Anime Post your Anime Opinions here!

miyuna-chan posted on Apr 14, 2014 at 11:14AM
Okay,got this from the Random club.Only that I changed it a bit.The rules are pretty simple:Just post your anime opinions,either it's a popular one or an unpopular one.It's up to you!:)

I'll start first:Coppelion is one of the best anime I've ever seen
last edited on Apr 14, 2014 at 11:16AM

Anime 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Neko-Tohka said…
^ It's good, but I'm not satisfied with the animation.

How about Attack on Titan?
over a year ago applebear123 said…
big smile
coppelion is really gud!
so ill say sket dance... i love it(my opinion)
coppelion is really gud!
so ill say sket dance... i love it(my opinion)
over a year ago miyuna-chan said…
smile
I'm sorry guys,but that's not how you do it.You have to post like this:

link
applebear123 commented…
oh : im not gud at those :P over a year ago
over a year ago SnowAngel_ said…
tongue
I never thought that Angel Beats! was original or sad. I think that it is overrated.
over a year ago miyuna-chan said…
mischievous
I don't like Naruto Shippuden because it was so boring
over a year ago Aph-Finland said…
I LOVE HETALIA BECAUSE THE COUNTRIES <3 my favorite is Finland ^w^ favorite character i meant...
TheAnimeQueen commented…
I just watched like 8 episodes of Hetalia it's quite funny! over a year ago
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
heart
I love Hunter x Hunter because of Killua kun! ♥ And because of Killua and Gon's friendship/I ship them!

I also love Free! because of the feels at the end and because of Nagisa kun! ♥ I ship Reigisa, MakoHaru and Rintori so much!
over a year ago Aph-Finland said…
i also like Yo Kai watch and i love Eddie. (that is not Eddie in the picture btw its Nate, Whisper, and Jibanyan) i just like Eddie bc he looks cool, cute, and is very funny. and i LOOOOVE that 1 ep of him in it of him looking in a bag and says "its empty" HE LOOKED SO ADORBS! (btw, just reminding you again, that is not Eddie in the pic below its Nate and the spirit Yo Kai. thank u)
i also like Yo Kai watch and i love Eddie. (that is not Eddie in the picture btw its Nate, Whisper, a
TheAnimeQueen commented…
In my opinion I think Nate is cuter than Eddie... Not saying Eddie is cute also not saying I've watched Yo Kai Watch. I just searched them up. Great pic though. over a year ago