Anime Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai RP

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jul 20, 2015 at 06:29PM
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai RP~

Chuunibyou- A Japanese slang term which roughly translates to "Middle School Syndrome." People with chuunibyou often believe that they have special powers unlike others. This is a common stage in growth, for most people, it happens--you guessed it--around the 2nd year of middle school. It is possible that you can snap out of chuunibyou…but your memories of it will continue to haunt you…

Give this information if you want to join!

Name:

Status/Club:

Personality:

Relationships:

Bio:

Other:

Chuunibyou?: (yes or no)

Title: (If effected by chuunibyou)

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­
RULES

1. No God modding - Do not make your character too strong
2. Use your own, self-made character. Don't use an original character from the anime
3. Keep cussing to a minimum
4. You can have multiple characters but only if you can handle all of them
________________________________________­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­

Anyone can join at anytime they want, It's never too late! Have fun! ^o^
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­

last edited on Jul 22, 2015 at 02:57PM

Anime 197 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 197

over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Name: Chiko Chikako AKA Chi

Personality: creative, the rest to be revealed

Relationships: None ATM

Bio: She has just moved, and is living with her Grandma.

Chunnibyou: Yes.

Title: Tigeress of the Seven Seas.

(Looks somewhat like the picture...)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Chiko Chikako AKA  Chi

Personality:  creative, th
over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Name: Kazumi Kita

Status/Club: None ATM

Personality: Polite to people who don't now about her past, smart and intellectual, cunning, will do anything to keep her chuunibyou past from leaking out and does everything she can do to hide it. Straight-forward and blunt. She can be arrogant of other people's feelings. Half Tsundere.

Relationships: None??

Bio: Chuunibyou started for her in elementary school and she managed to snap out of it years ago. She destroyed (almost) all of the evidence that she had chuunibyou. She's been a role model in her classes and will do anything to keep it that way.

Other: She's a fashionista

Chunibyou: Yes (used to)

Title: Sorceress of the Night, Midnight Sorceress
 Name: Kazumi Kita

Status/Club: None ATM

Personality: Polite to pe
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Sakurai

Status/Club: None

Personality: Myself

Relationships: None

Bio: To be revealed

Other: Had Chuuinbyou during Grade School (3rd grade) but snapped out of it before the end of the first semester In his first year of middle school, he recieved a title and retains some combat skills

Chuunibyou?: Was (Used to be)

Title: (Former) Unholy Seraph of Death
Chiko:

*She runs down the beach to the water*

"My true mother and form are calling to me, begging me to come home, but I must finish my mission. I must destroy those that have forsaken thee!"

Her Grandma comes up next to her and chops her in the head.

"None of that nonsense here. You said you wanted to come here before school started, now we're here. Relax with your grandmum and pappy.
Kazumi:

*She opened the next box* Phew...who knew unpacking could be so tiring? *She took her belongings out and put them in her new room. She stepped back to admire her work when she noticed another box in the corner* Hmm...I thought I got all of them already...
Kazumi

*She opened the box and gasped* I-It can't be....! *She turned the box upside down and the items tumbled out*

A witch hat...a staff...a couple of fake crystals...a ruffled magician's dress...a cape...and my old journal...

No...no...no..no...no... *She frantically threw the things back into the box* I destroyed all evidence of my chuunibyou days...so why?!

Yusuke: *He was out buying food for dinner which he always cooked to help his Grandpa out as much as he can* Hmm... Pork or beef...
Name: Emiko Hamasaki (Goes by Emi)

Status/Club: Far Eastern Magic Nap Society of Summer

Personality: Tomboyish and childish, she can be really immature and arrogant sometimes. Has a ego, but she can be caring. Tends to exaggerate things, she's smarter than she looks and is at the top of her class despite having chuunibyou. Gets disappointed easily, flexible and fast.

Relationships: She is the only child and her parents are always out on business trips and most of the time, they aren't home.

Bio: She lives mostly alone despite her young age. Elementary school proved to be too easy for her so she moved to the city recently to go to the more advanced school.

Other: She has a secret that only she and her family knows.

Chuunibyou: Yes

Title: Sibyl of the Devil
Name: Emiko Hamasaki (Goes by Emi)

Status/Club: Far Eastern Magic Nap
SkittleJerky14 commented…
She's so cute! over a year ago
Cheng_Cheng commented…
xD over a year ago
Chiko:

"Ow!"

She rubs her head where she chopped her.

"Okay, fine, but I won't stop doing it at home..."

She looks at the sunset and ask herself..

=Will I do it at school this time?=
Kazumi: *She turned around for one second, then turned back and the box was gone*

W-What? How?!

Emiko: *She swiftly ran on the thin railing of the balcony carrying the box in her arms*

Kazumi: *She heard commotion and threw the door open and raced out, seeing Emiko* Hey! get off of the railing! You could fall, it's dangerous! *She called, then noticed her box and gasped* Give that back! *She chased after Emiko*

Emiko: *She suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned towards Kazumi* May the light of heaven wipe away your existence! *She called*

Kazumi: *She was blinded by a sharp light for a second, and when she opened her eyes, the girl was gone* Ugh! How did I let her get away?! *She saw flashlight key chain on the ground*

So that's what she used...

Chiko:

She plays in the water for awhile, and she decides, like every time, to not hide her chuunibyou, not that she could.

Soon, its time to go.

"Grandma, can't we stay a little longer!"

"No, we still have to finish unpacking."

She pouts a bit, but she helps get ready to go.

Once she's home she begins to unpack her artifacts. Then she sees Uminoken, her sword. She takes it out the box and starts to practice with it.
Kazumi: *She picked up the key chain and puts it in her pocket then dragged herself back into her room*

That was...unexpected... Who was that girl?

*She saw her journal laying on the floor, and picked it up* Hmm...did it drop? *Without thinking, she opened to a random page and started reading*

The Sorceress of the Night is the strongest of them all...she has unrivaled abilities and isn't paralleled in magic to anyone...

No....don't tell me...I wrote this....? *There was a moment of peace before everything went crazy*

Embarrassing! Embarrassing! Embarrassing! *She bonked her forehead into the wall again and again*
Yusuke: *He finished up shopping and headed hom but Ran into Emiko, causing him to drop the meat he just bought* Oi? A kid? You should be more careful you know...
SkittleJerky14 commented…
BTW in Sao rp we need help! over a year ago
Emiko: *She pouted and turned away* Who are you calling a kid?! You should be more careful too, you know!

May the light of he- *She stopped when she remembered that she had dropped her flashlight in order to get away from Kazumi*
Yusuke: *He sighed* Using magic to get out of such a small predicament like this? You gotta learn some self control. *He shrugged and picked up the beef and dusted it off* Come find me some time kid... Also... *He bonked her on the head* Learn some manners if you wanna survive in this world... *He sighed and walked off*
Emiko: Hmph! *She stuck her tongue out at him after he was out of sight. Then smiled playfully*
Yusuke: This might just get interesting... *He chuckled softly to himself as he walked away*
Emiko: *She suddenly ran over to Yusuke and bowed* The Sibyl of the Devil forgives you.
Chi:

"Uminoken, I call you to my side!" *I shout as I turn around*

I turn to see my Grandpa looking at me weird.

"You almost hit me sweetheart"

I blush as I bow as an apology.
Kazumi: I wonder who that girl was... *She sat down on her bed and stared at the ceiling*

At least she could make better use of those old items than I can. I was going to throw them out anyway...
Yusuke: Eh? Is that your title? It's... Imaginative isn't it? *He looked back at her*
Emiko: Yes it is. It's a title worth for such a strong warrior. *She said with a gloat smile* The Sibyl of the Devil is the strongest.
Chiko:

I walk to my room, box in hand. I continue to unpack and look through my belongings.
Kazumi: *She was bored so she decided to get online* If I can...I want to get as much information as I can about the school I'll be going to...

*She scrolled through the school website and leaned back in her chair* Hmm...apparently, a girl named Chiko is in most, if not all of the same classes that I'm in...

*She continued reading through names*

Rikka Takanashi....Sanae Dekomori....Yusuke Sakurai...Emiko Hamasaki... *She yawned and stretched*

I wonder what club I should join...
Yusuke: You're a bit young to boast such power, kid. I was one hell of a competitor when I held my Title. Ah, I believe I was called the... "Unholy Seraph of Death" back then... I was strong, one of the best out there... But nowhere NEAR being the "Strongest"...! *He laughed a bit and sighed heavily* You hungry Kid? I was gonna make food once I finished my Grocery Shopping.
Emiko: I'm famished, but I cannot accept your offer. The Sibyl of the Devil will not owe another something...therefore I ask you not to take pity on me *She said, bowing*
Yusuke: Huh? Owe? I ain't gonna make you do anything for me. Now, you said "Famished" right? Let's see if we can do something about that shall we? *He smiled gently at her* You want Curry or Meat & Potatoes?
Emiko: *She looked up at Yusuke, surprised* I...um... *She bowed, then looked up* I'm fine with either....! *She said quickly*
Yusuke: Great! *He smiled brightly at her and pat her on the head* Let's get going then! *He started walking again*
Emiko: *She followed behind him* What's your name mister? How old are you? Do you go to school here? *She started asking nonstop questions*
Yusuke: My name is Yusuke, I'm 16 years old, and yes, I do. *He easily kept up with her questions remaining completely calm every time he answered, he smiled at her enthusiasm and her energetic personality*
Emiko: My turn! *She said excitedly* I'm Emiko Hamasaki, but you can just call me Emi, I'm eleven, I go to school here too, even though I'm younger... I'm also in a club called "Far Eastern Magic Nap Society of Summer" Are you in a club Mister?
Yusuke: Haha, call me Yusuke, please. And no I'm not in a club. I don't have time since I need to work to pay for food and stuff.
Emiko: Hmm...I see... Well then Yusuke, the Sibyl of the Devil offers you her friendship.
Yusuke: *He smiled* Well, that's good to hear! C'mon! The food isn't gonna cook itself! *He kept walking at a brisk pace*
Emiko: *She suddenly remembered that she might have forgotten the journal when she was taking the box from Kazumi* Carelessness, the mortals worst enemy.
Yusuke: You forget something? *He turned back to her*
Emiko: Oh, um, nope! Nothing at all. *She put her hands behind her back and picked up her pace*
Yusuke: *He chuckled and kept walking, he spoke without turning around* You're a really bad liar, you know that?
Emiko: *She glanced down* I know... *she said, pouting* You don't have to remind me...
Chiko:
*I sigh as I realize that I'm changing, I begin to think about my chuunibyou*

~ I remember when, I found out I had chuunibyou, and I wasn't really magical. I lost my powers almost immediately. But, then Sarah, saved me from my own undoing. I can't let that happen again.*
Yusuke: *He sweatdropped* Oi, I didn't mean to bring you down, so please don't get all depressed on me. Kay?
Emiko: Okay... *She turned back to him* When will we get there?
Yusuke: Soon, just a few more minutes of walking and we'll be there.
Emiko:

Okay *She got an idea and raced in front of Yusuke, walking backwards* Would you be interested in joining the club that I'm part of?
Yusuke: Huh? Well, I guess it wont be so bad, so long as it doesn't take up too much of my time, I gotta take care of my grandpa after all.
Emiko: Very well, I will inform the Eye of the Wicked Lord of your decision. You *She pointed at Yusuke* are member Number Zero!
Yusuke: H-Huh? Zero? Shouldn't I be Number 2 or something?
Emiko: Yes, but...don't you think member zero sounds way cooler?
Chiko:

*After I'm done unpacking I decided to go on a walk. I grab Uminoken and tuck him into my utility belt*

"I'm off" *I yelle before running out the door.*

~What am I going to do? I want to believe in chunnibyou, but I can't!~ *I think to myself*

I continue to walk until I actually get lost. I hear my stomach rumble and I realize I was going to miss dinner.

Then I see a kid and some guy walking.

"Hello! Can you help me!?" * I scream as I run toward them*