cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
you can be a undertaker or a deadman 
<br />

<br />
name
<br />

<br />
deadman info:what you did to
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM
save

Anime 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 426-450 of 5028

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
tamaki:we are doing the carnival corpse presintaion...sit down or we will shock you with the collar...*shows you presination*and if you lose will will take off a part...you are up against veince..i hear he even has biceps on his **ck..welll we will salvage all we can..*lets her back to her cell*
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Keniji:brings meoko back to cell"now behave Sasha"-_-

Meoko:"I don't wanta"pouts but goes in

Kenji:"I'm gross"goes to take shower
veince:walks toward her celll and melts the door with his blood*just to make sure that gross dude doesnt make any moves...
Kenji:takes shower

Meoko:"hi hi ~<3"waves"you here to play?":p clearly is sasha
veince:i know all of your personalitys you are sasha right now...
Meoko:"that's my name well she has ONE more but she hardly came out since meokos parents died 12 years ago":3Fixes her skimpy pjs"so what you want cutie??":3
veince:blushes*keeping that perv over there of you..oh hey you know your a cutie too..
Meoko:"why thank you and kanji was never a perv if anything Sasha wants him but since your here.."looks at him smiles
veince:looks at her*hmm..i shouldnt but i havent done it in a while..
Meoko:"take your time meoko got knock out for awhile from your attack so its all Sasha baby girl for awhile"grins kicks leg over her knee lounging around
veince:welll ok...ill do it..
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
angry
fay:*puts a pic on one of the desks* remember mine and that face cos it may be the last things you ever see in the name of the shirai ryu and you may call me ether moltres or scorpion *starts back to her cell* i know your close ice butt just show your self and get it over with
fay:*puts a pic on one of the desks* remember mine and that face cos it may be the last things you ev
mischievous
Sasha:"where ya wanta do?shower"points at shower with toe"or bed"takes shorts off with her feet and flings them somewhere left in top and panties
veince:shower sounds a bit better..
Meoko:"well leta do it!"Get up goes to him and unbuttons his shirt"oh what nice chest you have..."kisses it smirks abit then take it off"I'll be waiting in there goes to bathroom an starts shower gets undressed
fay:oh what's the matter sub-zero are you afrade of me now?
(dd you draw that??if do your ReAlly good!)
sub zero:in psy*uhh sorry fay but im like a world away and im takeing a shower...veince:welll yes i know its nice i work out everyday!
Meoko:"you coming in??"says Flirtiously
angry
(no i wish :P)
fay:*in psy* then your brother is the one fallowing me wanting to do the same thing you did to me years ago and i sense your ice close by so how would you explain that? and how would you explain seeing you?
(ah -D-)
(i wish i was that good at drawing XD but here's what i drew)
(i wish i was that good at drawing XD but here's what i drew)
sub zero:ok first im nowhere near there second im takeing a shower im tired!! veince:yes meoko!!*goes in the shower*
(Cuteness -D- great job!)
angry
fay:*in psy* then where's wour brother?

(see the moltres is realy a girl i made up named molly she can turn into a moltres and is madly in love with the man that's on her back and he's scorpion from mortal kombat and fay is there doter)
op: 14px; width: 50px; text-align: center; word-wrap: break-word">more
fans