Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!

Bleach RP 3369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 3369

over a year ago rusty746454 said…
aizen pov
"Well there is a bathroom at the end of ever hall. Mainly because haveing all that Tea has given me a bit of a bladder probable" he said as if it was a everyday fact. {If you really think about it though you would have a bladder probable lol} "My room is located at the top of las noches while Gin's, Kuro's, and tousen's are just below. Your room is on the 4 flour because the espada are above you. So if you wished to go there now you would turn left and then right go up the stairs then turn right again and bang you would come to a door with the number 1 on it for starks fraccion." He got down and looked behind him no seeing Kuro. "where did she go" he said to himself.

{micheal jackson died 0_0}
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sarah16 said…
(you know kira izuru right? Well his name is so funny cause Kira as in Death Note, Izuzu as in a car and Wasabi as in the thing that you eat with Sushi)
"WOW i got out there alive" she looked down at her bodied acting like she was looking for injuries. "I feel bad for leaveing suki tho." she chuckled a bit.
over a year ago sarah16 said…
"I bet you would know but I don't think I needed to know that you had a bladder problem and I'll try to remember those directions but you still didn't tell me how you became so powerful, witch is the main thing. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Suki added.
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
Lini looked back at the door.She left Kuro then."I'll be right back."She went into the room."Aizen....sir..."She said knowing she might get what she wants if she asks polietly."Where is my room at?"
(is that new guy on now?)
Lini looked back at the door.She left Kuro then."I'll be right back."She went into the room."Aizen...
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
"i finally arrived...after 7hours but i arrived"
kenshin fell down in the ground
over a year ago The3rdL said…
Shizuka closed his eyes and sighed
"First of all it is Captain Shizuka,Second who are you, Third what is this news about Kiari."
aizen pov
"hmmmmmm......Well i will tell you this emtions are weakness that i dont have. Thats why i am so powerful, plus i have a goal that i will stop at nothing to achive." he called in some numero's to clean the seat.
"You can leave suki" he said waveing a hand.
"I am sorry for the lack of information but i would rather not tell you my secrets" he smirked
Lini stood next to the door waiting for Aizens answer.
aizen pov
"you know where your room is at, now both of you leave..." he said in a stern bone chilling voice
"No i don't.Thats why I asked you dude!"Lini said,getting a bit angry.
over a year ago aizen said…
'man this guy is really pissing me off, i can understand why kiari thought he hated her. I better play nice though.'

"Captain shizuka i think you need to talk to Kiari, she said you hated her and i think she is going to do something really bad. I dont normally stick my noise in other peoples bussiness but it seems rather important that you talk to her." she hated calling him captain. Each and ever time she said it, it felt like a nail going into her side.
kenshin:"whos that red hair girl" he said tired
"Aizen??Tell me now please!"Lini said angrily.
"well DUDE all you got to do is stay on the same level go down the hall way till the end, turn right, then lift, go up one case of stairs then turn right again, lastly turn left and there should be a room with the number 0 on it since you have not been placed yet. Do you got that DUDE" Aizen said 'man i getting tired of these childish games.' he walked off not even careing what she said after that.
Lini watched him walk off."THANK YOU!!!!"She screamed.She wakled out the door and started laughing like crazy."Kuro!I think I finally pushed Aizen off the edge!"
"high-five!" she jumped up in the air.
"but hey your lucky, your not the one who has to hear about it in the meetings." she grumbled. She looked outside from a window.
"i think its late? but i guess you cant really till." she watched a hollow eating another hollow.
"thats cruel....but thats life" she spaced out for a few minutes.
"ah those girls r coming here damn wat i can do"
Lini slapped her hand."Lini leaned on her."Sorry Kuro,and i think it is late."She watched the hollows,then she turned to Kuro."Are you okay kuro?"She waved her hand in front of Kuro's face.
Shizuka turned and looked up at the crescent moon

"I have done all I can to help Kiari, she is not some little girl despite her appearance, she is a full-fledged shiniigami who can make her own choices...She choose this life now she has to live it."
Shizuka turned and looked up at the crescent moon

"I have done all I can to help Kiari, she is not
"those girls have swords" he said
"those girls have swords" he said
"oooo sorry yes i am fine" she sat up a little. "i better head to bed you should to." she waved as she walked. "see yea lini"
"Bye bye!"Lini waved then she walked down the hallway.She walked then she saw a red head."Kenshin?"She walked closer.
"damn they r getting close"
"i guess so" she looked up at the moon as well. "but i am afaird if you dont you will lose her." she noticed her ever present smile had vanished and was quick to replace it. She looked over to him "well I guess i shouldnt question your actions Captain." she didnt even borther to put his name after captain. She started to walk away and waved "bye and i left a little present for you in your captains office" she remebered the paperwork.
"ahahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa who r u"
over a year ago annvie9 said…
OoC: Since I'm bored, and Yumiko is sleeping, do you think that I could play Mikori for awhile? Or will that get too confusing?
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
(go ahead just put that ur playing her.and i like ur character!!!)
{just put 'pov mikori' and we will know}

'The world is a cruel place' she thought looking out the window in her room. 'but i guess if it wasnt there would be no joy either. Because if people had no bad moments there would be nothing to compare happiness to. So you would never truely know what happiness is. I wonder......do i know what happiness is.' She layed there looking up to the moon. 'I suppose only the truely blessed do.'

{this is from a quote i read years ago 4 i think. I just now remebered it and put it in other words to fit the RP}
Kiari ran in front of Nakai laughing."Its so pretty tonight.Dont you think?"
"oh...how u know my name"
"My name is Lini.Im a friend of your little sister.Why are you behind there?"She asked.
"my sister...i was thinking that u will kill me"
Kiari stopped and looked at the moon."It's so pretty tonight.I love the moon."Kiari smiled at herself.
"Why would I kill you?"Lini asked."ait..do you have a place to stay tonight?"
"i dunno...maybe why...do u"
Shizuka shunpo-ed in front of the 2nd Squad Lieutenant blocking her path
"I still didnt get your name Lieutenant."
"Yes."Lini said."Do you need a place to stay the night?I would hate for Kiari's only brother to freeze out here or somethin."
(anybody on except fo r me,rose and L and silver?)
{me and rusty but were takeing turns.....okay more like rusty's hogging the compter.}
"at least u have 2 beds right? or i think that i must 2 sleep in the floor"
over a year ago Hijara said…
Nakai:Yes the moon is pretty tonight.
Nakai:Yes the moon is pretty tonight.
she barely bumped into him knocking her back a little bit off her feet"ummm uhhhh lieutenant Hani Kaze" She said slightly amazed at how fast he was. 'ahhhh and i was almost out of here.' She held out her hand. "It was nice to meet you captain." still not putting his name in there.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
*Mikori*
It was night time. Mikori liked night time strolls, but there was no one to stroll with, again. She had not heard of any news from Soul Society for over 100 years. Now, she felt it was time to get some news from the local shinigami. So she focused on his reiatsu and found him.
"You there." she called out to him.
"Huh?" he turned around, half stunned.
"Anything... major happen in the last hundred years?" she asked
"Well, Aizen... he betrayed Soul Society and wants to kill the King. And he has a ton of arrancar under him."
"What? Tell me details."
The shinigami told her as much as he knew, being influenced by her.
"I know!"She turned around and smiled at Nakai."Come on!I think theres a garden ahead!"
over a year ago Hijara said…
Nakai:Hey.slow down!'i can just use flash step'
Shizuka shook her hand
"Thank you for your concern Hani"

Then he headed for his office, he was sure the paperwork had piled up during his time away
lini-sama wats wrong?
'what a odd man' she thought. 'i am going to have to keep an eye on him, i dont want him finding out my true intentions of killing my captain, but that will not happen for years." she looked up at the moon. 'hey maybe she will die on her own, thats always a hope full thought.' she mused to herself.
"nothing.Just come with me."Lini said wlking away.