I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender (Movie) today I'm telling you now, do not watch this movie because it'll ruin your feelings towards Avatar: The Last Airbender (anime series)
The movie as I predicted was going to bad, not as good as the anime series.
Let's start off with Aang being released within the ice. No it wasn't the lovely Katara's waterbending that freed him, it was Sokka's good old boomerang in the hands of Katara that freed Aang.
They messed a lot of other bits in the movie of Book one of Avatar pretty badley.
1. There was no Suki, or the Kyoshi Warrior
2. No Jet or Freedom Fighters
3. They didn't stop at Omashu and meet king Bumi
4. Everytime Aang went to the Spirit World, he talked to a dragon not Avatar Roku
5. Aang, Katara and Sokka Didn't go to the Fire Temple to talk to Avatar Roku (so they no nothing about Sozin's Comet)
6. Haru is younger than Aang
7. The Earth prison had no metal, but the earth benders were to scared to fight until Aang gave them a speech
7. The Water bending scroll was found in a storage area where the fire nation took everything that was bending realated, it wasn't found with the pirates
8. When Aang, Katara and Sokka reached The Southern Air Temple the hall of the Avatar's wasn't there it was in the Northern Air Temple where Aang was ambushed (there was no Teo or his father)
9. There was no Jeong Jeong to teach him fire bending (in the movie Aang said he had to learn bending in the cycle of the Avatar. Air, Water, Earth than Fire) and yes that means Katara doesn't know how to heal with her Water bending
10. No, Aunt Wu for predictions
11. Katara immediatley learned Water bending with Aang as Master Pakku for their teacher, there was no sexist customs (that was one of my most favourite scenes in the series, i'm not being sexist, that scene showed me Katara would not take no for an answer to become a water bender)
The Fighting scenes was bad too
Fire benders can't create their own fire unless they are really powerful. They relied on nearby lit torches.
Aang's air bending didn't really look like it was that much of an impact as it was in the series, the only time it looked strong is when Aang blew the enemies to a wall.
The only problem with clothing was Aang's. He didn't wear orange and yellow he only wore the dull yellow shirt and pants which looked really boring.
the music didn't engage me as much I prefer the music in the avatar series. the series was more traditional and suspensful which really engaged me to watch the Avatar series
Most of the charcters looks were completely ruined and I'm not just talking skin colour, (which i don't i mind) they were out of character
The movie Aang was scared in most fights, the movie Aang didn't show series Aang's fun-loving, carefree manner
Movie Katara was no where near stubborn our sisterly/motherly caring as the as series Katara
Movie Sokka was always serious not like series Sokka who was only serious in combat, but showed comedy now and then during battles and when series Sokka wasn't fighting, he also showed comedy and also laziness
Movie Zuko wasn't as load or angry as series Zuko and movie Zuko didn't have a pony tail
Movie Iroh was as same as series Iroh, but he wasn't fat and didn't show plenty of wisdom as series Iroh
The pronounciation of names
Woundn't you be annoyed if people can't pronounce you name properly, unless they are mentally disordered, from another country that has difficult with pronouncing certain letters, but these people spoke fullent English and I can't see why they can't pronounce the names right
Series name/Movie Pronounces
Aang /Ung (as in sung)
Look I'm trying to save those who havn't seen the movie. DO NOT WATCH IT! Cheerish the memories of the series Avatar. Please you do not waste 104 minutes of your life watching this movie and find out eveything I said here is true.
That's my review Avatar: The Last Airbender (Movie) and if anyone asks you to watch it with them. "RUN AWAY!"