Black Cat A date with a Black cat character!

Fairywitch posted on May 26, 2009 at 09:13AM
Say in some bizarre way, a Black Cat character suddenly came to your doorstep to spend the whole day with you. Who would this character be? Why would you want it to be that character? and what would the two of you do?

NOTE: It doesn't have to be a date date, you could be a girl and want to go shopping with Rinslet or you could be a guy and want to go target shooting with Train.

Black Cat 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fairywitch said…
big smile
I'd like to spend the day with Lin Xiao Li. Why? Because he's one of my favourites and is kind and caring. Plus I think we'd have a fun time. I'd go to a carnival at the beach with him. We'd go on all the rides, play lots of carnival games and we'd eat cotton candy!
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
I'd LOVE to spend the whole day with Train. Why do you ask? Well because he's my favorite character, he's hot and just plain AWESOME. What would we do? *Thinking. . . * I would ask him to teach me to shotm then we would drink milk and play with the many cats that sometimes follow him. ^-^
over a year ago YuukiXZero said…
mischievous
I'd go with train I'd ask him to point his gun at my bro MWAHAHAH they're gonna be so scared XD