Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1551

over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Tsurara: Yeah pretty much.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Ranagami: *pulls out a blind fold and covers up Tsurara's eyes* Okay here we go. *grabs her arm and flash steps off* Let me get the keys. *Pulls out keys* Here we go. *Unlocks the hatch* Watch out, we are going down steps.

Kyomi: Huu...... Looks out of her control room..... O hi Ranagami!

Ranagami: I brought someone for you? *Flash Steps Off after unblind folding Tsurara*

Kyomi: Whyd ya wanna come?
Tsurara: Because I think you should know how heiwa died when he was living. You see His little sister was playing with her ball when it rolled out into the street. He tried to protect her but Kyōfu and Shibō pushed them out of the way and they died. Several days later after that he got ill but still did everything he wanted to do. When he went to school that day several of the kids stared at him blaming him for kyōfu and shibō's death. A couple of the bullies beat him until he couldn't move. He went into a coma but never recovered. I know because he told me. It was etched into his soul. Plus I watched him die. Please don't tell him but after he died his little sister did something unbelievable. She started acting like a boy and died of an illness. I know all of this and how he died because I am his little sister disguised as a boy. I thought you should know. Please don't tell heiwa who I am please.
Kyomi: Dont worry, I wont. But I have to know why do you want to keep it from him?
Tsurara: Because if he found out he would make pull out f my ranking and tell me not to be one ever again. Plus I am waiting for the right time. Plus Tsurara is my real name.
Kyomi: Alrighty, and also, I never found Tsurara much of a guys name...... Humm..... Wait wouldnt that mean you are also a vizard?
Tsurara: Yes and no. Yes because I have the power to be one. No because I haven't been able to release its power. But I don't want to. Its just looks weird.
Kyomi: If the hollow is strong enough, it will force itself out, that happened to me, if you dont recall, i used to hate my hollow....... Mine came out a year or two after I graduated the shinigami academy......... Some just take longer to become strong enough to take on your zanpaktou spirit....... *Pats his head 5 times* You still have a young hollow....... Being a vizard isnt a choice....... *Smiles a real smile and ruffles his hair* O look, you made me smile...... I gotta thank you, you got my mind off of Heiwa being gone for a minute....... You sure are Heiwa's little sister.......
last edited over a year ago
Tsurara: Is that an insult. Hold on I will be back*goes into her spirit world*.

Tsurara: Ok where is she. Where is that damn hollow.

HTsurara: Who me?

Tsurara: Yeah you. When will I be able to use you.

HTsurara: Never! I am just too lazy.

Tsurara: I will be back soon.*exists her spirit world *. Kyomi could youxenter my spirit world and teach my hollow half a lesson. I can talk to it but I can't use it ever because it said its too lazy.
(Gtg going to watch anime the rest of the night).
Kyomi: *still smiling* If I knew a way, do you know a way? *Searching through cabnients* Humm Entering....... Entering hueco mundo....... entering plant room......... entering human world........ entering unknown worlds........ humm...... i dont have a file for it, meaning I dont have anything or researched anything about it........ wait maybe in the spirit world file......... umm..... nope none........ I see youre hollow isnt an agressive or attention wanting hollow....... also, to be able to control the mask you got to go through the work of being controlled....... it sucks........ although, it could become a good weapon and protector as for heiwa at the moment........
Tsurara: Thanks anyway. I was hoping you could help. But I can't make do anything. I have tried everything I could think of but it wouldn't listen. Maybe your hollow's spirit could. What about that would that work?
Kyomi: Probably, but the same problem applies, I dont know a way to do so........
Tsurara : Thanks anyways. I am just worried about my brother.*starts to cry*.
Kyomi: I know *Walks over to him and hugs him* Me too.
Tsurara: HEIWA BIG BROTHER COME BACO TO ME!

(Spirit world's. Heiwa's within Noctis's)

Heiwa: wakes up and grabs Īguru*. We are leaving now.

Īguru: where sir. And your alive.

Heiwa: Barely. We are transferring to Tsurara's spirit world.

Īguru: yes sir.*transports them to Tsurara's spirit world*.

Heiwa: thank you.

(Soul society)

Tsurara: Kyomi do you feel that. It feels bilked heiwa and its coming from. My zanpakuto.

Kyomi: *nods* Go to your spirit world. Ill gonna visit my soul too. Meet you when we both finish our visit.

(Spirit World)

HKyomi: Damn it! Why cant that Damn Heiwa come back! I hate this thunderstorm!

(Thunder Roars)

HKyomi: See what I mean........ It sucks!

Tenshi: Its like this in many souls, almost all of the zanpaktous are going through this too.......

HKyomi: I know! I HATE IT! (Shoots a cero at the sky)

Tenshi: You idiot! (Cero get bounced back)

HKyomi: *Dodges just barely* Shit! That almost hit me! I want this storm to stop, we are stuck in the clouds so we cant go inside and its the hardest of thunder here........ Why couldnt we of lived in the higher clouds or on the ground floor.

Tenshi: Just shut up and deal with it, I liked that one year when you didnt even appear in this world unless I gave you permission......

HKyomi: What did you say?

Tenshi: I SAID I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN YOU WERENT HERE!!!!!!

*The thunder stops but rain continues* *Kyomi arrives*

Kyomi: Whats with the screaming?!

Tenshi: Your hollow was being an idiot.

Kyomi: How?

Tenshi: She shot a cero at the thunder storm and it got bounced back.

HKyomi: I WAS TRYING TO GET RID OF IT!!!!!!

Kyomi: Thats just me and my emotions, this world has a limit to how far up it goes.

Tenshi: Although this rain and well old thunder is rather annoying....... Whats wrong this time? Is it something to do with Heiwa?

Kyomi: Heiwa died.

Tenshi: That explains the hurricane.

Kyomi: But then he is being revived, but it isnt certian that it would work.

Tenshi: That expains the hurricane going away and the thunder continuing.

Kyomi: And now I Heiwa was sensed in Tsurara's spirit world.......

Tenshi: That explains the thunder stopping but it is still raining hard.

Kyomi: Cause Heiwa still isnt back.

HKyomi: Just deal with it! I hate this rain!

Kyomi: Theres a reason I like Tenshi much more than you. Youre become much more of a typical hollow.

HKyomi: I dont care....

Tenshi: Well, take as long as it must, but try your best to recieve peace. *Hugs Kyomi*

Kyomi: Thank you. *Ends the hug*

HKyomi: What about me?!

Kyomi: No. Well Ill be going now. Bye. *Leaves*
(Tsurara spirit world)

Tsurara: Hey. You two idiots search for heiwa I can feel his presence in here.

Tōkestu wa tsundora: yes mam.

HTsurara: No.

Tsurara: just do it.

HTsurara: fine.
*they split up and search the whole thing*.

Tōkestu: He isn't anywhere that I can see. What is that. Oh my.*flashsteps to Tsurara*. Mam I found Īguru in here.

Tsurara: That means they must have came here after he heard me.

(Soul society)

Tsurara: Kyomi my zanpakuto found Heiwa's inside my spirit world. There for he is fine. I think he heard me call him and he had īguru transfer them into my spirit world.
Kyomi: *sighs in relief* O good thank you! *hugs and sheds a few tears of joy* You made me so happy.
Tsurara: we found his zanpakuto but not hm. So I think he is within in his zanpakuto getting healed. I really do miss him. I want my big brother to live.* starts to cry again*.
Kyomi: I know me too. *Continues to cry and hug Tsurara* You better not tell anyone about this. *Continues to cry*
Tsurara: I won't.
Kyomi: Good. *Whipes her tears* I need to get back to what I was doing earlier.
Tsurara: ok I am just going to go lye down.* she walks out andnclimbs down onto the ground and falls asleep.
Kyomi thinking: It feels good to do that once in a while. Havent done that in many many years. Okay, time to get to work, gotta edit Noctis, with his new form...... (Btw Ben do you know where Nate has been lately, he hasnt posted in a day or two)

*Kyomi continues to work*

Kyomi: *Looks over at Tsurara and sighs* He reminds me a lot of Heiwa. And his hollow seems funny. He got me to show my feelings, only few are capable...... *Smiles* Hes one good kid.

~10 minutes later~

Kyomi: It seems like I finished the editing for today. I guess Ill take a break too. *Presses some buttons and two beds appear in the room* Okay. *Picks up Tsurara and places him on the bed an walks over to the other bed and lies down* Time for a nap. *Falls asleep and dims the light*
(Spirit world)

HHeiwa: Hurry up īguru what is taking so long.

Īguru: Shutup we are 75% complete.

HHeiwa: Good.

(No I don't but you do know that Tsurara was revealed as a girl right.)
(Humm and also yes I did, but still calling her a him because thats what most know her as and she is used to it)

Kyomi: Yawn... Nap time over..... *Leaves a note near Tsurara saying that she left out for a walk and that she doesnt care if she knows where this place is*

Kyomi: That was a good nap. *Strolls throught the soul society*

Soju: Sake?

Kyomi: Naa..... Is that all you ask?

Soju: No.....

Kyomi: Are you drunk?

Soju: No....

Kyomi: Yes you are.....

Soju: Yes I am......

Kyomi: See you are......

Soju: No Im not.....

Kyomi: Go get sober Soju........

Soju: Aww...... *Flash Steps Off*

Kyomi arrives at the field.

Kyomi: I hope Heiwa come back soon....... I surely miss him......... *Stares up at the sky*
Jigoku: strolling past the field while talking to herself*. Captain please be ok. Tsurara hasn't been sleeping well the last few weeks and I know why. Huh oh hi Kyomi how are doing.
Kyomi: Huu...... Worried...... Come lie down on the field. It reminds me of Heiwa...... Make me sadder and calmer at the same time.......

(got to go 8-12 hours)
Jigoku: I'm fine. *continues walking*.
Kyomi: Alright, see you some other time....... O wait Jigoku *sits up* dont worry about Tsurara is sleeping in my under ground training room...... We were talking to each other for sometime and when I went back to work, he stayed and fell asleep........
Jigoku: That's Tsurara for you. She falls asleep when ever she can. You did k ow that Tsurara was a girl right.
Kyomi: Ya, I did. She told me.
Jigoku: Ok well see ya.* walks away*.
Kyomi: See ya. (Watches Jigoku walk away)

Kyomi Thinking: When will Heiwa come back, everything changes the second he leaves....... Well he actually is- No. He will be back. He just left. Its so sad and gloomy around here........ Seems like at least half of the soul society is some how connected...... Im gonna go to the human world...... Maybe using my zanpaktou might take my mind off of it....... *stands up*

Kyomi: Time to go kill some hollows...... *thinking: this was so much more motivating when Heiwa was around it surely hurts knowing that he is- no, he just left he is- stop tring to think that word about him, i am not gonna think it at all, he just left* *sighs* Its hard keeping my cool

*Goes off*
Urufu: Come on Heiwa you can make it.
*Hollow Roars as dieing*

Kyomi: *sighs* That should be number 27. I feel nothing different...... Seems like no hollows here in a 100 mile radius........ Nothing........ *Returns her zanpaktou back to normal* *Turns her head* A Gillian..... *Kills it easily* No nothing...... *Thinking: O yeah Heiwa is probably reviving here. I would try to find him, but I bet iguru has a plan incase of something was to happen, I do not want to interfere with it* Ill just sit on the beach for sometime.......
Īguru: HHeiwa quickly get over here. He as 95% and that means we have one hour left.
*recieves a text*

Kyomi checks her phone.

Kyomi: Well maybe this will be interesting, each squad is getting a new squad member.

Text Shingo: Hey we should be getting a new squad member, who should be coming to the squad 13 barracks. I would like you to welcome him/her into our Squad for me. AND NO SCARING THEM LIKE YOU DID WITH OUR 8TH SEAT!

(Squad 13 barracks)

Shingo: Okay okay. Everyone, we are getting a new member.

Squad 13: Alright!

(The beach)

Kyomi: Okay being that Squad 14 has no captain at the moment I better give Jigoku a heads up.

Text Jigoku: Jigoku, youre Squad has no captain at the moment, so you didnt recieve the text, but you are getting a new squad member heading towards youre barracks, I thought I should tell you being the closest thing your squad has to a captain at the moment.
Jigoku: Got it. What ever.*flash steps to squad fourteen barracks*. Hello and welcome.

New member: thank you mam. Are you the captain?

Jigoku: No I am the lieutenant of this squad. No one knows where the captain is. He has been under the weather for a few hours. Well then the squad's captain is Heiwa Kurosaki. He is the second best captain of he soul society. The first is the head captain. Anyways you should know that while the captain isn't here you should do what I say. You will start as the lowest squad member. The weaklink if I say. But you can work your way up if the captain thinks you deserve it. Do you understand?

New member: Yes mam I do. But I should let you know that I ain't no push over little girl.

Jigoku:*punches the new guy in the face*. Ok do you know what. You need to learn the rules of the squad the hard way. 1. Is don't disrespect your superiors. 2. Always do your job to the Max. 3. Never pull pranks or you will get punished severely. And 4. Do not do what ever you want. Got it.

New member: Shutup ugly.

Jigoku:texts Kyomi* question which one of the zaraki captains is better at teaching a disrespectful newbe to follow the rules.
Kyomi text back: I dont really know, but which ever do you prefer, the one that doesnt hold back in punishments but may go over board due to her temper or the one that thinks before she acts, but doesnt go as strong on the punishments.

(Squad 13 barracks)

*Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Shingo: Im coming.

Shingo: Im coming!

Shingo: *eye twitches* STOP KNOCKING IM COMING!

Shingo: *opens the door* Who the hell do you think you are?!

New Recuit: The new squad member.... (Yawns) I can tell youre not the captain because you have a lt's badge and you arent wearing the captains coat........

Shingo: *Eye twitches* Ya but I am you superior! One of the highest! You have to listen to my orders!

New Reciut: Ya but youre just a lt.

Shingo: Okay listen here"buddy", let me tell you something about me and about you.

New Recuit: Dont worry, I know a lot about me.

Shingo: FIRST, I AM YOUR SUPERIOR, AND THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT. YOU ARE A NEWBIE AND HAVE NO REASON TO DISRESPECT ME! *grabs him by the collar* SECONDLY, YOU ARE A MERE FLY TO ME AND I DONT SEE WHY YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT PISSING ME OFF! THIRDLY, THE ONLY ONE MY CAPTAIN ALLOWS TO MAKE JOKES AND PRANK PEOPLE IS ME! *Throws him to the side* FOURTHLY YOU NEVER GREET ANYONE LIKE THAT AT ALL! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 200 FOR THAT RUDENESS!

New Recuit: Naa..... *Attempts to walk past Shingo into the barracks.*

Shingo: *grabs his collar and throws him back* I SAID DROP AND GIVE ME 200!

New Recuit: cool and I said Naa.....

Shingo: IT WASNT A QUESTION IT IS A COMMAND! I THINK I MUST TELL YOU THE TOP 6 RULES OF OUR SQAD! 1) NO BACK TALK SUPERIORS! 2) DONT SAY NO TO A COMMAND! 3) DONT DO PRANKS! 4) TALK WHEN TOLD TO TALK! 5) DO NOT ATTACK SUPERIORS! 6) NO SAKE ON THE JOB! GOT IT!

New Recuit: No can you repeat it?

Shingo: *eye twitches* Okay thats it. I am gonna fix you now.

New Recuit: Doubt it.

Shingo: What to see something? 4 5 6 8!

*Seats 4 5 6 and 8 come out in a line*

Squad Members: Sir yes sir!

Shingo: They were all like you. I got them like that in 2 weeks top. Ill wait for captain to get back until then... *handcuffs New Recuit to the nearby pole*

New Recuit: Well this sucks, I hope the captain likes me more......
Shingo: *flash steps to Jigoku* is your recuit rebelious too?
Jigoku: Oh yeah he has been put under bakudo 1 and I am just about to text Hirabuhei. Because that little pest just pissed me off and he needs punished big time.*texts Hirabuhei and asks her to teach a disrespectful new recruit a lesson*.

(Spirit world)

Īguru: its done. We just have to wait for him to wake up.
Hirabuhei text back: Okay, but I wont be able to until 30 more minutes, doing some paperwork.

Shingo: I handcuffed mine to a pole until Kyomi returns.

New Recuit: This is boring.

Kyomi: *Passes by* Whats boring? And I am guessing you are the new recuit, am I correct?

New Recuit: Yup.

Kyomi: Did Shingo tell you about the rules?

New Recuit: Is Shingo the lt? If so, yes.

Kyomi: Well Im your captain.

Shingo flash steps over.

Shingo: That guy is a rebelious bastard.

Kyomi: He will get his punishments as he does it.

Shingo: Well he broke the number 1 and 2 of the rules.

Kyomi: HEY! YOU GET OVER HERE!

New Recuit: What do you want?

Shingo: See.

Kyomi: I ALREADY TOLD YOU, GET OVER HERE!

New Recuit: Okay Okay.

Kyomi: Drop and give me 600!

New Recuit: Fine..... *mutters* 1 2 3

Kyomi: One sec, *puts on a 500 pound shell on him.*

New Recuit: What the hell is this?!

Kyomi: Typical Training Tool

New Recuit: Damn you!

Kyomi kicks his head.

Kyomi: You are disrespecting your superior. Now lets do 800 push ups.

New Recuit: I thought you said 600!

Kyomi: But you said Damn you to me, now get to work!

New Recuit: *mutters: This sucks*

Kyomi: Huu what did you say?

New Recuit: Nothing.
over a year ago KirisameHeiatsu said…
hey people i wanna get in on this to so can i create characters to represent hell as long as it's legit?
can you clarify for me, we probably will need some kind of new plot to put in now that the arrancars arent much of a villian, and the soul society seems to be recovering.
(Sure why not. Plus this is my only post of the day. I am catching up on my shows most of them are anime.)

HHeiwa: How much longer is this going to take.

Īguru: I don't know but we might as well just wait.
just dont make them impossible to kill, nothing is invincible, also, whatever it is, it could make a good part to the story.

Kyomi: *Yawns* So whats your name.

New Recuit: Ryogai *Still doing the push ups at 235*

Kyomi: Interesting. Are you better at kido/bakudo or swordsmanship?

Ryogai: I prefer swordsmanship. *At 259*

Kyomi: How does the shell feel?

Ryogai: Hot, especially in the heat.

Kyomi: Well, get used to it, our squad does training with it at least every month.

Ryogai: Are you kidding me?! Are the shells any lighter than this?

Kyomi: Yes, but only one, the 200 pound, but we dont usually used anything below 800 pounds.

Ryogai: 800 pounds!? As in 8-0-0 pounds?!

Kyomi: Yep. After this, I want you and Shingo to go around the soul society to learn the place.

Ryogai and Shingo: WITH HIM?! BUT I HATE HIM?!

Kyomi: Thats the whole reason why Im doing so. I cant have people hating another member of their own squad.

Ryogai and Shingo: You suck....

Kyomi: Partically, also because you two are so alike you bounce off of eachother like the worlds bounciest bouncy ball.

Shingo and Ryogai: I am nothing like that idiot!

Kyomi: Really.

Shingo and Ryogai: Look hes coping me! We arent thinking the same words!

Kyomi: Seems like it to me. *Yawns* Okay I guess you can stop at 500. Time to go learn the area Ryogai. Shingo, you two go on.

Shingo: This sucks.

Ryogai: Do you think I like it any more than you do?!

Shingo: Well, our captain will be mad if we come back to soon, and being the size of the soul society, we have about 7 hours until expected to come back, so we can have some fun, or walk around the soul society doing nothing.

Ryogai: You got a point, lets go do something. *They flash step off*

(Squad 13 barracks)

Haramona: You know they probably wont learn much of the soul society, and they will probably go goof off, right?

Kyomi: Yup, I want them to get along better, more than Ryogai to learn the ways around. Well, Im going back to the human worlds's beach. *flash steps off* Humm Ryogai looks familiar...... I wonder from where.......

Riku: O btw, heres what Ryogai looks like, I kept on forgeting to put it on the other parts.
just dont make them impossible to kill, nothing is invincible, also, whatever it is, it could make a
*I didnt write much all day, so I just went on ahead*

Shingo: So where sho- DAMN YOU! He left in a different direction at some point!

Ryogai: About time I got away from the at idiot.

Shingo: DAMN HIM! *flash steps off in search of him* This would be easier of he wasnt new because people would know who I am talking about if I ask them, he would not get lost on the way back, and I would be able to track his spiritual pressure.

Ryogai: Time to make sure he doesnt find me, hide sutōkā no yoake (stalking dawn) kieru (disappear)......

(Note: The blade becomes basically invisable unless sunlight is reflected off of it
kieru: Ryogai seems to turn to ash to all eyes except those who he wants to be able to see him)

Ryogai: Now lets watch him fail to find me, that silly lt.

Shingo: Damn him where is he....... *Flash Steps Right Past Ryogai*

Ryogai: *Laughs*

Shingo: Wait what was that flash steps backwards.

Ryogai: SHIT! *Grabs mouth to keep himself quite*

Shingo thinks: *looks around* No one moved their mouths just now. Where is that bastard......

Shingo: I know you are here!

Ryogai: *covers mouth real hard*

Shingo: *closes his eyes to try and find the highest spiritual pressure* Ah! I got you now! *grabs what looks like mid air which actually is Ryogai's collar*

Ryogai removes his invisability ability.

Ryogai: Hi.......

Shingo: Do not do this again. I am serious! You underestimate me!

Ryogai: ......Whatever........

Shingo: If you learned to mask your spiritual pressure, you could use that as a rather scary ability

Ryogai: Whatever......

Shingo: So where to?

Ryogai: Want to mess with people?

Shingo: Sure, and stay with me, I remebered your spiritual pressure now.
(Sorry apparently my school year started four days early so my first day was yesterday and not Thursday. I hate my school.)

HHeiwa: Īguru how much longer will it take.

Īguru: Don't know.

(Soul society)

Jigoku: talks to herself*. Come on Heiwa hurry up and come back already.