Birdclan EXILE!

warriorpeeps posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 11:08PM
WhiteCLAW has gone mad! She killed my kits! i will no longer have this killing cat in my clan! SHE IS EXILED FROM BIRDCLAN FOREVER!!!! GOOD BY, OLD FRIEND! *i yell as birdclan chases her out of our clan* If you see WhiteCLAW ever agen, KILL HER!!!!

Birdclan 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago warriorpeeps said…
angry
dreams dont always come true..
over a year ago Mousefang said…
looks horrified and angry.
over a year ago Whitefeather said…
sad
*I appear back in my den, and make my way up to the highrock*

All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting! *I yowl as cats come out angrily*
whell, you can say one more thing... i guess
sad
*I growl* I have not gone "mad" as Spottedstar says. I never had a mate. The "mate" was Starclan. They gave me a dream. An... An omen. That one cat would destroy the whole forest. This cat... Was Spottedstars kit... Shellkit.. I knew this because when her kits where born, I knew one of the five was the evil one. I killed all, accept Shellkit. Shellkit was bigger than all the five. I knew that Shellkit was special. At first, I thought everything was fine. But starclan gave me a new dream. A more... Detailed.. Dream... The dream was a black cat, much like shellkit, seeking revenge across the forest. I HAD to kill her. It was my only choice at saving the forest. If you still wish to exile me, then do as you wish. But the truth must be out.
* i paws for a minit* whiteclaw, meet me in my den....i want to tell you somethng *i leade whiteclaw into my den*
is this true?
''yes spottedstar''
hmmm.
''i gave you the truth, so there u go''
i still dont relly beleve you but i will let you back into the clan, BUT! i will have gards all around you, you can stay in the elders den, you will be moneterd closley, i will chose if you will stay or go. good night my frie-, whiteclaw
angry
*I growl at the name* I will not STAY under any leader who changes my name, attacks me, and refuses the will of Starclan! You are no leader I will be under.
crying
FINE!!! GO! I GAVE YOU A CHANCE! LEVE THIS CLAN!!!!! *I RIP HER OUTHER EAR. TEARS START TO COME OUT AS A RUN TO MY DEN*
crying
*I growl and pick up my ear wincing with pain. Then I turn around to show the clan what my leader has done and they all gasp and look angrily at Spottedstar*
crying
*i pass out under all this stress. the clan comes and gasps. i get back up about 5 min l8er* im sorry clan! *i mew with tears in my eyes* im a sukish leader! just go and kill me now! its for the good of me! i didnt beleve whiteFEATHER! im sorry clan, im sorry whitefeather, im sorry starclan.... j-just kill me now!
big smile
*I just roll my eyes and grab her by the scruff* No need for a big speech. *I mew in my classic medicine cat voice* Just eat some poppy seeds. *she eats some and falls asleep*
over a year ago 19jburner said…
crying
-_- i think i might've saw cyber-bullying, warriorpeeps. all capitalized.