Avatar: The Last Airbender Opinion Article

10 Hottest Avatar Girl

Opinion by KataraLover posted over a year ago
This is my opinion on the top 10 hottest avatar girls from the popular show avatar the last airbender one of my favorite shows and I know some of you think it's wierd or stupid to rate cartoon characters as hot but if you don't like that kind of think then don't read this it's that simple and I hope you will like it and please no mean comments just say it in a nice was and it is just an opinion please let me know what you think please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please no mean comments
10.Song she's Beautiful but she has a scar on her leg and eye's for Zuko back off he's Mai's
9.Jin she is lovely but she has eyes for Zuko back off he's Mai's
8.Yue she's sexy her white hair is lovely but she's one dead but also she has eyes for Sokka back off he's Toph's
7..June she has a dangous bounty hunter beauty but she has a tatto which is not flawless skin
6.Suki she's evil sexy it's like sexy but more edgy I hate Suki but I have to admite she is beautiful I put her here not because I hate her but because her hair is too short and there are more people I know including be that think long hair is better
5.Mai she is sleek some people think she's ugly but if she was ugly she wouldn't of have a chance with Zuko she is beautiful and she is different from most I like different but she always has that same wierd hair style and barly makes a facial expression
4.Ty Lee she is devine I know some of you are surprised that miss big boobs is not number one but she iss a bit too perky and she is smart but is dizy in the head
3.Toph she is glowing she is the jewel of the earth kingdom and she's a princess even thought she dosn't care about look she is still hot it's kinda what makes her so hot but a little underaged
2.Azula she's stunning she's the gem of the fire nation and a princess her hair black as the night sky skin white as snow eyes like gold and lips that put the redest red rose to shame lucky she got her mother's looks her dad is ugly why noy number 1 sligh
1.Katara she is GORGEOUS she's the gem of the water tribe and the jewel of the avatar world and a princess she has GORGEOUS long brown hair GORGEOUS blue eyes GORGEOUS skin and a GORGEOUS face

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Please comment and no mean comments please and thank you

The3rdL said:
Sorry but Princess Yue is better looking than all of them (and is not a wuss, she sacrificed herself for the world), and what about June she is hotter than the rest as well.

No their not and Yue is sorta dead and it's 10 hottest avatar girls not women June is not a girl she's a women

The3rdL said:
What does Yue being dead have to do with anything,you said top 10 in Avatar (not top 10 alive), seems like this is more your top 10 favorite not hottest....
Meng?(are you serious) i June is to old she is to young,
Obviously Suki is not evil(you just dont like her),
Toph is not a Princess (her family is just rich),
Azula is by no means a jewel(LOL),
That pic looks nothing like Mai...seems to me if your going to make a list you should be more objective and not play favorites...but thats your opinion I guess.

Trust me if it was favorites Suki would be on the top of the ugly list but unfotunately she is blessed with beauty and Toph's family is rich enof to buy a kingdom even if she isn't I could not find a good picture of Mai sense the Avatar wiki has really bad pictures Azula is a jewel and hello you can't be hottest if your dead but I still put her on here Suki is evil she flirted with Sokka after two days she kisses him she useing him and Meng is cute leave her alone and I asked nicely no mean comments so back off

The3rdL said:
What was mean about it? Im just stating my opinion you started it by calling Suki evil( if anyone is evil its Azula)...How is Suki evil for flirting, Ty Lee did it, Katara did it with Jet, Yue with Sokka...Meng may be cute(but I thought this was a top 10 hottest list, same thing for Toph) I havent bashed anyone, you started that.

Your the one who started it and Meng was the only girl I could think of and Azula is not evil she's just confused and you know your the one being rude and mean if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all back off

The3rdL said:
Azula is evil just like her father, I said she was young and cute, you called Suki evil and ugly...I said objective things not rude things like you ...dont get upset bcuz I dont agree with u

I did not say Suki was ugly and your the rude one

Your article looks like it was written by a five year old, you have two people in one place spot, and you are judging by who you personally like best instead of on looks, therefore it is totally discredited.

Hey do I insult your work and I'm new at this and it's my opinion no need to be so rude

YOUS ARE SOOO RIGHT! KATAR SHOULD BE FIRST! hehe... i am not sure about the rest of the ordering.. but i dont really care... as long as Katara is first!:D tehe

Thank you I always was attracted to the water type and her actress is GORGOUS and I kinda have a celeberty crush on her

The3rdL said:
Now your calling peple stupid, I guess cuz I dont agree with you Im being rude...grow up and learn to take criticism...If u dont agree just say so, but Im not being rude or mean i just dont agree with your obviously subjective top 10.

angelic
When did I call you stupid do you need your eyes checked and I would not stoop to being rude just because of something like this calm down looks like your the one who needs to grow up but just to show that I'm the bigger person I'll be nicer and I did say that I didn't agree in a nice way

The3rdL said:
You just edited the post I can see when you did it (it stil says last edited, such a child) Not only do you call people names you lie about it and then try to change your post.
Are you serious?
Grow up, this further lets me know you cant make objective opinions about the show and you only play favorites. If you cant take others opiions dont post your list and ask people to comment.

Yeah you just think whatever you want the only thing I ever called you was rude and do you ever consider that I edit it to correct my spelling calm down your the one who needs to grow up all of this over nothing please

The3rdL said:
Yeah you edited a post 3hrs old to correct you spelling, your still lying, and you called me rude for no reason(i just stated my opinion) it wasnt rude, i said nothing demeaning to anyone...your the one who got upset and started calling names and judging people...I was just judging the list...If you so big on correcting spelling learn how to spell GORGEOUS!

smirk
So sometimes I forget the E and sometimes I don't notice things I didn't notice that my contacts were in my eyes and slept with them it and I'm ending this

The3rdL said:
Okay?

Sorry we got on the wrong foot lets start over

The3rdL said:
Okay that sounds good.

J-C said:
Azula would be my number 1.

I think she's really hot too she looks best with her hair down but I just think Katara is hotter and she look better with her hair down

I think Azula should of been first, then Katara, then Princess Yue, then Toph, and then Mae. This is just my top 5.

Well mine is the only one of opinion you should put your if mines the only one expressing opinion then that wouldn't be as fun so go put your opinion of the top ten

Perhaps judge a picture of Suki from an episode where she wasn't in her ceremonial make-up if what sets her back is the make-up issue. After all, she's wearing it for a reason, not just for her appearance.

her hair is also too short

so she is pretty even with the makeup who cares how short her hair is

Even thow I do hate I do admite she is beautiful but I like girls with long hair everyone know girls with long hair are more beautiful

Katara 1st, Yue 2nd, Suki 3rd, Ty Lee 4th, Azula 5th. this is none debatable! lol

mischievous
That's what you think

:D

okay I don't know what that means WaterbenderTash but I'll take it as a complement thanks

yeah long hair is pretty kataralover

I know all the guys at my school prefer girls with long hair there was this one guy who broke -up with a girl just because she cut her hair short that was stupid I like long hair better but that's a bad reason to break-up with a girl

Anyway, I think Ty Lee or June should be number one, and I think Toph is WAAAAY too high, she's only like, 10.

thats your opinion

aang_air said:
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A WEBSITE NOT A MEAN COMMENT ARENA.GIVE KATARALOVER SOME SPACE BACK OFF.

The3rdL said:
None of the comments are mean, just others opinions...learn to respect them and debate without bashing. Having long hair does not make you more beautiful that is also an opinion.

oh please long hair so does

I admit, they are all ver stunning!

they are all gorgeous

aang_air said:
i totally agree

yeah

aang_air said:
so why did you do this and how?

do what

aang_air said:
how did you make the list of girls

well first you start to make an article than you do the body to make it long enought to be an article than you add the images than toy put why you put them in that order what makes them so hot and beautiful and why their not number one