Arthur and Gwen Secret Santa in July

VampyreFey posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 03:24PM
Hey, everyone. I was reminded [by Nanna] that making this forum when we had 490 fans would be a good idea. Much congratulations to you all- we are so close to 500 fans and all of you have made this spot so active, so welcoming, and filled with love.

Alright, here's the deal. Anyone who would like to participate can put their name down here. If you are new and have not already introduced yourself in the AG Fans Forum, but would like to participate, just introduce yourself here. In the chance that an odd number of people put their names down, then someone has got to do two Secret Santas, but that's not such a big deal.

For those of you who do not know what a Secret Santa is, I'm here to explain. A Secret Santa is a gift to someone- in our case an icon, a one shot fanfiction, a video, or anything related- that you make. Since this secret santa is in honor of Arwen, I suggest making your gift something Arwen related. If you'd like to make a big project, filled with several things that a person likes, that's fine. If you'd like to find out what else the person likes, PM me. I will know who everyone's secret santa is and I can PM them for you without them ever finding out it is you who wants this information. It could be anyone ;) A Secret Santa must remain secret until the first week of July when you guys can begin posting your projects if they are ready. July 25th is the deadline for Secret Santa projects, so you have over a month to get this ready. Put your names down ASAP if you would like to participate and I will then PM you about who you will be making a gift for. Have fun! ♥

Arthur and Gwen 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VampyreFey said…
Yeah, okay, I'm obviously putting my name down ;) Issie
over a year ago EPaws said…
smile
EPaws aka Stacey
over a year ago JazzLeitchSmith said…
tongue
Jazz(;
over a year ago HumbleQueen said…
wink
Nanna here.
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
Rose is Here :)
over a year ago heartmerlin2 said…
Cara's in. :)
Btw only 6 fans away to the 500 mark!! :D
I know! We're chugging along! ;)
over a year ago MISAforever said…
heart
Joppa!! :))
over a year ago diademrocks said…
Am i still aloud to join? If yes... Diadem :D
It's 500!
last edited over a year ago
^^ Of course you may, Diadem ;) The more the merrier [and the better]!
Still stalling until Melly comes back, but she'll be here soon and then I can send out names to everyone.
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
aww I'm so excited, Melly come back soon <3
over a year ago MISAforever said…
Me too. I miss her :(
big smile
She's back! I'll be sending names out this afternoon some time.
over a year ago Melisey said…
heart
I am of course joining. Melissa- Melly is in. :) I have missed you girls too.
over a year ago ELockley72Garoo said…
smile
I'm here
over a year ago BradAngeleyes said…
Oohh, can I join in?
@BAEyes, yes you may.

~ Entering Secret Santa is now closed ~
last edited over a year ago
When are we aloud to start posting?
Ah, sorry for not mentioning that before. July 10th is when we can begin posting our gifts! :)
over a year ago islanda said…
Sorry, I just stumbled across this forum, is it too late to join the secret santa list?