Biggerstaff Family Someone mentioned HP

DracoLuver posted on May 16, 2011 at 12:52AM
I'm taking a break from my project for two minutes. Since people have mentioned that we need to discuss HP more:

1.) What side do you support? DEs or the Order? Why? Are you neutral?

2.) If you could live anywhere in the wizarding world, where would you live?

3.) Who would you be closer to and what people would you avoid?

4.) What are your favorite shops at Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade?

5.) What house are you in? Why do you like that house? If you don't, why? If you were put into another house, which one would it be? Why? What house do you despise? Why?

6.) Who's your favorite teacher and why? What class do you like? What class do you hate? What teacher do you hate?

7.) What person do you admire the most?

8.) Would you be in the Quidditch team? Why or why not? What position would you play and why?

9.) If you were able to go out with anyone, who would it be and why?

10.) Where would you be in the battle? With Fred and George, blocking the tunnels, on the fields defending the castle, inside helping Firenze, putting up defensive spells with Flitwick, helping Trelawney and Sprout, with the trio trying to locate the diadem, etc. Why? If you're not in the battle, why not?

11.) What character do you relate most to and why? What character do you think others see you as? What character do you aspire to be like and why?
last edited on May 16, 2011 at 12:53AM

Biggerstaff Family 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago zanhar1 said…

Death Eaters for sure

Malfoy Manor or Godrics Hallow

Close to, Bellatrix , the Malfoys, Luna, cho, Hermione
To avoid, Molly, Lavander, Wormtail 

Honey dukes, wizard wheezes, olivanders

Slytherin, all the best characters are in it. Hufflepuff no offense it's kind of a boring house to me

Trelaweny she's fun and quirky. Deviation I'd be good at it.
Lockheart his inflated ego annoys me.
Arithmacy (spelling) like math I hate math.

Bellatrix, despite her evilness she's loyal devoted and would never betray you. She's brave and powerful and let's nothing stop her. She's so unique and doesn't care what people say. Shed crazy and funny I love it.
Luna too because she's her own person and isn't afraid to me different.

Seeker, I have this ability to spot shiney objects.

Based on personality defiantly Fred or George they're both so funny and sweet.
Baced on looks Draco or Scabior

I'd help defend Bellatrix, get her to safety and then stay pretty much neutral Im on the good side but I love the villains too much to fight them.

Luna - I'm the oddball
Bellatrix - I get crazy and I'm quite loyal but mostly because I get obsessed with things I love
The twins - because I'm funny and love a good prank.
over a year ago boolander25 said…

-Um, I think I'd be neutral. It's safer to just not get involved, IMO.

-I have no idea, probably just some simple wizarding neighborhood.

-I'd probably be closer to Ron and Neville and avoid Harry.

-HONEYDUKES. That's it. (Well, besides WWW)

5.) What house are you in? Why do you like that house? If you don't, why? If you were put into another house, which one would it be? Why? What house do you despise? Why?

-Hufflepuff, where dwell the dorky at heart. why I like it? because it shows the loyalty of Hogwarts, the try-harders. we're awesome because we'll always be there, even when we're super annoying because of that, haha. House I hate? Gryffindor. Not going into why.

6.) Who's your favorite teacher and why? What class do you like? What class do you hate? What teacher do you hate?

-Lupin/Lockhart. I just love them both as characters, even though they're exact opposites. I don't think I hate any of the teachers though, besides that pussy Quirrel. The class I love would be either Charms or Potions. I'd probably hate Herbology.

-Snape.

8.) Would you be in the Quidditch team? Why or why not? What position would you play and why?

-I might consider trying out, but I probably wouldn't get on the team, haha. I'd try Keeper though.

-Fred/George/Percy. Gotta love the cute Weasleys.

10.) Where would you be in the battle? With Fred and George, blocking the tunnels, on the fields defending the castle, inside helping Firenze, putting up defensive spells with Flitwick, helping Trelawney and Sprout, with the trio trying to locate the diadem, etc. Why? If you're not in the battle, why not?

-With Flitwick, it seems much safer and performing spells sounds like fun. Or I wouldn't be in battle because I'd be fucking scared.

11.) What character do you relate most to and why? What character do you think others see you as? What character do you aspire to be like and why?

-Snape, mostly. Who other people see me as? Probably like Ron or something. I don't really aspire to be anyone, just lame old me, haha.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…

Neutral. Order's too good, DEs' too evil... gosh.

Leaky Cauldron. It's seems cozy.

Hmm... perhaps Luna and Neville, and I'd prolly avoid the Golden Trio and Malfoy.

Honeydukes, Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes

Ravenclaw.

I love it coz we be smarticle, but sometimes we're a bit too serious and whatnot. I'd prolly die if I was put in another house, coz the houses do not suit me. I despise Gryffindor because they get all the fame and glory, and are kind of douches. Plus, I believe they're the reason Slytherin is so hated, and they're the reason Slytherin is portrayed as evil when really all they are are cunning and ambitious.

McGonagall, coz she's awesome. I'd prolly like none of the classes, coz so what if it's a magic school full of joy and wonder? It's still a school with uniforms and bullies and peer pressure. I'd prolly hate Sprout, coz I'm annoyed by people who think nature is everything.

Hmmm... I dunno.

Prolly not, because I'm bad at sports, but if I was athlectic and whatnot, I'd go for Beater, coz you can hit stuff. >:)

Oliver Wood, for obvious reasons. ^^

I wouldn't be in battle coz I'd be dead the minute it started. ^^

Dobby, he was different and a rebel, and quirky too. Other people see me as Cho Chang because, well, she's Asian (hey, Australia's pretty damn racist). I aspire to be like... no-one. I am my own self and nobody can stop me from being that.
^ HAHA. No offence cuzzie, but this didn't really help. :D
over a year ago Gred_and_Forge said…

Neutral. If the DA was a choice, I'd pick them.

Wizarding world? Hmm, probably the Burrow. I would have said 4 Privet Drive, but the Dursleys are a bunch of Muggles x]

Close to Fred and George and I would avoid the Death Eater's and the Ministry

Diagon Alley-Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Hogsmeade-Honeydukes

I'm probably in Gryffindor but I think it would be cool to be in Slytherin. I don't really despise any House.

Lupin and DADA. It would be cool to learn defensive spells. I would not have a fun time in Herbology (looks quite boring actually). I hated Umbridge. Bitch.

I'm not sure.

I'm not afraid of heights, but I am afraid of falling off a broom. I'd still like to play on the Gryffindor team, and I'd probably be a chaser.

Fred Weasley <3

I'd be with Fred and George and hopefully save Fred's life :[

I relate to Hermione in terms of book smarts. I think people see me as Cho (just like what GD said because I'm Asian lol). In terms of personality, I'm not sure who I would be compared to. As for who I aspire to be like, probably the twins. They're funny and easy to get along with and even though people think they would never amount to anything (being pranksters and a Weasley in general), they opened up their own successful shop.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
1) If only I could pick DA. XD But I like the Order, because of Sirius and Lupin and Tonks. :D

2) I have no specific place to live, as long as it is someplace nice and full of nice people.

3) I would probably be close to the people who seem to be called “the losers” or “underdogs” because they’re the most awesome people! So people like Luna, Hermione and Neville. And maybe the Weasley’s-except Percy. I’d avoid Percy, Lavender, and the Malfoy’s and Harry.

4) Honeydukes and Wizard Wheezes

5) I’d probably Ravenclaw, because I am known more as an intelligent girl, I guess. And I don’t hate any house, but if I had to chose my least favorite, I’d choose Gryffindor, because they seem to be a lot more known and favorited than the others and that’s not really fair.

6) I loved Lupin and Hagrid-yeah, Hagrid wasn’t that great of a teacher, but I just love the guy! And I’d like Potions or Defense Against the Dark Arts. But I might hate Herbology because I like plants but I’m not some hippie! XD And I hated Umbridge; who hasn’t?

7) I’m not too sure; I’ll have to think about that.

8) No, because I’m terrible with sports. I’d be a big danger for everyone. XD But if I did, I’d love to be Beater. Your part doesn’t really bring anything significant to the team-you’re not a team member who throws the Quaffle or is goalie or has to catch the Snitch. Besides, you get to hit stuff-woot!

9) Ron or Neville or Fred/George

10) I admit it; I’d be siriusly scared out of my mind, so I couldn’t get any guts to get out there. Perhaps if I did, I’d want to be with Fred and George. But if I was too scared, I’d still want to help somehow, like making defensive spells with Flitwick.

11) Hermione, because I am smart and quiet, and people see me as weird. And few people really seem to try to be my friend. And I really don’t care about what people say about me. I even have frizzy brown hair like her and I use to have buck teeth. Plus, I can be really bossy. B) But I can also be Ron, because I like to goof off sometimes, can be lazy, and also short tempered about some things.
over a year ago wotcher-tonks said…
1)I'm definitely the Order. I like being involved :3

2)In the Wizarding World? Probably...Er...Hogsmeade...If I can live there :D

3)I would be close with all the Weasleys (except Percy), Luna, Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Neville. I'd avoid (except when I'm taunting him) Draco, Pansy (except when I'm hexing her), Zacharias Smith, and Cormac McLaggen.

4)Ollivanders, Honeydukes, the ice cream shop in Diagon Alley whose name escapes me, Zonkos, and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

5)I am a Gryffindor. I love Gryffindor because of our bravery, chivalry, our willingness to take risks, and our nerve. I would probably be sorted into Hufflepuff next because of the loyalty. I don't really despise any house.

6)My favorite would probably be Lupin, Flitwick, and Mcgonagall. Class would be DADA, Charms, and Transfiguration. Least favorite class would be History of Magic, and least favorite teacher...I have to say, Snape. He may have been all brave and stuff, but he was a REALLY mean teacher. The other would be Umbridge.

7)Probably Luna because she really doesn't care what anybody thinks of her. She does what she likes, and nobody can make her different. She's so unique, witty, loyal, a great friend, and brave at the same time. I also admire Tonks. She loved Remus even though he was a werewolf. She knew it would be hard to marry him, yet she still wanted to. She was with him until the end.

8)I don't know how good I'd be in Quidditch. Might be good, might not. I'd probably try for Chaser or Beater.

9)Oliver Wood (I just love him),Fred/George, either one. I love their personalities.

10)I'd be fighting in the castle, avenging Tonks and Lupin's death. Sure, I'd be scared, but I gotz to try!

11)I relate most to Hermione, Luna, and George. Hermione is smart and a bookworm. Luna because I don't care what people think of me. Nobody can change who I am. George...I dunno, I just feel connected to him somehow. I'm not sure who people see me as. I don't really want to be just like any character.
over a year ago wotcher-tonks said…
That took a while :D
over a year ago VampiresRevenge said…
smile

- Definitely The Order. I wouldn't be able to just sit there and read and hear about people that I cared about and agreed with being killed and tortured. I would feel horrible if I didn't help.

Near Hogsmeade.

- I think I would be closest to Luna, Neville, and Hermione. I would avoid Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.

Weasley Wizard Wheezes and Zonko's Joke Shop.

- Gryffindor, because I always stand up for what I believe and protect my friends no matter what. If I was put into another house, it would be Ravenclaw because I love learning and I'm a huge nerd. I don't really despise any house. I almost said Slytherin, but not everyone put into that house turns out to be a horrible person.

- Hagrid, because he tries his hardest to do what's right for the class, even if they don't think so. I like Care of Magical Creatures because of Hagrid and it would be pretty cool to learn about all of the different creatures. I can't stand Snape because I think he's too hard on the students most of the time.

- Harry. He went through more than anyone around him without going completely going insane, and he always remained loyal and knew that love was the most important thing in the world.

- No, because I am not athletic at all, and I am super afraid of heights.

- Neville. He seems so sweet and like he needs someone in his life that will show they love him.

- I would be in the fields defending the castle, because I feel that I would be doing more by doing that than anything else.

- I relate most to a mixture of Hermione and Luna. I have always been a perfectionist and I study like crazy for school like Hermione, and I'm unique like Luna and am always shocked when I feel like someone treats me like a friend because I haven't had many. I aspire to be like Harry because I feel like he's the bravest in the series, and bravery and confidence are something that I need to work on.
over a year ago DracoLuver said…

I support the Order, of course. I would never be able to support the DEs because the thought of killing innocent people is frightening and disgusting. I don't have that evil blood inside me. I also can't be neutral because seeing the horrid things on the news would hit me hard. I'd hate myself if I had to stay still and watch others risk their lives for me, while I don't care. I'm the type of person who would do anything for the side of "good" and would try my best to ensure safety to everyone.

I would probably live quite near Hogwarts or Grimmauld Place. Hogwarts because that's like my home, and to be away from it is a sad thought. If I wasn't allowed to live by it because it woudl raise suspisicion, I would mostly likely take a lodging near somewhere I know and am comfortable with. Living by the burrow doesn't seem bad, too, because the country-side is beautiful.

I would be close to my fellow Gryffindors, and would reach out hands to those who need them. I would love to help people come out of their shells and realize their true potential. My best-friends would probably be the trio though, considering I care for them deeply and they're the type of people I would get along fine with. I would stay away from ignorant racist people and Umbridge. Snape, too. I'd get into way too many arguments and I don't want to get in trouble x

Diagon Alley - I like Flourish and Blotts! BOOKS! I do believe that the wizarding world has a lot more interesting books to read since you can actually use the magic that is put on the pages. I also love the wand shop, considering how the wand is my favorite wizard object since it channels the magic. I also like Borgin and Burks in Knockturn Alley because although I'm not evil, evil artifacts interest me and I'd like learning about them. In Hogsmeade I'd like any book shop, the sweets shop, and the shop of the very great Weasleys! Although the Shrieking Shack isn't a shop, I still love it and would visit it because it's so eerie.

I am in Gryffindor where dwells the brave heart! I like it because I'm comfortable in it. When I think of a house that feels like home, Gryffindor fits the most. I would most likely be put into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw because I do consider myself more mature than others my age, and Hufflepuff because I am friendly and loyal. I wouldn't do well in Slytherin because I don't consider myself clever or resourceful. All the houses have wonderful traits so I wouldn't despise any.

My favorite teacher(s) are Hagrid, McGonagall, and Dumbledore. I love Hagrid because he's so jolly, like Santa Claus, and it's like nothing bothers him. He's supporting no matter what and he's like a long lost uncle. I like McGonagall because she doesn't judge by house or anything, she judges by character, which is why she doesn't go easy on her own house. I also like how strong she is {taking dozens of stunning spells and surviving} and she also won't stand to hear ill about people who don't deserve it {like when she fought with Ms. Toad.} I LOVE Dumbledore because I like how although he's had a lot to deal with, he continues with his life. i'm sure his past haunts him all the time, but he isn't one to give up and instead encourages others to do good in the world. Only someone strong would be able to do that. I also like how he wants the best for all students and doesn't treat anyone badly, although they may treat him so. He believes in fighting back logically and kindly, something I wish I would be able to do.
My favorite classes are probably Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and History of Magic. CoMC because learning about the different species is fun, especially since Hagrid actually brings them despite the hazard. Divination because although Trelawney is strange, I like learning about the past and future, even if it may be all made up! It's still fun checking horoscopes and such, and that class seems hilarious. DADA because it's by far the most interesting in my eyes because defending myself against evil does indeed comfort me.Learning about the horrid creatures and magic that may be used against someone is beyond interesting! I wish they had a Dark Arts segment because if you know more about the opposing force, you can probably defend yourself better. I like HoM because although I know many people despise it, I think it's actually a subject worth knowing. I like muggle history too, and to replace that with lore about giants and vampires, and wizarding communities, I'd just die. All the classes, however, are wonderful and I'd be blessed to actually learn any of those subjects.
I would hate herbology - learning about plants is .. just not something I'd very much enjoy. It's not too bad though. I don't like Arthimancy either. It hurts my brain. I don't like Snape one bit. He's cruel and hold grudges and abuses children because he judges on their houses. I would despise anyone like that in real life - because no matter what you go through, it's not okay to actually insult students and make them feel like idiots and also find it 'amusing.'

I admire Harry and Hermione, Neville, Dumbledore, and Draco. Hermione because she doesn't let what anyone else says get to her. Although she's a muggle-born, she chose to not listen to Draco or any of the pureblood families and showed everyone that she is capable of anything. I also like how she supported House-Elf rights, a creature many people over-look. Harry because although he's gone through so much, he doesn't fall back and still continues on with confidence. Neville because he was so weak and tormented, and his past was dreadful, but he grew up to be so brave and caring. Dumbledore because he feared himself and everything that he would have to do, and he thought he would always be a sick, cruel, demented monster. It's so hard living like that, and still being there for those who need it. He didn't brood about his past, he chose to make sure to spring some light into others. Lastly, Draco. In my opinion, I think he was raised wrong. His father was the one to put all those hurtful words into this head, and he never truly believed it. I felt horribly sad for him in book six, when he was suppose to kill someone, yet he KNEW he wasn't the type of person to do that. He was risking everything and seeing him depressed in the movies was saddening too. I liked how he went back on everything he was suppose to believe in, and actually proved that he had a brain and wouldn't listen to what people told him.

The scariest thing would be to hold on, but other than that, if I got proper training, yes! it seems like super fun! I would be a chaser. I could play seeker since I am lean, but I would die from all the stress. It's scary for me to know that everyone is depending on me, but I could train to get use to that. I would NEVER be able to be Keeper, not a good defender. Beater, er, I can't hit hard enough so it would just smash into me. Ow.

Harry, probably. He is so friendly and sweet to everyone, and is constantly doing what's right - even risking his life. Although he has so much on his shoulders, he doesn't give up and sit in a corner, wanting someone else to take the burden. I like how he cares for his friends and would do anything for them, and he also doesn't hold grudges {he DID save Malfoy when he didn't have to, and let go of that grudge! he risked his life for his enemy!}

I would be doing many things at once. I would first try to locate the diadem because I know how important it is to end the whole conflict with Voldemort, which can't happen unless it's destroyed. If I'm done playing my part for that, I'd wear a disillusionment charm and run around the castle taking down the DEs. Since I'm afraid of getting caught or attacked, being invisible seems smart to me because I could probably escape before they discover where I am, and I could dodge a spell and run for it without them knowing. In the break that Voldemort so humbly gave [/sarcasm], I'd help Firenze cure those poor people and I would comfort those who have lost loved ones. I don't like seeing sad people, and it's dangerous for them to mourn in the middle of the battle. Grief isn't a good factor in fighting, unless you're in rage because of that particular death.

I probably relate to Neville. I feel so weak and incapable, and I want to prove something to everyone, and it's difficult for me to even imagine being someone so confident and important. Alex said I'm like Hermione, so I guess Hermione, unless other people here think of me as anything different. I want to be like Harry - making a difference in the world and inspiring my fellow classmates. I want to do what is right without being afraid, and not caring about the punishment that comes from helping.
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
GOSH DARN IT! Why the freak do I always have the longest answers! >.>
^ BECAUSE YOU BE SHLAAAAAAAAAAG ;]