Anime Favourite Anime Pictures^^

Fitch posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:55PM
Hey anime lovers, this is the forum where you can post your favourite, funny, awesome anime pictues^^
last edited on Mar 25, 2010 at 03:06AM

Anime 873 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 873

over a year ago LostKid said…
You got that from the Naruto abridged series didn't you?
over a year ago Kibarules77 said…
no
hahahahaha
hahahahaha
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
You know i am starting to think urahara and aizen are working with each other in bleach.
You know i am starting to think urahara and aizen are working with each other in bleach.
over a year ago CutiegirlXtreme said…
laugh
^lol at picture^
last edited over a year ago
^lol at picture^
Well it reminds me of it
Youtube connection works again (this looks like my bro's Torchic on Ruby Version)
Youtube connection works again (this looks like my bro's Torchic on Ruby Version)
over a year ago MegaNerd said…
wink
If only this could really happen to him, I'd be so happy
If only this could really happen to him, I'd be so happy
That ass **** Sora needs to die
That ass **** Sora needs to die
People have been ignoring this, wonder why...
People have been ignoring this, wonder why...
Great French anime, I wish it had continued...
Great French anime, I wish it had continued...
Hey Fitch, remember the complaint you made about what 4kids did to One Piece? I found something that topped it. The name of the 98% BS and random crapy edits to the great book is called Stormbreaker. I say this with true disgust, that was the absolute WORST book to movie movie I have EVER SEEN!!! There are litterally 25 things wrong in the movie that I can name off the top of my head
Hey Fitch, remember the complaint you made about what 4kids did to One Piece? I found something that
No this is the worst dub ever 0_0 here this black guys voice and Oi you are probable wondering why is one guy speakin Japanese I went back to the original series and checked it out this is exactly how they do it no lie.
Sorry fitch I know pictures but i couldnt restrain myself but to post that fine piece of work lol also in this picture I am a fangirl of the blonde headed guy with black eyes mmmmmm smexy.
Sorry fitch I know pictures but i couldnt restrain myself but to post that fine piece of work lol als
crying
I wish I could draw like this...
I wish I could draw like this...
laugh
lol, that video was better than the entier Stormbreaker movie! (I love DragonsArt's dragons)
lol, that video was better than the entier Stormbreaker movie! (I love DragonsArt's dragons)
This is the most acurate part to the Stormbreaker book in the whole movie and its got 6 errors right off the bat
over a year ago Fitch said…
If they're going to do dubs they should either dub it the way it is and not make any changes to the anime or just don't dub it at all. it's that simple.
If they're going to do dubs they should either dub it the way it is and not make any changes to the a
I think the only reason why Stormbreaker is so fucked up is because the book is so long but the "Wolf, Fox, Snake and Eagle" part shouldn't be hard. But apparently Bear is there instead of Eagle, Wolf is black instead of white and Eagle/Bear and Snake didn't smoke in the movie, Alex NEVER got hurt in the movie, Alex was in his SCHOOL CLOTHS, not his funeral cloths when he went to the junk yard. Also, there was no ejector seat, he got out the back and lost his shoe and GOT CUT! There is so much censored in the Stormbreaker movie that it's nothing more than crap.
I think the only reason why Stormbreaker is so fucked up is because the book is so long but the "Wolf
He also never got a "mind control" pen. He used the GAME BOY smoke bomb ON THE PLANE. And Sayle wasn't at the loading docks, Alex was supposed to have snuck inside the LAST (not first) truck that was there. Also, it wasn't 2 days, it was 5! Nothing that was shown when he was in the military acually did happen in the book. Alex also found a map to the mines WHICH IAN LEFT BEHIND that also gave directions to the book IN THE LIBRARY (that was also cut out) that showed which ways to go. Another awsome scene cut out with bull shit is the motor bikers death/fight scene. Alex got cut in that one too, but it was the 2nd most thrilling scene in the whole book and they cut it out! And think, these are just the ones I can name without thinking, the ones I memorized by heart from the awesome book Stormbreaker. (though idk where A.H. got the "rude school kids" idea from, probably from one of his kids...)
He also never got a "mind control" pen. He used the GAME BOY smoke bomb ON THE PLANE. And Sayle wasn'
over a year ago DragonsArt said…
Yeah, I hear you Mega, the movie Stormbreaker was really just a bunch a bs mixed with random shit that never happened. Mabey if they didn't put in so many crapy edits and put in parts FROM THE BOOK, it might have been about one thousand times better...
Yeah, I hear you Mega, the movie Stormbreaker was really just a bunch a bs mixed with random shit tha
Point Blank was almost as bad as Stormbreaker, almost
Point Blank was almost as bad as Stormbreaker, almost
Funny part of the Stormbreaker movie is that it's directed by the writer of the book, Anthony Horiwitz.
Funny part of the Stormbreaker movie is that it's directed by the writer of the book, Anthony Horiwit
over a year ago TeamGalacticFan said…
I actually can't believe that Dawn ends up getting a girl that looks like her in the anime(Dawn is the one on the right)but still that picture is kinda cute
I actually can't believe that Dawn ends up getting a girl that looks like her in the anime(Dawn is th
I know, Togekiss is an awesome preformer and fighter isn't it?
I know, Togekiss is an awesome preformer and fighter isn't it?
I miss the old days...
I miss the old days...
me too
me too
Why hasn't anyone been posting pictures lately?
Why hasn't anyone been posting pictures lately?
over a year ago raikagebee said…
smile
i love this hellsing wallpaper
i love this hellsing wallpaper
angelic
Been a little busy
Been a little busy
over a year ago raikagebee said…
smile
This yugioh wallpaper is one of my favs
This yugioh wallpaper is one of my favs
That Hellsing wallpaper looks so creepy with all the eyes staring
That Hellsing wallpaper looks so creepy with all the eyes staring
new manga I just got done reading.
new manga I just got done reading.
This game was to easy and way to similar to the Ocarina of Time
This game was to easy and way to similar to the Ocarina of Time
Can't wait for this movie to come out in english. Probably be three years though
Can't wait for this movie to come out in english. Probably be three years though
I heard that they're making a new pokemon game called "Pokemon: Black and White" which includes the 5th generation of pokemon.
I heard that they're making a new pokemon game called "Pokemon: Black and White" which includes the 5
Me too, I can't remember the name of the region though (I know the picture isn't anime, but I like it ^^)
Me too, I can't remember the name of the region though (I know the picture isn't anime, but I like it
Oh, and I believe that the B and W game is a PKMN Ranger game
Oh, and I believe that the B and W game is a PKMN Ranger game
I don't think that the new pokemon game is going to be a pokemon ranger game.
I don't think that the new pokemon game is going to be a pokemon ranger game.
Hm, are you sure? The next Pokemon Ranger game comes out when Ash meets Heatran
Hm, are you sure? The next Pokemon Ranger game comes out when Ash meets Heatran
smile
Here's something from me to you, raikagebee
Here's something from me to you, raikagebee
___
___
over a year ago Black_cat_ said…
Kiba
Kiba
I was wondering if any Christians where on here. I found this video and well, people have been asking me why I am an Atheist. The answer lies within this video, if you are sane enough to believe the truth about Christianity, watch it and don't flag me. I did NOT make the video. I found it on Youtube.
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
I really like this one. It's simple but it's telling a lot
I really like this one. It's simple but it's telling a lot
New Manga i am reading Claymore Absolutely amazing i am addicted to the entire thing it far surpasses bleach or naruto in my eyes
New Manga i am reading Claymore Absolutely amazing i am addicted to the entire thing it far surpasses