What you need:
- A toilet paper roll (without the tissue)
- Hay or grass(grass that hasnt have chemicals or spray on it) (what ever your bunny likes)
- 2 inches (5 cm) of carrot or cucumber or any vegie the rabbit likes.
What to do:
1. Stuff you paper rol with hay or grass half way. Make sure the hay or grass sticks out of the roll.
2. Put in the vegetable (make sure its not lettuce)
3.Stuff the other side with hay or grass (optional)
The rabbit will start to push it or start throwing it up in the air with its teeth and start eating it. What a fun way to eat!