Brucas Fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110551-110600 of 116057

over a year ago Janni said…
OMG! when i was in England, we went to England's biggest tpy shop! and they got like so many HP things! like broomsticks, wands, pens, badges, and they had the Mauruders MAP! :O for like £30, i regret not buying it! but that's a lot of money! and they had Hermione's time turner! i want that one too! and they had like maks, and so much things!
eyesexage ** <3 *0
over a year ago sophialover said…
meh
What...she didn`t take it seriously or what? WHAT THE FUCK? Self absorbed...what exactly is happening in her life that is most important than you & your problems?
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
Yeah again. in actually tents i hope everything is better than. it's like "the last chance" or some shit. lets hope it goes well.
what is it with your family and camping!? UFF!
oh ok, then we'll all cross our fingers!<3
She didn't take anything seriously i talked to her once before i was attacked and told her everything she's like "i'm sure it will be fine"
Her boyfriend is at camp with her.
MY FAMILY LOVES CAMPING! I SWEAR.
like they love it.
It bores me.
I know...I know it`s not that they`re saying exactly bad things...but it just doesn`t feel alright cause they`re like all acting up as if they know exactly what they`re talking about,they get exactly how i must be feeling & they need to fucking play superman for me and try to help me get out of every fucking bad phase i`m going through. And it`s pretty annoying cause sometimes the fact that i`m not smiling and i`m not talking a lot doesn`t effin mean i`m sad or i`m getting depressed. But they`re like terrified instantly when they sense it. I`m usually all bored when i`m not talking or i`m having my "whatever" moments & i don`t really need anyone talking behind my back...like UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
oh yeah i forgot one of my best friends boyfriend broke up with them. It's like so depressing around here everyone is just like so torn up.

And then my other best friend her boyfriend broke up with but then they got back it was a miss understanding i guess.
zzz
Everyone's at fucking camp. Fuck my life. Jesus. Still,it makes no sense. Boyfriend shit. He can`t be more important than you. It`s friendship`s rule,basically.
e fact that i`m not smiling and i`m not talking a lot doesn`t effin mean i`m sad or i`m getting depressed.

exactly.
angelic
I use "fucking" a lot. I seriously have anger management issues & need to stop swearing.
I swear.
I fucking swear a lot too, maybe not so much here but seriously, it was a time when i needed to dial it down cause it was just disgusting to hear
Gosh my friends just haven't really been here only 2.
The one that texted me at 5am this morning
She's been like annoying me also
(i feel like such a bitch right now but i'm pretty much pissed at everyone)
she won't stop going crazy she's always like "my life sucks i don't have a boyfriend i wish i did. I hate this i'm so upset i don't have a boyfriend.my life will be perfect if i get a boyfriend"

and she texts me that every 5mins it's like STFU some people have real issues.
i swear way to much too. It gets me grounded a lot.
kiss
Anyways,it`s hot,it`s super late,i have to wake up early and study history and i`m just...totally out of here right now. ILOVEYOU,know it always,andddddddd as pathetic as it sounds,i`m praying things will simply get better. We really need some positive energy in here. I fucking love you ladies. Night all!
OMG! i am so glad i none of my friends are like that! and she continues to talk about that shit after everything that has happend to you!?
i love my playlist right now it's the best:)
the only thing that's keeping me sane right now is music.
I've been like reading HP all day. i love it though.
Fred and George just make me smile.
and she texts me that every 5mins it's like STFU some people have real issues.

OH MY.
"A friend in need...a friend indeed...." Old saying never gets old. All i`m saying.
night Mary babe love you<3333

Gangstah why do you have 9year olds at your house?

I've ignored her past texts. I've seriously gone off the deep end i've been ignoring everyones texts and i really don't care anymore i'm sick of everyone being so selfish. They treat me like shit so i'm gonna do the same to them.
LOVE YOU TOO BABE <33 You guys make me smile!

AWww HP! i just love it! the little moments! priceless!
i'm so happy you guys are here. I'm just a loser complaining to you guys about my crappy life. Sorry i just need to rant sometimes.
9 year old girl = my cousin, she lives like 3min away from us, she is sleeping over
9 year old boy = my cousin from England, visitin
7 year old girl = my cousin, the other cousin's sister
6 year old boy = their brother,
Don't think about that! belive it or not, but we actually like being there for you <3
OMG I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU MY ONE GOOD NEWS!
well 2
first i think my brother is finally gonna end it with his girlfriend(fnally:))

and 2 I HAD MY FIRST EVER HP DREAM!
eyesexage <3 *0 **
my first one in forever!
eyesexage <3 *0 ** 
my first one in forever!
1. That's great! I'll bet that it will eas up the preesure are you and your family!

2. OMG! that's OMG! now tell me about it! my first and only HP dream, made me go out of the house xD
oh nice.
how old is your brother?
he's seems like an angel you guys seem like you have the nicest siblings
well he is 13, and we have our little fights... but most of the time we don't talk. that is the main reason for us not fightin, we don't talk. so that's that
my deam was amazing!
i had a dream i was a 1st year and we were getting sorted and i wanted to be in Gryffindor sooo badly! like i would do anything to get in there. But it put me in Slytherin and the hat said cause i was an evil bitch and i was soooooo upset and Draco felt bad and he reveled his deepest darkest secret that he secretly wished he was in Gryffindor. So like months past (it was a very long dream) and me and Draco started dating and it kinda flashed and we were 6th years and both on the Quidditch team i was a beater cause i was like "badass" or smth.
And i secretly really like Ron. but then there was like an attacked and i was being attacked my an evil wizard then i woke up:(
last edited over a year ago
oh the main siblings i mainly fight with are Bren (duh) and Liz the one just older than me oh and my eldest sister Kelly. She just hates me though she just thinks i'm a freak.
LMFAO! You and Draco = ROAAR! <33 You two would have been like the powercouple! and Draco in Gryffindor! LOL! xD And Ron <3 Nice threesome Ballah ;D
i think you told me about your dream.
I've been trying to read HP just a bit everynight before i go to sleep cause your more likely to have a dream about it then.
Idk i'm such a loser i need to get a life
We all know about Bren xD I thought that you and Liz were a bit close, seeing that she has a fanpop history
i know BUT i like like Draco but I like LOVED RON! oh and i was like Sirius's long lost family member or something idk it didn't really fit in. But i remember (not so much) but i was like some how connected to him like his sister or daughter or something idk it was weird.
me a Liz can be close she's the only one i'm not pissed at right now. the only one i'm talking to.
BUT we get into the biggest fights always. Like maybe more than Bren. Cause i share a room with her. only for another month though.
SHE GET'S EVERYTHING THOUGH!

related to Sirius? you are so lucky! <3 Next thing you'll say is that you would have been Snape's mistress or something xD LMAO!

LMFAO! reading HP just to dream about it just LOLable! xD
what Hp news did you have to tell me?
i want to reread the 5th so bad but i'm gonna finish the 4th first cause i still have the copies i borrowed from a friend
i had to skip the first 2cause i gave those back.
OH YEAH i got Bren to read HP.
HOTNESS! link

It's something easier to fight with girls, since we are all the same.. but boys are totalyl different, they don't think like us
well that's how i had my dream the first night and i did't do it on purpose it was like 3nights ago so i've been trying to do it for the past couple of nights.
i told you the news: about the HP studio near my aunt's house and the HP think i so at the store

NO! What does he think abotu the books? does he like them?
LMFAO!
i can still fight with Bren anyday.
i mean i really don't want you to misunderstand me i FUCKING LOVE ALL MY SIBLINGS they mean so much to me but they don't really treat me right all the time.

I hope i don't have any classes with Bren this year. I can only have 1. Cause were taking a few different classes and i'm taking some advanced levels.
I do want lunch with him though so i can piss him off.
last edited over a year ago
He's only on like chapter 4or something he's said he's bored

yeah that's so cool! it'll be so nice to go there when it opens.

i want to go to Harry Potter Theme pack but that's like half way across the country. Maybe senior year i'll ask to go.
no, i can totalyl see that you love them! even though you fight with them, the others stuff you say about them just tells me how much you love them! seriously, i think of your family as the Weaslyfamily :D I'm sorry if it makes you sad with the your parents, but let us hope that the camping trip will help you
The Weasly family i love that<3 lol i wish.
They're just missing one person. lol
But i thought of that if it was that line up I'd be Fred Or George. lol I SO WISH! gosh i'm such a loser.
That's the only reason why i agreed to go camping again i seriously don't wanna go.
i have a confession i have no idea how to pronounce your real first name the long one it's pretty though i mean i think i got it so i feel like it might be different. lol
Tool added me on FB and i laughed when i saw her last name it's like the hardest thing ever to say. i can't even do it.
My last name is like easiest thing ever. so is my first name it's the same backwards and forwards.
speaking of the Weasleys, GOD i hate Ginny! i fucking hate her in the movies! everytime i saw her on screen i felt like ripping her face off! god i hate her! even in the first moviem, when she is just standing there with her mother! Wishing good luck! god i hate her§
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FINALLY HATE GINNY! i hate her in the books and movies she's just soo annoying just shut the fuck up! especially in the 6th UGHHH I JUST WANTED TO SMACK HER. when she like went with Harry to hide the book but i loved after Ron went up to Harry and was like "did you and Ginny do it " and Harry is like "WHAT!"