Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!
save

Bleach RP 3369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 3369

over a year ago supersilver108 said…
im 2 close of aizen i want 2 c him but im a intruder...i need 2 b careful
im 2 close of aizen i want 2 c him but im a intruder...i need 2 b careful
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
"Yes sir!"She says brightly.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
"Lini, we can not have a practice match right now." Yumiko said in her most commanding voice, "That arrancar. It's back. Come on. This way."
Yumiko followed the trail, and she had a bad feeling that things were going to get.... confusing.
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
Lini frowns."Fine then.later okay?"she looks hopefully.
last edited over a year ago
Lini frowns."Fine then.later okay?"she looks hopefully.
over a year ago The3rdL said…
"And just what do you plan to do Captain Mizuni" said Captain Shizuka as he appeared along with his newly appointed Vice-Captain.
"This is not an opponent you can take lightly, you will only be endangering yourself and commrade"
Lini turns around and sees Kiari.Her face lights up then she sees her captain,and her smile drops."I can take care of myself"
Kiari smiles at Lini."Lini,please don't do anything harsh,I know how scary you can be."
Kiari smiles at Lini."Lini,please don't do anything harsh,I know how scary you can be."
Lini crosses her arms and cocks her head to the side."What is that suppose to mean?"
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
"he is such a as....i cant belive he would just do that to me etc" she kept on rambleing on to herself, not even caring who heard her as people gave her odd looks. "Thats it i don't care, i am freaking mad and the next shimigami i see is dead meat!!!!" she looked around. "well now that i think about it why just any shinigame why not a captain.....why not captain yumiko" and then she drifted off into the shadows. "i hope her lieutenant doesn't get in my way, because i cant promise she will be alive at the end of are little fight haha".
"he is such a as....i cant belive he would just do that to me etc" she kept on rambleing on
Lini senses the werid reiatsu again and pulls out her sword.She looks around meanly.
Lini senses the werid reiatsu again and pulls out her sword.She looks around meanly.
who was that girl is 2 familiar i cant remember... her reiatsu was 2 strong
who was that girl is 2 familiar i cant remember... her reiatsu was 2 strong
walks out of the behind the building wall. "...hello lini..." she said in a slow voice. "Dont you know when there is a wierd reiatsu as strong as mine.....you should always be with a captain?" she said coldly with more force turning her full gaze on the little girl.
walks out of the behind the building wall. "...hello lini..." she said in a slow voice. &qu
Lini stands up straight."Bring it on werido!"
Lini stands up straight."Bring it on werido!"
Kiari hides behind a tree as she sees a red hair guy staring at the fight.Who?,she thought.Shes looks actually serious.
Kiari hides behind a tree as she sees a red hair guy staring at the fight.Who?,she thought.Shes looks
kenshin:ah i want to get out of here damn they found me
gin:oh wat do we have here
kenshin:damn who are you?
gin:this is the x-captain of the 3rd division i thought u was dead
kenshin:ah wat r u talking about
gin:hahahaah
kenshin:ah i want to get out of here damn they found me
<br />
gin:oh wat do we have here
<br />
kens
gin:good bye ill send u with aizen
kenshin:try it
gin:it would be my pleasure
"HAHAHAHA you have no idea who you are talking to! May i remind you i am a former captain way above your level." she was toying with her now. "Hmp listen kid tell me where your captain is and i will consider spareing your life!" with that she let out a little bit of her reiatsu enough for a captain to notice, she focused a little bit of the pressure on the girl so that she could show her that she was indeed serious.
"HAHAHAHA you have no idea who you are talking to! May i remind you i am a former captain way ab
Kiari goes to the 2 men agruing,hiding behind the nearest object."Whats happeining?"She murmmed.
kenshin(mind):i need 2 get out of here if they catch me im dead.
kenshin use his shunpo and try to get out, gin behind follow him
kenshin:im outside is better 4 me fight here
"No thanks!"Lini smirks."Ill give you a battle you won't soon 4get!"
(Hey rusty,srry but I have 2 get off!my dads nagging! Wat time r u getting on 2morrow so we can contiune?)
"No thanks!"Lini smirks."Ill give you a battle you won't soon 4get!"
<br />
(Hey
gin:i have a better idea u r considered a traitor in soul society ill send u there but is better i kill u myself
kenshin:where? what the hell r u talking about
gin:u lost your memories u dont understand
gin:its nothing u want 2 know now good bye
kenshin:wat the hell... if u want a fight bring it
Whats going on? she thought.(Got to go and lini(Violetshingami)Messaged me saying shes leaving to so night!)
so we stop now?

{10 central time}