Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!

Bleach RP 3369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 3369

over a year ago sarah16 said…
Suki knew Kiari was kidnaped by the new guy, Naikai. But it turns out he left. Kiari was that girl with orange hair, right? Suki thought to herself.
over a year ago aizen said…
"Yes Yumiko-sama" Hani shunpo-ed over to Grimmjow sneaking behind him. Useing her skills she had learned in the Onmitsukidō. She grabbed kiari from the blue haired man "Sorry but i have to take her."

{can you please delete your comment i messed up again and i dont want my sister getting mad at me again.....she is scary 0_0}
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
(kk!)
Kiari gasped."Who are you?"Then looked behind her."Onii-chan Hani!"
(do u guys want me 2 call lini or violet?)
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
{sure my sister can be on to if you need her}
(k,vis on just waitin for someone to post something thats related to her!um...whos talking to me Kuro or Hani?)
She shunpo-ed to the garganta. "How did you get here kiari-chan?" Hani said with a smile.

{sorry, i cant wait till we dont have to share a compter anymore. I get my own in 2 weeks on my B-day....thank god!}
(lol...its okay!)
"Um...I was Kidnapped Hani-oniichan."Kiari said trying to smile but she was hurtin!
{Yea i cant freaking wait you brat! you never remeber to sign out of my account! ugh.....i swear i am going to kill you one day. O and i am on everyone =]}
(thats sooo mean rusty!Violet is laughing like mad.God..i swear you and her are SO alike its not even funny.Violets laughing even harder now.)
"O i see." She looked to Yumiko who was out numbered 1 to 3. "I hope you will be alright Yumiko-sama" she mumbled.
'but then again your just another person that could get in my way' she thought. 'perphaps its for the best if you do die, i guess i will not help you then' she turned her head again and shunpo-ed even faster.
last edited over a year ago
"Hani?Where are you going????????"Kiari asked.
"Back to Urahara's shop, then we will be going back to the soul society. Your captain must be mighty worried about you, you know?" She said in a stern but soft voice. "Where going to have to leave yumiko-sama behind for now"
"but...but....Yumikos life is at stake!And you want me to leave her?"Kiari said worried.
"Dont worry she was a Captain you know, and i bet she wont let a two espada and 1 girl get her worried." she chuckled a bit knowing how much of a lie that was.
"but as captian Soifon said 'If you see your allies losing, that's your chance. Don't step between them. Take the enemy down from behind. And if the enemy is so strong you can't even do that, then just watch your ally be killed. That's what it means to be Onmitsukidō.' You see the enemy is to strong for me to be even compared to, so if me makeing it out means she has to die? well i am used to that in the onmitsukido. Its normal"
"But..I dont live by those rules.I live by Captains Shizukas rules."Kiari told her tears in her eyes.
"I am sorry" She stopped. "but that is the way i was trained and its kept me alive all these years." she looked back to yumiko. "We can only hope for the best"
"Please be careful Yumiko."Kiari said,put her hand to her head,he chest,her left side then her right side."To the father,the son,and the holy spirit I pray for your safety Yumiko.Amen."She looked at Hani."Wait...What If captain Shizuka doesn't want me there?"
'awwww so you are religious' Hani thought. She put her hand on her shoulder. "I am sure she'll be fine and as for you captain......i have a good talent for judgeing peoples character and intentions. He will accept you back although i dont think he likes this whole Lini thing but he thinks you are a shinigami and should be able to take care of your own problems and make your own choice" She had a grin on her face. "He's a great man"
Kiari looked up."Thank you for that Hani-oniichan."Kiari smiled at her."So do we just go...wait...can we just leave this place?"
"O shot" She looked around confused although she knew tha she had time she just wanted to make it seemed like she had lost tract of time. "The garganta will close pretty soon" She grabbed Kiari again and shunpo-ed faster than even most Captains could. "We will outta here in no time"
over a year ago annvie9 said…
Yumiko quickly slashed at Yammy's arm, easily cutting through his Hierro. Yammy's right arm was now cut off, causing him to yell out in pain, attracting attention.
"Hani-san, Kiari-san... If I don't come back in a day, tell everyone I'm dead." Yumiko said, not looking at them.
"Dang you (You can tell he said something worse than dang xD)! I already had an arm cut off, I don't need it again!" Yammy said as he fired a Bala at her. Yumiko shunpo-ed to the left, to be caught by Grimmjow.
"Well, now the Kuro and Aizen will be mad at me. All because of you!" Grimmjow said, aiming a punch at her. Yumiko moved her head and dodged it.

Yammy now readied a cero, but before he coulf fire it, Yumiko shunpoed on his shoulder, and swung her zanpakuto at his head, only to find that it was harder thann she thought.
I can't win without going all out, she thought.
"Okay Hani-oniichan.BYE YUMIKO!!BE SAFE!"She felt herself being dragged bby Hanis shpoing.They went past Linis room."Bye Lini!You Are Still my BFF!!!!"She called.
"Yumiko be safe" she said in a bit of a odd tone. With in minutes they were through the garganta.
"Hello urahara-sama" she said to the blonde hairded man.
"Stop calling me that just call me kisuke alright, and where is red head?" he asked a carefree tone.
"I am afraid i dont think she will be comeing back" she said a bit saddened.
"I have to report to the soul society kis....kisu....kisuke." She took out a hell butterfly that she had in her pocket.
"Okay i will be see you then" the blonde man said walking away
"Good bye kis....kisuke"
Being quick to the point, Yumiko said softly, "Bankai."
Her zanpakuto became white fire, and enlarged to become a very large white fire lion.
Yumiko heard one of the Espada chuckle and say, "Well, you're rather rash."

OoC: Be right back, gotta switch computers.
"Good bye Mr.Kisuke!!!Thank you!!!!!"Kiari called after him.
"Suki suddenly felt a harsh reiatsu and almost fell to her knees but didn't it was pretty strong and far.
"Sorry Kiari" they were in division 3 barracks. "but i think your should go tell your captain you are back. I will report to him what happened later but for the moment i must report to Captain Soifon." She held out her hand for a shake "It was nice to get to know you even under these circumstances"

{hey guys i got to go}
(kk!)
Kiari shook her hand."ThankYou Hani-onnichan!For everything.I hope Yumiko makes it o ut alive.But I got to go!Byebye!"Kiari turned around and ran off waving to her.She went into the barracks in search of her captain.
"Kemono no Honoo," Yumiko narrowed her eyes. Time seemed to pause for 2 seconds. Suddenly, the lion attacked Yammy with super fast speed, like shunpo, almost. Yammy held out his arm in a defensive position, but that barely did anything, becauses then the lion swiped its claws, and his arm caught fire.
At first, he didn't feel a thing, but then his arm began to feel weaker, because his spirit energy was being sapped with every flame, every second. Grimmjow stopped attacking just watched, waiting for one of them to die.
"Dang you! This is what you get!" Yammy began a cero with his hand, but it faltered and went out, for his hand wasn't as strong. Mentally, Yumiko commanded Kemono no Honoo to behead Yammy, and her bankai did just what she told it to. Yammy was dead quickly.

"The fat @ss is dead already? Well, you must be good, so I guess I gotta fight ya." Nnoitra said, using his Sonido to end up behind her. Nnoitra had been watching the fight from afar.
"Hey hey, I'm gonna fight her first!" Grimmjow said, irratated. Nnoitra ignored him, and sent his weirdly shaped sword thing at Yumiko.
"Kemono no Honoo," Yumiko narrowed her eyes. Time seemed to pause for 2 seconds. Suddenly, the lion a
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
"bye."Lini aid to Kiari then she sensed Yumiko.She sat up.What is she doing here?Then she sensed all the espadas around her.Then Yammy died."Yumiko!"Lini jumped off the bed and shupoed behind a wall where she could still see the fight.
Nnoitra and Grimmjow fought her together, sometimes hitting each other if they got in the way. Yumiko had already got her vizard mask out, which resembled a lion, so she had no more tricks up her sleeve.
So far, only 15 minutes had passed, and Yumiko was already cut deeply in the waist, and there was a bunch of bruises and cuts where she had never experienced before. But then, Nnoitra had 3 arms rendered useless (he went into his resurrecion), and had a leg on fire. Grimmjow had his hair on fire (quite comical), his left arm was gone again, thanks to the same kido spell that Tosen used against him, and he had a bruise on his stomach, where Nnoitra had punched him for getting in the way.
"Hado 63: Raikoho!" Yumiko said. It got both of them, but it didn't do as much damage as it was supposed to, thanks to their Hierro. Kido gave them the idea to use ceros.
I have to see what's going on Suki thought. She went as fara as she could but still seeing it.
crying
Nnoitra and Grimmjow both smirked, but their smirks looked completely different.
Then, they started their ceros.
Yumiko's eyes widened at this. She couldn't make it out alive anymore. All her confidence was sapped. So she did the only thing she could do, and have a resistance against those ceros.
She made her own cero, like Shinji taught her. It was not quite as strong, but it was the best she could do. She started smiling, because she had always been taught to die smiling.
When the two Espada were about to fire their cero, she said, "Kuron (Explosion)."
After that, she fired her cero.
The ceros both beat the explosion and her cero, not quite easily, but they still did.
As Yumiko saw those ceros going toward her, her last thought was, Life has been good.

Mikori's point of view. Now, and forever.
Mikori was curious what all the big reiatsu was doing, so she went over and discovered the little red-haired girl that she saw yesterday night was fighting two strong arrancar. Then, she saw her death. Mikori pitied her for not being strong enough, but she moved on, focusing on Aizen's reiatsu, trying to find him.
Nnoitra and Grimmjow both smirked, but their smirks looked completely different.
Then, they started
over a year ago The3rdL said…
{IM BACK!!!}

Shizuka sat at his desk, he placed the letter with the seal in a draw and closed it, he then walked over to his chess set he removed two pawns from the black side and rook from the white side and added a pawn to the white side.

Shizuka looked out the window with a concerned expression, he felt many reiatus's disappearing one by one, but then he felt a familiar one appear...Kiari had finally been returned.
OoC: Yay! You're finally back! ^-^ You had a lot to read xD

Mikori soon saw saw a white-haired girl sitting on short pillar.
"You! Where is Aizen? Take me to him, now." Mikori said, getting ready if there was a need to attack.
OoC: Yay! You're finally back! ^-^ You had a lot to read xD

Mikori soon saw saw a white-haired gir
Suki turned her head to see Mikori a tall determained woman. "I'll take you there but I might make a wrong turn and lead you into trouble." Suki said. So with that she showed her the way to the room and said,"Keep on going strait and never turn, you'll see Aizen."
Kiari wandered down the hall."Captain?Captain Shizuka?"She went into his office."There you are!Hello Captain Shizuka!!"She ran into the room smiling.
Linis eyes widended."Yumiko just died."SHe turned around."Yumikos dead."Her head was in her hands till she felt sukis and another persons reiatsu.Tey were getting farther away.She got up and shupoed over to them."Suki..."She said,tears forming in her eyes.Then saw this lady behind her."Who are you?"
Kuro froze in the middle of the hallway "Yumiko's dead...." It was more of a state of shock. She never expected Yumiko to die so quickly, "I was right things are changeing." She suddenly felt a new reiatsu. "I have had enough with being nosey i think i will sit this one out"
Lini notcied they werent going to answer so she went back to the hallway and saw Kuro."Hey..."
Hani walked into Soifon's office
"Captain Soifon i have written you a report of what happened" Hani handed a file to Soifon. Soifon looked through it
"As usual great details, i see that you strongly think she didnt make it? Does this mean that you left her there out numbered" Soifon stated emtionless.
"Yes Captain Soifon i figured that there was no way for us to win. So i let my ally die so i could complete the task at hand" Hani smiled the whole time.
"I see you are dismissed" Soifon waved her hand
"thank you Captain Soifon" Hani bowed slightly
"Whats wrong with you?" Kuro said pokeing Lini on the forehead. "Kiari is fine, so what wrong with you?"
over a year ago The3rdL said…
Shizuka took his gaze from the window noticing Kiari
"Welcome back Kiari" he said, "We have much to discuss but first we have company to attend to and a job to do"

He then picked up his swords placing them in his sash and headed towards the door
{did anyone even notice we hit 2000? lol i guess were all just getting so caught up in it we havent even been noticeing the number of comments}
Hani walked around the division 2 barracks as she usually did in her free time, day dreaming about different things. She found her favorite piece of railing to sit on.
"The soul society has changed so much. I wouldnt doubt in ten years if all the captains wont be replaced." She looked down to a few shinigami practiceing, probable what soifon would be yelling at her to do in the first place instead of sitting there.
"Yumikos dead."Lini whipered.
(G2G!)
"Everyone dies Lini" she said putting her hand on her shoulder. "It just matters what you do before you die. Yumiko loved the soul society and in some way died protecting it, think of it that way. I hope you dont mind but at the moment i need to be alone, i need to think some things through" kuro removed her hand from lini's shoulder and put her hands in her pockets. "I be seeing you around" she pulled on out and gave a wave as she walked away.
"Okay."Lini shupoed off to her room.She thought about what Kuro said."Everyone dies...."She started to remember her past.
"um...Okay Captain!"Kiari was going to head out the door but then stopped."Captain Shizuka?"She said looking back.