Betty and Daniel 4.15 Fire & Nice: Thoughts

RpattzIsLove posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 04:30AM
Hola!
I thought, as UB wraps up we should hold conversations about the episodes as they come along. It's more detailed than merely "picks"! Not that I didn't think at once of making a "pick" out of Betty opening her door to find Daniel picking up the newspaper in front of Amanda's door deeply interesting...

Now unto those far & in between DETTY moments...
That moment where Betty opened her door to find Daniel in his boxer getting Amanda's newspaper = AMAZING!!! The awkwardness which Betty felt at holding a conversation with him "without his pants on" was one of those DETTY moments I'll never forget! No matter if I was ogling Daniel, I somehow couldn't transfer my level of interest to Betty on my tv screen who kept her eyes averted and wanted to crawl inside her door, literally! lool Awkwardly beautiful moment!

Then the whole Amanda-Daniel reversion, please silly writers, you couldn't come up with ANYTHING better?!! That plotline is full of cobwebs... That's WHY I looove Tyler: he "decorates" Amanda's world as she puts it (thinkso) & their romance is in the making, thus leaving Daniel for DETTY...

Following the catastrophic discovery of Daniel's new brother, after having pictured his mother going all "cougar" style on Tyler (Oh Marc, you didn't help! lool), Daniel was playing with his phone while considering whom he should turn to while the world as he knew it crumbled, once again... And although, yours truly, was yelling "BETTY" at the tv screen, we somehow thought differently, and he called Amanda. She hanged up on him, having better things to do, exploring this new "friendship" with Tyler! lool Tyler is soo oblivious!!

In the end, after the Suarez dinner with Bobby's (no longer Moby!) family, we never learned what happened with Daniel... leaving us kind of hanging. Jimmy the Annoying Fireman just lacks a wee bit of: tact, manners, humor, brains...... Thus, not holding a candle to Daniel!!!

I would've LOOOOVED if Daniel had called Betty, like HE ALWAYS DOES (WTF writers?? Why not do the same, even after having called Amanda?!) and to have them talk about his recent life changing discovery & for Betty to relate to him her date from Hell with the Devil herself and an incapable wannabe Fireman...

Hopefully next week's episode will bring some Jealous Daniel although I might be reading too much into the Betty "losing her journalism license" plot, but it did look like Daniel was spying or something...

What did you think of tonight's episode??
last edited on Mar 11, 2010 at 04:36AM

Betty and Daniel 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...