Avatar: The Last Airbender Blood Bending
A few debates have been going about Katara using blood bending. Most think she will use it again, while others strongly disagree. Most don't realize the good and bad points of this, so i will explain both.
Good Reasons For Blood Bending
1) It doesn't kill people or even hurt them
2) It's simple and easy
3) It's extremely usefull
Bad Reasons For Blood Bending
1) It's cruel
2) It could become dangerous
3) It's unethical
Those are all the things i can think of now. But as far as Katara using blood bending goes, her are some reasons she may or may not blood bend again.
Reasons That Katara Would Blood Bend Again
1) It would help Aang defeat the fire lord
2) It could save lives
3) Think about it... would the creators make an entire episode about blood bending if it would never come up again?!
Reasons That Katara Wouldn't Blood Bend Again
1) She thinks it's horrible
2) She couldn't stand using it the first time
3) She said she would never do it again
If you think of another reason for anything, please post your ideas. Remember that while discussing different points of view, it should be done respectfully. Thank you!
Avatar: The Last Airbender 3 replies