Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!

Bleach RP 3369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3369

over a year ago supersilver108 said…
u know me wat happened 2 me
(rusty u r the 100 reply!)
i remember my name because it was wrote in my clothes
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
"Captain of the 3rd division, the cold blooded mass murder." she had a mocking baby tone. "would you like me to tell you how you obtained that position of power or what happened to your loved one?" "you might be wondering how i know all this? I was the 2nd division captain at the time and the leader of the kido corps!"
last edited over a year ago
that strange that sounds familiar but i only know hueco mundo this is my home
"well i guess i will just tell you. You killed youR captain to say it bluntly and you killed him for power and weither you admit it or not you were building up bloodlust" she thought over something she should reveal or not. "I was commander over the vasto lordes at the time, i sent one of them on a misson to kill your 'wife' and with that she died, you tried to kill the vasto lorde that did it but you failed......then you went off and killed a bunch of people and forgot your past......STORY TIMES OVER KIDS!" she thought again. "O yea i order a couple of the vasto lordes to easier yer memory......i didnt think it seemed far to life with so much regret....even i feel a little bit bad about things..sometimes..."
i dont know but i dont care now why kuro ken is that ur name yes i remember ur name
im a terrible person i think i received my lesson but
i want to talk with Aizen-sama i want 2 help him
"comeing back to you i see?" smirking just as she always did. "NOW LETS SEE IF YOU REMEBER WHY I WAS LEADER OF THE KIDO CORPS!" with that she used her lighting quick speed to end up behind him. She was just about to kick him in the back of the head. Then suddenly stopped "you want to join aizen?" she said shocked.
i remember aizen-sama and u
i remember aizen-sama and u
im a murder im good in that aspect
"So you want to join Aizen? are you for sure?"
"So you want to join Aizen? are you for sure?"
I told u im a murder and like to have fun
Kaoru forgive me kenshin says in his mind
"hmp well then....." she looked back over to lini. "Your first test of loyalty will to be to fight that lieutenant over there" she saw the captain flinched at this sentence. "while i take care of the captain......" and with that everything went black and white besides her and the captain "TIME SKIP!" she paused for a second closeing her eyes "captain do you mind if we care this else were i wouldn't want anymore captains getting in are way......make your decision fast i can only stop time for mere minutes"

{were going to have to pause here and at least wait for voilet or annvie to get on}
but i decided everybody in my family is dead i dont have to protect somebody else
over a year ago annvie9 said…
smile
{Ah ha! I eez back! =D
Poor violet and L, they're gonna have to read all our posts XD}

"The captains can take care of themselves, they're not that dim-witted, as you might think." Yumiko narrowed her eyes.
"Hibana, Samazamahi." She said cooly.
Her zanpakuto burst into flames. No, it was flames. Red flames that moved easily this way and that. They thinned when they got longer, and got thicker when condensed.

{This piccy is cool, even though it lacks Yumiko's shortness, smallness, hairsytles, and flames. xP}
{Ah ha! I eez back! =D
Poor violet and L, they're gonna have to read all our posts XD}

"The capta
"okay then lets get down to bussiness" things started to go back to the orginal colors. "hi dansu...." Her sword bursts into flames as well. "It looks as though are shikai are very alike, the only difference is that my flames are black while yours are white, kinda like evil and good huh?" she thought to herself, 'we look alike in many ways as well'. With a flash of speed she swang her sword straight at her. "NOW LETS BEGIN"

{the only difference in this picture is that my swords flames are black}
"okay then lets get down to bussiness" things started to go back to the orginal colors. "hi dansu....
over a year ago The3rdL said…
"Kiari lets go and assist your dark-hairesd friend, she cant fight these opponents on her own....lets hope our new Captain can handle herself"

"Kiari lets go and assist your dark-hairesd friend, she cant fight these opponents on her own....lets
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
"Yes captain!"She followed him looking at the red hair man more clearly now.She stopped as she figured out he looked very familar.
(God! You guys post waay too much!!)
"Yes captain!"She followed him looking at the red hair man more clearly now.She stopped as she figure
over a year ago annvie9 said…
{lol rose xD}
Yumiko shun po-ed to her right, easily dodging that attack, at the same time, she swung Samazamahi in a whip-like form towards Kuro Ken, doing Hado 54: Haien (Abolishing Flames).

{Just skip to 2:00 in the vid to see Hado 54.)
kuro ken jumped back and swang her sword createing a giant wave of fire to counter attack her kido spell. With lighting quick speed she ended up in front of her and swiftly kicked her.

{The kick is like the one in 2:20}
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
Lini was upset.She wanted to fight the red haired chick,not this overgrown barbarrian!But apperently no one wanted to fight HER! Lini clenched her sword as she looked at the fight going on between her captain and the red hair girl,slowing finding herself moving in.
(WHAAAAA ! 1st.Wats up with all the post?!? 2nd.No One wants to fight me!!! I wanted to fight rusty!!!!!!!!WHAAAAAAAA!)
Lini was upset.She wanted to fight the red haired chick,not this overgrown barbarrian!But apperently
{well there is a plan me and annvie have but for that plan to work out we have to fight each, i think you guys will think its pretty cool and yes i know i am not posting anything right now i kinda have to wait to for annvie to post again}
crying
(oh.....*sad*y din't i have a plan??????? with some1?????)
(oh.....*sad*y din't i have a plan??????? with some1?????)
ken-san wat i should to do just say it. huh? that girl why is looking at me
ken-san wat i should to do just say it. huh? that girl why is looking at me
kaouru bye my love
kaouru bye my love
Lini stared at the man.
this girl is looking me again why i dont understand
it looks like she is not a captain, like a vice captain
this girl is looking me again why i dont understand
it looks like she is not a captain, like a vice
"What do you want?"Lini asked rudely.
i want 2 know who r u
"All you need to know it that I can hurt you bad know but if you hurt that little girl over there-"She points behind her to Kiari standing shyly next to her captain."-Ill KILL you!"
"All you need to know it that I can hurt you bad know but if you hurt that little girl over there-"Sh
i dont have time to play with u, only of i can do is RUN!!
i dont have time to play with u, only of i can do is RUN!!
"You don't have time to run cause Im attacking NOW!!!!"She syas taking out her sword.
(Its funny cause mine,annives and rusty all have fire swords!)
"You don't have time to run cause Im attacking NOW!!!!"She syas taking out her sword.
(Its funny cau
im sorry but im injured and im not stupid
im sorry but im injured and im not stupid
i dont have choice ah maybe i can play with u but stay away ur subordinates i want a funny battle
i dont have choice ah maybe i can play with u but stay away ur subordinates i want a funny battle
"Are you going to fight me or not?"She charges towards him.
prepare urself im coming
prepare urself im coming
Kiari eyes widened as she shupoed.She grabbed Lini."Stop!He's ingured!Its not fair!"
Linis eyes widen as she pulled back."Kiari!?"
(wat ru talking bout supersilver?Is that a thought or a real comment?"
Kiari nods."Yes.I feel that way too!"
but stay away bye i have to go, remember that im ur enemy
but stay away bye i have to go, remember that im ur enemy
damn i have 2 return 2 menos forest if i turn into battousai terrible things happen
Kiari looks broken.
Lini looks at Kiari and then glares at the red hair man."What did I tell you a little while ago?"Pulling out her sword again.
that was 2 close damn im tired i cant...run i think this is my fault for coming
that was 2 close damn im tired i cant...run i think this is my fault for coming
"Come on! Ill kill you!"
"Come on! Ill kill you!"
if battousai comes out i can hurt innocent people damn
...hmm ill cut ur neck
...hmm ill cut ur neck
"what?Ill kill you before that ever happens."Lini looks behind her at Kiari and moves so the man can't get to her.
hmm...come on use ur bankai u cant defeat me with that strenght
hmm...come on use ur bankai u cant defeat me with that strenght