Arthur and Gwen Arthur/Gwen Fans Forum ♥

VampyreFey posted on Jan 22, 2011 at 08:40PM
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of our couple [or join into one of the other topic that is being discussed at the moment]. Everyone is welcome, so just jump right in! :)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
The A/G Girls:

Joppa ♥
Jazzie ♥
Issie ♥
Stacey ♥
Zoe ♥
Naima ♥
Rose ♥
Melly ♥

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Hello dear Arwen fans! Welcome to the Arthur and Gwen fans forum where you can put in your input of o
last edited on May 09, 2013 at 08:47PM

Arthur and Gwen 4894 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 4894

over a year ago EPaws said…
mischievous
LOL! I refuse to disappoint you, Joppa! Hehehe! Let me say once again, I am all about the sacred couple and I will pick up sword, mace and spear to protect them, but I am, on a personal level all about pinching that fine backside of Gwaine...
over a year ago RosalynCabenson said…
haha, well said, I'm with you^^
every now and than I have a crush on Leon lol

big smile
Oh Rose, Leon is a fine, fine, strapping chap. As is Percival. In fact, Percivals body definition is so bloody delectable, I found myself wishing to be the powder brush when the makeup artist was redoing his arms for the fight sequence (training of Arthur's new Knights). The boy is fine, is our Mr Hopper. In fact, each of the main male characters have something distinctively their own that makes you go...oooooooooooh aren't you delish?
over a year ago HumbleQueen said…
big smile
Stacey, I'm going to send a note to your husband to keep an eye on you with Gwaine...

I posted some questions about the Changeling ep. if anyone wants to go over to answers tab to check out. A lot of folks don't like that episode, but I've watched it almost as much as 2x02 and 3x10 to tell the truth. Anyway, Stacey and Issie have written some great thoughts if you want to read them and add any of your own.

I'm still wondering also if Elena will be back. I think it would be most interesting in many ways to have her back. Who would you pick for her if Lancelot is dead or missing?
mischievous
HQ, hell, I loved your question. I think you should start a thread with this, an ongoing thread. It keeps our community hopping. Back to that thing that Naima helped us forge. We are a dynamic little community of romantic whackos and each of us brings something distinctive.

Please continue with various episodes that please. I like being questioned. Now as to Gwaine, aka Mr. Fine, Fine, Fine MacKen...please. I once had a thing for the Japanese musician Gackt that lasted for years before Gwaine (Eoin) toppled his firm backside lol.

He never liked that too much AT ALL. Use to roll his eyes, but Eoin, he can tolerate, cause well, he is a countryman of sorts (Ireland is close enough to Scotland, don't you know) LOL!

By the way, I ADORE Issie's idea for a celebration!
last edited over a year ago
smile
I have a question. Who did this? I need the bigger version for something. Right now, it is only icon sized so it pixelates...not good for what I want. Please help.

link
over a year ago HumbleQueen said…
smile
I may do that, Stacey. At least a couple more. Especially the Arwen centric episodes. Always so many questions we can play around with. They do something similar at TV.com Merlin forums and it keeps the series alive for Season 4. Not that we're not already doing that!
heart
There is much to work with HQ. Go for it. LOL...I was naughty and added a not question, question. I have always loved the sequence. I know...I need spanking. You'll find it eventually then burst laughing.
ahhh LOL Stacy!!! GACKT!!I used to love him. Now I almost hate him...only still love him with my always beloved HYDE <3

all the knights are in their own way very yummy...
and our Colin of course, too ;)

I would like that, Nanna!

ah that icon, yeah...I don't think there is a bigger one...
let me seee^^

found it here:
link

maybe ask the author ;)
wink
Rose! That brings back memories. Okay for everyone who has no idea who Gackt is...back in his Blonde phase...

link

Gackt-san as I like him...to this day. He remains ridiculously sexy in a very aesthete way. Hyde rocked. That still hurts my heart, Rose. Still hurts my heart. Bet you watched Moonchild?

link

omg, this commercial definitely brings back memories LOL
I stopped listening to him because I don't like his music anymore, I prefer his rock numbers. and the live performances, may he lost his voice, the stupid old grown man how I use to call him now XDD
yeah he is sexy maybe a little too perfect...
I ship Gakuhai XDD

of course I watched Moonchild! it's a brilliat tragedy of an outsider who has to deal with who he is. Hyde plays it amazingly *_*
over a year ago MISAforever said…
kiss
Stacey you could never disappoint me xxoo
i know you girls love all the knights and their bodies. That's great for me. Less girls to share Arthur with :-)
heart
LOL Joppa ;)

awwww~
have you seen this?
Brangel from 1:48...way too cute *_*

heart
I love it, Rose! Where did you find this? I love it ARWEN goofing off and running the stairs! LOL! Get down Bradley! LOL! Hilarious!
heart
ROSE! you have to share this on the video section on the A/G spot and yes, Merlin spot too!
smile
Joppa! You minx you...getting Braders to yourself. Watch it girl. I have rights to pinch that perfect bum too. I just will be dutiful and stand behind you is all. He is an exquisite creature. I am not blind.
mischievous
Moonchld was a great tragedy. Epic almost. Wow! The world is small Rosalyn. Very small indeed. Prop! Later....hugs!

@Joppa! Bradley just screamed. I pinched his butt! LOL! xxoo! LOL! He needs his Joppa to soothe his frazzled nerves, what with strange women pinching him from across the pond. LOL!
kiss
@ROSE! ICON LOVE! Thank you. I will ask the author!
over a year ago VampyreFey said…
I just dropped a hammer on my toe, because my brother who asked me to carry his tool kit which snapped open and the first thing that tumbled out before I could was the hammer. And then I realized that the kit had not truly been closed. And now my nail looks green.

Random story of the day, which I'm pretty sure none of you cared to hear :P

Stacey, honestly you crack me up. I was reading you above posts and I was laughing. Very. Hard.
@ stacey: the filming video is so much fun to watch xD Was just posted by marta on tumblr (love her). I'll share it on Merlin spot^^
lol I thought that too, the world is small...

Issie, how are you? does it hurt? (stupid question xD)
my little random story: Getting a bottle of water I strumbled in my slippers and fell against the icebox XD
Stace is hilarious brilliant, isn't she?^^

I think I read some fanfic before sleeping.
Good night lovelies <3
Aw, Rose...it does hurt. A lot Oh, dear, are you alright? Now, that must have hurt a lot!
LOL, yes, Stacey is Hi-larious. Always.

Good night, lovey :) Talk to you tomorrow!
Issie my darling *hugs you*
I was lucky not to get hurt much bc I could catch myself before I could hurt my head lol

I said night but aww found an Angel Coulby video *_*

surprise
That petite woman has ridiculously gorgeous skin and killer legs...but then, quite a few people know that..sniff. Lalala.

Anywho, oh my God Issie!? Did you hit the nail? Are you going to lose it? That always annoys.I hope you did not hit a toe nail? ((((((((Issie))))))))))

Rose! You have to be more careful. Serious, baby. You have to be.

Why are you ladies injuring yourselves!? I will not have it.
Hehe, Stacey, I agree. Her skin is beautiful. And her hair next season! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's so long and thick and fairy-tale like. She's gorgeous!

I might lose it. It's become all chipped and ugly, so it might just come off. I'll have to get it checked my the doctor tomorrow. *sigh* Unfortunately, I did hit my toe nail :(

Aw, Rose love *hugs back* It's a good thing you did not hit your head! But you poor thing...

Anyways, off to dinner. I'll se you all later :)
heart
Issie, please be careful VITAMIN E! I know, even if you lose the nail and after anti-bios, vitamin E...very good for healing. Have a great dinner. Off to read. Hugs. I just found one of your brilliant uploads...Once and Future Queen...loved it! Nice editing. Great music.
@Stacey Hahahaha Lmao that is true :-)
as I'm on my phone i can't watch the videos.. Heartbreaking..
So how are you all today?
kiss
ohh btw Rose, I L-O-V-E the video with the friends theme song... And our Brangel is adorable, how they're joking around.... Thank you!!! Just what I needed!!
over a year ago Melisey said…
heart
Just had to say I love the videos before I run off again. I will read what all you have written later today, when I have a little more time.
over a year ago JazzLeitchSmith said…
wink
havent been on here for what seems like AGES!:L
Just thought id pop in and see how you fantastic girls are doing?
iv been studying hard, because i have a few exams next week URGH!

Issie, OMG! you alright, if that happened to me and i looked at my toe, i would be sick :L hope you alright:P
Loved the video, i was awwwing at the bit where brad is stroking the horse and you can just see angel watching him with a smile on her face. they are sooo cute:')
over a year ago daenerys said…
smile
Hi Ladies

Good luck with those exams Jazz. I also feel like I haven't been on in ages, even though I have been popping in briefly everyday. Just got back from a long weekend away, now I'm exhausted. Trying to catch up on what I've missed. The filming video is so sweet. It is exactly the Angel/Brangel pick up I needed.
kiss
Hi Jazzie! Waves!

Zoe! I agree. They made me smile.
Ouch Issie, now I understand how you dropped a hammer on your toe. That sounds awful. I really hope it gets better soon.

Good luck with your exams Jazzie. I am having busy days too. Feels like I never get to catch up in here.
over a year ago bellevie said…
hello everyone
@melissa , i kinda catched up and sadly naima took a break from the spot ;'( , there is a new brangel cute scene filming ( from her tumblr) and rosalyn will go on set too .

i agree daenirys , i needed my brangel fix :)
heart
Now that Melly said it, has anyone else noticed how Brangel faces fit together so perfectly??
heart
@bellevie,aren't you a sweetheart? Catching up for me.:) I am so tired these days that I couldn't go through it all. Thank you! That is sad that Naima is taking a break. :( Do you know why? The cute scene I saw. It is adorable. It is great Rose will go on set too. I am so happy for her.

Yay Joppa you have noticed too. It strikes me every time I see a fanart. That their faces fit so perfectly.
over a year ago bellevie said…
i kinda go on the spot daily so i was on when naima told us :( , ive a good memory about the other things i guess lol
She said she was disapointed in some people and she didnt feel passionate anymore but hopefully her tumblr give us all the news , spoiler vids and fanarts. Im lookin' forward to her return cause i miss her excitment , good mood and great news on the spot .
Oh I am terrible at catching up and I easily miss things. Probably because of my pea brain. :D So thanks again.

I will miss Naima too. You know she was the first person I met on fanpop. She inspired me with all her Arwen enthusiasm. It won't be the same without her here. Hope she comes back some day.
big smile
What comforts me are you, so I don't feel lonely :)) I still have fun here and loveeee coming here, *Must do* everyday....
Don't worry Melly, I easily miss things too... One of my flaws... xD
heart
Joppa sweetie I feel the same. As long as you are here I don't feel lonely either. Please don't ever leave!
Glad you share my flaw. LOL :)
'Ello, everyone :) I've been away studying for most of the day...*sigh* How's everyone's day been?

Thank you girlies for your kind wishes of my wellness. I went to the doctor today and she was like, "Issie, not again! I'm going to have to bring you paddings to wear."
And I'll remember to take vitamin E, Stace :) The doctor gave me a prescription for supplements.
kiss
Issie finally I meet you here. :) I have missed you. I am all for your doctor getting you paddings to wear. :) I hope you heal quickly.
Aw, Melly! I've missed you lots too! It's so sad when we go days without talking... *sigh*
LOL I think, despite how uncomfortable it would be, that me wearing paddings would be all for the better xD And thank you, my toe is bandaged and resting :)

How has your day been?
I agree that is sad. Yep paddings is probably for the best LOL :)

I have spent the day recuperating from the wedding yesterday. I love weddings but they wear me out. It is so emotional and also all the dancing. How was your day? Or I should ay how is your day? Since it has probably just started.
Very sad...:( But anways, here we are! Oh, by the way, I really liked the idea you threw in of having matching icons for when we reach five hundred fans! That's a great idea! Both SS in June/July as well as matching icons would be fun :D

Aw, weddings are beautiful and I love them to, but I know that they tire you out. My cousin got married in February and I was on my feet from four in the mourning to midnight and I slept through the next day. It was during a weekend and I had to go to school after that Sunday *sigh*
My day has been fine- it is actually the evening-ish right now. (5:40 pm) I've been relaxing, watching Downton Abbey with my sister, studying a little, you know... just hanging around, I s'pose.
Yes we are but unfortunately I will have to go soon. I need my sleep. Yep that is weddings. They last a whole day.
This one made me cry more than usual though. Because my friend lost her father two years ago. She feels he is still with her. So she decided to walk down the aisle alone. When I saw her coming down the aisle it made me cry. She is so strong. But beautiful things are worthy of tears.

Days when you just get to hang around are wonderful. I am not sure I know Downtown Abbey?
The matching icon idea is great. I am not sure who came up with it. But I love it. We should do that.
big smile
Hey issie, hope your toe is better(: good on your doctor:L:L
iv been studing all day to, isnt it boring. hope your doing well(:
Awww...No, no, I should not keep you from a good night's rest, Melly :)
Oh, wow. That's absolutely beautiful. Reading that brought tears to my eyes, Melly! Your friend is a very strong girl, indeed. And beautiful things are very worthy of tears- how very true!.

Downton Abbey is probably my favorite tv show - it's more of a drama, though, on itv. Season 1 finished and Season 2 will air in January 2012 or so. So I was just watching old episodes. Maggie Smith is in it and adds some real amusement to the show with her witty lines and great acting.
We should definitely do the matching icons. That's perfect!

Hey, Jazzie :) My toe is better, thank you! Ha, studying is terribly boring- makes my eyes hurt sometimes and my brain honestly does not have the capacity to hold all of it. I'm doing fine otherwise. How about you?
heart
Isn't it touching? She also left the bridal bouquet at her fathers grave after the wedding ceremony. I was so proud of her when she walked all rank down the aisle beaming. Such a young bride but I just know she will be happy.

Downtown Abbey sounds interesting. Maggie Smith is wonderful as McGonagall. So I am sure she is great in it. Maybe I should check that one out.
Well I am off to bed. Good night girls. :)
smile
night melly(:

Im good thankyou, soo issie 3 months to goo!! seriously i cant wait, i just want it to come to our screens now:L i miss Arwen terribly!