Anime Six Wing RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Aug 23, 2015 at 11:51PM
In the year 2018, year has not changed much. However, one thing has occurred. After a meteor crashed in rural Japan, it was mistaken for just a simple meteor. However, what was inside was much worse. What was inside was a single parasitic alien known as Aleinatus Cerastae, also known as Alien Parasite. The single parasite was a female, who entered the body of a woman, and laid her eggs into the brain of a male host after seducing him. Weeks later, the Alien Parasites had spread to half of the country, hiding as humans, but hide they're true sights, as a deadly ruby colored beetle, who manipulated the body enough to mold it into any figure, making them a deadly foe. However, a group of fighters, who keep the parasite a secret, are doing they're best to fight off the parasite. These fighters are a part of a secret organization known as Six Wing.

Description

Six Wing members use over the top weapons (Examples: A revolver sword, a double sided scythe, or a canon rifle)
Some people who are infected with the parasite can control the parasite and use it for there own selfish needs (These will make you a villain, because even though the human controls the parasite, the parasite still feeds off what is morally right about the host)
Parasites can morph their victims body into any shapes (Examples: Legs can come from the head, arms can be turned into multiple knives, the tongue can strangle victims)
Parasites must eat at a certain period of time, which is midnight, otherwise, they will die
Parasites can infect humans, animals, and even plants

Rules

You can have more than one character, but only if you can handle it
If you are a Six Wing member, you must always fight parasites, no matter what. Never run
If you are a parasite, you must kill people and eat them.
If you are a human who is controlling a parasite, you are to be an antagonist to Six Wing, because unlike other parasites, humans who can control them know of Six Wings existence, and how much of a threat they are to them
Have fun

Anime 707 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 707

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Manfred: If you say so. I'll go get the parasite ready (Walks off)

Shusaku: (Kicks Maya hard in the side, knocking her a few feet away from him)
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Hey... Does anyone know as to why he would just have a parasite lying around to use whenever he wanted? Or why he's even in Japan?

Maya: Ah! *She cringed and grabbed her side, she shook off the pain and kept attacking*
Shusaku: (See's a spot for him to strike in her stomach and punches her hard in the stomach)
Maya: *She coughed up blood and fell to the ground gripping her stomach, she punched the ground, and groaned getting up almost as fast as she went down* That all you got...? *She sneered and rushed him at full speed landing heavy, damaging blows all over him in a random pattern changing her direction and feinting multiple times*
Shusaku: (While she is punching, he notices that she is too busy giving an offensive tactic. He then steps closer, taking the punches, so he can get a strong punch in her abdomen)
last edited over a year ago
Maya: AAAGH!! *She Dropped but couldn't get up* Nnngh...

Yusuke: Let's get her out there and throw in the Parasite, we can't have him knowing this isn't part of the Test.

Captain: Good Idea, I'll announce this to him, get her out of there Zeta. *He turned the Intercom on and spoke* There will be a special Match to show prowess versus a real parasite and the efficiency of time and method to calculate real world battle skill better, Weapons will be allowed seeing as this is a real life or death match. Please proceed to retrieve them in the break room and you are even welcome to heal up for your next match so you can be in top shape and we can see how you fight against a real Parasite without distractions or an Advantage, however you a re welcome to reject this offer but you ARE required to have your weapon on your person, though are not required to use it. *He turned the Mic off* There. Go get Agent Theta out of the arena and to the Infirmary.

Yusuke: On it. *He walked in, picked Maya up, and left* Good luck Shusaku.

(You wanna Solo as Parasite and Shusaku or you want me to play the Parasite?)
(I'll be doing it. You just watch)
Manfred: Okay, the Parasite is ready
(The doors open and a Parasite with four long spider-like legs where the head should be walk into the arena, and it has a mouth on the stomach)
Shusaku: (Gets ready to fight)
Manfred: (While he is watching, he takes his weapon, a triple barreled shotgun, and loads it with explosive bullets)
Yusuke: Scared Sir Manfred? Not sure our man can get the job done?
Manfred: Not at all. I'm just keeping this near me incase my theory proves right
Parasite: (Stands there, looking at Shusaku, not moving)
Shusaku: (Does the same, ready to fight, but makes no moves)
Parasite: (Speaks in proper English, proving to be a female Parasite) So, you have a bit of our blood huh
Shusaku: (Says nothing)
Parasite: And yet you work with humans. That is unacceptable to our race (Shoots a bladed arm at him, and hit Shusaku in the shoulder, making him bleed badly)
Shusaku: (Ignores it, not feeling pain and walks up the Parasite)
Parasite: (Keeps stabbing Shusaku with her remaining blades)
Shusaku: (Keeps ignoring the blades, feeling no pain, and gets right towards the parasite, grabbing it neck, and squeezes until he breaks it's neck)
Parasite: (Falls the the ground, unable to move due to the broken neck)
Shusaku: (Ready to finish it off)
Manfred: (Shoots the Parasite in the head, making it's head explode in a shower of blood, than aims his gun at Shusaku) That is all the proof I need. I knew this place was bad, but now they are allowing goddamn Parasites into our building. No human can take that many blows and feel nothing. Captain, this boy is a parasite. I demand we kill him at once
Yusuke: So what, he has Parasitic Blood in him, So do I I'm Not that different from Shusaku, yet, Im not that different from the others here who have full human blood. But still, with one fifth Parasitic Blood I'm not a madman now am I? In fact, I could kill half of the people in this room but I would never do that cause they're my family, the only family I have.

Takeshi: *Wraps his arm around Yusuke's neck* That's right, and now so Is Shusaku, so if you wanna kill HIM you gotta kill us, and I doubt you can touch us with Shyla and Yusuke here with us.

*The others surround Manfred, agreeing*

Yusuke: So, you gonna try to kill our friend? AND all of us?
last edited over a year ago
Manfred: Y-you're all a bunch of sick bastards. Look at him. He's completely different from you all. He shows no emotion, even when I have a gun pointed right at him. He's nothing but a goddamn filthy parasite. I say we just kill him right now (Loads his gun, and gets ready to fire) Die you filthy bastard (Fires his gun)
Shusaku: (Grabs the bullet before it can hit him, holding the bullet between his index finger and thumb)
Manfred: (Can only stare, horribly shocked)
Yusuke: That's what YOU say Manfred. That's NOT what WE say. *He Held his swords to Manfreds Neck*

Takeshi: *He was gripping Manfreds shooting arm, tightly, just on the cusp of breaking his wrist* DON'T shoot at our friends, EVER.

Shyla: Seriously, that's a big No No here Sir Manfred!

Captain: *He held his gunswords to Manfreds head* Back off, or I lop it off.

Eva: Just leave before we're REALLY tempted to kill you. *She had her scythe-sickle perched on her shoulders*

Yusuke: Beat it Grandpa. *He shoved him out*

Captain: So, Shusaku, I'm going to rank you now seeing as you're in no condition to continue fighting you'll receive the last title of the last agent you defeated, so Theta. Congratulations New Agent Theta.

Yusuke: Congrats bud.

*Everyone congratulated him*

Yusuke: Let's get you to the healing chambers.
Shusaku: Alright (Drops the bullet on the ground and follows Yusuke)

Manfred: (Outside) Those filthy bastards, trusting a damn parasite. They actually think they will get away with this. We'll see what the European Six Wing Organization has to say about this (Walks off)
Ryuuji: *He appeared behind Manfred* Think? Don't be mistaken, we WILL, if he's in our family, no matter how different, family is family, no matter what. So go ahead and cry to your Branch, but you so much as LOOK at our base again we will find you, and we WILL kill you. *He pushed Manfred forward then disappeared*
Manfred: (Gets angry, and leaves)

Shusaku: ......... What is with him. I think I am a parasite. I may not have emotions and show no pain, but I can't morph my body into any shape
Yusuke: And? I've got Parasitic blood flowin' through my veins, I might not have such a large concentration as you but I'm human, just like everyone else. c'mon remove your clothes put this towel on and step into the capsule. I'll turn it on, before you hear it turn on and before it's completely filled put the breathing mask on tightly, there an "Abort" Button inside in case something goes wrong and you need to get out. keep your eyes closed while the capsule is filling up and don't swallow the liquids unless you want to take the strongest laxative in the known universe. Well, good job Shusaku, I'm gonna let you do your thing. I'm gonna wait here so I can turn it on. *He tossed Shusaku a towel*
Shusaku: (Goes into the other room to put it on)

Six Wing Member 1: (Killing another Parasite) Jesus. I swear, these things get easier to kill
Six Wing Member 2: Yeah. It's kinda boring now
(A man in a trench coat and hat covering his face comes by)
Six Wing Member 1: Hey, can we help you
???: Yes. You can... Can you feed my friend
Six Wing Member 2: The hell are you talking about
???: (Extends his hand, and a giant mouth comes out of his sleeve, devouring both of the members whole) That should do it. This Parasite in my body should prove to ease my boredom. This world is boring me, and with this Parasite, I can at least have some fun
Asura: *He appeared behind the mystery man* Having a little fun with the insects are we?
???: Yes, I am.... Who wishes to know (The parasite begins to slip through his sleeve)
Asura: *He disappeared and reappeared right next to him* Oh, no one really, I'm kind of interested in this little guy though... *He pet the parasite and it seemed to calm down, back off even* You may call me Asura. And I will address you as...?
???: Just call me Mist
Asura: Ah, "Mist" How "Mist-terious" Heheh... I do apologize, I kid. Anyway, to the point. I would like for you to work alongside me. side by side, wiping out the fodder called humans, you'll have as many as you could ever want to eat, or slaughter, whichever you so choose. *He offered his hand* Accept my offer?
Mist: ...... Very well (Extends his hidden hand, and out comes a long, blade, which he gently places it in Asura's hand)

Shusaku: (Healing himself inside the capsule)
Yusuke: Just Rest, the capsule will release you automatically when it's finished. *He turned around* I'm gonna get going. I gotta help the captain clean up.

Asura: *He gently help the blade and bowed his head* Let us return. We have much to discuss.
Shusaku: (Unable to speak, but can hear him)

Mist: Very well
Asura: *He began to walk away* Simply Follow me, my friend. *He disappeared in the shadows*
Mist: (Follows him)

Shusaku: (After a few minutes, the capsule releases him, and he steps out of it, with all of his injuries healed) (Perhaps I could have told them that my injuries can heal automatically within ten minutes. Oh well) (Dries the extra liquid from the capsule off of him and goes to put his clothes back on)
Yusuke: We've GOT to hire someone to do this cleaning so we don't have to... *He groaned*

Captain: Quiet Agent Zeta. Just clean, we can talk about hiring someone later. *He sighed*

Yusuke: Alright... Wait, are we actually doing this?

Shyla, Eva, Takeshi: We're getting a Janitor?

Yusuke: That'd be awesome!

Captain: Yeah, I know, keep mopping and scrubbing, I don't want blood stains all over the arena... Again...
Shusaku: (Walks into the arena, fully healed) Hello Captain (Nodes to the others)
Yusuke: That was quick. You could Easily become Gamma. I still doubt you'd be able to beat Ryuuji AND Shyla... I can't beat 'em, that's for sure.

Shyla: Oh, Don't be modest.

Ryuuji: Yeah! It ain't like ya kiddo!

Yusuke: B-Big Bro?! When did you get back?! (Not actually his brother)

Ryuuji: Just now, and I got my share of intel, I'll debrief you when y'all are done.
Shusaku: So, I guess you two have known each other for a while
Yusuke: Yeah, he was the one who brought me in. I was there when he became Beta. Before Kisame died. Our old Alpha. He was stronger than anyone here. Probably still would be if he were still alive...
Shusaku: I see. So the strongest member was killed by a parasite. Then that means the parasites are getting stronger and stronger
Yusuke: No... Not a Parasite, our old Beta, We'd kicked him out after he'd killed Kisame. We don't say his name around here but we all know full well that he's still alive... His name was Saru. We have no clue as to his current whereabouts but he was always jealous of Kisame. So he killed him while his back was turned, he wanted to be Alpha a little too much... He's long gone now, I'm sure we wont have to worry about him any time soon.
Shusaku: (Trying to mess with him, but is unable to with his lack of emotions) I think you may have jinxed it
Yusuke: Heheh... *He looked down* Yeah, probably... *He sighed* Anyway, I'm pretty beat from today, I'm gonna hit the sack after this. Even though it's only about 5 I wanna get in as much sleep as I can, I have to go on a mission early tomorrow morning... Then I have to Train you a bit, we'll show you the ropes here. Just go with Big Bro or Shyla.
Shusaku: Very well. Have a good evening
Yusuke: Yeah, Night. *He walked away*
Shusaku: (Sits on the ground, and begins cleaning his sword) (I don't think I have any of the Parasite's abilities.... however, is it just that I haven't found it yet. Is what Manfred said true about me being just a parasite and nothing else)
Shyla: I can see it on your face, you wear it like a hat, you're worrying about what that old coot said aren't you? You don't have to worry, trust me, you're human, just like the rest of us. So what if you have Parasite blood running through your veins, you're family now, no one's gonna think of you any different. *She smiled* I like your sword by the way. *He got up and pat his shoulder then walked away* Com'e find me when you're ready.
Shusaku: (Glad to hear this, but is unable to show it) Thank you
Shyla: *She smiled* No problem. *She walked out of the room*
Shusaku: (Gets up and goes to find her, placing his sword back in his clasp)

Mist: (Walking with Asura) So, what is it you wish to discuss (A small set of eyes came from his sleeve, observing Asura)
Asura: Many a thing my dear comrade. Once we arrive at my abode I shall tell you everything... *He smiled*

Shyla: Hah! *She was practicing hand to hand combat on a large wooden pole with pivot points to make it simulate attacks*
Mist: (Keeps following him quietly)

Shusaku: (Gets Shyla's attention) I hope I am not interrupting your training
Shyla: *She fisnished off with a quick flurry and a sudden stop, quite skillfully, she turned around, she was sweating and in training shirts and a thin Tank top* Oh! Hey! No, you weren't interrupting, It's a way I get rid of stress. You should try it some time, it works a lot better than video games, even screwing. C'mon, you ready? *She threw on her jacket*
Shusaku: Yes, I am ready. What do you have in mind
Shyla: Yep, you're coming on a mission with me, and you're doing all the work, of course you'll get all of the credit but it'll be under my jurestiction, so it's a rank SSS mission. I'll jump in only if you really need it.
Shusaku: I understand
Shyla: Wow, you really are about as emotional as a brick.