny is to help her fill hers." He looked down where his father was buried. "I'll protect her father. I'll fulfill my destiny. I'll protect her whit my soul if necessary, but she will complete her mission." Saying so, he turned back and started walking back to the village. Question started appearing on his head then.Who was Sebastian? Even tough he was friendly, he couldnt helpbut feel a very strong evnergy inside him. What was his story? What borught him here? Cetainly his destiny was vinculated to them also. Even tough he had no links whit him or Mary, he somehow agreed to help them. But why? Does he know of something no one else knows?And Jeffrey? What happened that made him in what he is today? He felt that he would find the answers. But not too soon.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Mary woke up. She didnt saw anyone in the house.As she opened the door to the outside, she saw nobody.She called to Nicholas but he wasnt there. She tyough of where he could be. She felt that he was close, but she didnt knew where. She walked to the center and then turned to her left. There was the house that granted her Guardian whit so much fear and pain. She wanted to know what was inside but she didnt knew if she had to.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

There you go. A big one, after all it's been a long time since I last posted here. :)
Awesome! I should have one up today.
Deep in a forest, thousands of miles away from Nicholas and Mary-Beth, Jeffrey stood. He had zero injuries, but was breathing heavy. He looked at his hand to see it was shaking. He closed his eyes. That had to have been the first time he had killed in years, decades even. The feeling of cutting into someone, of killing them, gave him an incredible feeling, but also scared him. His thoughts turned to the girl and that wind dude and he curled his hand into a fist, drawing blood. They had no idea what they were getting into, within days, the Solid Recon would dispatch members, possibly even a high ranking officer. They're good, but not that good.
"Not without training."
Jeffrey turned to see Sebastian, standing there with his usual grin. Jeffrey returned the grin. "Hello, how are you...uh?" "The name is Sebastian." "Nice to meet you, Sebastian, what do you want?" "Not what I want, it's what Nicholas wants." Jeffrey's curiosity was aroused at the mention of the air wielding swordsman. "What does he want with me?" "He wants you to join his side and help-" That was as far as he got before Jeffrey had his fist an inch from his face. "Not to be rude, but what makes him think I would care about his problems." "He says you have problems of your own. Problems of a personal nature that you could solve by helping us." Jeffrey's eyes lost focus, as if he was remembering something. "Sorry, kiddo, no can do.
Tell your buddy that I decline."
Sebastian spent the next hour trying to convince him, without luck. Eventually he had to concede defeat. It was pointless. Sebastian left, saying as he went, "You know. I told him this was a lost cause, that you were not the type to take sides, but he said that you would agree. That you were 'looking for redemption'" Jeffrey grimaced. "Sorry to say, my chances at redemption died a long time ago. Tell him that he expects too much. He doesn't stand a chance." "Maybe, but the odds could turn." With those words, Sebastian left. Jeffrey waited, making sure he was gone, before he smiled. "Well well well. Look who's getting smart. Alright then, Nicholas. Let's see what you got. If you can impress me, then I'll help you." his hand was once again shaking, but this time with excitement. Jeffrey grabbed his sword and donned an armor he hadn't worn in years. It was an older Solid Recon uniform that made certain nobody could identify who was inside. "Your move, Nicholas."

(Short, but meh......)
Sebastian left Jeffrey via spirit world. While inside he removed the barrier he had placed a cm from his nose when Jeffery had made the action to punch him. He left the spirit real, stepping out in the alley where they had fought the Thrae agents. Suddenly his anger flared and he punched the wall next to him. The force of the punch cracked the wall and some rubble came off of it. Sebastian was angry because they needed Jeffery. He knew that the things he said as he left would motivate him but he didn't like the fact that they needed him to win.
Sebastian was about to punch the wall again when he smelled something. It was very faint, a normal human couldn't smell it. But Sebastian being what he is, he could. Sebastian breathed deeply and learned what the smell was. Rot. And it was coming from the sewers. He went over to one of the sewer hatches, opened it, and jumped in. He followed the smell for a while. When he came to the source f it he smiled. It was the group of agents he had killed. Apparently the police hadn't found them. He created a small light with a snap of his fingers. The light washed over the bodies and showed that their decay was slow going. Sebastian grinned. These bodies might be useful, he thought. He was about to put them in the spirit real for safe keeping when he noticed a small flash of silver on their leader, the one who tried to negotiate with him.
He bent down to see what it was. It was a pocket watch with the initials D.G. Anger, hatred, and sadness welled inside Sebastian. D.G., Damian Gray, Sebastian's father. These were the people who attacked him that night. These were the people that killed his father. Sebastian tapped into his dark power and his eyes burned black and blood ran like tears. He spoke a word in a different language but Sebastian knew the meaning. Burn. Instantly a black fire burned around the bodies and in seconds they were ashes. Sebastian also knew that the spirits of these bodies also burned, feeling the agony of the flames. When their bodies disappeared, so did they. Their souls were no more.
After the bodies and souls were gone, Sebastian's eyes returned to normal and he wiped the blood form his cheeks.
He shook his head trying to get back to normal. He made a portal to the spirit real and then made an exit gate to Nicholas.
"Hey great news!" Sebastian said with a forced smile, "Jeffery is going to help us!"
Hey ShadowHunter nice post!!! I'm really intrigued about what Sebastian really is.

But I have to ask a question:

Whos next?
Same question as Leleu.
Indeed. I'll be going next, I have time today. Look for my post later.
Mary Beth continued to sit quietly in the makeshift bed the night after Sebastian had come back with the news. Jeffery was going to help them? From what she'd seen, he was ruthless and unearthly. He was from Thrae, the same as her, but he was... defected from the military. He was like her though, in the sense that they were both running away from something.

Mary Beth Sighed. All of the recent conflict between Earth and Thrae was making it harder and harder for her to think straight. She slowly pushed the covers off of her body, and opened the small door. She took a deep breath and walked out into the fresh air, gulping in a fresh scent of leaves and smoke.

She took a few short glances around, searching for her guardian, but saw no sign of him. She snorted, thinking he was probably meditating, and took a short walk. As she began to circle around the small village, she noted the small house she had tried to enter once before. Nicholas had stopped her however, saying that the house was dangerous and shouldn't be entered.

Mary Beth smirked, and nimbly made her way to the door, stopping to steal a few looks behind and around her. She turned her attention to an awful smell that was wafting from inside the small abode, and she plugged her nose to ignore the tangy scent as she placed her hand on the knob.

Then her eyes widened. She removed her fingers, and took a whiff. She choked back a moan of surprise, taking a step back.

The smell was tangy and sour, like the smell of metal on someones hands. But the smell was also sticky and thick, and as she took another whiff, she felt the smell waft and sit against the back of her throat. She knew hat smell.

"Blood.." she whispered into the night.

Now, she had to know. She was itching to know why she smelled blood from the inside of the small home. she grabbed the knob and twisted it forcefully to the left, throwing the door open. Mary Beth gasped.

The inside of the home was layered with the stuff, dried and blackened, but bloody nonetheless. Sh stepped carefully around, her mouth thick with th scent as she moved closer to the center of the room. Everything was covered in it... No, not everything.

She noticed a small dresser, no taller than her waist, in the corner of the room. She made her way over to it, and saw a picture frame. She lightly dusted off the top of the dresser and picked up the object, seeing a small boy with dark hair standing by his father and mother. They were all very close in resemblance, the boy especially close to his father. Strapped to the man's shoulder - perhaps for show - was a long katana in a sky blue scabbard.

Her eyes widened slowly at the realization of just who she was looking at. Moments later, it seemed she was sucked through some kind of time-space rip, and in a completely different time.

She was staring at the photo once again, but as she turned, the house was no longer covered in blood. It was in perfect shape, all three beds lined up next to each other on the far wall and a small doorway leading to a well kept kitchen. She frantically put the frame back in it's place and dashed outside, her breath catching in her throat at what she saw.

Everything was perfect. There were children playing in the small clearing between the four houses, the largest building was a meeting hall situated at the end of the clearing, at least four times bigger than the largest house. Parent's stood outside the meeting hall, watching their children carefully as they frolicked and played, delighted by the weather and their balls.

Mary Beth put a hand over her mouth to stifle a scream of surprise as one of them approached her, apparently chasing a ball. The child payed her no heed however, and chased the ball, even as it passed directly through her legs. The child, with tan skin, Dark hair and eyes and a blue T-shirt, stopped, as if he had indeed felt her presence, but shrugged it off and ran to play with the others. She stared after the child, immediately recognizing the eyes that beheld the beauty of the sky, every time they looked up.

{Play Song}

Nicholas.

The small boy ran to the legs of his parents, tugging on his father's loose pants and squealing in joy when he was picked up by his father and kissed on the forehead by his mother. Mary Beth smiled sadly.

His father put Nicholas down, and he ran off to join his playmates. Mary Beth followed the edge of the clearing over to the meeting hall, and took a listen to the conversation.

"Your son is upsetting the balance. Without any Elemental powers, he is nothing but a nuisance to the Clan, Marco!" the 'Important-looking' man shouted.

Marco hardened his expression, his chiseled features lined and tinged with anger. "Shut your trap." he said calmly. "He is my son, and I will not forsake him for another child. You know this clan has a policy. To prevent rapid growth, we only permit one child for every married pair. I will not send my son elsewhere simply because you wish me to break that law and have another child."

The man whom he was speaking to, a tall and lanky old man, was shaking his head. "You must. For the sake of the clan, you must forsake that boy! He will bring only trouble to this Family!"

Marco glared at the man, who was most likely the head of the small village. "I told you my answer. And that is final. I will keep both my son and the law, and take my leave. Thank you for your time, Elder."

Mary Beth watched as Marco and his wife began sauntering towards their home, Nicholas joining them as they walked.

Mary Beth tried to follow them, but the time suddenly shifted, flames sprouting up and around, all over the place, the sky darkening and the air thick with smoke. She searched frantically before she saw the unthinkable. Nicholas was standing just next to her, and it seemed this time that Mary Beth was able to be seen. Nicholas raced over to his Parents, trying to shake them awake, but only his father responded.

Mary Beth watched as they exchanged words, and Nicholas was handed the Sword. Hid Father's hand slipped limply off the blade and with a soft thump, hit the ground. Nicholas let a shrill cry of grief escape his lips as he hovered over his parents. Mary Beth watched as the flames grew and shifted, spreading farther and farther into the small village. Mary Beth saw the pile of Bodies spontaneously combust as an ember landed on one pant leg. The flames spread enveloping her vision and searing into her mind.

Before she blacked out, she heard a deep voice speaking, not to her but in her mind.

"Hail..." he whispered. "And now, the final Branch of the Wind Clan has been destroyed. With the exception of the Powerless boy, they no longer exist. And now, we move on. The last Clan will be wiped out soon. And then, the Rift-Walkers will Reign..."

And then everything went dark.

With a resounding crash, Mary Beth's limp body fell to the bloodied floor of Nicholas' old home, and she lay unconscious. Her body was twitching involuntarily, and she was letting out small whimpers as her mind raced, replaying the scenario in her head. And as consciousness returned, she did not open her eyes. She merely slept, but it was not peaceful.

Her sleep was riddled with Nightmares.
Nicholas was meditating in the forest, right were his father and mother died in that night. That place served him as a sanctuary. He would always go there to seek for strenght to keep on his fight. Sebastian came from a portal. Nicholas opened his eyes and got up. He turned to Sebastian. "So?"he asked. "Jeffrey isnt there anymore. And I couldnt find any evidence of where he could had went." Sebastian took a few steps closer to Nicholas. "Im sorry." he said as he placedone of his hands on Nicholas shoulder. Nicholasturned backwards. "Impossible! I saw it in his eyes!It couldnt be just an illusion or something like that..." He closed his eyes remembering that day, he was aved by Jeffrey in the sewers. "Ifelt it deep inside me.I felt an emotion that I carry since... It just cant be. He's a good person, I cant believe he's just a mercenary. This is impossible!!" Sebastian walked to his side." Somethings dont need to have a reason. Somethings just are they way they are. Nothing else." For the firsttime Sebastian spoke seriously, not making jokes. "I know what you mean Nicholas." Nicholas turned to Sebastian. "What?" Sebastian smiled. "Nothing. Just thinking loud. Nothing else." Sebastian made another portal. "I'll search for him a bit more. I'll be back in a few minutes." Sebastian went into the portal and dissapeared. Nicholas wanted to know what that portal was. But he turned to the grave of his father. He invoked his sword. The sound of wind appeared even tough there were no wind. His sword materialized. He looked at those inscriptions trying to understand it's meaning once more. A tear came off his left eye as he looked at his father's grave. He swinged his blade one or two times. He could feel a strange power inside it. But he couldnt unlock it. He was very weak to do so. He sometimes tough of him as a whimp, someone that didnt deserved living. There were countless of childs whit more potential than his. However every time he would think so, the words of his father came to his mind. "Your power wanst made to hurt, to destroy. But to protect." Said so, he tough about his real role. He had the life of someone at his hands and worst of all, someone he cared for. The only person he ever felt something for since that fateful night. After the same, he lost all his emotions and became an emotionless cold person. Not that he wasnt still. But being whit her, made him bit by bit become what he was in the past. Sometimes he was smiling whitout a reason, something he never did in the past few years. He then decided to walk backwards to the village thinking about Jeffrey, as he dematerialized his sword. "Why would he refuse my offer?" he asked himself. He, knew exactly what Jeffrey felt. And he knew he was looking for 'help'. A chance of redemption. But Jeffrey declined. Why? He kept walking to the village but then his toughs came to Sebastian. And finally to Mary. He felt something for her he didnt knew how to describe. He wanted to see her safe, independently of what would happen to him. He would give his soul if necessary for her safety. He walked a bit more until he saw the village.

He entered the house that Mary was sleeping. He entered but he didnt saw her. As he went outside, he saw the door to that house open. The house which he lived. "Mary..." he ran to the house and saw Mary on the ground. He tried to enter but he felt like if a heavy wall was on his front. He then closed his eys and he entered. As he did his heart raced and he felt a pain in his chest. It was the same kind of pain he felt that fateful night. He walked closer to her and grabbed her in his arms as he took her out. As he did he placed her gently and fell on his knees. Tears came out of his eyes as he placed both his hands on his ears as if he was hearing something. Screams, of the people that died that night. There was no day he would live without earing them. Sebastian came from a portal. He looked at Nicholas and ran to him. "Nicholas! What happened!?" asked Sebastian. "Make it stop! Make it stop for God's sake!" Nicholas screamed. Sebastian then felt a heavy dark energy emergin from that house. He knew it had something to do whit Nicholas past. Because he also had something in his past that emanated the same energy. "Calm down! Whatever happened ended! Your safe now!" Nicholas opened his eyes. He looked at Sebastian, and then at Mary."Sebastian she went inside..." Sebastian moved to Mary as her body kept twitching. "I dont know what that is. It seems like she is having an awful nightmare." He turned to Nicholas. "But the most strange is that...I feel your presence inside."

As they watched over Mary Beth, neither noticed that they were being watched, a pair of eyes staring from the treeline. After a few minutes of talking, Nicholas became aware of it and looked up to see a man clad in a strange armor. The man's eyes were focused solely on Nicholas, not on Mary Beth. "Is he a Solid Recon member? Is he here for me? Or is he here for Mary Beth and I am only his first target?" All of these thoughts and more ran through his head as he slowly tapped Sebastian on the shoulder and pointed. Sebastian looked and immediately put his guard up. How could he have not sensed this? In fact, he could sense nothing coming from the man, as if he was just a suit of armor. He sensed no bloodlust, no feelings of friendship, nothing at all. Nicholas and Sebastian stood slowly. Nicholas wondered whether it would be safer to draw his blade. "Who are you? Why are you here." The man in the armor pointed at Nicholas and drew a blade, it was a rusted sword with a chipped blade. Nicholas took the hint and drew his own weapon. He exchanged a look with Sebastian and looked at the man. "Damn it!" Nicholas thought. "This is a bad time for solid recon to find us!" The man said nothing as his eyes slid down to look at the unconscious Mary Beth, then back to Nicholas.

(Play music)

Nicholas blinked once. Then the man was in front of him, swinging his sword fiercely at Nicholas' neck. Sebastian quickly placed a barrier and Nicholas blocked with his blade, but the sheer force of the blow sent him flying back several feet. Nicholas landed on his feet and charged the man, swinging straight down the middle, as if to cut him in half. The man merely stepped to the left and the sword swung harmlessly. Nicholas switched direction, mid-swing, but the man was already mid jump and when he landed, he was standing on the flat of Nicholas's blade, already swinging at his neck. Nicholas leaned back as far as he could and the blade barely missed him. He yanked his sword and the man was knocked off, but stayed on his feet. They stared each other down again and Nicholas charged. They exchanged a ferocious series of blows with each other, neither landing a single blow. Nicholas was getting worried. No matter what he tried, it was like he knew exactly what he was going to do before he even did it. Was this guy some form of psychic or was he just messing with his head? Nicholas decided it was the latter and continued his assault, now adding his own wind powers in the mix, to no avail. In an instant, the Nicholas blasted wind to the right and left of him, and stabbed straight. The man jumped to avoid the blow and Nicholas grinned. "I thought you'd do that. It was your only available choice!" Sebastian smiled in appreciation of his technique as Nicholas jumped into one of the air currents that he was using to box the man in. The air current shot Nicholas like a cannon at the man, who turned to block, but too late. Nicholas slashed straight through the man's chestpiece. The man dropped to the ground, landing hard on one knee. Nicholas landed softly on his feet and turned to the man, who was maybe 20 feet away. "Now tell me who you are and why you attacked me?" The man gave no response, but to get up, revealing the chestpiece to be ruined, but no blood could be seen. The man flipped his sword so that the blade was pointed behind him and started to run at Nicholas. Nicholas, shocked and off put by the lack of blood, panicked and slashed sideways at the man when he got near. The man, as if he knew that would happen, merely ducked under the blade and stood back up, his blade's hilt slamming into Nicholas' chin.

Next thing Nicholas knew, he was sprawled on the floor with the man's sword at his neck. Then it wasn't there. "You gave me quite a fright. I thought you might not be able to land a blow, and that would have been a shame. I don't help people who can't learn to help themselves." The man's voice...it was...Nicholas gasped as the man removed his helmet, revealing himself to be none other than-
"JEFFREY! It's you!" Jeffrey grinned. "Ya, it's me, don't go shouting it out will ya...no wonder I was able to find you so easily..." Nicholas frowned. "Why attack me?" "Why not? I had to be sure you could fight to your fullest extent while not knowing the full measure of your opponent. You did fine, but you missed one crucial detail that would have lessened your loss." "What would that be?" Jeffrey blinked and a yellow sphere could now be seen around him. "You assumed that because you could not see or feel any powers being used, that none were being used on you. You must always assume that your opponent has every basis covered and knows everything." "Why always-" "Because that puts you on guard. Didn't you learn this from training?" Nicholas blushed. He did learn it. It was foolish of him. "So does this mean you will help?" "Hmm, well seeing as you won't last a week otherwise...sure. No problem. I can spare some time." He offered his hand to Nicholas, who grinned and took it. "Glad to have you on board, Jeffrey!"
"Not when I'm done with you, you won't. Now I think we should turn our attention to the lady."

(Phew....battle scenes are hard.....)
{PLAY MUSIC}

Darkness.

More Darkness.

What was that sound?

Is something coming?

What the hell...

Where am I...?

What am I doing here?

Who or what brought me here...?

Why...

Why...

Why is this so cold...?

Why do i feel hollow...?

Why do I feel empty...?

Why do I feel...

...like my heart...

... has been torn from my body?

...dammit...

...Dammit...

Dammit...!

DAMMIT!!!

Mary Beth jolted, sitting bolt upright. Her eyes were wide and her breathing frantic as she began to take in her surroundings.

Dark Forests. Trees with no leaves. A cold breeze. A full moon. A wolf's howl.

And as she tuned her head to look into the dark treeline, she saw nothing. Not even the smallest of twitches. She continued to stare, hoping that some form of light would work it's way into her line of sight, but the only light to walk by was the light of the moon. She shifted her eyes to the full moon, bright and radiant. And spherical.

She took a few steps forward, and realized that she had ended up in a clearing. She had been walking without realizing it. She stood, silently. She was taking in the silence of the forest around her, the only sounds were her beating heart and the gusts of cold wind.

Wind...

There had been no continuous wind just a moment before.

And that's when she saw it. The figure, bathed in an ethereal purple glow, was sauntering towards her. Through the treeline, Mary Beth was able to discern very few character traits of the figure, deeming them a threat almost instantly. She took up a stance as they drew nearer to her, her face showing only signs of fear.

As the figure stepped into the clearing, she gasped and threw herself back, hitting the ground hard.

The figure, was nothing. It was as if the person was made of the night sky itself, the stars and indigo sky patterned this body before her. It was one of the most intriguing yet horrifying things she had ever seen.

The figure seemed enthralled by her as well, keeping it's face/head pointed in her direction and keeping its hands still.

Mary Beth kept a wary eye on the figure as it seemed to withdraw from her, seeing her as a threat. The figure backed up a few steps, placing it's starry hands on it's head, the indigo beginning to flicker around the area where it's mouth would have been, it's face suddenly beginning to split.

The creature suddenly opened a large and toothy mouth, spreading across the entirety of it's head. It suddenly opened it's white eyes, matching the patterned stars of it's body. It stared her down with an intensity she had never seen before. And then it spoke to her.

"You..." it's raspy voice sounded in her mind. "You are the Star Clan's last heir..."

Mary Beth flinched. "How...?"

The creature stood, motionless, it's form beginning to flicker in and out of her sight. "I am what is know as a Rift-Walker." it said. Mary Beth eyed it cautiously. "We once were a striving race, a race that could not be overpowered. We could use our powers to summon elements, summon greater things from beyond even out perception."

Mary Beth sat back, listening intently, now realizing that it was not a hostile being.

It continued. "But one day, we were discovered. Your ancestors on Thrae sold us out. We were sought after because of our powers and our ability to use them efficiently. And when we were found, we fled our home in the stars, taking noting but our power with us. We have existed silently for many, many years, waiting for one to come along. And who should it be but you."

Mary Beth suddenly tensed up as the creature inched closer.

"The last one of the clan who gave our presence away. Who tore both worlds chances of living apart." it growled. Mary Beth gaped.

"What do you mean?!" she shouted. "My clan did what?"

The Rift-Walker sat directly in front of her. "Your clan, sold us out. But Rift-Walkers are what kept the balance between the two worlds. Now, Earth and Thrae are struggling, because they have no Stars, and no oppositional gravitational pull. Sure, they still have the sun on both sides. But have you ever witnessed stars in your lifetime?"

Mary Beth shook her head.

"The reason is because we were forced into hiding. If we had been left alone, we would have been able to keep the balance between the worlds." Mary Beth closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"So, your saying... that I'm here to correct all of this?" she asked quizzically.

The Rift-Walker nodded. "The cost of being able to save both worlds will be heavy, however, and you will need to prepare for it. There will be many hardships along the way, and people with try to stop you. People who think that the world is fine the way is it."

Mary Beth hung her head. "So, how would I do this...?"

The Rift-Walker held out it's humanoid hand. "Take my powers. Trade in the powers of the Star Clan, who ruined the Rift-Walker Race, and Take the Powers that Your Clan tried to exploit. Become a Rift-Walker."

Mary Beth stared at the starry hand before her, her mind racing. Should I accept? What would happen if I did? Would I become a creature like the thing before me? Or Would I keep up my human appearance...?

"What happens to my body if I accept?" she asked coldly, shooting a glare at the Rift-Walker.

The Rift-Walker shifted it's posture. "You become like me. But only one part of your body will mark you as a Rift-Walker. You, being a former human, will not look like me."

Mary Beth let out a small sigh of relief, and grasped the Rift-Walkers hand, feeling a sudden surge of Knowledge and power course through her body. The Starry Being was being absorbed into her body, starry patches of skin beginning to appear.

Several Rings of stars appeared on her upper right arm, and one on her forearm. Her palm was also warped into the night sky, as was a small patch of skin on the right side of her waist. The same thing happened to the other side of her waist, but the patch of skin was jagged and random. Her left arm and leg remained untouched by the Starry sky.

The most noticeable patch, was on the area between the neck and shoulder, the muscle where the two meet. The jagged mark spread until it stopped a few inches beneath the right side of her collar bone, and midway down her back.

And then came her eyes. They were now a silvery grey, but when met with any color of the Spectrum, they shifted colors, and almost looked like a rainbow. She gasped as the transformation was complete. She tried to gaze up at the being before her, but was surprised to find that it was gone. She searched frantically for it, but found nothing.

"Do not fret." it spoke in her mind. "I will be here, within your soul, until you learn to master the power of a Rift-Walker."

And with that, the world she stood in began to collapse, the trees falling as they were uprooted by an unseen force. The sky began to almost crumble and the moon went dark. Mary Beth searched frantically for a way to escape, but found none. And as the Dream Realm came crashing down upon her, she prayed for help from someone...anyone...

And everything went dark.

But she felt nothing. She was alone again. And as she looked around and saw nothing once more, she screamed at the agony.

Th agony of being alone, and the agony of what she had just done. she had forsaken the legacy of the Star Clan for the Powers of a Rift-Walker.

What on earth had she just done?

But then she opened her eyes once again, and saw a face. The face of... an Angel.

She narrowed her eyes to per at it, and saw the familiar face of her Guardian Angel, there to protect her. And suddenly, she didn't feel so bad about what she had done, and found it to be more of an inviting concept than anything else.

And she fell into a peaceful darkness as she rested in his arms, feeling arm and safe as could be.
Sebastian watched as Nicholas stroke Mary's hair as he layed her back down in her cabin.
"Will she be okay?" Nicholas asked Sebastian.
"Well, none of us are likely going to be in the future, but as of now she will be fine." Sebastion replied calmly.
"Do you know what happened?"
"Well," Sebastian said hesitantly, "I did it to her." The moment words left his lips Nicholas swung his sword at Sebastians neck. Sebastian dodged it barely but Nicholas swung again. This time it cut his coat. Sebastian quickly went to the door and left the cabin but Nicholas tackled him as he left. Sebastian pushed Nicholas off and stood up. Once he did though, Nicholas's sword came at his chest. Sebastian easily sidestepped the attack but was pushed back by wind. Somehow he had managed to stay on his feet.
"Nick, calm down and hear me out." Sebastian said.
"No! You did something to Mary!" He yelled and attacked again. Sebastian dodged it yet again but wind hit him in the chest and he flew backwards. Again he landed on his feet, but this time Nicholas tried to stab him in the chest the moment his feet hit the ground. Sebastian somehow dodged this attack by spinning on his heels. This time he also had a barrier in place when Nicholas's wind tried to hit him again.
"Stop and let me explain!" Sebastian said. Just then Jeffery walked over to them.
"What's going on?" Jeffery asked.
"Sebastian is the one who did whatever it is to Mary!" Nicholas said looking murderous.
"What!?" Jeffery gasped.
"If you would please let me explain." Sebastian pleaded, looking at Jeffery. At that moment Nicholas lunged towards Sebastian, attempting to behead him. Sebastian jumped away but as he did Jeffery unsheathed his sword and also swung it at Sebastian. Together he and Nicholas attacked Sebastian, using most of their skills and powers but Sebastian always dodged and blocked at the last minute. They had been fighting for nearly an hour when Sebastian yelled, "Dammit! Enough!" He caught both Nicholas's and Jeffery's blades with his bare hands. They both tried to pull their blades from his hands but were unable to pull them from Sebastian's unnatural grip. Sebastian pulled the swords free from their owner's hands. Nicholas look of shock was like he had just lost a limb, while Jeffery on the other hand showed no emotion.
"Now, hear me out." Sebastian said still holding the weapons.
"Can we have our swords back?" Nicholas asked. Sebastian uttered a word and the swords faded then re-materialized in their respective sheaths. They both tried to pull them back out but the swords wouldn't budge and had a symbol on their hilts.
"What did you do?" Jeffery asked.
"Made sure we can talk civilly." Sebastian replied. "Now back to what I have trying to explain. Yes, I did do that to Mary. But no, there was little danger involved. What I did was I focused all the ghosts of this village into that house. When Mary stepped into the house, the ghosts sent her consciousnesses to someone that would help. Any questions so far?"
"Who did you send her to?" Jeffery asked.
"Someone very close to me."
"How will they help?" Nicholas asked.
"They will give Mary most of their powers to help us in our endeavor."
"Most? Why not give Mary all of their powers?" Nicholas said.
"Well they will give her all but one power, and I don't think Mary would like that power."
"What power?" Jeffery asked.
Sebastian reached into his coat and brought out a small leather bag with a button to keep it closed. He undid the button and dumped the contents of the bag onto the ground. An entire skeleton of a snake fell out and landed in a pile on the ground. Sebastian pointed his right index finger at them. "That power is necromancy." A purple spark leaped from his finger to the bones. The skeleton began to knit it self together and became a four foot long snake.
"How do you know all of this?" Jeffery asked.
"Because, my god-mother is the person giving her powers to Mary."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Meh Sorry it took so long, I have been busy dealing with school. But I hope this works.
Very Aewsome post!! But there are a few things I want to clarify;

Mary was approached by one of the last Rift-Walkers, Meaning she is now a Rift-Walker, not a mix between the two.

Also, at this point, the only people who know about Rift-Walkers are Mary Beth, Salthazar Biunez, and Burke and Danielle(Two members of Solid Recon).

Another thing, The Rift-Walkers are still a Neutral Race. they are not hostile, thanks to their low numbers. With only About ten to fifteen of them left, The Rift-Walkers only have enough power to challenge a Clan of Average power level.

And, spot on with the history of the Rift-Walkers! When I was explaining it to Leleu, I deliberately left out the fact that Earth and Thrae were so far apart and separated by "The Rift" I will also go on to explain their powers.

The Rift-Walkers are a race that existed since the very first star was made.

Their powers consist of being able to tear the very fabric of Reality and summon things of great power. This ability that only one Rift-Walker may poses at one time, is known as the Prism Rift.

There are seven colors.

Red = Fire
Blue = Water
Green = Poison Fog
Purple = Necromancy(Will go into more details)
Yellow = Lightning/Energy
Orange = Speed(since the color is usually associated with being active)
Aquamarine = Has the ability to call forth a mighty dragon made of the stars itself.

The nature of these attacks is unknown to many and has been long kept a secret.

More about them will come at a later time.
(Okay might as well take this time to shed some light into our mysterious swordsman's past. XD)

"Your....your god-mother! What the hell!" Nicholas shouted. He tried to draw his sword again, but failed. Jeffrey, on the other hand, was thoughtful.
"Actually, it explains alot. I'm just shocked that that is all you have to say."
"What do you mean?" Sebastian asked.
"What I mean is, are you keeping any more secrets? Before I decide whether or not to let Nicholas attack you."
Sebastian looked at him for a whole minute. "Yes, there are, but none of them are ones that will directly affect you or Mary-Beth." All the while, Nicholas glared at him.
"I still don't see why you didn't tell us straight out."
Sebastian raised his hands in a sign of peace. "I had my reasons, and Mary Beth is fine so no harm done." Jeffrey was busy fingering his sword. He absently touched it, then walked over and held his hand out to Sebastian.
"I know about keeping secrets. As long as they don't affect me or the wonder twins over there, all's good."
Sebastian laughed and took his hand. "You're a very simple man, aren't you?"
Jeffrey grinned. "The simplest solution usually works." A large blast of light focused on his sword, shredding the sheath to pieces. He lifted his blade and swung it around. "See?" he was no longer looking at Sebastian, but at Nicholas. Nicholas recognized the tone.
"Everything's a lesson, isn't it?"
"Life is one big lesson."
"Very poetic..."
Sebastian released the hold he had on Nicholas' sword. Nicholas drew it, but sheathed it immediately afterwards. Sebastian walked over and held his hand out. "I am sorry. I had my reasons for not telling you earlier.
Nicholas didn't take his hand. "It's fine. I understand that you had your reasons, but still..."
Sebastian smiled. "I understand. She should actually be waking up soon..."

Several hours later, Mary Beth still hadn't woken up. Sebastian attributed it to her being either stronger than he thought or really really tired. The latter of which earned him a punch in the nose by Nicholas. Jeffrey leaned back against a tree. He hadn't had much sleep with all that had been going on. He laid down with his back against the tree and closed his eyes. He thought about Mary Beth and her merry gang of misfits and groaned. It brought back memories, but not any ones with any dignity. He sighed as the memories washed over him.

In the middle of a small city in Thrae, there were poor people, there were rich people, there were middle-class people, then there was Jeffrey, and his friends. He called them friends, but they were nothing of the sort. They would just as soon rat him out, then help him out. He and his "friends" would go throughout the city, stealing from the rich, the poor, anyone that had anything remotely valuable. Jeffrey was the muscle. He was only 6 years old and was already a master with his light based powers. He rarely liked used them, preferring to fight fairly, but he almost always had to resort to using them. Jeffrey met with his colleagues in the middle of a back-alley. The self appointed leader, Edgar, seemed to have some sort of announcement. Edgar stood on a crate.
"Okay, to start off the meeting, very good work, Lucy and Jeffrey, managing to steal that necklace was a impressive feat. Secondly, it is also very bad. That was the most valuable item we have stolen so far, and the grown-up's have decided to put a stop to it. They involved the police." This was met with several scared gasps from the other members. "Now now, I know it's scary, but we have faced low odds before! Jeffrey, can you take them?"
"The entire police force? Not a chance. I could hold my own, maybe, but even if we win, they'll just bring in more, maybe even the Solid Recon if we tick them off enough."
"That won't happen, not if we embarrass them. That's out only shot. If we prove ourselves better than them, and do something that would prevent them from calling reinforcements, we win!"
"What would that be? What could we do?" Asked a small girl. Edgar smiled, a smile that proved, he had a plan."
"We're going to steal from the police themselves! We're going to steal every badge in the station. They won't call reinforcements if they're embarrassed at being so easily infiltrated." Several of the other members nodded, but Jeffrey just winced at the childishness of the plan. Would this really work? He hoped so. "So what we need first, is information. Jeffrey! Anne! Go and spy on the police building!" Jeffrey did as he was told, but he doubted it was going to be very fun. Anne could be very business minded, even though she was only 7 years old. Two hours later, Jeffrey and Anne sat on top of a roof, well hidden by a chimney, and spied on the building using a pair of makeshift binoculars. Jeffrey groaned and Anne shushed him.
"Quiet! What if someone heard that?!"
"Ya ya ya..." Jeffrey groaned silently and was about to try and take a nap when he saw her. She was entering the building, escorted by three officers. She had long black hair, was about Jeffrey's age, and had piercing blue eyes. She was also wearing a pair of black gloves. Jeffrey gulped as he looked at the girl. Anne frowned.
"Who is she? Could she be a daughter of one of the cops? Then why the escort? What do you think, Jeffrey?...Jeffrey?..." She looked over to see Jeffrey staring through the binoculars. She looked through her own pair at the girl, who had stopped and seemed to be staring straight at them. No. Not at them, at Jeffrey, but why? The plot thickened as the girl removed the glove on her right hand and held her thumb out towards them. At first, Anne thought she was giving them the thumbs up, but Jeffrey just gasped and dropped his binoculars. If Anne hadn't caught them, they would have rolled off the roof.
"What is it, Jeffrey?" Jeffrey didn't respond, he merely grabbed the binoculars and looked again. the girl was gone, but the image of what was on her thumb was not. There was an image of a sun, painted in black, tattooed on her thumb, the same tattoo that Jeffrey had on his neck. He kept it well hidden, but never really knew how it got there or what it meant.

Jeffrey gasped and jerked awake. He had fallen asleep. It was happening more and more often. He would dream about the past. He thought on what he dreamt about. It was a dream full of beginnings. The start of a friendship that would span countless hardships, the start of a rivalry that would span countless years, the start of his long and bloody time as a killer for the Solid Recon, and the beginning of something that would lead to a choice, from which there is no forgiveness. A choice that would haunt him for as long as he lived. He shook himself and stood up. He might as well go check on Mary Beth.
Well, this is a great post, but like I aid the wantadog, the only people who know about Rift-Walkers are Mary Beth, Salthazar and Burke and Danielle. So Sebastian cant know about them yet, but it is a good twist that his mother was a Rift-Walker/
^I know, but I figured I'd just follow Shadow's post until I saw any changes or whatnot.
i see. Good Idea ^^
Also only one more thing: Me and Link were talking about it, and this vision Mary had, well is because both Nicholas and Mary are linked. Once they find something that is very important to the other, they trigger the other persons memories into thenselves. Thats why after Mary found a photo of Marco and Fabien (Nicholas parents) she entered in some rift, or anything like that, and Nichlas's memories entered in her head. Same will happen to Nicholas once they go to Thrae, as he will se Mary's past. This is because they are linked, not because of ghosts. But the ghosts concentrated in that house could be the reason she saw the Rift-Walker! Just wanted to point that out. But nice post anyways!
Exactly. I wanted the Rift-Walker to come to her of it's own accord though, not because somebody told it to. That Rift-Walker was also nameless and They are born only from the stars.

Sorry to break it to you, Shadow. It was a great concept and I liked how you played off, it's just... There's no real way that they can be related to humans or really even "breed" with them. Sebastian's mother couldn't have been a Rift-Walker. I'm sorry, and I know you liked the thought, and believe me, I was about to change it, but I'm going to stick to what Rift-Walkers were in my concept.
Haha it's okay, I should of talked to you about first. I guess I got a lot of revising and editing to do. Thanks though for saying it was good.
Thanks for understanding :)
Hmmm... I'm having trouble changing my post. Any suggestions?
smile
Days had passed since she learned the truth from Mary. And yet her hatred was still only growing. She didnt knew what to do. The police had been on her house and retrieved the body of the soldiers Nicholas had killed. She gave the police all kind of information regarding Nicholas and Mary. And now they were being pursued. She tough about everything that happened between the two of them. It was incredible how love can be transformed into something so dark such as hate. She decided to grab her coat and go in a walk. She walked for an hour and a half, until she arrived at the place she and Mary worked as DJ's and she looked at the street where she found the one she tough would be her best friend. Yet all the hatred she was feeling for Mary now didnt had a reason. It was like, if she felt what she felt because she had to. And not for a reason. She walked a bit more staring at the ground until she bumped into a man. Without apologizing and even looking at the man she kept alking. The man held her in the arm. "Let go of me!" said Alex. "My, my... You're Alex arent you? Mary Beth's friend." The man said whit a grin. The man whit a long dark hair looked at her. She was surprised as she saw he had red eyes. "Who are you?" she asked. The man laughed a bit. "I am for you, what Nicholas is for Mary.Does that answer your question?" Alex didnt understood a thing but a feeling of rage consumed her when she heard the names of those two. "Name's Burke." The man said. "Lets go somewhere we can talk in private shall we?" As the man pushed her she standed her ground. "Why would I?I barely even know you." she said. "I know everything you're feeling. I know what it is that you want to do. Your home is being destroyed in a war you dont even have to do anything whit you. And the reason is because Mary came. I can tell you everything you want to know. But only f you follow me." Alex followed the man into a deserted building. As they went inside it was pitch black. Burke waved his hand and fire came out of it, ligthing the candles that were already set in that place. It was like he had planned everything. He walked to a chari sitting down, and invited Alex to come closer. She went very cautious and suspicious. As she sat Burke smiled. "Ask." said Burke. Alex whitout thinking twice asked. "What is Mary and what does Nicholas haeve to do whit her?" Burke laughed. "I knew it. Straight to the point. Well many years ago, something, even I dont know happened. A clan called the Star Clan, and the Wind clan made a pact in which for every person in a clan, another one of the other clan would be linked in soul. This way they were capable of maximize their powers, by having only one person, in the body of two. Nicholas and Mary as you can see, are part of these clans. They are linked in soul. However its not like both clans had the same responsibilities. The Star Clan was being pursued by something. The Wind clan offered to become their Guardians. The Star clan had a major role on the happenings back in that time,but they couldnt do it alone. They were the strongest in Thrae, however their power is inconstant, meaning they cant use it unless a certain paramterer is fullfilled. Leaving then vulnerable during that time.The Wind clan however tough being weaker, their powers were constant, meaning they could evoke and use their powers anytime they want.As the Star's members couldnt use their power anyway they want, they needed escorts, Guardians to protect them. And the Wind's suited just fine. Both clans were already partners since their creation. Some say they are ramifications of an only ancient Clan. This means that they already had an friendship imbued in them. Howeverthe Star's can got exterminated and the Wind clan for helping them, exiled from Thrae. However Nicholas and Mary are different. All the others had to perform a ritual in order to become linked. But they...They were born already linked to the other.Nicholas was born first but in the moment Mary was born, his soul became linked to hers. Mary is the 'child of the prophecy' or someone might say. And Nicholas is the Ultimate Guardian."

Alex wasnt as surprised as she seemed to be. Everythng somehow made sense. "And what am I?" she asked. "You are the complete opposite of what Mary is. She was the last of the Star Clan. Youre the last of the Void clan, one of the lesser clans. Everyhting you represent is the opposite of what Mary does. Same for me and Nicholas." "What do you mean?" asked Alex. "He is the last of the Wind clan. Im the last of the Fire clan.Undestand it? Fire always consumes Air to get strongerwhile Air always suffocates Fire to become stronger. Both elements even tough they are part of nature, dont live and cant live in peace. And just like Nicholas and Mary are linked, so are we." Alex also wasnt surpirsed at such a response. She somehow felt that the man was familiar. "And in what do I fit into this?" she asked. "Mary's destiny is the one to bring balance between both worlds, Thrae and Earth. And Nicholas's is toprotect her, whit his life if necessary. As you are her complete opposite ans so am I for Nicholas. I think you know the answer." "To destroy the balance?" "Exactly." "But the reason I fighted whit Mary was because she was destroying my home! My planet! What we are doing is no different!" Burke laughed. "Oh yes it is. By bringing balance between both worlds mean to destabilize the reality of today. what you and me are supposed to do is to maintain cureent reality as it is. Meaning, protect your home." Alex got up and turned her back to the 21 year old man. "You cant turn your back to me. You and I are the same.We live for the other. It your mission to stop Mary and mine to protect you. You turn your back, everything you know as it is will be gone."Alex turned to Burke. "I'll destroy Mary. But not because of destiny. But because I want to.I'll wont let her distorce the world. I'll save it, and maintain it the way it is." Burke got up touching her shoulder. "Lets go then."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

There you go! :)
Holy shit that was epic. I"M GONNA POST NOW :D
blush
@Shadow until you come up with ideas, you could make a post of them training. Or of Nicholas pressing Jeffrey for details about why he is fighting or some other thing like that...I really don't know.
Alex almost never slept well, even before all of that crap. But this was rediculas.

She tossed and turned and flailed in ways that defied human flexibility. She felt her body being twisted and mangled, bent and broken. Her dream was gruesome, to say the least.

And there she stood, watching as Mary was put down by some unknown force. She begged it to stop. To stop showing her this nightmare. She didn't want to see Mary die right in front of her.

And yet there she was, screaming in absolute agony and being practically torn apart. The blood that seeped out form underneath her made Alex want to vomit, and the stench of the stuff nearly pushed her to do just that.

May continued to scream bloody murder as the unknown thing kept piercing her body over and over, powerless to stop its assault. Alex found herself unable to move, still in shock.

Mary turned her head, and suddenly everything stopped. she stopped thrashing, and he monster stopped appearing in her vision every now and again. And Alex took that opportunity to rush to her friends side and look her over. Mary was battered, bruised and bloody as hell. Her eyes remained wide open from shock as she bled to death. Alex stooped down and took her friends hand in her own and started mumbling comforting things to her.

"Everything will be alright..." Alex breathed. "I just need to..."

Mary Beth sopped her. She tired her best to speak loudly enough for Alex to her it, but her voice faltered and so did the rest of her.

Alex tried frantically to shake her former companion awake, but to no avail. She cried out in despair after a few moments to take in the realization that she was dead. Alex let Mary's hand drop from her own and wept, tears streaming from her eyes. She had never felt such sadness before in her life. Never. Not once. And yet here she was, crying over spilt milk.

No. Mary was more than Spilled milk. She was Alex's friend, and one that she would cherish forever, even if she had brought this plague upon both worlds. Alex leaned down and took two fingers, slowly closing both of her friends eyes. She let out a small whimper as she stood to survey the damage dealt to her body, seeing the many, many wounds she had sustained.

And Alex had to look away before she cried again. She couldn't look, no matter how hard she tried. And as the dream faded to darkness, she involuntarily choked, feeling her own heart blacken with it.

Alex woke with a start, feeling the small flames heat. She soon remembered where she was, and found Burke beside her, leaned up against a tree and fast asleep. She looked around, as if searching for Mary's body, but found nothing. She curled up, pulling her knees to her chest and sighing.

If that was really what it would be like to see her dead, than maybe she had made a very hasty judgement of her. And maybe she had also made a very hast decision when she had trusted Burke. It was now days after she had met him in the street and disappeared from her home. She was now in the wilderness, in place she was unfamiliar with. Alex curled up tighter and cried silently.

She knew she had made the right choice. That's why she was upset. Because the right choice meant she had to kill Mary. She had o keep her from twisting the Reality of the two worlds and, essentially, destroying them. But she had to kill Mary. Alex didn't want to have to do that.

"What're you thinking about?" ht voice whispered in her ear, intruding on her thoughts.

Alex turned to find Burke looking at her, his face blank and tired. She sighed.

"I'm thinking about Mary." she admitted sheepishly. Burke scowled.

"You're not going to change your mind are you?" he asked worriedly. "We need all the helpers we can get."

Alex' head shot up. " 'We'?" she asked as she shot him a quizzical look.

Burke smiled. "Yes. The Pack, a special group of men from the Solid Recon, are going to be helping us out in the hunt for those two troublemakers." Alex scowled.

"The Pack? What the hell is that, some kind of wold half-breed?" she practically shouted.

Burke urged her to hush before continuing. "No. They are genetically altered men who work for the Army on Thrae. They are situated Primarily in the Southern Utopia, where their base is located. The other countries of the world on Thrae find it to be unorthodox and crazy. but we say, "NAY" and make them anyways."

Alex tucked her chin back into the crook of her elbow and simply said, "Oh."

Burke Sighed. "I don't know what you're so damn upset about."

Alex suddenly rounded on him, pointing a wild finger in his face. "Shut up!" she shouted. "Mary was my friend! She was like a sister to me! I loved her, Burke. She was like the... the only person who actually gave a damn about me and my personal desires and my personal life. she was really the only one who cared enough to at least try to make me feel better... and the only person whom I actually seemed to be able to grow close to."

Burke made a 'tsk' sound and wrapped a protective arm around your shoulder. "You've got it bad, sweetie." Alex shot him a questioning look, and he responded with a coy grin. "Don't pretend you don't know what I mean, Alex. You love her, right? Even after yo sold her out to the damn police?"

Alex didn't move, instead she tightened her grip on the grass in her palms.

Burke continued, whispering in her ear. "I think I understand. But you can't allow this to hinder your mission. Remember that the fate of one person can't compare to the lives of Seven-billion other people, on both sides of the Rift."

Alex' head shot up. "The what?"

Burke shot her a sly grin. "I said, the life of one person, cant compare to the lives of Fourteen Billion other people. It's not possible."

Alex gritted her teeth. "I know that Burke."

And Alex lay down once again, looking at the sky, and wondering if there had ever been anything up there other than an endless expanse of Indigo canvas. And as she fell asleep the smiling face of her former friend flashed in front of her eyes and burned it's image into her mind.

"Damn it all." she muttered as she drifted off, still clinging to her decision to travel with Burke, in hopes of saving both worlds.
So who's next?
Well we gotta wait for Shadow to edit his post so we can move on.
big smile
Finally got my post edited!