Advertisement

Anime New Anime Ideas

Cabutchikas posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:16PM
I have many ideas about anime, anime is one of my favorite cartoon. If you have some new anime ideas, perhaps you should think something very different or similar, perhaps you should make a plot, perhaps you should make some new characters, perhaps you should make some more than 13, 26 or 52 episodes.
last edited on Dec 23, 2008 at 10:17PM
save

Anime 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 44

over a year ago ozzymortal said…
i got a couple,

a anime set in modern time where for some reason only females can perform magic until a boy discovers he can
im thinking it as a romantic, action, comedy

another is where a boy with an unusal amount of strength is transfered to a school where all the students are cyborgs by mistake(because of his stength) and most try to stay in the school without getting found out
thinking the same as the one up above

the gods and demons are fighting a war with the humans in the middle, a boy then decides to end the war by waging war between both the demons and gods
action, adventure, and fantasy
over a year ago xralord said…
hey, i got a short beginning of one if you'd like to read it.

In this world, some people won’t simply go to heaven when they die. The dead need guidance. When people get guidance, they go trough a place called spirit forest. When they pass there, the souls leave their forms and this will allow humans to see the ones dear to you that have passed. After the souls leave the forest, they will be placed in a human child to be reborn. There are of course some children that get a new soul, but the dead will be reborn. People all over the world train to help souls rest. If the dead don’t get the guidance and rebirth, they will either become fiends or living dead. A fiend is creatures that lost their soul and are controlled by anger, regret or pain and make out a vicious form. A living dead aren’t much different from a fiend but they are people who still have a heart and soul connected to this world and keep the form of a human. Some living dead seek a way to live again, a way to reach a limit in life, like me….

...and thats about it. you might think its weird but, what you see is what i made:)
over a year ago deane-uchiha said…
laugh
i got some ideas called element dragon
my 1st idea i kept for about a year or 2 when someone from every planet takes part in the rubicon contest to decide the next galaxy avatar but the main charactors family are mostly dead between a war and there are only 2 left ( 3 but the 3rd comes later in the anime) and the main charactor falls in love with a rebels sis

over a year ago AnimefanELITE said…
heart
I got some ideas...

1. The Cat Prince(Neko no Ooji)
Miriam Mizuro is a typical girl with a typical cat - a fat, lazy and selfish cat named Ooji-sama(Prince). Until one day Miriam is fooling around with Prince(who is AGAIN just sleeping in Miriam's lap, doing nothing)playing she is the prince's servant, she kisses the cat's paw and hugs him. When she pulls away from the cat she screams and tries to push away THE COOL GUY WHO SUDDENLY APPEARED ON HER LAP! Miriam tries to punch the guy in tha face and the guy keeps avoiding her fist until Miriam hits the guy with a typical slap on the face. The guy explains that he is prince Markus de Ivay, who has being cursed by her sister for being too sinful(too many ladies) until he hears the three special words("I love you") from someone he truly loves. Miriam and Markus set off on a journey to find the girl from Markus' past whom he can't forget, and they have to do it before some weird men in black capes take the prince away.(P.S. The girl from the past turns out to be Miriam, and yeah, they fall in love if it isn't obvious enough. The prince can turn into a cat whenever he wants to, but can only be turned back into human with a kiss anywhere(paw, back, tail, ear, forehead, etc.).

2. My Prince(Watashi no Ooji-sama)
Cassandra Mizuro has been a completely normal girl, except for the fact that she befriended a prince in her childhood. She fell in love and when they had to part, she promised to never forget him. A few years after their parting, she found a statue that looked just like the prince, only several years older. Cassandra went to visit that statue from then on every day and dreamed of the prince every night. One day she read the newspaper that the prince of the kingdom of Mercia has been pushed from the throne. After that she went to the statue again, and as she was dreaming about her prince a gold-yellow scarf was flying in the wind towards her. She caught it and kept it. When later that day a boy very similar to the statue of the prince(but a bit more ragged) ran to her and asked for his scarf back, she gave it back, but slipped(the statue was high up on a very high cliff). The boy grabbed her hand and pulled her back up. Cassandra, in return, promised to do anything for him for saving her life, but the boy asked for a kiss. After that day(and that kiss)Cassandra started to develop some feeling for that mysterious boy(who's name turns out to be Markus too)...(P.S. This is another version with less fantasy of the idea above. And a different name for the girl. Markus has short and messy black hair and blue eyes, Cassandra/Miriam has long brown hair and light-brown eyes. And yes, I am very fond of princes lately...)

Ok, those were my ideas, and I think they were pretty good. BTW to make good characters and plots, make them have contrast. So, anybody have some more ideas?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DragonsArt said…
Not bad, her are my ideas ;p

Title: Yuumagur - it means evening twilight
Plot: A love action drama series with some pieces of comidy (Odd Delerobia-from Code Lyoko-level funny) The main charicter falls in love with a villian (or as he's told as) after she get's saved by him.
Charicters (main, not background):Princess Shiyu, (the "villian") Feldas, (her pet dragon) Cartoka (nicknamed Cat because it often acts like one) and her Father who is only known as "the King".
Time line: far far back (like before naruto's time line)
Genre: Fantasy

Story: Shiyu looks around. The message told her to come into the forest, but she was starting to get lost. Even her magic powers told her darkness was living in these woods. The bright sun had completely been covered over by black thorns that connected each tree. A twig snaps. Cat growls. She was scared of this place and this was really freaking her out. A shadow moved. Cat tried to attack but only got empty air. Shiyu felt something around her waist a looked to see the thorns wrapping around her. Cat was still following the shadow and was completely oblivious to the situation. Shiyu's face begins to turn pale as her magic is being taken from her. Blood was a torrent from where each thorn had grabed her at. She couldn't breath. Out of nowhere, Feldas landed in front of her with a knife in his hand. He raised it. Shiyu turns her head, expecting for him to slit her throat. Instead, he was cutting through the plant. Shiyu sits on her knees, unable to stand. Feldas puts his hand on her forhead and mumbles something she can't hear. She passes out as soon as Cat turns to face Shiyu
over a year ago Dagahto said…
My idea of one would be (Kthan)
A war hero from a old war who killed hundreds of men and had like swords sticking out of him. (i thought of this today actually 8D) leaning on his sword, they made a statue of him in this position, all bloody with five swords sticking out of his body, basically dead leaning on his sword, and he was supposed to die that way, and many people thought he did but a unknown spirit brought him back to life, and because he didn't die he didn't age either. he was 21 at the time of the war and nows he fifty with the look of someone who's about twenty. No one knows that he still lives but in the city where the statue stands their is a gang that steals from the residents and one man about the age of 18 wants to stop them but doesn't have the power, and he's desperately tried so many times to stop them, and he always looks at the statue of the man. he's never met his father at all. the war hero (Kthan) comes walking in as the thugs fool around with everyone and messes them all up, the man is extremely fast in combat and unbelievable hes able to throw his blade at the opponent and run as fast as the blade, as soon as it stabs the leader he grabs the blade and slices upward to split him in half. he finishes off the rest of the thugs and frees the town of them. the man named Suzuki who wants to free his village was stunned to hear that this happened and asked Kthan desperately if he could train him and bring him on his journey, Kthan journeys from place to place fighting for others. In the end Kthan agrees and brings Suzuki along with him and he trains him in weird way, he has to step to the side as fast as he can, Kthan is so fast that he almost seems to teleport around his enemies, a blurry vision! It also turns out that Kthan is Suzuki's father as well but near the end of the journey Kthan starts to go insane and Suzuki has to stop himself with a Ally or two hes made on his journey.
GG thats it, although its not complete.
over a year ago owen908 said…
my idea

Name of anime: The crystal beasts. (some of them arent beasts XD)
Year: 2378 A.D
Plot: When a young boy named Yaro finds a mysterious cave, he tells his friends to check it out. So they have a look at it,they all enter it and find nothing exciting. But then they decide to leave and thats when they find the crystals, 5 of them just sitting on a stump.
They all pick them up and try to find out what they are. Soon enough a scientist hears about this and he tells them about things: 1000 years ago and meteorite crash into the earth, but it wasnt an ordinary meteorite. It had crystals sticking out of it!
Scientists took one of each colour of the crystals and done experiments.
Then they found out the powers of the crystals, then people used them to turn into beats and battle. Then the beasts released themselves but the humans made them do all their work.
But soon enough a powerful unkown energy was relased, and a monster appeared and destroyed nearly all the crystals. And that monster when back to hiding underneath the earth! A few days later Yaro, who picked the white crystal is visited by a spirit and says stuff like: I am the spirit of that crystal. Soon enough the kids are visited by the spirits too! Then one day when they are playing football together they are visited by another spirit who tells them that, the powrful energy will be releasing in one years time and they must prepare for it by going through quests and stuff like that!
Well I hoped you guys liked, it. Please tell me if it's good or not :)
over a year ago kamehameha22 said…
This anime is about a boy named Shuhiyo Morumeshi his parent died and he had no cousin ante or sibling.He dies at the age 14 but gets another chance at life by protecting a girl name Ching Lee.At first he hates her and she hates him but somewhere along the way they got married and had two kids(Zabuza and Karama)peace was with the family until 16 years later his past come back to haunt him the past he never knew about.Wansang came out he annouced the truth of his kind and he gets mad and kill him.So then foward he tought his boy how to use his dad sword his brother gave tohim and the he gave to him also.So 4 year he finally meets his mother she tells him about the planet he is from and thats he the prince of the planet name darkness.So his boys started to go to college but some girl kept saying there was something different about them he tells her the truth teach her how to fight and settle down and the samething about the other one thety both had one child Kamoto and Zagarazo theytrain like their father and get strong.Until years later his father Dragozoid Caloroiserausertugustusmasgoraru.They kill him and have wonderful family or do they

TO BE CONTUIED
over a year ago dex3fan475966 said…
I have one!

"School of genius"

this anime is about a boy named Kokoto sasumi, a young nerdy boy who meets a young purple haired girl named Vanilla in his new town called Sora. Kokoto f inds what seems like true love in his time with Vanilla, and then makes the mistake of telling her that starting in the new semester, he'll be going to Genius-tech high school. Thinking Vanilla won't know the truth, he then finds out that Vanilla is one of the academys top students! Now Kokoto has no choice but to try and sign up for Genius-tech. But then the night after sending in his form, gerts attacked by an evil clan of cyborgs known as the the elemental nerds. Led by a wolf/cyborg anthro named Taiji. believing hes doomed to die at that exact moment, an angelic figure swoops down to save him. scring off the elemental nerds. the figure keeps her head shadowed with one of her metalic wings, and tells Kokoto she is "angelic brainstorm".
then, flying off without a word, Kokoto is left more confused then probably possible.
about a another week passes and the semester inches closer, and still no acceptance letter.As Kokoto walks back toward his home, a strange man blocks his path. He asks to come inside, saying he is genius-tech high's school principal. Kokoto is left awe-struck and immeadiatly brings him inside.
The principal, named Sasuki, says that Kokoto's "skills" are just what the school needs. Kokoto's parents are reluctant though, seeing as Genuis-tech high is rumored to be a school for children.... more then just gifted in brains. Kokoto begs, and begs, AND BEGS, and then begs some more, and finally his parents accept.
Kokoto rushes to tell Vanilla both the truth, and the good news. Only to find her CAPTURED BY TAIJI AND THE ELEMENTAL NERDS! Vanilla is helpless, and something Kokoto changes. his eyes flicker from green to scarlett, and the next thing he knows, Vanilla is safe! But Taiji escaped, his last words being " THE PROPHECY IS TRUE! HE IS THE GENIUS IN THE BLACK TRENCHCOAT! WE MUST WARN PROFFESOR BLOODCRUSHER!"
Kokoto is confused, and Vanilla won't explain. There is definitely a secret behind Gene-tech high's doors, and the secret shall turn into an adventure that will give the meaning "brains over bronze" a whole new meaning!

to be continued!!!!!
over a year ago KogaShiromate said…
I got One the title is "Dragon Arm" about a 17 year old teen named Kouza Shiromate Which has strange bandages ingulfing his arms he also Happens To Be Lazy As $#!+ which one day came from school saw a strange girl with silver hair following him who claims to be his child hood friend Kyosha Mistsuzuki who he promised marrige to. day by day other girls strarted coming in his life The Happy Go Lucky Mizune Gire Who has A Strange eye patch On Her Left Eye. The Daughter Of Death Shina Who Tends To Seduce Kouza. The Android M.I.K.U.R.A Quiet yet Very Aggressive when it comes to getting "Data" From kouza.The Two Sisters miya and miyo.Miya looks lice a cat and miyo looks like a dog . The Samurai Haya Mitsu That treats Kouza as her Master.Miyare Haku A girl With the ability to manipulate her hair into any shape she imagines.Riya Promithea a girl that fell from the sky shes an expert at using a spear.
Two Entity's Resides Inside Kouza Body
That Should Never Be Awoken.......
Hope ya liked it
over a year ago Animeanimal said…
big smile
Name- HATE

Anime where 15 year old Kin Akumaru lives with four of his buddies on the streets and on the run as a street gang. All of the teens were abandoned as children b/c of the powers that they hold within and the fact that they were destined to love others of the same gender.

Kin comes across the gang of outsiders after one day killing his parents from an outlash of Vampire strength. Excessive rage and anger brings the dark truth to the surface. Kin is a vampire and he just killed his parents. He couldnt help it for rage of seeing his mothers abusive boyfriend just strike her to the ground. But now both are dead and he must live with the guilt forever....

At the sight of his mothers blood on his hands he tries to commit suicide. That is when Cameron Yaoi shows up to stop him in the nick of time and the rest is history!

I wont tell you all of it, but there is Govt secrets, betrayal of one of the gang members and alot of other heart welling moments.

Powers, Roles, and people:
Mission commissioner- Cameron Yaoi - Demon of the underworld
Leader - Arashi Kuroga- Fairy of intense power
Second in command - Querio sulfer - fire Goblin
newest member standing to be announced - Kin Akumaru - Vampire
Bate for all missions - Aaron Taylor - demon of unknown origin...
Hoped you enjoyed and read when I publish!
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Here's my idea... hope you like it ^^

Name of anime/manga: ThunderBlade

The main chars are,

Link Kinuzuma-A boy who dicovers that he can control lightning
Jace Takezi-A kid who can control shadows
Zoey Lancer-A girl who wants nothing more than to be able to protect Link and Jace.

...When the sacred ThunderBlade is lost to time, a few thousand years later, a boy happens to stumble across it in the oddest of places. His backyard. He pulled it put of it's stone, and looked at it, wondering what the hell it could be. He did research on it and found that it was the legendary ThunderBlade. He kept it safe for a number of years, training with it, if it ever proved to be necesary. Four years later at the age of thirteen, a random man broke into the house to try and steal it, and his name was,Satan.

Link was just a normal kid living a normal life in his quiet neigborhood, when all of a sudden, he's sucked into a dangerous situation, because of a sword he found underneath his yard. Now he knows that it has the powers to either make you a hero, or a demon. And a man called the devil is now after him. Will he Become a demon, or save the world from destruction by Satan himself?

Tell me what you think, on my wall.
over a year ago zgorges said…
Me too!

I dont have a name though! And its a brief description ><

Ok, So there are a boy or girl (love interests) that go to the same high school. The boy is from a rich family and the girl is a commoner. She needs to work to help support her family (mum, little brother) The rich boy offers her to work as a maid for his family, even though his family didnt need any more staff. Well he loves her, but dosnt let her know (will stretch out till last few episodes)

:D
good?
Its a comedy/romance anime!
over a year ago TwilightKat said…
smile
I'm still trying to draw out the manga for this =3=

Title- Chisai Vampire (or child vampire)
Story- Kagura Seteru is an average teen starting high school when her best friend Sumi upsested with the supernatural dares her to go into a "haunted house" after Kagura said "stuff like that doesn't exist, its only made up" In the house she punches a boy in the face by accident since he was trying to scare her. The boy (a 9/10 year old) begins to cry and yell at her and told her to leave the house. Kagura still wanting to win the bet askes why he's there and so on. The boy who's name is Taname says that this is his house and then brags about being a vampire. Kagura not believing a word he says leaves the house after completing the bet. The next day she ends up going to the house again since she believes the boy she meet was a kid who just ran away from home. And thus the story begins from there...
I guess it would be a comedy, action, supernatual and possibly a romance (if you don't mind pedo's XD)
If you like it let me know and I'll try to post the chapers online if possible ^^
over a year ago Atteroz said…
Anime: Atteroz
Prologue

There are 8 continents in the planet, Terra. The 8 are Fulsor, Veron, Firion, Davnor, Setsrugai, Reon, Torseon and Avarth. The strongest country of Fulsor is Assarda, of Veron is Scion, of Firion is Alsore, of Davnor is Serome, of Setsrugai is Raikai, of Reon is Arcanes, of Torseon is Gabranth and of Avarth is Seneca.

ARTIS:
To use Artis a Human or Aesir must be able to use plasma, a form of energy used to use Artis. There are Artis of many different elements and each with their own special advantages over others.

HUMANS & AESIR:
In the Anime "Atteroz" there are humans and there are Aesir. Aesir can use Artis and plasma very widely although there are some humans who can use Artis and plasma.

ELEMENTS:
There are six different elements for humans to control and a human can control two or one while even some can control all of them. There is Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Lightning and Metal. Each comes with unique techniques and traits Metal being one of the rarest ones. A Alchemist is a user of all elements.

SPEC:
Spec Oculus or Spec for short is variation of the regular human eye which has the power to copy techniques, read the minds of people, Anticipate people’s movement, see a person’s plasma vein, and also has three different Artis. A Visual Artis, A physical Artis and a Tempus Artis. There is a Umbra Spec eye, a Lux Spec eye and a Infinitus Spec eye and a Finis Spec eye.

DIFFERENT KINDS OF ARTIS:
Artis means technique in Latin. There are many different kinds, types and styles of Artis in Terra; by different types meaning different elements for example a Fire bomb Artis or a different kind would be a Ice bomb Artis. By different styles of Artis there are Visual Artis (Spec), Physical Artis (Fire bomb Artis), Tempus Artis (Conjuring Artis), Area
Artis ( Ex. Turning the are around into Ice, fire etc.), and Transformation Artis ( Fire mode, Werewolf, Bird Etc.).

For Visual Artis there many kinds, some that can entrance people, lose people in their own subconsciousness, hurt people both mentally and physically, plant fake memories and thoughts into people and so on, but most require having a Spec, which is a Genetic trait that is inherited by parents and ancestors.

For Physical Artis, it is generally anything physical for example a fire bomb Artis that will explode into flames upon contact, a lightning sword Artis that fabricates a lightning sword out of a Aesir's hand.

Tempus Artis can summon many things, objects all over the world, beasts, animals, weapons, vehicles, armor, etc.

Area Artis can turn the surrounding area into either a specific element or anything else.

Most Transformation Artis require the user to already posses a gene or allele to be able to transform, for example, Atteroz, whose father could turn into a dragon has the gene for it as well and can transform into a dragon, but not all Transformation Artis require a specific gene or allele.

ATTEROZ PLOT:
Atteroz,the protagonist lives in the country Assarda in the continent Fulsor. Atteroz lives in the capital of Assarda, Assarda City. Atteroz Hernandez son of Robert Hernandez and Julie Hernandez a Alchemist was born on August 4th 2994 in the Azure district of Assarda. Atteroz has currently two older brothers and one older sister, Trent, Roy and Jessenia. Robert Hernandez was a war and had advanced control over steel and metal which earned him the name “Steel Dragon of Assarda” and was the leader of K.N.I.G.H.T.S. during the Vassnor war and now is retired and living off of a government retirement plan. Julie a once famed scientist is as well is on retirement. Atteroz Hernandez, a very bright Aesir is at the last grade of school at the early age of 5 is halfway through finishing school and already is a known Aesir in Assarda, not just being the son of the “Steel Dragon” but for his brilliance and skills. On the night of July 7th 3000 Atteroz's Family was murdered, with the exception of his older brother Roy. The murderer according to ACI (Assarda Criminal Investigation) and K.N.I.G.H.T.S was Terachi, although no compelling evidence was found to link him to the murder. Terachi, a man who lived in Assarda, but betrayed his country and fled and is now considered to be a rogue Aesir. Terachi is a feared Aesir as he is a Gold ranked Criminal, and is known for his Shadow type Artis and can Conjure up Shadow Aesir called Shadows. Trevor, a young well known K.N.I.G.H.T.S member, talks to Atteroz and tells him to one day join K.N.I.G.H.T.S to get revenge or find out who truly murdered his family. The day after his family's murder, Atteroz has vowed since then to seek revenge against Terachi, and is now training to become a strong enough Aesir to be able to kill Terachi, and has excelled in all of his classes at school and is quickly finishing it.
At the age of ten, Atteroz drops out of school at grade 8 and leaves Azure district he has lived in and went to the Verde district, to live with the gang he joined, The Vigilantes. Now at the age of thirteen, Atteroz is now one of the leaders of the gang for his remarkable sword skills and his old goal of seeking revenge has been forgotten, till one day K.N.I.G.H.T.S Leader, Trevor comes to the slums of the Verde District and asks Atteroz to come to the Azure district and finish school so one day he can join K.N.I.G.H.T.S and have the power and training he needs to get revenge. Atteroz rejects, but Trevor's mind is set and takes him by force.
Now in the present Atteroz lives in an apartment for orphans where he is now getting ready to finish his last year of school, so he can graduate and get the title of being “ “ Rank, which is required to be in the military or go to college. Atteroz listening to Trevor's Advice plans to finish school and go to the military to later join K.N.I.G.H.T.S, but little did Atteroz know that it would not be this simple, that he would have to travel all over the world, meet many different people, both villains and allies, and discover the world's most deepest secrets, lies, and the different demises Terra would face, demises Atteroz will have to step up to to stop them, and not just him but the allies he meets, and stop the Trinity of Terra.

Tell Me what you think of my idea by registering at my Website where new Anime, video game and movie ideas are shared daily!

http://createyouranime.webs.com/apps/bllog­/
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
I Actually wrote this Idea as my grade 9 final Project here's the Idea

Name : Zenith Chronicals

Genere : Action, Fantasy, Maigc, Romance , supernatural

Storey : so the time peroid is Fudal Japan there was a war between Demons and all fantasy like creatures between Humans the kings of each race (demon,vampire, dragon etc ) worked out a contract and now they live in Harmoney with one another the main Protagonist of the seris is a guy named Zenith moltray a half Dragon Half human Hybrid makeing him a Dragon born. Zenith is being trained by his father Norith who was a mighty Dragon Knight and is the Gaurdain of the four elements , he is teaching Zenith to become the next Dragon knight of the elements but his brother Nortra become's Jealous and one day when Zenith is a way he come's home to find his family and future wife Yuki all posed so he kills his posed family and get's taken in by the Military due to Breach of the Treaty once he breaks out he goes into the underworld to get his familyies souls back. in season 2 he finds out that the soul of his wife Yuki hasn't been taken away so he decides to Pursue and find her he also meets a Ninja named Rin who falls deeply in love with him at the end of season 2 Zenith finds his wife and in the final season , season 3 Zenith finds out his Brother was behind the whole thing and they have the battle of there life time resulting in Zenith as the winner and new Dragon Gardain of the elements. on a side note Zenith during the course of the seris Gains the powers of the four elements along his way.

Second Seris : Ryu the son of the mighty Gaurdain.

this storey takes place 100 years after Zenith's Storey and foucues in on Zenith's son Ryu , is odd because he is Dragon born with Demon blood inside him makeing him a Unique hybrid. Zenith's mom & Zenith both are now dead the seris starts off with a young Ryu watching his parents fight because Zenith has to go to war ( another war between Supernaturals and humans broke out ) and Zenith get's killed Gaurds come to take away Ryu , Naturally he runs away than it goes forward 20 years into the future the first season is really Ryu going around helping people with there day to day problems so slaying demons yard work getting supplies for shops etc. the second season Ryu ends up seeing his main Antgaonist The God of Destruction and the Order of the black knights Orginzation there purpose to control the world. Ryu than meets Riku a Ninja who Ironically is the Daughter of Rin. the two naturally have a great start off to one another season 2 end with Ryu gaining the power of his first element. through out the course season 3 Ryu is Gaining and learning how to use the four elements. in season 4 Ryu Pursu's the Forbidden four witch are the toughest memebers of the Black sword group season 4 ends with the god of destruction battleing with Ryu with Ryu as the Victor and now Gaurdain of the four elements.

eipqment in the seris :

element orb : these orbs are in diffrent temples and allow the user to control the four elements in the first seris Zenith gains them from each temple in the second Seris there in diffrent worlds where Ryu has to venture forward.

so let me know what you think :)
over a year ago Atteroz said…
For all of you here post your Anime Ideas on my website, a website where people discuss anime ideas and help better them go to createyouranime.webs.com
over a year ago Lucky_Approach said…
i call it (kako konsue) or ~Past coma~

MAIN PLOT:the story starts out with a boy who was young, had many friends and lived with a nice wealthy family (mom,dad,and younger bro) till he saved the life of a little girl who was about to get hit by a semi truck going pretty fast, the boy then pushes the girl out of the way only to get hit and be sent through life threatning surgery as well as a coma that would last to a astaunishing 6 years
when he wakes up from his coma he finds that many of his childhood friends have moved away, his dad is in prison for life in a country far away, and his mom was murdered(not by the dad).If that wasnt bad enough, the boy's little brother is missing somewhere in japan and the boy (whos now 15) vows to search for him and try to get the life he used to live back someday.but first he has to go back to school.

GENRES:detective,romance,love triangle,echii,highschool,tragedy,dramaa,m­ayb­e alil action

please dont steal my idea or anything unless your wanting to mention me if it becomes a hit which for alot of reasons id dount it wouldnt and is probably something similar to another anime ive yet to seen

setting: 1999, some small city in japan

i am yet to think of a name but im geuss for it to be Takashi Sumaji
over a year ago seandeaon said…
Here is an idea about an anime I came up with awhile ago.

I was inspired to create this anime after watching shows like Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, Shoujo Cosette, and Emma: A Victorian Romance. It appears the Japanese have an interest in stories of revolutions against oppressive rulers as well as the Victorian/Edwardian time period. Well this anime would have both:

Name : Sons of Erin (or Sons of Ireland)

Genre : Action, Drama, Romance

Story : Set in Ireland during the early 20th century, the story follows a group of 7 friends (4 guys, 3 girls) as they live through the Irish War of Independence. The show would start in 1916 with the Easter Rising, go to the Anglo-Irish Treaty of 1921, which ended the war and created the Irish Free State, and finish with the Irish Civil War of 1923. Historical Characters would also appear like, like Michael Collins and Eamon De Valera.

Main Cast:
Darick Donnelly: Main protagonists, 21-year-old from County Cork who gets caught up in the Easter Rising and later joins the IRA and fights the British. He and Tristan have been best friends since childhood and Kathy is his love interest.
Kathy Maguire: Main heroine, 19-year-old from County Waterford, she witnesses the Easter Rising and joins the Cumann na mBan (the IRA women's group) at the start of the war in 1919.
Tristan Lyons: 22-year-old from County Cork and Darick best friend since childhood. He takes part in the Easter Rising and later joins the IRA. He later becomes a flying column commander, with Darick, Seamus and Ernie under his command.
Seamus O'Rourke: A 20-year-old from County Cork, who joins the same IRA brigade as Darick and Tristan in 1919. He becomes good friends with them and follows them in their journeys. He is a bit of a smarta** and blabbermouth, which irritates Ruth the most, although he obviously has feelings for her.
Ruth Fitzpatrick: A 19-year-old from County Kerry, who met Kathy and Bridgette a few days before the Easter Rising and also fought in it. She later joins the Cumann na mBan along with Kathy and Bridgette. Hot headed and short tempered, Ruth has a deep hatred for the British and wants nothing more than to drive them out of Ireland. She is also a strong supporter of women’s rights and hates chauvinists. She is constantly irritated by Seamus and hits him for being annoying and goofy, although it is made clear that she does have feelings for him.
Ernie Flynn: A 21-year-old Dubliner and student of Trinity College who meets Darick and Tristan in 1916 and introduces them to Patrick Pearse. He witnesses the Easter Rising and joins the same IRA brigade as the others in1919. A studious looking man with glasses and always has his face in a book whenever he’s not fighting the British. He later serves as the navigator and medic in Tristan’s company.
Bridgette Campbell: An 18-year-old Catholic girl from Belfast who fled to Dublin to escape persecution by Protestants. She met Kathy in 1913, became her friend and later witnessed the Easter Rising. Although opposed to violence, she joined the Cumann na mBan with Kathy in 1919. She is quiet and shy but also becomes emotional very quickly.

Running Time:
I would like the show to be about 54 episodes or at least 2 seasons of about 24 episodes long.
The 1st season would be about the Irish War of Independence, starting with the Easter Rising and ending with the Truce of 1921. The 2nd season would contain the Anglo-Irish treaty and the creation of the Irish Free State which leads into the Irish Civil War of 1923. Just like Clannad, the 2nd season would be more tragic and emotional.

Style:
I imagined the show to be done in a similar art style to Baccano! Or Fullmetal Alchemist.

Even though it’s a historical subject most people don’t know about, I think the epic background of the Irish War of Independence would make a great anime show. For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, look up Irish War of Independence on Wikki or rent the films Michael Collins and Wind that Shakes the Barely.
over a year ago Gyroball13 said…
big smile
Anime: Bellgum Green (Bellgum Midori)

Genre: Action, Comedy, Shounen, Romance, Supernatural

Story: Jordan, Luke, and Elk have known each other ever since they were 10. Jordan and Luke were 13 in 8th and Elk in 15 in 9th grade now. While they were walking home from school on one rainy day Elk was killed by a robber and told Luke to take care of Jordan in his place. It was 3 years since the inccident and Jordan became the Madam of Nanamake. Madam, or Sir for a male, is the ruler of a town. every town had one, but this one was more special.

Characters:
Luke Bellgum: Green spikey Hair. Age: 16 Height: 6'2" Weight: 126. Kind towards others and has two brothers, Elk and Carter. Facts: He works for Jordan and always calles her Madam instead of her name because that is what your suppose to call them.

Jordan "Yajuu" Sora: Long dirty blonde hair always up in a ponytail. Age: 16 Height: 5'3" Weight: 120. Facts: She sneakes into town whenever she has the chance. She wears her hair down so nobody reconizes her... and they don't.
(there are more characters, but I'm to lazy to put them. XD)

Episodes:
I would want it to be like at least over 100 eps. or at least 9 seasons or more.

Style:
Like Akira Amano's Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ( That anime is Total Awesomeness!)
over a year ago SheWolf11 said…
Wolf Soul

A boy named Nikko (Green eyes, kinda tan skin, black hair, black shirt with a long sleeve undershirt, a silver chain necklace of "The Cross", dark blue jeans, and black shoes with a diagnal white stripe across it) his home along with his parents get burned alive while he is at the market buying milk. He is now alone in the world and lives in his own small secret spot in the forest. One day he hears a strange voice and it turns out to be the Wolf Sage Shiro! The great and wise sage fuses his soul with Nikko and lives in his body! Nikko is on a quest to find out who killed his parents and on his way he helps the villagers with they're own problems. He could transform into Shiro and become a wolf. :)
over a year ago angelgirl12 said…
laugh
i got one too

the name is: good luck
because its like you wishing them good luck XD

its about two fathers who had really great powers they are called magicians that use art powers like instruments,singing,drawing,painting,ecct.­so passed down their powers to their daughters that never knew their fathers only heard of them and don't know what happened to them every time they ask they moms cry so they don't ask anymore so they go to school together graduate from 4 grade and is going to 5 grade don't know about they powers until they use it mistakenly then their moms cry cause they can't see them once they go to magic academy but have to send them there so they can learn how to use their powers meet mean boys nice boys mean girls nice girls and one of them fall in love with the mean boy and the other with the nice boy but also all three mean boys like her but the one she like can't admit his feeling because he been through rough time and don't want to be hurt more so he's the leader and a mean girl like all three of them and the other two don't admit their feelings either but also she's good in everything she do because her dad gave her his powers and he mastered everything and her friend is only good in singing and playing keyboard and the mean boys and girls hate it how she's happy and can do everything without a sweat but that's not true she has a secret that not even her mom knew about her dad magic or hers......

to be continued......

i want at least two to four seasons :D

over a year ago chocolate18 said…
cloudy
the story is kinda based on Bleach, InuYasha, Nurahiyon no Mago, Fairy Tail, Kyoukai no Rinne, Death Note, The Grim Tales, Sugar Bits, philippine british and japanese folklore, and a bunch of other stuff.
Name:

Genre: action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, fiction, historical, legend, shounen,

On a typical night, Kaoru, a high school student walking his way home suddenly comes across a beast that starts to chase him. He then finds himself in a dead end until a mysterious girl slays the beast and Kaoru escapes. The next day, his teacher told him to exchange seats and now has to sit behind a girl named Kohaku (or Hikaru), the exchange student who does nothing but sleep in class but when awake, usually gets in trouble. Kaoru always waited for the moment when Kohaku would say "Thank you" for saving her after almost being hit by a truck although she just ignores him. As night falls, Kaoru is once again chased by a beast and is once again saved by the mysterious girl. It turns out that the mysterious girl is really Kohaku who slays beasts and legendary monters (why she sleeps all day). She was assigned to protect Kaoru who is unaware that he possesses the power to kill a hundred beasts in one blow. They are now forced work together to slay beasts in their town. Both of them are also waiting for each other to say "Thank you" to each other for saving each others lives but are too shy to say so.
Kaoru- main protagonist. he has the power to defeat 100 beast in 1 blow but has not yet been mastered. he is sometimes cowardly and nervous
Kohaku- a quarter beast. she is Kaoru's guardian. is very stubborn and hates taking orders. she can change form from human to half beast for the sake of her identity.she uses her sword and energy spheres
Misora- a taijiya. she hates beasts and all that stands in her way until she joined the group and accepted that there are also nice ones. she uses her kama and katana or bare hands.
Yuki- a celestial mage. she uses her supernatural powers and is very kind and gentle unless you anger her. she uses her charmed bow and crystal-tipped arrows
Matt- a prince from another dimension. he ran away from his world because he feels like a prisoner even if he is a ruler. he uses his flying daggers
Antares- a beast specialist and a sorcerer.he is a smart, logic guy who seems childish at times. he uses his silver staff and ax
Tatsuya- a beast. he looks more like a human than a beast due to a curse ,his true form is monsterous but he usualy takes the form of a half- beast like Kohaku . he is lecherous and loves to flirt. he uses his wakizashi and energy volts
~~~~~~~~
Name: Nursery Nightmares

Genre: horror, mystery, shounen, legend, fantasy, fairy tale, comedy

When twins Jack and Jill went up the hill to the well to fetch a pale of water, instead of falling down the hill, they fell down the cursed well. They find their selves in a twisted world of nursery rhymes and bedtime stories. They face Alice of Wonderland , a girl driven insane after not being able to escape, Big Bad Wolf, a humanoid wolf who tricks children astray, Manika, a life sized doll who cuts peoples body parts for her own and other creepy people. They must work together to escape the world of nursery nightmares.
~~~~~~~~
Name: Who Killed Me?

Being able to survive an accident, Sophie can now see the dead souls who ask for help. Tsuki is a girl who was murdered but her body was never found and her family does not know about her death so she asks Sophie for help. Sophie is helped by Naoki, a paranormal investigator and Matthew, a skeptic. They have to solve clues and mysteries to reach their goal.

~~~~~~~
Name: Wings of Regret

Naoto is a young rebellious juvenile delinquent boy who attempted suicide. He failed and was later brought to the hospital. The doctor said he only has a few months to live but Naoto just wants to die. While in bed, unable to stand, he met the doctor's daughter, Misaki. Upon meeting her, he realizes that he wants to spend his lifetime loving her and finally saw the beauty of the gift of life. But how can he make his life according to his dreams if he only has a few months to live?
over a year ago connor_hewison said…
my idea is
name: snowball fight kikashi
idea - basically the students at different schools take part in snowball fights to take the other fighters budokai(a special power people unlock inside themselves ) the budokai is there scource of power but

kikashi is the worst he is found by his school bullies who take his bodokai by force then three weeks later he stops moping,crying and wingeing that he lost his bodokai and challenges the bullies to a snowball fight when all odds are against him he unlocks a new bodokai great balls of fire (goes through the snowballs no matter how big) with this new found power he stands a chance to win
over a year ago Gigglepud said…
I like ozzymortal's first one and chocalate18's Who Killed Me, though I think the who killed me one should sort out the names, some is Jap and some is the western names...