Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 2071

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
ronald:keep the thangs off of me unless you want lawnmower in your face AND you were interupting a moment that me and pauline were havein
over a year ago Noone_N said…
zzz
" so..? She was my friend first. " // hold gotta go. //
ronald:whipers in noone's ear*and it was a special moment.....A ROMANTIC TYPE
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Pauline doesn't say anything because she doesn't know what to say...

Will: "Truthfully I dont care, Will can do what he wants, but he will be on my bad side for a while, I better avoid him, dont want that smell getting anywhere neer me."
last edited over a year ago
ronald:smiles*want to have a romantic moment somewere more..private? undertaker:ehehehehehe whats your problems with demons anyways sebastain is a really funny one
Will: "i have had a bad past around demons...."

Pauline took his hand. "my rooms upstairs."
undertaker:ehehehehe what is it! ronald:alrighty*inside paulines room*mmm nice room*smells*smells nice too
angelic
Will: "I....dont want to talk about it."

Pauline: "thanks."
The room is a nice shade of yellow, a huge bed, and some other things. The curtens were closed and a little light came into the room. "i always keep these curtins closed, i like it when its not too bright."
ronald:mm nice bed undertaker:alrighty!.....*thinks*i order you to go on a date with grell!!*smiles*
Will: "b.....but......but......"
Pauline: "thanks. Care to sit?" she jesters to the bed
undertaker:smiles*but whatt? ronald:yes i would*sits down*so...hows our date last night
Wil: "i dont want to go out with that wretch..." will knew he couldnt argue, undertaker had a higher power, but still.

Pauline: "it was loads of fun." she smiled sitting next to him.
undertaker:OH GRELL WILL SAID HE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU ON A DATE ON FRIDAY ronald:thinks*want to take it to the next step?
Will: "undertaker no! Please!"

Pauline wraps her arms around him looking deep into his eyes. "sure." she said falling backwards on the bed with him.
Undertaker:good thing you said high GRELL I WAS LYEING ronald:about 25 minutes later*WO-WOAHHH.................that was awsome
Will: "Thank you undertaker..."

Pauline: "im glad...ita getting late, would you like to stay here the night?"
(g2g soon, but i wont be gone 4 long, replys will take time. Sorry, but i reply when i can.)
(okay)undertaker:its only because you said please ronald:yes-i would*goes to sleep* undertaker:shouldnt we be getting home its t-3:00 IN THE MORNING!!
Will nodded walking out of the grsa.

Pauline falls asleep next ro him smiling...
grell:is following will with his camera*ill get to take some lat night photos of will... *takes some photos*
Will doesnt notice grell so he keeps walking till he reaches his home
grell:comes into willams house and starts takeing more pictures* ronald:starts to snoor*
Pauline smirks shoving a sock in his mouth

Will turned around noticing grell. "whar are YOU doing here?"
(sorry for the late replys, im doing a lot.)
(no problem) grell:uhhh..ummm....takeing..picture*shake­s smileing* ronald:coughs out the sock*EWW WHAT THE HELLO KITTY WAS THAT
Pauline laughs. "it was a sock...dont worry, its clean."

Will sighs pushing up his glasses. "just leave..."
ronald:phew...thank shinigami...*goes to sleep* grell:keps takeing pictures not paying attention*
Will grabs grell and drags him outside.

Pauline lies down as well looking at ronald smiling
ronald:goes to work the next morning with his hair all messy and the scent of demon thick*hello will
Will: "god ronald. Dis you sleep with a demon?!"

Pauline sits on top of a building waiting for the moment to come. Someone walked ocer to her, knife in hand, she lunged at Pauline.
ronald:maybe...undertaker:YES YES HE DID ronald:okay yes i did is there a problem about it?*trys to fix his messy hair* grell:walks ontop of the bulding*OH LADYS STOP FIGHTING oh wait yes the show must go on bring on the red!!
The girl turned ti grell. "to disobey that request i will just do this." she suddenly kicks her in the face as she falls off the building hitting the ground with a thud, still alive.

Will just sighs. "why...just why?"
grell:chainsaw the girl*OH SO MUCH BEUTIFUL RED!!! ronald:because she's my girlfreind what should i do have a non romantic life?
Will: "just...i dont know." a book came out of the shelves. "well, a girl just died, after pushing..." he looked at ronald. "your love over a building.pitty."

Pauline tried to get up but she felt like every bone in her body was broken, witch it probably was.

The girl fell over dead.
ronald:AAHHHH SHIT!*runs to the bulding to pauline*pauline*picks her up*ill get you to a hospitle grell:does his little grell tounge pose and goes back to will*mission acomplished will!
No one appeared again randomly and smack Ronald upside the head with the back of a scythe. " Nerdy shinigami !! Hey. " he smiled and leaned on his scythe. " do you like me new scythe , you guys keep good care of your blades. "
Will: "well done." he pushed up his glasses

Pauline looks up at him smiling. "R...ro....Ronald..."
He looked at Pauline and smiled. Though he was a vampire he was kind of a cannibal to both demons and vampires. " Mmm....you smell good Pauline. "
ronald:looks teary*i came here a soon as i heard.*looks at who smacked him with a death scyth*IM KINDA HAVEING A MOMENT HERE!! grell:can i have a good job kisss
Will just sighed. "fine, if it shuts you up." he kissed grell quickly

Pauline coughed heavily feeling tears well up from pain.
" are you okay Pauline? " he stroked her hair.
Pauline: "everything hurts." she moaned...
ronald:has already ran to a hospitle*its okay the will fix ya up grelll:AAHHH*nosebleedS*THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEE
After a while...
Doctor comes out. "she will be fine. You can visit her."
Pauline stared at the door to her room feeling like she was paralized bur no longer in pain
No one came in wether he was wanted or not. " are you okay? My brother was worrying...."
Luka came out from behind Noone . " what's wrong are you gonna get better? "
ronald:comes in crying*ohhh yeerrr okay thank god your okayy!*hugs pauline* undertaker:he really cares for the demon lady dont he ehehehe
Will nodded.

Pauline smiles. "ronald...noone....Luka. Its good to see you all..."
" I'm going now, Luka will stay here and give me updates while I check on home. Luka can't stay there it's real dangerous. "
He left Luka there with a serious look on his face for once.
Pauline looked at luka, the white of her eyes were now redish pink...
ronald:sniifff...will you be okay?..sniff... undertaker:do you have a problem with that will?
Will: "no."

Pauline: "I dont know." she winced slightly. "my arm hurts like hell..."
" A-a are allergic to me? " he got closer and stared at her. He started to eat random cake.