Brucas FANFICTION CLUB

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Dec 09, 2008 at 03:16AM
Okay soooo...

With the whole let’s do club things, well I joined the fanfiction club even though for some reason my names under a different one, lol, but I was thinking it was time to take action and to well try to get some more members for it. So heres the spot for the Brucas fans fanfiction club. All Brucasers are allowed on here, but come on if you like to write join up, or even if you just like to read join and suggest fanfiction.

Purpose of this forum
- A place for the members to get together
- A place to post links for your own fanfiction or links to a story you're suggesting others read
- A place to discuss fanfiction ideas
- A place to post one shots
I think you get the drift

Things I am hoping the club will involve, little perks or extras, call it what you will
- Fanfiction competitions
- Challenges
- Joint works
- Fanfiction recommendation of the month
- Fanfiction of the month

And so if you think you could help out this forum and this club join and let’s begin the fun. Seeing the way the shows going we could use all the BL love we can get, so spread the love!!!

Brucas 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago oth-brucas4ever said…
ohh so this is what you were talking about. sorry i been out of it for days
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago irene_p said…
love your idea !!! but i'm a little confused about how this works!!! for example shouldn't we have a forum for all contests (where the contestants post their work)? and how are we going to judge everything?
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
irene this isnt for the big contest, this is for the brucas clubs, this forum specifically for the brucas fanfiction club. any competitions would be held serparately from the big brucas comp and not until there are actual members to the club. hint hint. join :)
over a year ago irene_p said…
oh ok i got it now!
link

and it comes with a trailer link

has brulian and brucas
tip: if anyone wants to read REALLY GOOD bl fan fiction read ones by Toddntan(todd). his writing is soooo good

there lost without you.(finished) BRUCAS
link

put you to bed(which is part II of lost without you...not finished)
link
lol, todd's my beta, though truth be told i only like trust him with one of my stories. he likes steamy scenes, so you usually get some very detailed brucas loving in his stories.
lol i know but i don't mind steamy brucas. kinda gives it a realist or passionate feel about it. he so good at it but
over a year ago MischaLover said…
i love this one, BL bonnie & clyde style:
link
^^^yeah i love that one. it be so good as a movie or something
oh mickei i love your update, hope they find eli :)
last edited over a year ago
thanks. lol i hope they find eli too.