Barbie Movies Guide Article

Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess some characters info

Guide by Madmozell posted over a year ago
Princess Catania
Princess Catania is the name of the Fairy Princess. She is the princess of Shimmervale, a kingdom in Fairytopia powered by crystals. Catania and Mariposa become friends and save Shimmervale from Gwyllion, who wants to steal all the crystals in the kingdom.

Appearance:
Catania has light blue eyes and blond hair and pale skin. In the teaser trailer, Catania wears a long violet dress and a silver crown with square-shaped pink gems. She also has a white and pink long necklace. Her wings don't seem to be butterfly wings, and they're light blue, pink and white.

Talayla is a crystal fairy from Shimmervale.

Appearance:
Talayla has long pink hair tied in a high ponytail, pale skin and hazel eyes. Her wings are of pink and light blue shades with fuchsia decorations. She wears a short light blue and pink dress with pink gems in the top. Her shoes are pink ballerinas with ribbons.

Gwyllion is the main antagonist in Barbie: Mariposa & the Fairy Princess. She tries to steal the crystals of Shimmervale.

manu962 said:
I'm not trying to sound rude but couldn't you post something by yourself instead of just copy pasting from BMs Wiki?

Madmozell said:
^This info isn't in this spot so I wanted to make the article. I'm sure most of the fans don't know the info which I wrote.

manu962 said:
Yes but couldn't you write it with your own words instead? Well it's ok for me. Since some fans didn't see it in BMW.

Anything written on the wiki can be copied and pasted, whatever is written on Wikia becomes public property so it can be put anywhere.

Madmozell said:
@manu962: See even Olivia says it's fine to post it here.

manu962 said:
Fine than, if Olivia says so then I don't have what else to say. Still you could at least tell where you got it from so people wouldn't think they're your words. Anyway I'm ok with it. Sorry for saying so.

Madmozell said:
I forgive you and anyway I was about to write in description that I got this info from BM Wikia but I thought I didn't have to write it, and of course they aren't my words. If you are dissapointed from me then Sorry.

Don't feel like what you say doesn't matter Violet. Things you say aren't less important than what I say just because I made the wiki, it's a community thing so everyone's opinions are equally important. It's just that I think it says when you join Wikia, or in one of the Help pages, that anything written on the wiki becomes public property, so it can be copied and edited however people want to as long as it doesn't break rules.

It looks awesome