Atheism IS GOD TROLLING OUR SPOT?!

misanthrope86 posted on Jul 12, 2008 at 08:48PM
It seems that our little Atheistic corner of Fanpop may have been trolled!

The links and the videos have had there ratings reduced significantly, as they were all rated at about 4 or 5 stars, but now the ratings are much lower. The images seem un-trolled though.

Does Jesus have a Fanpop account? I'm suspicious...

Atheism 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
If Jesus *is* trolling this spot, he's slacking. Only the first page of links had been down-rated. =P I suspect lazy minions. ;)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, you wouldn't expect Jesus to be half-assed about Atheism trolling.
over a year ago Praesse said…
Haha :P Well, it's pretty expectable... People tend to give low ratings to things they just don't agree.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Well, I would never go to the Christianity Spot and troll everything there! That is morally wrong! Hell, if it was ok to troll things just because we don't like them then I would spend all freakin' day on the Grey's Anatomy Spot, rating everything 1 and leaving horrible comments. But I don't. Because 1) I am mature, 2) it isn't right, 3) it isn't fair, and 4) I wouldn't want to waste my any of my time looking at anything Grey's Anatomy related!
So that is why I don't have any tolerance for people who come to this spot to troll it just because they don't agree. They need to grow up!
over a year ago Praesse said…
I didn't say it was okay, it just happens :P
over a year ago Sharei said…
Dont u think beliving in GOD as a supreme being is obviously immature?! I do!!! But I wont say that in public...my family would kill me...yep my polish katholic fam is not open to any suggestions ;P
over a year ago mooimafish17 said…
That is sad....

...maybe a little pay back...

...no?
Okay.
over a year ago izzyfan909 said…
He isn't real. Stop worrying. and your fam are trying too make you into something your not , thats horrible.My whole fam is athist.
last edited over a year ago