Being a Man Opinion Article

My Top 10 Most Beautiful Women That Ever Lived

Opinion by KataraLover posted over a year ago
I've been meaning to do this for a long time and finally I've been able to make it. This list isn't just about women that are alive today but also about women that have been alive all together. Obviously I don't know all the women of the world but these are the famous ones I've seen whether if they're actresses, singers, or even royalty. Please comment on what you think but please keep in mind that this is just my opinion.

10.Jennifer Morrison
In my opinion out of all the women on the show Once Upon A Time she's is by far the most gorgeous. I mean for one she has such gorgeous long blonde hair, she even looks great as a brunette. She has such refined features, narrow eyes, a witty smile, and is so sexy. I mean how can one not find her gorgeous? She's like the real life version of Odette from The Swan Princess. Her flaw is her thin lips.

9.Mila Kunis
I'm going to be honest, when she was younger I didn't think she was that pretty. However as she's aged she's become more refined looking, especially in Oz: Great and Powerful. She has such beautiful black hair, gorgeous eyes, great lips, and a lovely smile. I love the way she looks as Theodora, the red lipstick suits her. She's not higher because the others are more interesting.

8.Brandy Norwood
I have to say I really have a thing for African American woman. I just think they're so beautiful and sexy. She has amazing hair, great lips, nice eyes, and a beautiful smile. I love the way she looks as Cinderella, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She never failed to make my jaw drop. She's not higher because her eyes are kind of too small.

7.Keke Palmer
To African American's in a row, so beautiful. Out of all the Nickelodeon girls she was definitely the gem of them all. She has beautiful hair, a gorgeous smile, great lips, and a lovely smile. I think she's the most beautiful of all African American women. She's gorgeous and hot. What is it about African American women that's just so hot? Anyway she's not higher because she's I just think the others are prettier.

6.Nicola Peltz
I'm not that big a fan of her acting skills but I think she's absolutely gorgeous. When The Last Airbender first came out I had a little bit of a crush on her at first. She has beautiful hair, gorgeous eyes, a great smile, and amazing lips. She's not really sexy but her beauty is more in her face. She's so refined and glorious but also simple and understated. She's not higher because she's a little too simple.

5.Joanna Garcia
As much as I hate her character on the show Reba I can't deny that she's gorgeous, though unfortunately her character was arrogant and aware of just how gorgeous she was. Anyway she looks amazing as both a redhead and a blonde, her hair looks gorgeous no matter what. But I prefer her as a redhead, it looks to great with her beautiful green eyes. She has a great smile and amazing lips. Plus she's really sexy. I really hope the rumors that she'll be playing Ariel in Once Upon A Time are true. However the others just have more of an elegant quality.

4.Amy Adams
I hate her character in the movie Enchanted but I love her and I think she's gorgeous. I have a thing for redheads. She has such gorgeous red hair, beautiful blue eyes, great lips, and an amazing smile. Plus her pale complexion goes great with her blue eyes and red hair. She's not higher because the others are just simply prettier.

3.Judy Garland
I have absolutely no idea why people back than said she wasn't pretty or why she didn't find herself attractive. I mean look at her, she's gorgeous. She has such refined but understated features, beautiful eyes, pretty hair, gorgeous lips, and an amazing smile. I wanna punch the people who called her "a little hunchback", they don't know what they're talking about. I wish Judy was just aware about how beautiful she was. Too bad that when she got her drug addiction she became ugly, I blame her mother and MGM, may she rest in piece. She's not higher because the others are just prettier.

2.Anastasia Romanov
For those of you who don't know her, she was a Russian princess, though the technical term is Her Imperial Highness The Grand Duchess Anastasia. In my opinion she's the most beautiful princess that ever lived. Also if you don't know this she's the princess where the 20th Century Fox animated movie Anastasia was based on. She has gorgeous hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a lovely smile. I know she's no super model but that doesn't mean she's not gorgeous. She's just gorgeous in a realistic way. That's part of what makes her so beautiful, she's a princess that look like a real person. She's so natural looking and she's not fat at all, she's just more realistic looking. Such a shame we'll never know what happened to her, despite what scientist believe they can't prove what really happened to her. So it appears the youngest and most beautiful Romanov princess's fate will remain a mystery. She's not higher because my number one is just too gorgeous to beat.

1.Miley Cyrus

Despite what people think I believe that she's the most beautiful woman in the world. She has such refined and gorgeous features. She has an adorable nose, an amazing smile, great lips, and gorgeous eyes. I really loved her hair when is was long and brown, it was so beautiful. However I still like her hair now, it's really cool and at times she looks pretty classy. Besides she just proves that she can have short hair and still look absolutely gorgeous. Plus she's incredibly sexy, her body is just perfect. In my opinion she's the live-action version of Anya/Anastasia from Anastasia. I don't get why anyone would say she was ugly, I mean look at her. No matter what anyone says she'll always be the most beautiful woman in the world to me, at least of the ones I know of.

MalloMar said:
Wow! This probably took a lot of time and thought. I could never do this!
I love how you included Jennifer Morrison, Brandy Norwood, Amy Adams, and Judy Garland.
I have never seen such a great picture of Anastasia Romanov. Joanna Garcia looks so familiar...I look her up.
Anyway, really good article!
Edit: I remember Joanna from Revenge of the Bridesmaids!

Really? I've seen a lot of great pictures of Anastasia. I mostly know Joanna from Reba. Yeah it took a while to figure this out but I managed, thanks.

sunny
hajirah4 said:
Wow. I feel like i know you much better, and I of course- LOVE the fact that Judy Garland was here. Great article, i'd like o read some more opinions of yours too!

Wow thanks

iHyrule said:
Hooray for Joanna Garcia, Amy Adams, and Miley Cyrus for making it on the list! :D

They're gorgeous

Jennifer is pretty, but I'd have to say the prettiest is Regina IMO. Nicola, Judy Garland, Amy Adams, and Joana Garcia are really pretty. Keke is kiddish to be "hot", but she's cute. As for Miley, I think she looks like a rat w/ horse teeth, but it's your list and your a guy, so should know better than I do.

I've yet to hear how Miley even remotely looks like a rat, let alone one with horse teeth. I honestly think Regina(Lana Parrilla) isn't all that pretty, she's REALLY plain, like a blank piece of paper. I've never been able to see what people saw in her, I never saw her as a beauty, plainly pretty at the most. She's quite common and average looking, she actually to me looks older than what she actually is. To me she looks like she's in her mid 40's but she's actually in her early 30's. However that's just me.

I could tell you why I think Miley looks like a rat, but it would be highly offensive, so I won't say anything. As for Lana, I said it was just my opinion and I think she looks really pretty with or short hair or long hair, wide set eyes, and full lips. I don't think she looks plain or old.

Unless you give me a reason I'll just assume it's cause you're a hater who's just saying that because they hate her and are biased like I do with every hater who doesn't explain. I think Lana's eyes are creepy, her features are basic and plain, her lips look weird, and her facial structure at times looks weird. She bounces between plainly pretty and homely, at least for me. Also when she's in her black outfit where she declares her evil plan interrupting Snow and Charming's wedding I think she looks ugly. Again that's just me.

She has really big crooked teeth and even when she got them fixed, they still looked big and crooked. I recently saw LOL and she looked really rat like. I always thought she was ugly.Also I don't really hate that much, I love Hannah Montana, so I'm not being biased. She can act.

I still hasn't heard how she's ugly, other than her teeth, which doesn't make someone ugly, or how she looks like a rat. She doesn't have any rat like features. Her features aren't pointy, her nose isn't long, her eyes aren't creepy or small, and basically nothing rat like that I can see. You haven't explained at all how she looks like a rat, big teeth have nothing to do with being a rat. She has such a lovely facial structure, a cute nose, great lips, beautiful eyes, and an amazing smile. There's no point in continuing this so we might as well end it, since you can't explain how she looks like a rat. Good day!

i love miley cyrus i dont see how people can hate her she is beautiful and i love how you have judy garland she's stunning espically in the wizard of oz

Yeah Judy is stunning. I don't get why people hate Miley so much either. Besides even if they don't like her that doesn't mean they have to be biased and hate on her looks.

BelleAmie said:
Great article! I loved the connection between Miley and Anastasia! :)

They're both gorgeous

People back in Judy's days didn't think she was so pretty because she was a bit chubby. I love Miley Cyrus but I do think she's very unattractive-- her teeth are terrible and her smile is too gummy, her face is round and her eyes aren't very pretty. The only one I agree with you here is Mila Kunis. And I agree about Regina being the prettiest on the show.

Well at least you can name why you don't find Miley pretty, unlike most, and I accept that.

metoo2983 said:
Well, it's an old Miley picture - she's changed considerably, she still you number 1? Also don't think any beautiful women lived before the 1900's? What about la bella Simonetta or Nefertiti?

Never heard of them. Miley may have changed her hair but her gorgeous face still hasn't changed.

Take a look at this and tell me she doesn't look elegant.

I know she doesn't look like this anymore but still she can look elegant when she wants to. Besides her face is still gorgeous.

Whatever you say

choobs said:
Anastasia was 13 at the time of that picture you sick fuck

There's no need for cursing you pathetic excuse for a human being

324anna said:
You have many gorgeous women in this list! About Miley, I believe she's very beautiful, she looks good with every haircut and she has amazing eyes. The only problems are her teeth which are horrible imo and I also don't like her face shape, I find it too round. I'm glad that Keke Palmer, Amy Adams and Anastasia are here, I always thought they are stunning. But where is Monica Bellucci? Or Charlize Theron? They're the most beautiful females ever existed imo. Sorry for commenting so late, I just saw that article now.
posted 16 days ago.

I love her face shape and I don't mind her teeth. I should really update this list because it's changed a little.
posted 16 days ago.