Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 61401-61450 of 116057

over a year ago babyd21 said…
this is totally random, but than again i am a very random person, but if you could put brooke with someone as a crossover, who would you choose?
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Pacey witter
ahhhh, i am like so excited now!! its about time theres a bl baby!! i mean brucas have 2 pregnancy scare on oth, but once peyton gets with lucas, they get pregnant with ease, what is that?
from dawsons creek?

i'd go with dean winchester, they'd seem like they would have amazin chemistry!
over a year ago Bdavisbrookeme said…
Brooke with someone?
Erhm.
Peter from family guy?
jk.
I really have no idea.
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
dude sophia bush and jensen ackles is my dream combo! the hot factor, yikes.

lol in like all my fanfics brooke gets pregnant, i can't help it, it just sorta happens.
yes i freaking love those two as characters so i really love them as a couple and they are both good looking.

Well i figured sense Lucas has HCM i figured it would be good for them to deal with that and its not going to tear them apart but it will add some good drama because frankly being pregnant with no drama is plan boring
lol auish but still othish, i wouldnt mind brooke with jake.
i know, those two would be GREAT together!! did you know he's dating danneel harris, their cute, but it would be awesome if jensen and sophia ever got together!!

very true, i'm very excited about the pregnancy!!

if i was writing oth, they'd have like a dozen kids already, lol
i think i vaguely researched hcm for fanfiction purposes, but i think i remember reading how even though you might be tested negative for hcm you might develope it later on anyway, like some chick with hcm gets her kids tested every year.
oh please he is a scott boy that what they do best

oh have you ever read More than anyone by Br0Oke Scott
omg yeah i know, and it might be horrible but i couldnt help but think maybe she could introduce them and then they can like break up and then sophia and him can get together and make hot babies.
whats it about???
i know, hopefully he like goes to the oth set sometime, and than he gets to meet sophia, and we could finally get actually pictures of them together!

omg, but you guys should totally watch this dean/brooke vid, it is amazin the manips this girl did to the vid, u actually think its real! heres the link, go check it out, its amazin:
link

nope, whats it about?
over a year ago brucas_naley101 said…
ne1 on
well it takes place at the end of the season one finale where luke and Keith go to Charleston and Luke gets with this crazy ass chick Laney but he realizes he is still in love with Brooke and Brooke who realizes she still loves Luke goes down their and they get back together and the pregnancy scare thing was wrong and she was pregnant it is pretty good and bl had three kids trough out the whole series she is an awesome writer link their is her profile it has all of her stories Brucas together in all of them and good drama and in one of them you probably going to hate Peyton
sounds good!

one of my fave fics ha disappeared, it was a brilliant future fic called something like 'hearts, hollywood and geometry' and its fn not there anymore.
oh that sucks and i have tried to read some of them at fanfiction but they are usually sucky or they can not right Brooke well at all

i hate it when writers can not get the real characteristics of the character in a story and all the ones i have done Brooke was Brooke she was funny and cherry.
it does sound good!! i'm gonna check it out.

i saw that story before, i don't think i ever read it, but i might have, was it brulian/bruca...and did it end with brucas being the end couple?
cool
ooh Brulian and Brucas sounds good Julian and Lucas should fight for Brooke

link.

oh please that is a bunch of BS makes me want to throw something at my computer screen
wat r we talking bout guys?
brucas, and fanfic stories...and people that are completely nuts!!

is that person for real, the reason why the two worlds collided was cause luke joined the basketball team!! and than the reason why nl are friends was cause of haley...how does that have anything to do with peyton?!?

oh and by the way i'm d, hey!
yeah it was brulian brucas and lp were divorced, brooke left tree hill with julian and sam after a secret from her past was accidentl revealed, after she left lp's happy family fell apart, lucas became a mess, the story starts with brooke returning after like five years. it was really good.

some are not so good but some stories on fanfiction are really really really good.

hey d have you seen the brooke/dean youtubes my brothers fiance, its like a movie, its really good, heres teh trailer link
o. hey im Ash
i know seriously and this is not about a bl vs lp thing that makes no sense did Peyton tell Lucas to join the basketball team no she hated Luke at first that is a load of crap and that person needs to get off their lp or peyton kick because that theory is not logical at all
yea. i love ff.
& im sorry but is som1 saying Peyton was the reason 4 the nl & Lucas being on the team!?!
omg! omg! come on. if anyone of the core five wasnt there nothing would have worked like it did. friggin peytoners.
I agree. but if peyton died i wouldnt miss her THATmuch. hehe
some people just need serious help!! i mean even lp/peyton fans think that the whole cheating thing was in now way bad...how would you feel if you found out that your best friend and boyfriend were sneakin behind your back?

hey ash!

i loved that story, did it really get deleted? and i know some fanfic stories arent that good, but the idea behind them is really good, so i get torn, ya know.

omg yes, those are what got me into likin them together in the first place, lol!!i write brean stories on fanfiction, you should check them out, but there not that great, but one of them is a brooke/dean/haley/sam storie, if you ever want to read it. heres a link to my page:
link
and its ok if you don't like them, i'm not the best writer, lol
I know that is so fucking stupid Peyton was not the reason at all get off the peyton love train and i love peyton but come on Peyton was not responsible for Naley at all that was Brooke so no
i wouldn't be sad if peyton died either, thats what i thought was gonna happen in the season finally or that the baby would die, cause i didn't see any other way that they would leave the show! it'll be interestin to see how it all turns out!!
Totally true. I mean Brooke sat them up on the whole first date thing, after the party. 'Mac&Cheese is food of the Gods!' 'Yea. If the Gods are five year olds.' lmao so funny
so true
not only that but if brooke hadnt been there for haley after hales came back from tour who kneew how it could have gone for naley.
i still think that they shoudl start season 7 with them all getting a call that lp were in a car crash and are dead, so after teh drove off s6 BANG!
hey ash

i know she did and Brooke is a huge naley fan

i am good friends with some lpers but they are not all like this but some are they have to turn every damn thing into Peyton this peyton that and then they take everything BL shared and try and turn it into a lp thing which is so stupid
that would be an awesome end, lol
Hey Terra
so true! Brooke is a major naley fan
I agree! or just Lucas lives so we have BL again
it pissed me off, cause like kept makin it so so many bad things kept happenin to her which made me dislike her more!! but as soon as brooke gets attacked, nobody was aloud to know!! i mean if your truly friends with someone you should have been able to see that she was attacked, how could they not see the handprints on her neck?
it would be perfect because Chad and Hil are probably not coming back and as much as it will such with out them i still have Brooke and i don't mind staring at Julian all season 7
but then again if lp are dead there is no hope for jp and bl and i know im crazy for still wanting that hope, but damn anything can happen.
I know. i mean she fell!?! wat the hell kind of friend are u 4 not seeing wat happened 2 Brooke
yea T
maybe peyton needs glasses so she can notic ethe handprints, then again they all must need new glasses. espec luke with all that squinting.
Mickei i no i still have the smallest bit of hope ever!
don't get me started on that

that was a lot of shit fell down the stairs yeah right i mean get a clue people their is no way that happens from falling down the stairs i have fallen down things before that does not happen.
well apparently you have to be peyton!! but what really pissed me off, was that haley wasn't even able to figure out, the only one that even came close was nathan!

M i'm still hopin for that outcome too, i mean anythings possible!

and the only reason why i kept watchin oth after season 3, was cause of brooke, or else i would have stopped watchin the show a long time ago!!
but don't you know *gasp* stairs have fists and hands these days.
T i no rit! i hav fallen MANY times & that has never happened 2 me!
i no rit! Haley shud have been smart enuff. same here & naley ofc!
and than lucas didn't even notice, argg...that whole thing pissed me off so much!! seriously who gets hand prints from falling?!?
lol the only reason i keep watching is blind faith that the show will get better and bl will get to shine again.
she especially should have known, since they were so close!! i mean everyone that she was close with had no clue...but the one person that shes sort of close with, comes close to figurin it out, thats just completely insane! that whole attack storyline could have been amazin if it was handled right, but i will say sophia did an amazin job with it!!