Buffy the Vampire Slayer As good a place to start as any...

Joker posted on Mar 12, 2008 at 01:37PM
Now this may be old news to some of you but as I was watching 'Dirty Girls' (BS7, ep18) the other day I noticed that both Rachel Bilson (Summer, The OC) and Dania Ramirez (Maya, Heroes) are the girls in Xanders' dream during the start.

Now we all know Wentworth Miller of Prison Break fame first popped up in 'Go Fish' but I was wondering if there are any other actors/actresses who went on to bigger things after a small part in Buffy or Angel that I might've missed?

Also, the vamp that's about to kill the virgin girl in AS4, ep 17 'Inside Out', looks a little like Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli, Heroes). I can't be sure because he's wearing heavy make-up obviously and the role is uncredited but they're pretty similar.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
what a about billy fordham in 'lie to me' who went on to be max in roswell

over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
deny from greys anatomy, and in ps i love you(jeffery dean morgan) was in angel s3 e12, and he looks fatter and shorter then, and shane west (a walk to remember, er) was one of the swimmers in go fish along with wentworth!
last edited over a year ago
o and eric balfour (24 - milo, the oc - eddie) was jessie mcnally in the first few episodes and steven W bailey (Joe from greys anatomy) has appeared on both buffy and angel, bianca lawson (kendra) went on to do dawsons creek and save the last dance after buffy, kali rocha (halfrek) another from greys anatomy as sydney heron! ill keep seeing if theres any more who ive herd have done more!
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
Amy Adams of Enchanted played Tara's cousin in the episode Family. Also Josh Hallaway, the guy who plays Sawyer on Lost was an extra in the pilot of Angel. He was barely recognizable and credited as "Good Looking Guy". Also, Sean Gunn, which may not mean anything to most of you, was in 2 different episodes of Angel season 1. He was playing 2 different characters. He later went on to play Kirk Gleason in The Gilmore Girls. He is the brother of director James Gunn (married to Jenna Fischer) and the character of Gunn was actually named after the brothers.
over a year ago NikaDawson said…
Amy Adams played Tara's cousin? I never noticed that.
over a year ago Joker said…
Completely forgot about Eric Balfour in 24...I knew that one!!
i didnt realise that was amay adams!
Neither did I MissMckena, neither did I, lol.
oh i knew it was her but i completley forgot, and wow good spot of josh hallaway!
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
brad bellick (wade williams) from prison break starred in buffy in season 5 he player the captain of the crusades in spiral.

Thats right i_luv_spike, totally forgot.

Also, Amber Tamblyn was in the last Halloween episode, as Dawn's friend. She's also been on General Hospital, star of Joan of Arcadia, and those traveling jeans movies.
So, I've been watching Charmed since you guys all recommended it. I'm on season 2, and tonight I was watching an episode called Just My Luck, and guess who shows up!?! Amy Adams!
I don't remember Amy Adams being in Charmed! Now I'm going to go watch that episode lol. By the way nosemuffin, what do you think of it so far?
she has to get to season 3 before it gets awesome! lol! yer i rememeber amy adams in that episode, weird seeing her play a character like that!
Well, season 1 was kind of hard to get through, but I knew that forcing myself to watch it would pay off. The plots were all really similar, the dialogue was cheesey, and I won't even get started on the theme music.. luckily they changed it like 10 episodes in.

I'm almost done with season 2 now. It's gotten like 100% better. More inventive plots, more character development, and much better dialogue. The outfits have gotten a lot skankier though, lol, especially Prue. Speaking of Prue, she's kind of my favorite, which sucks cuz I know she's going to die, oh well. But yeah, I'm getting pretty into it now.
Yeah, the outfits do get kind of skanky which always annoyed me. My favorite is Piper, but I did like Prue when she was on. I think my least favorite sister might be Paige, but I did like her.

I love seasons one-six and season seven and eight I didn't like that much.

I wonder if you're going to end up a Phoebe and Cole fan, seeing as he doesn't end up coming in till season three. What do you think of the couples so far?
Well, although I do like Piper I think she's not very good with men so far. I understand the need to keep her secret, but the way she talks to them is very dismissive and she doesn't seem to pay much attention to them.. well, Dan anyway. Her and Leo are pretty sweet though.

I liked Andy, but he told Prue that he wanted a normal life and she was OK with it. He obviously still loved her, and couldn't make himself avoid her,and then he died, which was sad. I liked all the stuff with Bane, but mostly because he's so damn hot.

Phoebe hasn't had anything that's lasted for more than one episode so far, lol.
Yeah, Leo is really the only one for Piper, throughout the whole show really. There can be no ship wars for her, lol. And Dan, he's just not at all comptatible with her really, and she's trying to hard to get over Leo with Dan, which doesn't work.

Yeah, Phoebe is a bit of 'love them and leave them' type before Cole, lol.

I thought Bane was hot to and they had good chemistry, but I also found Prue and Andy very sweet together.
ok simon templeman who played the reaper dude on angel s5, also played death on charmed! maybe people just see him as that! lol!
Yeah MissMckena your right. I thought those two looked alike, lol.
oh yeah!

another little thing that i noticed so i had to check it out

but luke (the vampire in welcome to hellmouth and the harvest that was the vessel) is also the judge (the giant smurf lol)
He's in Charmed also, as one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
And he was also in there later in Charmed, playing another character in season five, a Titan.
as if he's played two characters in two shows lol
yerp he has!
right i have always thought the cyrus(one of harm's monions) always sounded like andrew but i thought no, it can't be him but i remembered about that luke and judge guy, so i did some research
and it is tom lenk!!!
one of harmony's little minions plays Andrew??? are they running out of actors in LA or something lol

joss just seems to really like the same people
over a year ago i_luv_spike said…
yeah it is tom lenk, i watch an interview and james marsters said that if joss like someone he will find other people for them to play, like cecily and halfrek. anyway marcus hamilton from angel season 5 was in bones and the patriot with mel gibson and some other things too (he always plays baddies.