It's difficult to decide, but this is the final list:
1. Fruits Basket (Love this to death~)
2. Soul Eater (Has beaten out Ouran :)
3. Ouran High School Host Club (Cracks me up)
4. Black Butler (It's about to beat Ouran XD)
5. Tie between Hetalia and Baka and Test (Both of them make me LITERALLY roll on the floor laughing my ass off)
it changes a lot but right now it's.....
1:kuroshitsuji/black butler I and II (in pic)
2:pandora hearts I and II
3:shakugan no shana I and II and i'm most likely gonna like III
5. Code Geass- I grew up with it~ Me when I was eight: "Why did the bi girl who was a crossdresser like Mulan had to die at the end?!?" I had to watch it muted, give me a break!
4. Elfen Lied- Meh first Seinen! I loved the plot line and the character designs in both anime and manga. Although I like the manga better, I have seen this anime 3 times so I love the anime too! Lucy rocks~
3. Ghost Hunt- Meh first scary anime! I love the types of animes that gives me nightmares~ I also loved the character designs and the plot~ I wished it was longer than 8 files!!!!
2. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni/When They Cry- The first ever anime that made me scream in meh sleep! I love the horror genre and this is like the best horror anime in meh opinion! It is so confusing! And the character designs are so cute~~~~
1.Death Note- The first anime that I immediately got addicted tO (with the exception of Code Geass when I was eight)~ Something about the eerieness surrounding the whole show drawed me into it~ I like how the anime style is more realistic than most animes and how the plot line went~
I start to love anime since I was 12 years old. So, this is my top 5 anime:
1. Both Fullmetal Alchemist & Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood
2. Mobile Suit Gundam 00
4. Katekyou Hitman Reborn
5. Naruto Shippuden
This has got 2 be the hardest question ever.Well here goes,but they r not in order n they often change,so...
2)Devil may Cry
4)Black Butler or Bleach(difficult)
5)Death Note or Hellsing(also difficult)