Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!

Bleach RP 3369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 3369

over a year ago rusty746454 said…
"i guess you right but you will slow me down" Kuro chuckled at lini. "Besides if its a fight they want its a fight they'll get." Kuro made a tough angry face.
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
"What ever!"lini rolled her eyes and laughed."And dont worry about me slowing you down,just worry about keeping up!"She ran past Kuro and shupoed off.
"o yea sure Lini well see how is the one trying to keep up" Kuro shunpoed off but just kept at the same speed as lini. "I wonder who it is? there alone and it would be pretty stupid to face me and you at the same time." Kuro looked and saw a clock. "ITS ONLY BEEN 15 MINUTES! seriously time passes so slowly with you....you just so *yawn* boreing...." kuro acted like she was going to sleep.
"Then lets pick up the speed,u spoiled princess!"Lini started to go faster.Every minute she picked up more and more speed to shake Kuro off.
"yea right your arent getting ahead of me, you forget that shunpo is my best skill." Kuro went ahead of lini a few yards. "who is spoiled now?"
"Im nothing close to spoiled."Lini shupoed some more,a couple more yards in front of her."Im here to take your great title!"
"O whatever like thats ever going to happen" all of the sudden kuro stopped. "I...i...i have a title!!!!" she was so happy she always got tired of yoruichi being the only one with a title. She was haveing a bit of a happy moment.
Lini stopped and looked at her."Yeah..You didnt know that?I knew you were WAY faster when I first saw you fight with Yumiko.So yeah."Lini walked to her and stared at her."You are really happy now!"She smiled."I liek seeing your real happiness...not the fake stuff you always past off as happy."
Kuro was a bit giddy. "hey i thought i did a pretty good job with the fakeing part." kuro remebered the woman. "O crap we probable lost a lot of ground on her. Lets go."
"Yeah...not really."Lini said then said,"Yeah..Lets go."And she grabbed Kuros arm and started to run.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
Mikori instantly felt Kuro's reiatsu, and recognized it. It wasn't something that she'd forget. She wasn't too far away, but getting closer.
Mikori didn't shunpo away too much. While she was waiting, Mikori slipped into a bar nearby and grabbed a glass of red wine. She sipped it, leaning against a wall, waiting for them to get to her.
When they did, she spoke before they did.
It wasn't the usual I-don't-care-about-you tone, it was soft and loving. A kind of voice she hadn't used in a century.
Mikori bent down so that she was level with their height (they were quite short), and said, "My, my. I don't suppose you recognize or remember me. Please, look at me, and take a guess at who I am."
last edited over a year ago
Mikori instantly felt Kuro's reiatsu, and recognized it. It wasn't something that she'd forget. She w
Lini rasised a eyebrow."I dont know you at all,so um......"She moved behind Kuro."You might want her."
Lini rasised a eyebrow."I dont know you at all,so um......"She moved behind Kuro."You might want her.
Kuro glared at her. "A creepy old lady who likes to stare..." she crossed her arms around her waist. "Dont worry lini, I dont think she is here to hurt anyone." she noticed the woman looked familer alot like yumiko really. Her hair was really red like hers, kuro's was more dark.
"Um..okay.But I dont like her voice,sounds like she is trying to sweetin us up."Lini said trying to keep calm but was scared.The lady sounded like her mother...before she killed her.
Mikori ignored what Kuro said about her being old and creepy.
She sighed and said, "I knew Sousuke went wrong with you. I shouldn't have let him raise you by himself."
Then she had another sip of wine.
Lini heard what the lady said and started putting pieces together.'Aizen was kuros father.This lady has practially the same colored hair as yumiko.Yumiko and kuro are sisters.thats kuros mom!"Linis knees weakened.'kuro might leave me now!'But her mind was just focused on moms.Her mom died....
over a year ago sarah16 said…
Since the lady left then there was nothing to the show, and there was nothing better to do but decorate her room, or rearrange it. So, Suki left the throne room, or whatever you call it, and went to her room. It took her hours to have it look like what she wanted it to look like. Here's what it look like when she was done.

[it took me a while to do this!]
Since the lady left then there was nothing to the show, and there was nothing better to do but decora
Kuro was wide eyed "Dont talk about my father like that! and why are you acting like your my mother or something!" she backed away from her. "He raised me just fine, although i didnt know he was my dad till here recently.....everything i have choosen i choice myself. I choose to be a part of his organization, i choose to leave the soul society and i am the way i am because i choose it. So dont say one thing about him...." kuro was talking out of pure rage, insulting her father who did she think she was.
Lini went backwards the same time Kuro did.She was still holding on too her back."Do you know her?"She whispered into Kuros ears.She kind of snapped out of her trance but it was still in her mind.
"i have got no idea" she looked at the women. "Probable a drunk" she smirked while she whispered to lini.
Mikori looked at the sunset.
"I know that you chose all those decisions yourself. I'm not one to judge your decisions, but I am judging Aizen's. I just don't think he showed enough compassion towards you. Now you don't know what love and kindness feel like. Then again, love and kindness can be the worst thing you'll ever feel." Mikori thought of how Aizen betrayed her, left her. She turned her head toward her daughter, ignorin whatever the other girl did. "You still didn't figure out? You're slower than I thought you'd be." Mikori said.
"hah..but she seems to know you."Lini whispered back.
"So your my mom?" she still had a glare only it had a slight bit of surprise in it. "He did the best he could, it wasnt like you were there you know? and you right about one thing Love only leads to hurt in the long run. I learned that lesson a long time ago. I dont understand you why now did you show up! what about all those years. I mean i thought my parents were dead and now i figure out that those people werent my parents! you have no right to talk about my fa...father" Kuro felt so weird saying that word.
Lii backed up."Kuro..Im just.....gonna go."She said starting to turn aand pointing in the direction of the garanta.
Kuro grabbed lini by the back of her shirt collar "Your not going anywhere, one i cant just have you going there by yourself, can you imagine what gin would think? plus i want you here so you are staying here"
Lini stumbled a bit but caught herself."but.....your mother,and you and reunion and......"Lini looked at her sadly."You should be happy to have a mother and a father.Even if they lied to you.You know what I would do to have my mother and father around?"
Lini stumbled a bit but caught herself."but.....your mother,and you  and reunion and......"Lini looke
That one sentence had made her snap. Seeing Mikori angry was a scary thing.
Mikori raised her voice, "I have no right to talk about Aizen? Did he ever tell you about how he left me? No? Telling me to escape, because there was no other way, promising to get me soon, not coming at all!" Mikori set her glass down loudly.
"I waited and waited. Hours past. Days past. Weeks past. And finally, a century had passed. I had no way of getting back to Soul Society, no way of getting in touch with him. He left me in the real world, alone."
Now, Mikori was practically yelling. "I find him, he says, 'Oh, the Aizen you knew never exsisted' and that's all I get for an answer! I wondered how my two little daughters have grown up, and when I come back I find one dead and the other hating me! Not caring who I am, defending Aizen, telling me I've got no right to talk about him! Do you truly think that I have no right to talk of him?" Mikori sent a glare filled with anger towards Kuro.
"Lini, i am not happy about it. In all i dont count her as my mom and also i barely account Aizen as my dad. The people who raised me are my mom and dad! Not these people. thats why i never call Aizen father he is more like uncle you know? i still care about him like family but not in a fatherly way" Kuro looked a little saddened
Kuro took a deep creath "yes..." she said calmly seeing teh angry woman but yet there was something chilling in her tone
Lini tried to smile but couldn't."Fine...I'll stay here.Just to help you this strange time."She smiled at her.
"thanks lini" Kuro gave a faint smile. "Even though i had to force you i am glad your here."
"Anytime anytime!"Lini said cocky.Then she shot a death glare at the lady."Okay.First question.What the heck is your frekin name?You come in here badmouthing Aizen and saying that"kuro.I am your mother!"honestly,not star wars and your no dark vader.Second,where did you come from?honestly!You poofed out of nowhere at all!Third:Why now?why did you pick this time to come tell Kuro your her mother?"Lini said.
Kuro leaned back and whispered in lini's ear "Yea ummmm i think she is going to blow pretty soon so lets let up a little bit." she looked at the woman who was more mad than she had ever seen a person.
Lini tried to smother a giggle with no sucess.
over a year ago supersilver108 said…
(OMG u post so much T_T it took me 4 ever 2 read)

"who was that woman but she looks like familiar 2 me...hmp yumiko-san is like her...well i dont care now...oh i have 2 drink something maybe in the real world"
(OMG u post so much T_T it took me 4 ever 2 read)

"who was that woman but she looks like familiar
Mikori was unaffected by Lini's glare at her. Honestly, Mikori's was better. Besides, those aren't very intimidating when you're two feet taller than someone.
She was very very furious, and her daughter's calm yes made her madder, but she contained it, and seemed calmer than when she was before.
"My name is Mikori Aizen, but I guess I'm not an Aizen any longer. And that Star Wars thing? You might want to check your facts before you say anything, because his name is Darth Vader. When you're in the real world for a century, you pick up things. I came from here, of course. And why I came now? Today, I found out where you were, Kuro. For the last century, I had no idea. If you just found out where your friend was, who has gone missing, wouldn't you go find them right away?" Mikori answered the girl's questions.
"Whatev...Youre defaintly not my annoying,really tall problem."Lini said rolling her eyes.
(luv ur post annvie!not itamding when ur 2 ft taller than them!XD)
"Whatev...Youre defaintly not my annoying,really tall problem."Lini said rolling her eyes.
(luv ur p
Kuro was showing no signs of compassion "No i would not go running blindly for my friend, first i would figure out what the situation then i would calculate wheither of not to butt my head in or not" she hissed as she said the words. Kuro turned around "Well i guess this will be probable the last time we meet 'mommy'" she said a mocking tone. "is there anything you would like to tell me?"
Lini smirked at Kuro.
Mikori thought for a second, just a second, and said expressionlessly, "No."
Mikori shunpo-ed away (she was heading toward Urahara to see if he could get her to Soul Society), not once looking back, for that is how Onmitsukido should act.

The whole conversation just made her colder. Not physically, emotionally. Any more like that, and she'd be less happy than Byakuya. Then a poem came up in her mind, by Robert Frost.
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

(by Robert Frost)
Mikori's had not been able to hold on to her first hue of green. Will there be anymore leaves on her flower?
{i love that, you see i love readin old quotes and also poems its one of my favorites really}

Kuro felt her leave but she noticed she didnt look back. At that moment she knew she belonged to the onmitsukido just like Kuro did many years ago, anyone else would have looked back but not a onmitsukido, that was there way of doing things. Kuro looked up to the moon "We better get going back, I am not sure i want to talk to Aizen....perphaps he wont ask?" Kuro knew he would but it was a hopeful thought that he wouldnt.
"I doubt it but we can wish."Lini said turning around and walking past Kuro.She looked back."Are you coming?But then again"she turned around."we should probaly take our time,i dont want to be asked a bunch of questions"She sat doen on the wall."So...what are we gonna do?"
"I doubt it but we can wish."Lini said turning around and walking past Kuro.She looked back."Are you
Mikori arrived at Urahara's place.
"Kisuke, I need a hell butterfly." she said, her tone very bleak.
"Here ya go." Urahara took a butterfly out of his robes, and handed it to Mikori. She held it softly.
"Bye bye!" Urahara brightly said.
A senkai gate opened, and she stepped through, feeling depressed. Again. She planned to become a vice captain, but not of the Onmitsukido. She didn't want to, it held bad memories for her. She'd take her pick, and pick which was best for her.

-Shunsui-
Shunsui was just drinking some sake, about ready to fall asleep. Then, a very very familiar but unfamiliar reiatsu came into town, nearby him. So he was curious to investigate. He walked out of his house, and saw a recognizeable face. Was it really? It could be, it looked exactly like her (except that her hair grew longer, and it was less wavy), and her reiatsu was just the same.
So he tried, and said, "Mikori-san, is that you?"

OoC: Mikori a long, long, long time ago.
Mikori arrived at Urahara's place.
"Kisuke, I need a hell butterfly." she said, her tone very bleak.
(okay..cause rose saw annvies poem thing,shes been bugging ME to make a picture poem.so 2 make her mad i choose the best eomish lini poem i could find and here it is!I like it ALOT!!!!!!!ans surprisingly,rose does 2!!!!! so here it is!!! and its small but u should be able 2 read it,if not,just ask me!or u can click on the picture and its a lot clearer!)
(okay..cause rose saw annvies poem thing,shes been bugging ME to make a picture poem.so 2 make her ma
Kuro walked over and sat down as well. "Well I dont know, as you can imagine i am not the most happy person in the world right now." Even know Kuro had defended Aizen she was still pissed at him. I mean how times does she have to get lied to. "But i suppose it will close pretty soon so we shoulded get going." Kuro got up but walked with a slow pace to waste some time.
"I know..."Lini muttered low enough so she couldnt hear."kk Kuro,Lets go."Lini started to walk next to Kuro."So...Do you want to talk about it?"

(u like my poem thing?)
(my new poem pic!!!!!!!please tell me you guys if u like the poem cause I made it!and its my first officail poem! to see it better click on the pic)
(my new poem pic!!!!!!!please tell me you guys if u like the poem cause I made it!and its my first of
over a year ago sarah16 said…
[I liked poem Violet C=]
OoC: Very nice piccies, Violet ^-^ I kinda wanna make mah own, now xD I'll do that later. *procrastinates*

Just the person Mikori needed to talk to. Shunsui. She liked Shunsui. He was always calm, and that rubbed onto her during hard times.
"Yeah. It's me." Mikori said.

They had a long conversation, and Mikori was taken to Yamamoto, to find herself a captain. She told him everything that happened, the whole truth. He pitied her, but accepted her, and suggested to for her to be in the 13th Division. She liked that just fine.

Mikori left Yamamoto's office with Shunsui.
"Need a place to stay?" Shunsui asked.
"No. I think I'll go back to my old house." she said, looking at the ground.
"Mmkay, whatever suits you. See ya." Shunsui said, taking a different path. He knew that Mikori was deeply troubled, but thought it best to talk about it later, after she rested.

Mikori explored inside her old house. It was dusty, and needed cleaning. She decided she'd just clean up the room she'd sleep in. While clearing the drawers, she found a portrait of her and Aizen, happily sitting next to a lake. She hated the picture, because it had Aizen in it. So she lit it on fire with a candle, and burned it. Tired, Mikori fell asleep, dreaming about Yumiko.
OoC: Very nice piccies, Violet ^-^ I kinda wanna make mah own, now xD I'll do that later. *procrastin
"No i'd rather not" The rest of the time Kuro continued in silence. She went into the garganta not even minding to tell lini good bye or to speak to Aizen.

To much had happened to day, to many lies had been told to her, at this point Kuro started to feel something that hadnt been there for years disappointment, hurt and most of all sadness but the feelings only were there for vague moments. More like a annoying itch that you just couldn't scratch but what most of all got her was the confusion, she looked down to her zanpakuto to. He would be of no comfort to her, he rarely even said words to her and her zanpakuto had a cold spirt and Kuro guessed he would be more annoyed than anything at her emtions. Kuro walked up to the top of las noches her favorite place there, she could see everything and the wind blowing on her face always calmed her.

"I wonder i never caught that womens name? but i wonder was she right? Should a person run blindly to save a friend?....." She stared off for a few minutes the moon light ever so slightly catching her face makeing her hair and eyes look more black than red. "I guess those are questions you can only answer yourself.....i wonder what i would do?" She mused to herself letting out a bit of a chuckle. "I guess there is no use wondering, it only wastes the time you could be finding out." She jumped up grabbing her zanpakuto that was laying by her side.