Bachelor Pad Idiot Gia

LeftieLuci posted on Aug 29, 2010 at 05:49PM
I am not usually one to get all caught up in a game/reality show. But Gia disgusts me (not her looks, she is perfectly fine looking, I am talking about her logic and the things she says.) and I need to vent.

First of all, she described Wes as a modern day Shakespeare only cuter. Wes sings country songs, he isn't writing plays here and once the Bachelor Pad is over I am pretty sure his career seeking fame and fortune will be too. Wes is hardly timeless, no one will know his name next year.

Secondly, she was accusing everyone else of backstabbing and lying. Really? She promised a rose to Craig, she told the Outsiders that she would give it to him and no one seemed really mad that she did that. Talk about lying and breaking promises. She let all of the Outsiders down and the moment she gave Wes the rose (for following her heart, give me a break!)she sealed her fate as a LOSER. And the whimpering to Kiptyn about how her feelings were hurt when he told her that he had heard rumors that she gathered everyone to vote him out and she denied it. Can someone please rewind to show Gia she did in fact do that?

I am sure that Gia has better things to do with her life than check this out, but it's a good thing she is a lingerie model, I doubt she is good for much else. Sorry, Gia, you are a LOSER without one redeeming quality, good thing you have a pretty face to rely on.

Bachelor Pad No replies