Awesome Anime Club Amazing Anime Area

AsianGuy posted on Mar 16, 2012 at 08:52PM
Hello Everyone, this a place where you can only post about anime and nothing else so I would appreciate if everyone got along and just talk about animes. That is why I created this forum and club :D

Awesome Anime Club 1566 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 1566

over a year ago AsianGuy said…
Here was our first article on recommending which animes to watch enjoy :D

link
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
smile
Heres a good pic of a good newish anime Highschool DxD
Heres a good pic of a good newish anime Highschool DxD
Senkagami commented…
Still, Akeno is the sexiest :X over a year ago
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
smile
Lovely :) This club is already my favorite ^^
angry
@James NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW WHYYYYYYYYY RIAS WHYYYYYYYYYY!
over a year ago Majoor said…
laugh
As long as it's not in the article: Seto no Hanayome/ My Bride is a Mermaid. Really funny.
smile
@Joris I will add it in the next one :D
over a year ago datate said…
big smile
Oh hai guys :3 The place looks great. So I decided to open Pandora's box and I just started re-watching the entire DBZ series D:. So many episodes but man it's giving me some serious nostalgia :D
over a year ago Senkagami said…
Hi :). I started to rewatch Yuyu hakusho.A so good anime
smile
@Chris and Rin Hey!!!
angry
OMFG I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADD RIGHT NOW!!! HE BETTER BE ABLE TO COME BACK BECAUSE WHEN YOU WATCH THE PREVIEW IT LOOKS LIKE LOUISE IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Zero No Tsukaima f !!!!
Thanks for spoiler O.o
@Pat you didn't watch it yet and im sorry :P
Why in R+V forum are they talking about pancakes and other wonders?
What type of anime is Highschool DxD?
smile
@Rin i don't know to be honest i stopped reading :/
also Highschool DxD is Comedy, Action, Fantasy, Romance kinda thing :)
last edited over a year ago
I thought it was hentai ... After photos that I have seen
smile
@Rin it does have a lot on nudity in it i will admit but the story and the rest of it is pretty good
over a year ago AccForRosario said…
smile
Can you put Beelzebub on animes shows? I think everyone's know this anime but it's pretty cool and funny
@Jason yeah i will add it :P
over a year ago Tiggah said…
Hey everyone =D! Just wondering if anyone has any news about HOTD having a second season? I've only heard rumors, I hope they continue the series =(

Also wanted to say, this forum is awesome!
@Kyle I haven't really heard that much about it I'd say their biggest problem would be trying to find somewhere to air it with all the gore and fan service etc.. but hopefully we will get word soon :D

@Jon Highschool DxD should most definitely go on that list :D
smile
@Chris haha it is lol oops lol i just have told you a sneak peak of the next article
@Chris Alright thanks man! The rumor I heard was at a convention. Supposedly there was a HOTD poster with suggestions towards a season 2, and also coming possibly this summer, guess we’ll have to wait and see =D
over a year ago Quazimoto said…
Has anyone else watched Steel Angel Kurumi?
Nope... I watched Bakemonogatari :D. And I wait for Kizumonogatari that will be relased this year. It's with Vampires, and things like that:). It's a prequel for Bakemonogatari
link
I just started watching Heaven's Lost Property. It's an amazing anime! Thanks for suggesting it in your article!
Was that show as good as R+V or the top couple anime's on Jon's and James's list?
smile
@Austin Heaven's Lost Property is a really good anime trust me lol that why it was first on the list lol the order doesn't matter tho on the list it just how we listed them
Definitely worth watching =D
Woops, haha I should have been more specific. I watched Heaven's Lost Property and the movie for it too and it was amazing :) I was trying to ask Senkagami about Bakemonogatari though.
laugh
I made a drawing of one of the characters in Seto no Hanayome.
Tell me what you guys think :)
I made a drawing of one of the characters in Seto no Hanayome.
Tell me what you guys think :)
cool
Nicee :)
@Majoor Awesome, I haven't seen Seto no Hanayome yet, but your drawing sure does look amazing =D
I don't know the character, but you draw great
Out of the last few anime I've watched, all the main male characters names start with the letter "T". Takashi, Tsukune, Tomoki, coincidence much? =P
big smile
@Kyle lol ikr and nice profile picture :D
heart
@John Haha thanks, I ♥ Ikaros! Sora no Otoshimono is such an amazing anime, thanks for suggesting it! =D
heart
@Kyle haha no problem and I freakin love <3 Ikaros I wish she was real :P
Does anyone have a site I can watch Zero no Tsukaima on? The one I've been watching it on has some broken links where the video is just green static I guess...
smile
@Austin check the ones on the club page there is a couple of links all the way at the bottom :D
Didn't see that, awesome, thank you!
big smile
@Everyone New Episode of High School DxD :D
smile
@Jon oh yeah thanks for the reminder :)
big smile
@Everyone BEST FUCKING EPISODE I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!! ITS A MUST WATCH!
Would anyone happen to know if the Sora no Otoshimono's manga is worth reading?
@Tiggah eh it does give a heads up on whats going to happen in HLP season 3 :D so check it out if you like
My holy fuck of all things awesome...Highschool DxD episode 12 :D It blew my mind I mean he did shit and it was fantastic :D :D :D SO FUCKING GOOD
@Jon Thanks for the heads up, I think I'm just going to stick with the anime and wait for season 3. I just bought season 1 and also preordered season 2 =D
over a year ago Zyynn said…
Well, seeing as this is the 'Amazing Anime Area', and not just R+V, I can put up some of my other drawings ;)
I drew this a while ago, but it's the only picture of Goku I have.
I'll post Sasuke later.
I drew this a while ago, but it's the only picture of Goku I have.
I'll post Sasuke later.
@Zyynn Very nice! =D
@Tiggah
smile
@Zyynn My god man, that's some serious art right that. That must've taken some serious time..
smile
aw man just finished drganauts (pic below) definitely recommend it :)
@Zyynn nice drawing man :)
aw man just finished drganauts (pic below) definitely recommend it :) 
@Zyynn nice drawing man :)
@datate
Thanks, dude. To be honest, I think it only took me an hour at most.
It's nice to see this forum being used a bit more now :)

Here's Sasuke :3
NOTE: I drew these a while ago - that's why I've posted them so close together. I usually get piled with homework and assignments. What can usually take me about 15 minutes takes me like a week or two now. :/
@datate
Thanks, dude. To be honest, I think it only took me an hour at most.
It's nice to see this fo
smile
@Jacob DAMN THAT AWESOME DRAWINGS! Did you take a class for drawing or something?
@AsianGuy
Nope. I only discovered that I had somewhat of a talent for drawing about 3 or 4 years ago. I've just developed myself from there.
big smile
@Jacob lol awesome talent
you're really good at this. congratulations
smile
@Zyynn nice drawings, they both are fantastic!

I've made a drawing a couple of days ago, but was too lazy to upload it :P. It's Yuu from Kore wa Zombie desu ka.
@Zyynn nice drawings, they both are fantastic!

I've made a drawing a couple of days ago, but was too
@Majoor Nice work once again man =D
laugh
@Tiggah Thanks :)
big smile
@Joris Nice Drawing Man!!
Hmm High School DxD is much more revealing then I would have guessed...
surprise
Nice drawings Jacob/Joris! Holy crap..
I kind of got excited when I saw Goku lol
smile
@Austin lol ikr
over a year ago panda2 said…
hi im new to fanpop and im just looking for some friends
@Patrick
I kind of got excited when I drew a decent hand for Goku ahah
tongue
This is my third attempt. I kinda like it, but I'm not going to use it as my background..
Next week I'll be making a HoTD picture. Well, I'm going to try it.
This is my third attempt. I kinda like it, but I'm not going to use it as my background.. 
Next week
smile
@patrick it looks pretty awesome man :)
big smile
@Patrick Looks amazing, Naruto use to be one of my favorite anime. The backgrounds keep getting better and better, keep up the great work!
smile
Thanks :) Trying to learn more about the programme I use, but I don't have that much time.. I will have more time in 3-4 weeks so I hope I can make even better pics then :P
over a year ago Wolf94 said…
I didnt read above but I have to say one thing ..... I HATE SASUKE TO HIS GUTS SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT AAAAAAAGH when I hear that name I just go crazy I cant stand watching his ugly face ....... lol have to let some steam now phew
big smile
can't wait till April Sora no Otoshimono (heaven's lost property) is getting dubbed can't wait to see how good it will be :)
can't wait till April Sora no Otoshimono (heaven's lost property) is getting dubbed can't wait to see
@James You mean season 2 of Sora no Otoshimono, Forte I believe it's called? Because season 1 is already dubbed on animeratio.
big smile
@Kyle yeah sorry thats what i meant haha :)
I really enjoyed High School DxD. That sacred gear seems completely over powered though.
@James No problem =D. On Amazon they have the limited edition of Sora no Otoshimono Forte. I think the pricing for it is messed up at the moment, was $55.99 one day, now it's like $36.99. I preordered it immediately =P
@Kyle i would pre-order it but I'm so confused with region codes so im not sure if i should buy it :/
@Kyle you have the first season blu-ray thing don't you? if so can you tell me what the 3 dvds are?
big smile
@James I'm also not too sure about region codes, it's a hell of a deal though. I just purchased the first season Blu-ray and DVD combo, they're suppose to arrive today at my hometown, I won't get them tell this weekend since I'm in college at the moment. I think it comes with 2 Blu-ray disc and 3 DVD's, one of which has the digital version so you can import them onto your computer. Sorry I can’t provide the specifics, I’ll let you know exactly what it comes with on Friday =D!
smile
@Everyone Another is a really good anime to watch just saw a pretty good ending with a twist to it :D
smile
@Kyle thank you!
@Jon yeah i think I might start watching Another tomorrow when i get home from school well i might watch episode 2 then go to bed then watch more tomorrow :P haha
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
Hey guys whats up? Btw i like the forum. But i think someone should put death note or full metal alquemist. :)
smile
@Marcelo haha you got to wait until i post the article number 2 its going to be out on April 2nd :D
hey something new bout R+V ??
Please post here when you have new information about any anime!
smile
@james
When exactly is the eng dub released? Need to download it! :p
big smile
@Patrick April 8th is when they start dubbing it unless they are putting the whole season out at once :)
@Marcelo hey man it has been a while :)
heart
Just finished Sora no Otoshimono season 1, it's AMAZING! I only wish that Tomoki would take things more seriously... like considering how both Ikaros and Nymph feel, and also being more affectionate to them. Every time Ikaros cries I just want to go and give her a big hug =D! Also Nymph is so damn cute ♥!
smile
@Kyle ikr love season 1 and same i hate it when Ikaros cries makes me feel sad.
Ohh Fuck, I'll watch someday. I have not looked at Sora no Otoshimono so far but I see many talk about it. Although I prefer HDxd: D
smile
@Tiggah Nymph is kawaii :P
Ill also be making a drawing of Chaos (season 2 Sora no Otoshimono), and maybe after that a drawing of Nymph or another character.
wow just watched episode 3 of Another and all i can say is if i ever buy an umbrella im not going to run down some stairs with it that made me shiver.
@Majoor you should draw Ikaros just because she is awesome :P
smile
@James LMAO ikrrrr
smile
also for anyone that wants to find out when certain animes are coming out i have put a link to the anime preview list in the link thing(believe it or not :P) at the bottom of the homepage of the club.
smile
@James One of my family members decided to visit me, so they brought along my Sora no Otoshimono season 1 =D! It includes five discs in total, two of which are Blu-ray that has just the regular episodes on them. Then there's also 3 DVDs, like the Blu-ray two of them just have the episodes and the third is a DVD extra, with songs, textless openings and trailers. On the front it says including un-aired episode "Project Pink"(guessing that is the OVA).
smile
@Kyle Oh so the 3 dvds are also the episodes plus a extra right so i think i may be able to buy it and watch the blu-ray discs even in this region, so i might buy it soon, Thank you for your help :)
big smile
@James No problem =D
@James Jon I know has been a while but i have been kinda busy whit school and soccer but now i have 1 week of vacations.
Btw a bounch of my friends are saying that soul eater is good has anyone watch it?
I'll repeat - something new with R+V capu3 ???
@Wolf sorry no there hasn't been any information
@Marcelo hey man hows it going its has been awhile :D
@jon I know hows everything?
smile
@Marcelo yeah soul eater is pretty good :)
crying
so Naruto dies huh......
big smile
@Marcelo haha im doing good just watching new animes so I can add them to the working process of Article 3 :P just finished 2 and is going to be out on April 2nd hope you like it :D
smile
This is my drawing of Chaos from Sora no Ototshimono :)
The lines are a bit unclear, because of my bad camera on my phone, but you get the main idea :P
This is my drawing of Chaos from Sora no Ototshimono :)
The lines are a bit unclear, because of my ba
smile
@Joris is looks Great Bro!
heart
@Majoor Nice =D! That drawing only urges me to watch more Sora no Otoshimono!
So, I decided to watch High School DxD while I wait for Sora no Otoshimono season 2 dub to be released...and it was AMAZING! There damn well better be a season 2 ♥!
smile
link awesome :) NaruSaku 4eveeeeeeer
I looked at Naruto for about 4 years. I got a little tired of it ... Do not introduce anything new yet ... but it's a good anime.
yeah it is :) its not only anime its something else ...
It's a long story...
smile
I mean by something else not that its long story but its something magical in this anime dont know but I kind of addicted or something like that its really awesome the feeling you feel when watching or remembering Naruto series :)
@Joris
Nice man ;)
laugh
tnx for everybody's nice comments to the drawing ;)
smile
whats up everyone :)
Anyone know if High School DxD will ever be dubbed? I'd like to buy season 1 in the near future. Also, I'd be Rias's slave any day =P!
smile
@Kyle Ikr and idk when I get the chance I will find information for you but right now I got to finish homework :p
Whats up guys?
@Marcelo haha hey man your rarely on now and im doing good just crying a bit lol
Why?
crying
Just say the most emotional anime in the world!
What anime? Btw have been watching kissxsis its really good
its called Anohana for short check it out
Hi all! Any new rumors? Tomorrow is April: D And we expect more this month.
big smile
April sounds like a great month for anime, hopefully there will be some awesome news!
meh
Yeah, tho I'm not counting on it. I'd be 1 sad panda bear if I'm waiting for something to happen and nothing happens...
Not being negative
Btw, I don't know if I should watch Naruto + Naruto Shippuuden. I know it's incredibly long, but if it's a good story I might do it.
Well, I wasn't just talking about Rosario+Vampire conference, mainly anime in general. Sora no Otoshimono season 2 dub is coming. Second seasons of particular anime is being announced, hopefully the High School DxD OVA, and also Jon's and James's new article =D
So much excitement :D btw is there any news on a High School of the Dead season 2?
@Quazimoto Rumored for this summer, all I've heard =(. I really hope there is a second season, they left it in the middle of nowhere.
smile
@Kyle haha thanks and im wishing for a lot of anime to come out asap
big smile
Highschool DxD OVA 1 is set for release on September 20th, Highschool Of the Dead season 2 is being worked on as we speak and so forth :D
@Chris
Could you show some proof of that ? HoTD that is
smile
1st April and we ... I expect good news :)
smile
Hey Guys! Hows everyone doing? and sorry i have been active lately been busy but I bring you guys some pretty good information hope you enjoy :D

This is a Prediction

Chapter 52 of Rosario and Vampire release date might be between April 4 to April 9 because if you do your math right each chapter takes about 30 or 35 days to complete except for chapters 48 and 49 he must have gotten a lot of work done.
smile
and about the anime ?
@Patrick well ok so maybe it was a little bit of an April fools thing but you can watch this:
link
meh
@Chris
I see.. I have already seen that video and it's from July 2011. I have been hearing that HoTD is not popular in Japan so it's very unlikely that they are going to make a season 2. I don't want to believe it tho.. the story is far from finished/over
big smile
Guess What Guys! I just released Article 2! I hope you enjoy :D
here is the link

link
smile
@Jon and James, It's a great list! Funny to see that a part of that list are also anime's I want to watch.
I've just finished my exams, so you can be expecting a lot more of recommendations from me ;)
big smile
Once again, nice work Jon and James! So many anime, not enough time =P
@Joris haha thanks :D
@Tiggah Thanks Kyle!
:O my name is on that list!! I'm so excited to start watching these all.
smile
Hello guys :) something interesting ? :)
So here's my Tsukune attempt

@Jon and James really great work on the article :D it looks awesome :3
So here's my Tsukune attempt 

@Jon and James really great work on the article :D it looks awesome :3
Wow! Tsukune looks really great Chris, keep up the amazing drawings =D!
big smile
Thanks dude :D
hmmm
How is everyone? I feel terrible
smile
@Everyone Thanks :D
Hey Senkagami, doing great! I hope everything is going well =D
yeah me too senkagami....
Any news about Animes? especially Highschool Dxd?
smile
@Rin yeah nothing yet but you can check out the new list

link
I can't seem to find a legitimate site to buy High School DxD. Probably will have to wait for it to be dubbed, and I doubt FUNimation would dub an ecchi/harem like High School DxD =(
Rin whats up neighbour we didnt talk to each other for a long time :) any news about R+V capu3 ?
New chapter of R+V capu2 is out btw :3
Yes, it was amazing, but to short
big smile
I just discovered that season 2 of kore wa zombie desu ka has started!
I just watched the first episode.
Just wanted to share it with you people :)
@Joris thanks for the update can watch it until I get home from Washington D.C :p
smile
Hi people do u know how many episodes Naruto Shippuuden will be ?
Aww yeah kore wa zombie no desu ka :D great first episode and well I can't help but wonder why the producers made him gay. I mean from the first season he likes gets shot in the ass and this season already has a semi homo erotic premise about it D: It's a little weird but still perfectly funny
smile
@datate I wouldn't call him gay. I can not find the perfect word for it, but i would now probably describe him as semi-masochist :P.
I mean he does like girls, but gets a little aroused from certain pains ;)
@joris ahh yes very true point my good sir, it's still very comical non the less :D
I'm really happy as a forum like that exists
I'm really happy you guys exist :D
smile
@run the old forum isn't even about animes anymore it is just random now and I'm really happy that all the true fans exist special you guys :D
smile
@chris those are usually the moments i laugh the most about.
But nonetheless a great anime :D
Yay anime and people who care about it :D Also, Shuffle is very good so far, I'm almost done with season 1 of it.
@Quazimoto I thought Shuffle only had 1 season? Shuffle memories is more of a re-run of the whole story, only the last episode is totally original.
smile
@Austin just stay here if you like :D
big smile
This is definitely the best club around =D
smile
@Kyle lol thanks :D
@Majoor aw really? I thought memories was a season 2 sort of thing...
Shuffle! is also 1 of the animes that gave me a sad feeling.. It's good tho
1. AnoHana
2. Shuffle!
3. Elfen Lied

Does anyone know similar animes ? (short but good)
smile
@Pat I know one but I'm saving it for the article BUT since this is my forum I give sneak peaks and what not in other words you guys get like bonus lol its called Ano Natsu de Matteru

link
laugh
Haha no shit Jon, I got that on my list already :D just need to download it
@Pat hahaha just making sure bro
wink
I know ;) thx
smile
@Chris Nice :D
That draw its really cool
does anyone knows how many episodes of naruto shippuden are there ?
heart
@Chris Awesome drawing, Ikaros is the best =D
smile
@Cbakez
Dunno if you read this, but thx for mentioning Spice and Wolf all the time :) I like it alot
Did you also say that there's going to be a season 3? I hope so
@Wolf94 you can search it in wikipedia but i think i is not finished yet
big smile
Ok so I had to repost because the lack of full wings really bothered me. I also ink worked her detail to help make it stand out.
Ok so I had to repost because the lack of full wings really bothered me.  I also ink worked her detai
@Mosdecri I am searching it every time cuz they change the number once a episode comes to air but there are more of that and thats why Im asking ?
cloudy
So ...? What about Highschool Dxd, or Rosario vampire? something new?

P.S: From what I've heard HighSchool Dxd season 2 will not occur anytime soon, sorry guys.
Still no rumors about Rosario vampire capu 3...
Yeh, DxD will come around september.. that's just horrible.
That is so far away....but there is a whole bunch of anime to watch until then!!
smile
@Austin you can use my list and oh if you guys want to join my website inbox me and I will sent you a link :D its new so tell me if there is any flaws :P
over a year ago Daonosico said…
Tate... Im stealing your hands.... I need to draw better
@Daonosico Welcome back its been awhile and how did you find this forum?
Has anyone heard anything about Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai?
I just got the new naruto game its really cool
over a year ago biadesman said…
smile
Hello, I'm new to this forum :P (Thanks for the invite Heliosvr).
over a year ago biadesman said…
laugh
Season 2 of Fate Zero came out a few days ago, I can't wait to see Caster die, his master got shot in the head already. :P