1. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes. (thanks Amanda)
2. Your skin is so smooth.... like endoplasmic reticulum." Or…
3. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
4. You're so hot you denature my proteins
5. You’re like telophase, I admire your cleavage.
6. You must be auxin, because you’re causing me to have rapid stem elongation. (hmm..)
In my biology homework I had to write up a thing on why Elephants have big ears.
Because it's the same reason rabbits have big ears, naturally I compared them.
I also may have uploaded some photos of Sigyn into my homework captioning with stuff like, "Another thing bunnies and elephants share in common is that they're both adorable, especially when they're little babies."
Remind me why I am fasttracking a year, please, this kind of shit belongs back in Primary school. :I
Posted over a year ago