Cadley Chapter Updates :D

adyingsomething posted on Sep 24, 2009 at 07:29PM
I am making this forum to post fanfic chapter updates. Therefore when we add a fanfic to the links we don't post every single chapter, but still are able to notify people when there is a new chapter :D
I am making this forum to post fanfic chapter updates. Therefore when we add a fanfic to the links we

Cadley 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago adyingsomething said…
ok first post will be:

link by Vanamo
i know that a couple of the chapters are here but not all. This is a really good story if you take the time to read it. there are 30 short chapters all together.
second:

link by Amazon Life
link by Amazon Life
i know that the first chapter is posted as a link so i gave the second and the third :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Charmed_Luver said…
heart
Ok... good idea and I will since I have nothing to do...Cadleyyyyy xD
link by Amazon Life

and the very long wait for

link
mature content on this one XD
smile
Chapter 31 of link by Vanamo is up :D
Chapter 9 of link by 91FanFicLover63
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
good idea stevi
ok so this is gonna be a long post but I haven't updated in a while an i should

ok first i will add some new stories that haven't even been added. please don't add them, it would be pointless.

1) link by Anonymousow
Remy gets taken on a weird adventure to relive her past one-night-stands and find out who she really wants. Cameron/Thirteen Cadley Camteen PG13 AU : idea from - ghost of girlfriends past :D 4 Chapters so far

2) link by Rabidnar
Thirteen has an asthma attack and Cameron comes to help. One shot

3) link by Plush Panda
A "missing/deleted scene" from the link involving a car. Cameron/Thirteen.

4) link by gschulte
How do you help someone else when you can't even help yourself? For Cameron, Thirteen is the perfect anesthesia. Mild Thirteen/Cameron femslash. Oneshot.

5) link by JMolover13
Thirteen and Cameron find each other at a dance class. 9 chapters so far

6) link by AmyLouiseHeath
Thirteen is falling in love with Cameron. Cuddy knows it, Cameron is oblivious, and married to Chase. Will Cameron finally see who her true love is? Rated M for future scenes. 6 chapters so far

7) link by Amazon Life
short little Camteen drabble

ok now to update the already known stories

Options is complete
I am not sure if Sold is complete, abandoned, or still in process. I will keep you posted.

link Chapters go through 12

link by Amazon Life
link
link
big smile
ok i have no idea if anyone is even reading this but i guess i will keep it going

1) link by Anonymousow
Remy gets taken on a weird adventure to relive her past one-night-stands and find out who she really wants. Cameron/Thirteen Cadley Camteen PG13 AU : idea from - ghost of girlfriends past :D Chapter 5 is up.

2) link by Amazon Life
What if Remy and Allison had met, years ago, during a subway trip, in kind of a one-chance encounter? Chapter 7
tongue
ok my suspicions were correct, i really doubt anyone is paying any attention to this forum XDDD
i could probably say whatever I want and no one would notice.. >__> ..... <__< ..... >__>
anyways... XDDDDDD

1) link by Anonymousow
Remy gets taken on a weird adventure to relive her past one-night-stands and find out who she really wants. Cameron/Thirteen Cadley Camteen PG13 AU : idea from - ghost of girlfriends past :D Chapter 6 is up.

2) link by amazon_life
Camteen drabble Challenge215- Light

3) link by Plush Panda
Not having slept properly for the past three days, Cameron starts to hallucinate. Or is she? 1 chapter so far

4) link by Rabidnar
Unfortunate circumstances bring Thirteen and Cameron closer. Rated M for mentions of rape. To be continued due to popular demand! 2 chapters so far ~awesome story and long chapters~

5) link by Vanamo
She was usually so alert, so focused. She was always on the job. She had been her whole life...what she considered her life anyway. Very AU. Camteen later. 34 short chapters so far
over a year ago Rabidnar said…
blush
"~awesome story and long chapters~"
Talk about an ego-boost.
smile
ok well here is another update even though not really anyone is reading

random Kirby dance!!! <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.'^) <( '.' )> (>'.')> <('.'<)
*giggles*

1) link by Vanamo
She was usually so alert, so focused. She was always on the job. She had been her whole life...what she considered her life anyway. Very AU. Camteen later. ~36 Chapters- Completed~

2) link by Rabidnar
Unfortunate circumstances bring Thirteen and Cameron closer. Rated M for mentions of rape. To be continued due to popular demand! ~7 chapters so far and yes rabidnar it is an amazing story~

3) link by Plush Panda
Not having slept properly for the past three days, Cameron starts to hallucinate. Or is she? ~Second Chapter is up~

4) link by Anonymousow
Remy gets taken on a weird adventure to relive her past one-night-stands and find out who she really wants. Cameron/Thirteen Cadley Camteen PG13 AU : idea from - ghost of girlfriends past :D ~Chapters go through 9 and Complete~

5) link by geekischic
She replaced the phone to its cradle as the tears welled in her eyes, realization finally hitting her as she was forced to accept the unavoidable truth: Allison would never be hers again.~sad little one shot~

6) link by YourDepressedPenPal
She's all alone. Thirteen calls Cameron in her moment of weakness.

7) linkby Vanamo
With no interesting cases, House decides to have fun. He gives Thirteen until December 24th, only twelve days, to seduce Cameron or he'll fire one of them. Incredibly fluffy and drama free.~awesome! 3 chapters so far~

8) link by 91FanFicLover63
Thirteen and Cameron get stuck in a broken down elevator together. You can guess what happens. ~SEX :D~

9) link by TattooedFreak13
Inspired by another author, used their prompt to make a fic of my own. ~2 Chapters so far~

10) link by JBStillLovesSharks
On a trip to Thailand, Thirteen and Cameron are kidnapped by traffickers and only Cuddy thinks their disappearance is suspicious.**Warnings for rape and torture and foul language**

11) link by fallensaturn85
hirteen found the love of her life. But happiness wasn't something that she could ever hold on to. ~5 Chapters so far~
smile
Ok seph, I'm going to do my best at remembering all the fanfics that have been updated or published in the last month. Everyone: If I forgot any feel free to link it here just as I do. Or message me and I will add it to the list.

So, first an update to for the ones I have already posted

1) link by JBStillLovesSharks
On a trip to Thailand, Thirteen and Cameron are kidnapped by traffickers and only Cuddy thinks their disappearance is suspicious. 6 Chapters so far. **Warnings for rape and torture and foul language**

2) link by Vanamo
With no interesting cases, House decides to have fun. He gives Thirteen until December 24th, only twelve days, to seduce Cameron or he'll fire one of them. Incredibly fluffy and drama free. Complete with 13 chapters.

3) link by YourDepressedPenPal
she's all alone. Thirteen calls Cameron in her moment of weakness. 4 Chapters so far

4) link by Plush Panda
Not having slept properly for the past three days, Cameron starts to hallucinate. Or is she? 8 Chapters so far

5) link by Rabidnar
Unfortunate circumstances bring Thirteen and Cameron closer. Rated M for mentions of rape. To be continued due to popular demand! 25 Chapters so far, one of my favorite stories

6) link by Amazon_Life
What if Remy and Allison had met, years ago, during a subway trip, in kind of a one-chance encounter? Chapter 7

Now the ones I haven't

1) link by amazon_life
House wants to find out what's going on with Camteen, but they don't want him to. Or do they?

2) link by amazon_life
Songfic, based on the same-titled song by A Fine Frenzy. Remy's reactions to Cameron's departure.

3) link by Vanamo
Cameron and Thirteen are partners on a biology assignment. The research in the library doesn't go quite as expected. Smut! 2 Chapters so far

4) link by dancer01.
It's about Thirteen and Cameron getting together. Rating is T for now but will probably turn into M. WARNING: Femslash 2 Cahpters

5) link by Anonymousow
Cameron helps Thirteen pick out a one-night-stand! OF course, things don't really go as planned. Rating: K may change. 3 Chapters so far

6) link by JMolover13
It's been six months since Thirteen's best friend, Cameron, left her husband, the hospital, House and her. Cameron's back...how will it affect the women's relationship? Will it affect them at all? 5 Chapters so far

7) link by Rabidnar
Thirteen kicks off the New Year by helping Cameron out with a slight issue. One shot

8) link by Vanamo
Set during Season Four's episode 'Frozen'. House sends the ducklings to pester Cameron about getting him cable, but Thirteen quickly sees other opportunities. 5 chapters- complete

9) link by Anonymousow
Remy and Cameron get it on while taking a camel ride in the desert. M for sex: one-shot

10) link by geekischic
Because everyone deserves a kiss under the mistletoe... one-shot

11) link y Anonymousow
A Christmas fic... belated one haha. Thanks for reading One shot Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! one-shot

12) link by TattooedFreak13
Song fic. Short fluff over a Taylor Swift song one-shot

13) link by YourDepressedPenPal
Thirteen does a dangerous thing. T for minor words. 1 chapter so far

14) link by s0muchfordepth
What began as a unintentional rendezvous turns into something more. Set in the current events of season 6: 17 Chapters so far

15) link by EvaH2Os
While running her community outreach program, Cameron finds one of her patients, Anne Hadley, has a severely neglected daughter, Remy. Cameron takes her in. Complete

16) link by .Viih.
.:Oneshot:. .:Presente pro Mario:. Se alguém perguntasse como tudo aquilo começou, Cameron não seria capaz de responder. spanish

17) link by Anonymousow
Remy had never told anyone that she had loved him/her... until Allison Cameron. short one-short dribble/thoughts pg13

18) link by WrongObsession
Never had she thought she’d be doing someone else’s laundry. Let alone have that person be Allison Cameron. 2 Chapters

19) link by Rabidnar
Sundays were Cameron’s favorite day of the week, particularly Sunday mornings.

20) link by meva desa
Late Christmas fic. One-shot. Cameron's glasses are gone and in there place is a note. Wonder who it's from?

Remember when last time I said "this is the longest post ever"? well I can safely say this post is the longest post ever xD. Its early and I have only had one cup of coffee and haven't even talked to cami yet. So, if I forgot any, Im sorry. Enjoy reading :)
blush
oy I realized that I forget a couple xD

1) link by Amazon_Life
Written for the Tarot Cards Drabble Cycle short drabble

2) link by Amazon_life
Drabble Challenge217- Future