Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1551

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Not yet
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: ok then. Now take this TARON SURUISU.
over a year ago NateBind said…
Noctis: Hey.. hehe~ Now the fun part begins... Everyone... attack your comrades... blagh i dont care who... but do it... i command you. - This would force all the soul reapers to fight against each other -

Chimera Noctis: Have fun~!
Kyomi thinking: Get up damn you body get up! Kneel! Get up! Get up! Kneel! Get up! (small part in body) Need some help Kyomi! Damn no not you......

Kyomi stood up with hollow mask begining to appear on face and slashes.

Kyomi: Dang it feels so good to be in control once in a long time!

Shingo thinking Captain!
Shingo: Captain watch out!!!!!
Kyomi slashes Shingo!
Kyomi: I got control, get out of my face!
- Observes as Shingo got slashed -
Noctis: Hmm.. i never thought that it will be that effective... but hey.. that works out too...
Kyomi heads straight to Noctis,
Kyomi: Kyomi never let me do anything! Never mistake me with her.
Heiwa: That's it now this an emergency. Try this on for size Noctis plus what will stop that hypnotism of yours on me. BANKAI!* his zanpakuto transformed again* meet Mijitsu no fukushū (revenge of the innocent) Kyomi move. Shi no ibuki.
last edited over a year ago
Kyomi: Your resurection only controls 1 or the 2 minds in control. You have Kyomi's mind in your palms not mine!!!!!!
Kyomi slashes Heiwa.
Kyomi: Hes mine!
Kyomi: Nobody mix me up with Kyomi im Imoyk also known as Hollow Kyomi! Kyomi is too soft to be incontrol of me.
- Noctis released a tons of reiatsu before shouting - Freeze! - That would stop everyone from moving around except Kyomi -

Noctis: So you're a vizard... and - looks at Heiwa - You can use bankai? New orders, everyone! Attack Kyomi! I command you~.
angry
Heiwa: oh no you don't Saimin nami. Now you under my control hollow Kyomi so back off. Now where was I oh yes. Noctis taste this. SHI NO IBUKI!
Kyomi: Not good enough! (Cuts everyone)

Shingo thinking: Hey Ognihs being my best friend I will trust you with my body take over.

Shingo's mask grows on as well: Master request for me to take over.
angry
Heiwa: you two will not do anything shi no ibuki.*they get paralyzed* Now noctis try avoiding this WHIRLING BLOOD VEIN STRIKE!
Shingo: Dont worry we are the only two vizards in the whole soul society, and btw.... (Shoots pistols then quickly changes it into a scythe and aimsfor a cut onto Noctis)
HShingo: Idiot Im Shingo's friend! I was ordered to control!
- Noctis stays still and lets the gas surround him but ofcourse before that he had created a force field in order to protect himself from its effects, afterwards he would utilize sonido to appear for about 10 meters above the crowd, then he would knock out Shingo before he would be able to cut him by saying - Sleep my brother.

Noctis: Mission Complete..... lets see how this little game will end.
Heiwa: Shingo you idiot didn't hit yet. Get out of there before you get hit. Damn it*Heiwa flash steps towards Shingo grabs him and flash steps out of there*
HKyomi breaks free due to the fact 10 minutes ended.

HKyomi: How dare you hurt HShingo!!!!

HKyomi flash steps at Noctis and cuts him.
- Noctis catches the blade with his left hand, reciving a minor damage to his palm -
Noctis: I got you, Cero Oscuras! - Then released a cero oscuras from his right hand, towards HKyomi's chest.
HKyomi: Bankai! Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei! Go ahead I dont care about Shingo, but HShingo is like my brother! Dont dare touch him! tsume no seichou, sora tobu tsubasa .
*heiwa uses flashstep again*Heiwa: sorry you can't bye bye and now eat blood.*heiwa's attack finally can hit noctis with out any more interupptions
Kyomi: Get off offff meee!!!!!! (Tears off mask) That hasnt happened to me in a long time.......
Heiwa: SHUTUP AND WATCH OK. LETS SEE IF HE CAN DODGE MY ATTTACK.
- Noctis releases her blade from his grip and utilizes sonido to get away from her attack as fast as possible, losing his left arm in the process -

Noctis: Time to end this, losing a arm is a serious problem... ooh.. - it grows back - Anyways, Heiwa, Kyomi... Stop moving - Uses his ability to re-counter Heiwa and.. just simply stop Kyo -
Kyomi: Ten....shi no ho...go bokk....usu (Traps Noctis in the box of pure purple spitiual pressure blocking out all other abilities effecting the others that came from him. Kyomi collapses not dies faints)
- Noctis looks around himself - Now this is intresting.
Shingo thinking: Thx let me return to normal now Ognihs.

Shingo: Captain!!!!!!!! (Flash Steps Toward Kyomi) (Picks Up Kyomi and Flash Steps to a Far Away area in Karakura town and flash steps back)
*heiwa does what he has to so he doesn't lose his arm* HEIWA: DAMN IT that was my best attack. Anyways you promised to leave if we cut you and were cut twice and lost an arm so now you must leave.
Shingo: Hes trapped in a box of Kyomi's Spiritual Pressure Which only goes away if Kyomi has it or Kyomi dies. Dont worry, after all Kyomi went through, she used a ton of her spiritual pressure.
- Noctis sighs, now that his clothes were all messed up and he was hungry.. it was time for him to return home. -

Noctis: This little barrier may hold me for a while but... - A large hole appears in the sky and a gillian's head is looking out of it - Negacion is another deal.

- A ray of yellow light channels down on Noctis, destroying everything around him, including the barrier made by Kyomi - Whew, thanks for the fun guys and girls! Too bad we couldnt play for a little longer.
Shingo: Ouch the cuts hurt..... (Still flash steps picks up Kyomi and carries her back to neaqr Squad 4 and then colappses.
Every one barely makes it into Squad 4 barracks.
Heiwa: Damn it I got to get squad 4. Good thing everyone left.* his zanpakuto returned to normal.
WE NEED SHADOW TO JOIN ON THIS RP! SHE/HE THOUGHT IT WAS ON THE OTHER PAGE! I TOLD HIM/HER! SHES/HES SQUAD 4 LT and CPT. hey we should take a break we were doing this all day
Good idea riku.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
( waaaaa I frogot about this O.O , so what's happend so far ? )
ill summerize it at 9-10 o clock
This is up to the begging of page 6 so far im gonna do more.

Sorry if it isnt that good Im not that good at summaries.

Ill write them in the large sceans in order

1. Okay in the beggining, the soul society is basically a normal day. Heiwa and Byakuya are talking about Byakuaya's mother that died and how Byakuya missed her. Heiwa was looking for Kyomi and Ranagami's lt showed up while Heiwa was talking with Byakuya.

2. Kyomi was doing her squads paperwork and was gettin mad at Shingo for not doing his work and then Shingo pops up with his hollow mask scaring Kyomi which made her mad and she stormed out of the room. Outside when she was walking Ranagami tried to kick her in the face, being the fact that she is a hollow and a hollow killed her sister. After an argument Ranagami takes out her sword and was about to attack Kyomi unexpectivly, but Shingo soped her sword. Kyomi threatens Ranagami to stop or she will report her to the head captain.

3. Chimera Noctis enters the soul society due to boredom and sounded off an alarm. Then Kyomi sent out her 3 5 and 8th seat to attack the ryoka. Later, Byakuya sends Harukai to go spy on Otaku who was acting strange. A little later Heiwa and Kyomi ask their lt. who was the ryoka an find out that is was the number one espada. Heiwa, Kyomi, Soju, Ranagami, and Byakuya go to the 1st Espada and basically argue about the primera to leave not really attacking execpt for one kido.

4. Kyomi goes out to train with Shingo after a talk with her zanpaktou and inner hollow. Then Kasu says to her captain that she knows that she is a fake and the real one is hostage in hueco mundo. Kasu ask if Harukai got all the information and Harukai says yes and goes off to tell her captain. She tells her captain and Heiwa and they gather all of the captains (Mine and Bens) to meet up at the squad 12 barracks. They meet up and tell Otaku that they know she is a fake and Otaku goes off for an escape. Ranagami goes off ahead of eveyone else being the fastest with the Stealth Force and follows Otaku. Otaku says she is fast but not fast enough and presses a button that exploded the Squad 12 barracks.

5. They figure out where Otaku went off to and followed him there and Ranagami cut him staight in half. At the same moment, Chimera Noctis arrives in the world of the living and finds no shinigami which he finds peaceful. Then he notices that Gillians were escaping hueco mundo and he slayed them all. Although, this appearance and dissapearance of Gillians begin to confuse the captains and Kyomi Shingo and Heiwa go to check out what is going on. Kyomi arrive first, and talk friendly like to the espada about how he is making her job harder. Soon, Kyomi notices 5 Gillians and kills them easily with her shikai impressing Noctis. Later, Heiwa and Byakuya appears and demands Noctis to leave. Kyomi points out how direct the two are whe telling some one to leave. Kyomi tells them that she is tring to get him to stop coming kindly so it wouldnt cause a war and Noctis says he isnt the biggest fan of creating the war either. Noctis says to Kyomi kindly that he would like to stay for longer and said that she could leave if she wanted to. She says that she might be solded or even counted as a traitor if she did as he says and rejects. Noctis says he rembers that there was a shinigami that didnt care about the rules, loved to fight and had large amount of strenth, but he isnt around anymore. Soon, Masaomi Zaraki arrives alling Noctis a jerk and stating that she is priud of arring the name as Kepatchi and the great grand niece of Kenpatchi Zaraki. Hirabuhei Zaraki arrives and tells her twin to calm down, but Masaomi doesnt listen and dives in for an attack, but Hirabuhei grabs her legs and throws her off. Then, everyone kindly asks for Noctis to leave and noctis says that if Masaomi wins a battle against him he will leave, but if he wins, they must leave, but they reject, then Hiewa says if he cuts Noctis in the time limit Kyomi chooses, they Noctis must leave, but if not they will leave. Then, Noctis offers for the same rules to apply, but all of the shinigami against him.
mischievous
Two things first ranagami needs to take a chill pill and I am guilty as charged for the kido. Couldn't help myself.
6. They agree with Noctis and all release their zanpaktous. (Ranagami Kyomi Shingo Hirabuhei Hiewa and Masaomi prepared for battle not having a zanpaktou name.) Hiewa does the first attack which was easily blocked and Noctis goes above Hiewa and shoots a cero, but it failed due to the fact the Byakuya and Kyomi blocked it. Then Noctis realizes that he was truley rusty and begins his resureccion. With his abilities he got everyone to kneel before him. Not being able to move her own body and having messages added into her mind caused her mine to stress out and resort to letting her hollow take control. Having only Kyomi's mind covered by his power, the hollow was able to move freely. Noctis not quite noticing Kyomi's hollow commanded everyone to attack their comrads, which all did except Kyomi who continued to head thowards Noctis. Shingo says watch out to his captain has the body that he has no control over charges at her. With out a second though, hollow Kyomi cut Shingo. Noctis being shocked on how powerful and effective his power was on Kyomi was shocked. The hollow begins to complain about everyone mixing her up with Kyomi. Noctis commands everyone to freeze which they do due to his ability, everyone except Kyomi, then Noctis relizes that she is a vizard and commands everyone to attack Kyomi. Resisting, Shingo asks his best friend hollow to take over for some time. Which the hollow accepted. Kyomi was about to slash all of her comrades who were attacking her, but Hiewa took control of the hollow portion using shi no ibuki. HShingo was about to attack Noctis, but Hiewa thinking Shingo lost control on accident and the hollow was out of control, he used shi no ibuki on him too. Noctis finds the chance to strike HShingo and goes staight to him. Seeing this HKyomi broke free from the ten minute time out and attacks with bankai to protect HShingo. She states that she doesnt care about Shingo, but no one is allowed to threaten HShingo. Hiewa takes HShingo and moves him out of the way. Kyomi begins to regain control and tears off her hollow mask. Hiewa goes for a large attack on Noctis, and Noctis lets go of Kyomi's sword and quickly throws a cero ocuras at the attack. With the little spiritual pressure Kyomi had left to spare, she used Tenshi no hogo bokkusu trapping Noctis in a box in spiritual pressure. Due to using up to much of her spiritual pressure, Kyomi faints and collapses. Shingo catches her and moves her far away untill it is 100% safe for her to rest. Noctis after loosing his arm that grew back, he choose to return and the other shinigami went back to the soul society, and Shingo carring Kyomi back with all of his cuts, he collapses right outside Squad 4 barracks. The rest barely make it into the Squad 4 barracks.

Riku: (I exhale and inhale) Finally done! This is for all you who havent been paying attention all day. Ive been doing the most for this rp..... By doing all this, I can say that I am very proud of myself!
lol this is mostly for bp wolf shadow bleach crazy and wanta....... YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL I HAD TO DO A QUICK READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE THING! I DONT KNOW WHY I DO ALL THIS!
I gtg be back in 8-13 hours from now, im going to sleep.
wink
You did really good. I couldn't have done better myself serisouly I suck at summarizing things. Goodjob.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Daisuke stared at everyone blankly as they came into the barracks

Daisuke: I'll go get the captain -he turned and went to get the captain and yawned, he had a hard day with the explosion at squat 12's barracks- -he returns seconds later with the captain-

Yoshino: My, what happened to you all? -she smiled-

Everyone filled her in on what happened in the World of the Living

Yioshino: Well, I'll have you fixed up in no time but the next time you go up against Noctis, don't.

It took an hour to get everyone healed.

Yoshino: Now shoo! I have other work
-everyone leaves-

Diasuke: You know, if you would of let me go with them they wouldn't have gotten hurt so bad.

Yoshino: You know the rules, squad 4 members aren't allowed in the world of the living. And plus they still would of lost, with or with out you.

Diasuke: I know that, I felt that guy, Noctis's, spirit pressure. I doubt you could have beaten him. I'm just saying that if I went I could of helped with their injuries.

Yoshino: True but then he would of attacked you and I don't want my nephew getting hurt. Now hurry along their are still people that need our care.

Daisuke: Yes, ma'am.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Sorry it took me so long
sick
Heiwa: Hey Yoshino sorry I'm late I was just scouting the the tow. Damn my arm it never this before.

Byakuya: Its probably doing it because you put a lot of spiritual pressure into that attack. Heiwa: Your probably right. Well at least he lost an arm for now.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-in hales and exhales- okay my turn for a post

-The honorable and peaceful creeps of soul society-

-it was was peaceful to be in the sereti today the sun was high and it shined brightly over squad nine barracks there was a man running around some what rampart he had the insgina of the third seat to the first squad- "HEY HAS ANYONE SEEN Urufu ?" some of the members in the nineth squad barrack popped up they seemed to be relaxing one guy pointed to the captains mansion "yeah he said he was going to pay a visit to the Captain this morining why ?" the man sighed "Arrancar worse Espada the Captain commander her self told me to get Captain Koga and Urufu to her office A.S.A.P

-----else where------

-the barracks of the fifth sqaud barracks seemed slightly more chaotic men coming and going as they pleased while Captain Kiroku stood around in his house starting out the window finally a man bursted out-

??: Captain stop staring out the window like that it's so...creepy

-the man could only laugh but than turned to his guest- "And how can I help you today Jinaba ?" the man laughed-

-Jinaba seemed unamused but was aware of the situation- "the captain commander has re-quested our presence and your....Laughing like it's not a big deal your so...werid Captain Kiroku."

-Kiroku chuckled- "and your useually quite and not talktive why the change ?"

-Jinaba put his palm on his face- "because the CAPTAIN-COMMANDER wants us in her office"

-Kiroku shrugged- "than let's take a walk before we head there hmm ? It's such a nice day out i'd hate to ruin it with work." -a some what creepy but yet friendly smile creeped up to Kiroku's lips-

-the two walked off- "oh try not to cause trouble i'll be taking my leave with Jinaba now, Nemu your in charge till I get back." -the man nodded, Jinaba now seemed socially out of place trailing behind his captain like a lost puppy-

------7th squad barracks------

-it was now nearly mid-morining as Shin the seventh squad captain sat on a blanket in his back yard slurping down bottles of sake while his Luetant watched in embrassment the Shin turned toward his Luetant and spoke in a drunken slur- "c'c'monnnn mmminkee it'sss rrrreaallyyy goood" shin hiccuped

-Minke sighed heavily as he stood garud- "to think your really my captain I some how doubt you can do anything in a fight. Man your such an eye sore"

-Shine laughed slurping back more sake- "ddiddddnnn'tt weee have tooo g seee that cccrazzy oooolldd ssshhheee wwwwitchhhh?"

-Minke's eye's widend- "CRAP ! our meeting with the CAPTAIN- COMMANDER OH MAN SHE'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD NO WAIT SHE'LL HAVE MINE I LET YOU DRINK !!!!" -Shin was now crawling around on his belly- "HEY GUYS LOOOK, IIIIIIIIMMMM AA WWWWOOOORRRMMMM!" Minke hit his captain on the head and drug him inside and started to dunk his head in pales of cold and warm water-

-finally shin jumped up and some what screamed- "OKAY!, I'm sober !, I think" -he was a bit wabbly but fine he wiggled his head and grabbed his rice hat- "Minke let's go"

-Minke nodded- "ineed I wonder what she wants."

-shin shurgged- "hell if I know" -he walked his hat tipped over his eyes to hide them slightly and smile on his face ----

-----Captain Commanders office-

-Nikona seemed impaient- "there all late figures I called in the hippie, the feak and the Drunk for a meeting such useless Captains !, sheesh" -she sighed as she looked out the window- "but they are Captains nun the less why couldn't they be more like Byakuya at least he's on time, Koga was proabily preching, Kiroku was...being himself and Shin was proabily drinking."

--just as she finished speaking her third walked in- "I present to you, Captains Shin Menkobu, Koga Mangetsu and Kiroku Sakki, Captains of squads 9, 5 and 7" -she nodded- "let them in"

-all three entered shin had the tip of his hat grasped over his face a smile on his face- "Good morining Head captain how are you on this fine morining hmm ?"

-Koga snorted- "Please flattery will get you no where Shin, Commander what's this about A urgent matter concering espada ?"

-Kiroku also had a smile but it was also rather frightening- " oh my sounds like I'll finally have the perfect play mate now hmm"

-Nikona smiled- "our other Captains are too busy and we have three that were just Injured are your Luetants Present as hell" -the three captains said at the same time- "Yes Captain" -she smiled- "good because the three of you are going to Huceo Mundo" -Koga's eyes turned to that of surprise-

-Koga looked up- "But Captain Ufuru is not fit to enter Huceo Mundo yet he's still Young and needs to be trained properly before he goes there."

-Shin gave a Wide grin- "excellent this is the kind of excitment that Minke wants I can't wait to see where this leads us."

-Kiroku gave a smile- " oh my quite the game indeed my dear Captain, when do we Depart ? if I may ask ? hmm ?"

-Nikona smiled- "Immdidately what you are doing is gathering information if you run into Arrancar or Espada KILL them do I make my self Clear ? As for you Koga I think Urufu is perfectly capable of handling his own, I have prepared a Gargantua tell your lieutenants to enter"

-kiroku was the first to speak- "oh Jinaba please enter the room" he entered and it looked like he hid behind his captain he was nervous to be going to Hueco Mundo

-Koga was next- "Urufu Enter the room we are departing toward Hueco Mundo. if anything. Stand in our way of Justice we shall crush it for the name soul soceity"

-Urufu entered smiling- "Yes Captain"

-Shin sighed- "I was hoping to laze around today Minke Let's get going I don't want this to take all day and night"

-Minke snorted- "shut up you old Geezer now let's go"

-all six of them smiled and lept into the Gargunta and entered Hueco Mundo-

-Kiroku smiled- 'oh my this is quite a gross sight stay close to me Jinaba"

-Shin grabbed his rice farmers hat- "well so far we have no welcoming party"

-Minke sighed- "can you even fight ?"

-Koga sighed- "let's get moving toward Las nochas while we haven't been spotted the hollows are to be more up beat with the Espada back"

-Urufu smirked- "than we'll just slaughter them"

Hope you enjoyed it sorry if the Dialouge is confusing :P but let's see where this takes us ;)

Wolfmaster you do know that Urfu is my guy right.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
-Yoshino smiles-: Hello Heiwa. I'm guessing you went after Noctis too, right?
-she put her hand over Heiwa's injured arm and her hand glowed green, after a few minutes he was healed-

Yoshino: You guys need to be more careful.