This is for fun. Please don't be offended :) I am a fellow Asian myself ^_^:
Disclaimer: A person I know made this!!!!
1) Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price saying you were 12 when you were really 15
2) you ask your parents help on one math problem and 2 hours later they're still lecturing
3) you have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry
4) everyone thinks you're "Chinese" no matter what part of Asia your ancestors were from
5) you've had a bowl haircut at one point in your life.
6) your parents enjoy comparing you to their friends' kids.
7) you've had to eat parts of animals they don't even put in hot dogs.
8) you know what bok choy is
9) you've ever gotten little red envelopes around February.
10) idiot people try to impress you with pathetic imitation Asian languages, like the ever-so-popular: ching chong woo bok chi, etc . . .
11) your parents say leaving rice in your bowl is a sin.