Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

Black Butler 2071 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-800 of 2071

over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
Alois: *takes out a few coins and hands them to silver* here you go. Claude take the rest and put it in the cellar.
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
claude:yes your highness..*goes to put the money away* silver:did i do good sir!!!?
Alois: Don't call me sir it makes me feel old! and sure
silver;yay!..do i just call you alois? and uh..sorry for fliping a cariage over infront of your mansion...
Alois: Sure i don't care. It's ok ill have he trancy triplets (forgot their names sorry) clean up the mess. *they go work on the mess outside*
(i dont think they have names.....)silver:cough cough cough...so i kinda ran away from my home....so can i just stay here....please my bed was a coffin!! claude:come up the stairs*i have no problems with it if you dont your highness...
(they do i saw it on something) Alois: I don't give a crap. Claude show silver to his room.
(i found their names its timber-thompson-canterbury)
(coolio)silver:yay!!! claude:shows silver to his room*this is your room*lets silver in* silver:wow!!*ges back to alois*want to play chess?
Alois: I'm sorry i can't i have paperwork to do for the queen. Claude get me my papers and bring them to my office *Walks down to my office*
silver:hey timer,thompson and canterbury any of you want to play chess claude:yes your highness*gets the papers and brings them to alois's office*here you go your highness
Alois:Thank you. Claude make sure silver isn't communitcating with the others.
silver:hey timer,thompson and canterbury any of you want to play chess claude:yes your highness*gets the papers and brings them to alois's office*here you go your highness
(u repeated the same thing!)
(DUMB REAPEAT!)silver:come on anybody! claude:.....to late he already is communicateing
(i hate those XD) Alois:Please go take care of him i have to finish this. *starts filling out papers*
claude:brings out a chess board*okay silver i shall play chess with you silver:yay!!!*plays chess with claude*if i make this move i could lose....but if i dont it would leave you a opeing to attack......its better being attacked then beaten..*does not move* claude:good strategy but there is a flaw if you let me attack i also attack your king and queen*win the game* silver:aww i lost but ill beat you this time!
2 hours later
Alois:*finishes the last paper and puts head on desk* finally done!
claude and silver:in a intense game of chess* silver:but if you leave your opening ill attack you right on the spot! claude:ahhh but if you attack me your troops leave your precious king and queen giveing me time to kill them!!!!*both super foucesed into the game* timber:they have been playing the game for two hours straight!!thompson:at claudes side hopeing he wins* canterbury:at silvers side hopeing he wins*
Alois:*doesnt hear anything so goes out to where silver and claude are and flips over the chess board* That's enough games for right now.
claude and silver:hold there heads screaming at the same time*AHHH!!!!!!! claude:i was about to win silver:...........
Alois:Enough talking. *holds up a letter with the queens seal* Claude we have work to do.
claude:yes your highness.... silver:Walks around the manision*i wonder what happend to the maid ladys eye....*trips*oww....
Alois:*puts on coat* silver dont do anything stupid,dont touch anything,dont mess anything up,and dont talk to the maid or the triplets while me and claude are gone. we will be back shortly.
silver:okay... claude:he hasnt been to much trouble..*leaves the mansion* silver:holds in energy*it hurts holding it in so much*water come from his eyes again makeing him quiet noticeable*ive always wondred science i got here....why cant i talk to anybody but claude and alois...
(hey i gtg bai)
(later)
over a year ago demigoddessrlz said…
(yay im back on this XD)
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
((oh me grwd, im so sorry DX you responded to me last at pg 23))
Pauline just laughs. "Sure Ronald." she hears a noise outside. Someone walks in. "Just saying hi..." she suddenly left.
Pauline: "um.....wtf?"

(dang u fanpop this is demigoddessrlz)
Alois:Gets back to the mansion.
over a year ago Noone_N said…
Noone: * had been waiting in Silver's room for quite a while * Two doves a rose
Alois:*walks around in the manor*
Noone: * left Silver's room and went looking around the manor * Damn...this place is like a damn maze
Alois:*Sees noone* Who are you?!?
Noone: * raises an eyebrow * Question. Who are YOU?
Alois:I asked you first!
Noone: Noone...who are you pipsqueak?
// my profile pic is supposed to be Noone.//
(ok)
Alois:I'm Alois Trancy I'm the head of this manor. And now your turn. who are you?
Noone: * smirked* Noone last pureblood of the Nekoniikawa clan... * his fangs grew an inch longer *
Alois: Cool i guess so why are you here?
Noone: I came to speak with a boy named Silve and a maid who I beleive is called Hannah. * he got closer to Alois, he smelled of chocolate and caramel //dasen// *
Alois: I have no clue where silver went to and hannah is busy wat is your business with them?
Noone: Silver owes me something and Hannah and I need to discuss something. * in less than a second he was behind Alois * But now I'm thinking of adding you to one of my appointments....* he licked Alois * You do taste good.
silver:HEHEHEHE!!*jumps from a chandler not breaking it landing on noones back*NO WAY IN HELL YOUR GETTIN IT!!.....sorry alois for jumping off your chandler i didnt break it though claude:shall i dispose of noone your highness?
Noone: * pics Silver up like a dog by his shirt collar8 And want makes you think I wont?
silver:i forgot what do you want again?*brings out scyth and hits noones leg with it* canturbury:im not likeing this!
Noone: ....... -_- I want the jewel of tamerath. You know...pretty, green, in a necklace of rubies..... * turns to Cantebury still keeping track of Silver and stroked his hair. * Don't be worried. * he gave cantebury a rose made of gold. *
canterbury:WOO!!*runs around happily* claude:SIT DOWN!!! cantuerbury:sits down quickly* silver:oh yeah i was going to give it as a gift for a special"someone" BUT YOU JUST GO IN THE WAY ERRRRR!!!!*bites on noones head*AND YOU STAY AWAY FROM HANNAH!!!!*puts the scyth around noones neck*
silver:gives the gem to alois*i was gonna give you this as a gift but..*animesweatdrop8i didnt know your birthday
Alois:*takes it* thanks and yes claude u may dispose of noone.
silver:may i help too?*swings around scyth* claude:throws his golden butter knifes at noone*....
Noone: * swiftly dodges reapering in different places. * Easy....Sebastian's ripoff is amusing.
Alois:*Sits and watches while drinking tea*
claude:looks pissed*RIP OFF!?!?*throws butter knifes even more quick* silver:HEHEHEHE!!!*jumps off the wall throwing him scyth at noone* canturbury:shall we help too?
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
(Ah...I haven't rp'd here in a while...time to regain importance!)
Alice: Allistair, I'm bored... take me to the Trancy manor!
Allistair: ...My lady, we can't just drop by uninvited like that...
Alice: I'll find an excuse! Come on, Allistair, it's a command! *starts dragging him towards the door*
Allistair: ...Very well...
silver:oh a person is here!!*opens the door*A GIRL AND A CUTE ONE!!!*nosebleed* thompson:wipes silvers bleeding nose*
Alois:*sits up quickly* Oh um hello lady alice.
silver:puts his fingers up his nose*finally the bleeding stopped.......*clears off the entire gigantic table and lfts it up*AHHHHHHHHH!!!*smacks it down on noone* claude:holy sh**!!!! canturbury:they are makeing quiet a mess shall we clean it up?
Alois:yes you shall and ms, Alice wat are you doing here?
canturbury timber and thompson:*starts to clean up the mess* silver:hey alois...can i give you a hug? claude:still throwing butter knifes*
Alois:Why?!?
silver:because your soft! and i like hugs and your my best freind!!!
Alois:No.
silver:Awww..okay then can i hug hannah then?she wouldnt mind im sure of it
silver:aww..... hannah:......*looks down*who is this boy: silver:want to play chess alois?
silver:........im am quiet confused am am sorry for this but i honestly dont know your gender*is confused*you can hit me if your pissed....
Alois:You bet im pissed! *slaps him across the face* I'm a boy ive told u this multiple times!
Silver:OW!!!!*rubs his face*dam your strong okay sorry sorry sorry!! i wasnt listening when you said it those times*sighs*fine you can keep hittin me go ahead if you want to release you anger..
Alois:Nope I'm good. (hey sorry gtg to bed)
(nighty night) silver:yay!......*rubs his cheek*my face really hurts....
Alois:Well good for you!
(Sorry for not answering ^^')
Alice: Ah...did I come at a bad time?
Alois:Ummm yes you kind of did lady alice.
Alice: I see...uh...sorry, I guess...
its ok lady alice
Alice: Well, I was just in the area and thought I'd drop by...there's nothing fun to do nowadays...
Alois:i know ms.alice
Alice *whispers* I told yu there was nothing to worry about, Allistair
Allistair: ...
silver:walks outside*minutes later* ciel:AHHH KEEP THIS GUY WITH A SCYTH AWAY FROM ME!!!!! silver:BAWHAHAHAHA*swings the scyth around sebastain:he has a cat tail*hearts go in eyes*HES PERFECT!!*hugging silver*
Alice: What...what's going on...?
silver:AHHHHH HELP RAPE MAN ATTEMPTING RAPE!!!*trys to wiggle away from sebastain*I MAY BE PART CAT but....i shall KILL YOU DEMON AND HAVE YOUR HEAD AS A GIFT FOR MY DEAR FREIND ALOIS!*scratches sebastains face and cutely meows*meow! ciel:sneezes*ehh...cat man......im allegic...
Alice: ...
silver:hugs alice*SAVE ME!!!!! sebastain:the claw marks..so precise.... silver:purrs*your prettyyy....
Alice: Ah...
Allistair: *pries Silver off of Alice and picks her up* Do not touch my Young Mistress.
Alice: Put me down! Go deal with Sebastian!
Allistair: ...I apolagise. *puts Alice down and distracts Sebastian with a cat*
silver:hisses at allistair*HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!*hugs alice leg*so whats your name???? sebastain:OH THAT KITTEN*pets*its amazing...
Alice: Oh...I'm Alice. And you are?
Allistair: *glares at Silver*
silver:my name is silver the cat/shinigami! sebastain:throws a butter knife at allistair as he is glareing at silver* silver:are you a freind of alois?
Alice: Yup.
Allistair: *blocks the knife with a pocket watch and throws the cat at Sebastian*
sebastain:cuddles the cat* silver:A girlfreind of alois*pokes alice with his tail*meow!
Alice: Oh, no, I'm not his girlfriend or anything like that.
Allistair: *continues to glare at Silver*
silver:shuders*creppy dude is stareing at me..please make him stop!!! HISS!!
Alice: *turns to Allistair* Don't you always tell me its rude to stare!?
Allistair: *looks down* Yes, My Lady...
Alice: *turns back to Silver* Sorry about that...he just gets a bit jealous.
Allistair: I do not!
Alice: ...Denial.
silver:cuddles alice as she is still standing*what does he get jealous of hmm? canturbury:stuff like that...
Alice: Well...basically everything you're doing right now. He doesn't like people getting too close to me...
silver:so your saying is if i gave you a big smooch right now he would rip off my head he would get so pissed? cantubury:porbably
Alice: Uh...maybe...it isn't the greatest idea to find out
silver:gives alice a big kiss*well lets find out!*purrs*meow!
Alice: *blushes* You just...!
Allistair: That's it! *grabs Silver by the neck and squeezes hard* You dare do something like that to her!?
silver:bites allistairs hand*yep yep i did did it feel good? canturbury:animesweatdrop*...
Allistair: Gah! Why you... *drops Sliver and starts trying to hit him with a tree branch like wack-a-mole*
Alice: *blushes deeper* Allistair! Try to calm down!
cantubury:smacks the back of allisatirs head hard enough to knock allisatir out* silver:thank you canturbury...*hugs alices leg*so did you like itt?
Alice: M-maybe...
Alois:*watches everyone and gets angry and yells* EVERYONE STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!!
silver:shuts up and hides in corner*yes alois..... canturbury:runs back inside the manor* claude:should i dispose of the mess outside your highness?
Alois:yes you may claude *Still looks mad but goes inside*
silver:goes to alois*a-are you mad and yes you can hit me if you want!*looks scared* claude:goes outside and cleans*
Alois:*Ignores silver and goes to alois's room and shuts the door*
silver:goes under the table and sleeps there in the morining*...snoor......snoor.... claude:wakes up alois*good morining your highness
Alois:*sits up* hullo claude
claude:hello*puts on alois shirt buttoning it all up* silver:hears a alarm clock go off in someones room*MEOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!*the entire house heard* canturbury:hmm what is that......thompson:i dont know..... timber:probably a stupid cat
(not to be mean but the trancy triplets dont really talk xD)
Alois:*looks at the floor*
(at one point alois acually told them to speak up and they talked ALOT in the anime i think it was alois when he was inside of ciel they really pissed him off thought because there opinions went against alois's alot) claude:puts on the rest of alois clothes and tells him the scedule for the day*that is all for the day silver:walks around the manision*
(oh see i havent really finished the series so ok thx) Alois:*still looking at the floor* mhm
claude:are you okay your highness?... silver:falls down the stairs to the basement*AHHHHH*passes out wiith a loud thump*
Alois:Oh yes i'm fine *smiles kind of sad*
claude:your smileing kind of sad..*worried face*whats wrong?
laugh
Alois:Nothing *looks bout at the floor but changes mind and looks at claude and smiles* Don't worry about me claude im fine.
(sorry gtg to bed be back tomorrow)
claude:yes your Highness! silver:goes into the garden*IM HUNGREY!!
*@ Alice's manor*
Allistair: *trying to wake up Alice* Come, My Lady, it is time to get up.
Alice: Nngh...but I'm tiiirrrreeeed...
Noone : * wakes up just outside Alois' manor. * Wah? * looks back * Damn Silver!!!!!
Allistair: My Lady, we don't have time for this. You have a very busy schedule today!
Alice: Noooo...I just want to sleep...
Noone: * walks around bored out of his mind and has an idea * Maybe Alice is awake... * uses a portal and simply walks in and comes out in Alice's place * Alice-kun!!!!!! I'm here~!
Alice: Noone? What are you doing here?
Allistair: And how soon are you leaving?
Alois:Ok claude are you ready to start decorating of course i need to fill the invites for the ball so yep are you ready claude?
Noone: * smiles * Not long I suppose...I have tons of things to do. But now that I think but it as long as I feel. * smirks at Allistair * And do you still decline my plea for just a taste?....
Alois:*goes to office and gets the letters ready.*
claude:yes your highness... silver:hugs all of the trancey triples*do you guys have food? timber:anime sweatdrop*..... thompson:......*animesweatdrop* canturbury:no....*animesweatdrop*
(hey sorry gtg to karate be back in an hour or so)
Alois:*calls claude* Claude go send these around town make sure pauline and alice get one too.
claude:yes your highness!*sends out invites*HEY PAULINE A LETTER FOR YOU WITH THE TRANCEY SEAL ON IT!!.. silver:knocks on the door*alois can i come in?
Allistair: *glares at him* Of course I do! Nobody can have the Young Mistress but me. Now, please leave.
Alois: No im busy come back later!
silver:goes to the trancey triplets again*im going to become one of you!*dresses and makes his hair all like the trancey triplets*HEHEHE!!!! canturbury tompson and timber:creepy....* all shudders*
Alois:*puts head on desk and calls everyone to the office*
Noone: * he laughs for some reason there was a melody in the air when he did. Like it was him but it wasn't there was a slow and sad sound. * Aww....Too bad I wasn't asking you....but I wonder.
Allistair: *frowns* What?
Noone: ......What you taste like.
Allistair: *steps back* That's something you will never have the pleasure of finding out.
Alois:*goes to room to get dressed*
Noone: * smiles * We'll see... * he laughed sweetly *
Allistair: *annoyed* Leave here now. And don't come back.
Alois:......
silver:comes in still looking like a trancey triplet*HELLO ALOIS! thompson:were here! canturbury:... timber:..we got a new trancey quadruplite
Alois:*Half dressed* What the bloody heck are you doing in my room???!!!!!
silver:didnt you call us to you-*stares*OH GOD YOU WERENT LIEING!!!*sheilds his eyes*oh my alois im so sorry!!!! timer thompson and canturbury:turned theyre bodys away*
Alois:Yes i called you an hour ago into my office! CLAUDE!!!!!!
silver:oh...*tail pops up*sorry alois...*chews on a tuna fish bone* claude:appears*yes your highness?
Alois:Get these people out of my room they are violating my privicy. *Struggles to put on tie.*
claude:throws out the so called trancey quadrupilts*is that good? silver:owww.....claude is really strong canturbury:mmhmmm
claude:throws out the so called trancey quadrupilts*is that good? silver:owww.....claude is really strong canturbury:mmhmmm
Alois:Thank you claude. *Struggles to tie tie* (lol same word XD)
(I HATE YOU REAPEAT!!!!!!) claude:ties alois tie*is that better?
(i know XD) Alois:yes it is claude. oh claude did you send the invites to everyone?
Noone: * stand right in front of Alistair just a few inches taller * Why should I listen to you? When I could so easily devour you whole?
claude:yes i did....when did we get a fourth trancey triplet? slver:is almost as tall as the other trancey triplets*i got alot of growth spurts! canturbury:i see...
Alois:Its just silver. claude go inform everyone in the manor,especially silver, and notify them about the ball and tell them to be on their best behavior and if anyone if being annoying or anything that they will leave the manor forever.
over a year ago BellatrixLOVER1 said…
big smile
IM GRELL!!!! ^^
(ok i don't know if we have one or not.)
(we do not anybody really can be any shinigami...cept ronald and undertaker there mine) claude:informs everybody*done your highness,,,anything else? silver:dresses up very nice*oh...i feel so fancy...*stars gleam in eyes*this could be my chance to ask hannah to dance!*smiles daydreaming* timber thompson and canturbury:uhhh...
Alois:No that will be all. The ball is in an hour.
Allistair: I'm sure it wouldn't be quite as easy as you expect.
Alice:...
Alois:Oh wait claude did you give alice an invite too?
claude:i sure i did silver:todays my lucky day!! hey alois do i look good?*knocks on door*
tongue
Alois:Go away silver! ok just making sure claude the ball is about to begin and i want everyone here XP.
Alice: Uhg, I apologise Noone, but I have a ball to attend and I really must be getting ready. Allistair, please escort him out and help me get ready.
Allistair: With pleasure, My Lady. *practically pushes Noone out of the house and locks all entrances*
Alois:Claude please start decorating for the ball.
Allistair: *gets Alice ready for the ball*
Alois:Bye claude go get everything ready and have the triplets make up the food.
claude:....but isnt it quadrupilits now??? silver:hehehe......
alois:no becuz the one that seems hyper is silver ok hurry up we have 10 minutes before the ball!
Allistair: *brings Alice to the Trancy manor*
Alice: Hullo! Sorry, I'm a bit early, but...oh well.
Alois:Oh hullo Ms.Alice its fine.
Alice: Ah, well, that's good to know...
claude:thinks*silver...looks so much like them silver:got his perfect trancey triplet outfit complete hair and everything*hello my lady *trys to be well mannerd*
Alice: *confused* Oh...hullo...wait...Silver? Is that you?
silver:sips tea*indeed i am and you are alice i assuume?..
Alois:Silver. please you need to restrain yourself or ill get claude. Sorry ms.alice.
silver:i wasnt even doing anything..*goes to bathroom* claude:...........
Alice: Oh...it's no problem...
Alois:He wont be around any time soon,hopefully, well im glad you could make it ms.alice
Alice: *grins* Wouldn't miss it for the world.
claude:hopefully...he dont find the gun hidden in the bathroom...
Alois:*smiles* its great to have you here again ms. alice *everyone starts arriving* Well i have to attend to my guests but sometime tonight we have to dance.
Alice: *smiles* Sounds like a plan.
Alois:ok see you then ms. alice *walks off to greet guests but doesnt look to happy about it.*
Alice: Hm...
Alois:*roams around the manor.*
Alice:...
*an hour later.*
Alois:*comes back exhasted* Hullo ms. alice im back just like a promised."
Alice: *smiles* Indeed you are, Alois...you seem a bit tired
Alois:A little bit but not too much so what have you been doin these days except for tea parties and balls.
Alice: Oh, not much. Mostly just boring old work. What about you?
Alois:pretty much the same thats why i hosted the ball i knew we would need a break from the paper work. so how is your butler?
Alice: *frowns* Moody. We had an...unexpected visitor a bit earlier, and it really wound him up.
Alois:Oh.... ok (sorry gtg to bed talk to u tom.)
(Lol, that's fine, I just fell asleep and woke up a second ago ^^)
Alice: So...shall we dance?
Alois:Yes we shall.
Alice: *smiles* (Sorry for the late reply >.<)