Ariel would've rated much higher but for her fins...
So it's the day after the long Thanksgiving weekend and I'm sitting at my desk at work thinking "Oh man, I wish I was still on vacation" when I hear two of my coworkers discussing Disney women. Or, more specifically, discussing which Disney cartoon female is the hottest of them all: Coworker 1: What about Jasmine? She's hot! Coworker 2: Yeah, but her nose was kind of on the big side, no? Coworker 1: Maybe. What about Ariel? Coworker 2: Mmm...isn't she underage? Coworker 1: The Hunchback chick! Coworker 2: Esmeralda? Mmm...yeah, she does this saucy dance in the movie... Coworker 1: Yeah. That was hot....
About two years ago, I made an article about my top 10 most beautiful women that ever lived. But since then, my opinion has changed quite a bit, my number one isn't even the same anymore. This time I'm going to be doing a top 15 because these are beauties I think need to be talked about. My taste has changed and I feel like I've gotten a sense of what real beauty looks like, at least outer beauty. A lot of these women are considered to be some of the most beautiful women that ever lived and others not so much. But this is my opinion about their beauty alone and I'll even talk about how their...
Magic mirror on the screen, who is the fairest one of all?
I made a list almost a year ago about my top 10 most beautiful animated females but my list has changed a little since then so I decided to do a remake. I hated only doing top 10 because there's so many that are so beautiful so I decided to make it the top 20. Please leave a comment telling me what you think of it but keep in mind it's just my opinion, enjoy.
20.Snow White(Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs)
I don't care too much for her as a character, but I still love her, but I have to say that she girl is absolutely gorgeous. I mean look at her in the picture I used of her, she looks like...
For many of us, the sitcom was our first non-cartoon introduction to the adult world. My fondest sitcom memories were of watching the potent NBC comedy lineup of Diff'rent Strokes and Silver Spoons on Friday night.
And as ridiculous as it sounds, the sitcom was also one of my first introductions to the world of beautiful women. Sure the women in sitcoms were usually less provocative than their soap opera or primetime drama counterparts, but as a 10-year-old boy, there was nothing finer than seeing Erin Gray make her weekly entrance on the set of Silver Spoons. And in the sitcom hierarchy, there...
1) Elizabeth Taylor
2) Keeley hazel
3) Kate beckinsale
4) Tricia helfer
5) Monica belluci
There are many beautiful women in the world. This is simply a celebration of some of my favourites. Obviously not every stunner is on this list and if you have any others you prefer please but them in the comments.
1) Elizabeth taylor was a sex symbol for a reason. She is strikingly beautiful, beyond description the photo speaks for itself. Personally I find her famous violet eyes hypnotic and enthralling as if she is staring into my soul.
1) Keeley hazell is a extremely successful british glamour model. Aside from her ample bosom and voluptuous physique she is also especially gorgeous.
3) Kate beckinsale is a absolutly stunning english actress. She is why the word charming exists. Not only does she have a very sexy and eloquent accent but she has a smile that could melt the coldest heart.
5) Tricia helfer. When I first sore her on battlestar galactica my jaw hit the floor. She is so elegent and gracile like a godess. The Canadian hottie has worn many hair colours but my favourite is platinum blonde.
5) Monica belluci is quite simply a walking male fanatasy. Not only is she a classy Italian actress but lets face it; she's so hot the screen is smuldering.