Bangel Fan Girls 2.0

Daisy93 posted on May 03, 2011 at 02:13PM
Okay, I did a pick asking if any of you would like to join a new Bangel Fan Girls Forum and quite a few of you said you would so I decided to make one.

This is just a place for all Bangel fans to talk and get to know each other and remember this amazing ship.

Also I thought to introduce ourselves we could fill this in:

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Country:
4. When you started shipping Bangel:
5. Why you ship angel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy):
6. 5 favourite tv shows:
7. 5 favourite tv couples:
8. 5 favourite tv females:
9. 5 favourite tv males:

Member:
pompeybabe - Molly-May
Daisy93 - Morgan
CharmedFan4eva_ - Ami
Slayerfest93 - Morgan
JulienBangel - Giulia
slayer123 - Lisa
smckinlay2 - Sarah

[i]Image credit: link
Okay, I did a pick asking if any of you would like to join a new Bangel Fan Girls Forum and quite a f
last edited on May 29, 2011 at 05:13PM

Bangel 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Daisy93 said…
I'll start...

1. Name: Morgan
2. Age: 18
3. Country: England
4. When you started shipping Bangel: I always kinda liked them but thought I liked Spuffy more, then I recently rewatched BtVS and although I still like Spuffy I love Bangel so much more.
5. Why you ship angel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy): I don't know what it is but there is a connection between them that is missing from Buffy and Spike.
6. 5 favourite tv shows: lost, BtVS, Glee, TVD and I've recently started Grey's anatomy and love it (there are a lot more I like too)
7. 5 favourite tv couples: Jate, Quick, Chair, Bangel, Tyler & Caroline
8. 5 favourite tv females: Quinn Fabray, Izzie Stevens, Willow Rosenberg, Caroline Forbes and Meredith Grey
9. 5 favourite tv males: Jack Shephard, Noah Puckerman, Angel, Chuck and Alex Karev.
over a year ago pompeybabe said…
mischievous
1. Molly-May

2. 15

3. England

4. Only a couple of weeks ago. I was originally a Spuffy fan but I was complety distracted by Buffy and Angels relationship. I never realised just how much I loved them!!!

5. Buffy and Angel are made for each other. Some of the most powerful and rememberd episodes are about them especially Becoming Pt. 1 and 2 and Suprise. They are just the perfect couple.

6. BtVS, The Simpsons, Glee, Friends, Will and Grace

7. Buffy/Angel, Blaine/Kurt, Quinn/Sam, Willow/Tara and Rachel/Finn

8. Buffy Summers, Karen Walker, Quinn Fabray, Phoebe Buffay, Willow Rosenberg

9. Angel, Chandler Bing, Kurt Hummell, Jack McFarland, Homer Simpson

^^ I hope I did this right!!! ^^

Hey Molly-May, yeah you did it right :)
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
1. Ami

2. 13

3. Canada

4. Since i started watching Buffy, but they started to become my obsession at season 1 episode Angel.

5. because of who the characters are induvidually and how they are so much better together. ex: the training session, their kind of frienship in season 1, and just their epicness! <3

6. Charmed, Buffy, SPN, OTH, Gilmore Girls, make it or break it, vampire diaries. (srry more than 5)

7. Bangel, Delena, naley, brooke and lucas, leyton.

8. Buffy, Piper, Brooke, Katherine, Phoebe

9. Dean, Angel, Damon, Castiel, Leo
over a year ago Slayerfest93 said…
1. Morgan

2. 17 (18 this year)

3. Australia

4. From the start

5. They'd do anything for each other and all their scenes are amazing!

6. Buffy, Veronica Mars, Roswell, Supernatural, Friends

7. Buffy/Angel (Buffy), Veronica/Logan (Veronica Mars)
Michael/Maria (Roswell), Blair/Chuck (Gossip Girl), Quinn/Puck (Glee)

8. Maria de Luca (Roswell), Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls), Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars), Cam Saroyan (Bones), Caroline Forbes (The Vampire Diaries)

9. Michael Guerin (Roswell), Jack Hodgins (Bones), Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Castiel (Supernatural), Chandler Bing (Friends)
last edited over a year ago
Hey, Ami & Morgan :)

Anyone here?
over a year ago JulienBangel said…
Hi all :)

1. Name: Giulia

2. Age: 20

3. Country: Italy

4. When you started shipping Bangel: After watching teacher's pet in 1999. I'm pure :P never been spuffy xD

5. Why you ship Bangel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy): Because they are the perfect historical continuation for all those couples I've read in the greatest books of all times.. They are as epic as Penelope and Ulysses, Jane and Mr Rochester, Orpheus and Euridice..etc. All other couples are just couples.

6. 5 favourite tv shows: Buffy the vampire slayer, The O.C., CSI,Gossip girls and One tree Hill

7. 5 favourite tv couples: Buffy/Angel. Brooke/Lucas. Chuck/Blair. Ryan/Marissa. Quinn/Puck.

8. 5 favourite tv females: Buffy Summers. Anya/Anyanka. Brooke Davis. Summer Roberts. Haley James Scott.

9. 5 favourite tv males: Seeley Booth. Gil Grissom. Horatio Caine. Earl. Angelus/Angel
over a year ago slayer123 said…
1. name: Lisa

2.Age 14

3.Country Australia

4.when you started shipping bangel: Ever since season 1 i once went spuffy instead of bangel but then i went back to bangel after a couple of days

5. Why you ship Bangel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy) because they are perfect for each other but i am still a huge spuffy fan but a heaps bigger bangel fan

6. 5 favourite tv shows: BTVS Angel Supernatural charmed glee

7. 5 favourite tv couples:Buffy and Angel, Buffy and Spike , Giles
and jenny , Rachel and finn And quinn and puck
8. 5 favourite tv females: Buffy summers , willow rosengberg , piper halliwell, Anya/Anyanka, cant think of another

9. 5 favourite tv males:Angel, Spike , Giles , Leo , cant think of Another

Welcome Lisa & Giulia :)

Now we all need to be on at the same time so we can talk.
lol yes we do :)
Hey Ami, how are you?
I'm fine xD :)
Hey Giulia, sorry only just saw your comment.

I was thinking about Bangel fans that like spuffy(from s.4 to s.7) too.. And something sounds really strange.. I've always thought that Buffy never really moved on from her relationship with Angel and that is the basical reason why I don't like spuffy( after rape and violence ofc)since in the couple they should love each other equally and not have another man/woman as soul mate . . . I like some scenes and all but I can't see anything special since I know Buffy will never be truly and completely his woman.. why waste time? How many times has Spike been in love like he is with Buffy? Drusilla wanted him to be bad..and he became bad.. To have Buffy he had to get a soul and he got a soul.. Season 4 that spuffy fans count as spuffy season..uhm why'd that be? Season 5 and 6 are anyway fun to watch..so spuffy is kinda likable (except violence rape lameness and demons getting soul for love, wich I don't believe possible, maybe Spike was sure to be in love with her and that gave him the strenght to get the soul..otherwise it doesn't make sense).. Season 7 is completely boring..and should be the season of their real romance..but the touched speech sounds like something made up from Joss to say that spuffy now was a romance.. Uhmn but wasn't that what their journey already did? Buffy trusted his love in her 3 episodes before the end? She needed to hear him say "My love for you has nothing to do with me but it's all about you and the way you are"? Why she needed that speech? Why Joss needed to write it and give up a scooby-love-episode that is way more important?
This is just my opinion and ramble lol.. but I'd like to hear what you think :)
Yeah I agree, she never got over Angel.
^^ i totally agree with you, but you know what i dont get. it doesnt make sense, i mean spike getting a soul for buffy i mean spuffiers say that he loved her even when he was a soulless demon. but that WASNT spike. when you become a vampire you are no longer the person you were when you were human. if i make sense... spike should have had no feelings, i think he was just obsessed with her i would never call it 'love' (when he was a demon)
i realized it has nothing to do with anything anyone was talking about right now but it was just on my mind :P ♥
No you're absolutely right! It's not fair that Joss "treats" his demons in different ways! Make up your mind man! Demons can't love otherwise they are not demons!And it'd mean that Angelus could love too..but that occured like once in a blue moon. I don't believe he loved her. He thought he could, he really wasn't able to.
i know! you cant keep doing one thing and then all of a sudden change it. it doesnt match at all what the whole buffy verse is about. the whole time people are talking about the whole 'spike loved buffy even when he didnt have a soul' when he was trying to rape buffy he should have just been disappointed and left not go fight for a soul he shouldnt have felt remorse at all! he thought it was love but really it was just an obsession.
Yeah, I never thought about it like that, but it doesn't make sense that Spike was 'in love' with Buffy before he got his soul, the chip stopped him from being able to harm humans but the chip doesn't give him human feelings.
^ exactly : )
Haha, glad you agree, I genuinely never even thought about it the first time I watched BtVS.
hey, has any of you been to the Bangel vs Spuffy Spot?
No I've never been there, is it good?
I'll check it out.
I spent there some time but they drive me crazy.. I'm tired of chickfights over spuffy vs Bangel.. I know I'm right anyway on that xD
over a year ago smckinlay2 said…
1. Name: Sarah Mckinlay

3. Country: Scotland

4. When you started shipping Bangel: Since the first season though I really started to love them in Angel

5. Why you ship bangel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy): their love is epic, Spuffy just don't have the connection these to have and they respect each other. No other couple beats Bangel for me

6. 5 favourite tv shows: Buffy, Skins, The Vampire Diaries, Misfits & Charmed

7. 5 favourite tv couples: Buffy/Angel, Damon/Elena, Freddie/Effy, Tyler/Caroline & Brooke/Lucas

8. 5 favourite tv females: Buffy Summers, Caroline Forbes, Katherine Pierce, Piper Halliwell & Brooke Davis

9. 5 favourite tv males: Seth Cohen, Pacey Witter, Noah Puckerman, Leo Wyatt & Xander Harris

lol, ^^ sometimes its nice to just debate there are some mature people there.
Hey Sarah, welcome.

We need to think of something to call page 'wins' (the first post on each page), maybe something simple like 'Bangelwin' and them I can start adding them up.
lol yeah i agree
over a year ago Bangel90 said…
1. Name: Dany
2. Age: 21
3. Country: Italy
4. When you started shipping Bangel: When I started watching Buffy.
5. Why you ship angel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy): They're TRUE LOVE. They loved each other so much through the years and never stopped, they sacrificed lots of things for each other's happiness and life. They're the ultimate lovestory.
6. 5 favourite tv shows: Dawson's Creek, Buffy, Gilmore Girls, OTH, LOST
7. 5 favourite tv couples: Pacey/Joey, Bangel, Jate, Brucas, Java Junkies
8. 5 favourite tv females: Joey Potter, Buffy Summers, Brooke Davis, Lorelai Gilmore, Olivia Dunham
9. 5 favourite tv males: Pacey Witter, Angel, Jack Shephard, Luke Danes, Nathan Scott
over a year ago nicole_23 said…
1. Name: Nicole :)
3. Country: Australia
4. When you started shipping Bangel: When I was about 7 or 8, I had watched Buffy before when it first aired in Aust and liked it (I was 5 lol) and I think I saw "Angel" on TV and I feel in love with them instantly <3. A few years later my sister bought season 1 on DVD and I watched that and then I was instantly hooked on the show.

5. Why you ship angel over other couples (e.g. Spuffy):
Because I just love their relationship. The way they care about each other, their love story, their moments, their chemistry, everything. I'm not a Spuffy fan I can't stand them. Bangel came first and I will always love them <33.
6. 5 favourite tv shows:
Bones (if it wasn't for Buffy I wouldn't be watching Bones- I had to see David on TV again *drools* he's so yummy ;)),Buffy, Charmed, Friends and Glee. I have a few more.
7. 5 favourite tv couples:
Booth & Brennan, Buffy & Angel, Piper & Leo, Phoebe & Cole, Hodgins & Angela.
8. 5 favourite tv females:
Temperance Brennan, Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg, Angela Montenegro, Monica Geller and Winifred " Fred" Burkle sorry I have six.
9. 5 favourite tv males:
Seeley Booth, Leo Wyatt, Jack Hodgins, Pacey Witter, Wesley Wyndham Pryce and Chandler Bing. Again I have six.