Cameron Boyce Article

I KNOW EVERYTHNG BOUT CAMERON BOYCE!!

Article by BOYCELUV4EVR posted over a year ago
i know EVERYTHNG about cameron boyce!! heres a list of thngs i know bout him!
1.He was born May 28,1999
2.His favorite kind of dancing is breakdancing
3.He started modeling at age 7
4.He was on Grownups, Mirrors, Eagle Eye, n Judy Moody
5.He starred in Shake It Up n Good Luck Charlie
6.He was on Dancing with the stars and Americas Got talent
7.He has a sister
8.Hes now on "Jessie"
9.His Facebook page iz...well i cnt tell u but i know it!!
10.His email, well i cnt tell u!
11.HES SEXI!!

Pages: 1 2
hannahe30 said:
yh compleatly the same

ffaann said:
I know the same! But u are good friend!!
BIG greets
your friend ffaann

zoe220698 said:
that's cool ;)

His favorite type of dancing is breaking not breakdancing

Wait if u can't tell us two of the things on there then how do we know u really know that

um well breakdancing AND breaking are the SAME EXACT THING!! DUH! n i do hav his # n e-mail i jus dnt thnk he wants EVERYONE to know it!! K! =D

katz4eva said:
Breakdancing and breaking are very different

smirk
not really....wait r u his neighbor??

guys my moms friends oldest daughter is gonna b an actress i'll ask her if i can c 'im ha ha ha ha ha

+ i jus wanta b 'is frend thares no need 2 fite over him

so f*ckin stop

katz4eva said:
Yeah he is my neighbor

smirk
wow u r so lucky! can you tell him to add me the next time hes on fanpop plZ!

13carla13 said:
Hey katz4eva can u tell him that I like his breaking (break) oh and y r u people assessed with this guy I mean u don't even know the REAL things about him and boyceluv4ever u can just find that stuff on google or YouTube

worried
he lives on the whooooole other side of the usa so sucks for me. i literally wanna move to his town just to see him. is that bad?!

sad
i just luv him but i will never meet him

In Love with dhat boy <3

I don't no if I like him or not I just got out of a relationship with my boyfriend now ex thank god
And I've always liked Cameron Boyce since Forever if you know him bet ya don't well if u do tell him to add me K thanks your a doll xx

Do u really live next 2 cameron katz4eva say da truth people always lie just ta get attention

Not ta get ya angry

I totally agree C Boyce is Hot with a capital H.O.T! My OBSESSED friend once stopped being my friend JUST because I had all the things Cameron is into for a girlfriend! Brunette, year younger, dancing, not too many freckles, pizza, video games, sports and not to mention a sweet personality. I thought my ex-friend was lying but I checked it out and it was posted by his cousin. I thought he was just a cute guy with a colourful personality that he'll never meet or be into me but lucky me :) If any of you'se out there share these same things as me chat with me :)

blush
Yeh I saw that 2 TayloeLautner and I've got all the same looks and qualities that he's looking for in a girl :)

iluvcvrmk said:
YOU PROBABLY DON'T REALLY KNOW HIS EMAIL ADDRESS OR HIS FACE BOOK PAGE YOU JUST SAY YOU CAN'T TELL US BECAUSE YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can sum1 plz tell me cameron boyce's # & email?

LDLG33 said:
First of all it's breaking! Not breakdancing. Big difference there. Second, he doesn't have a Facebook!! He only has a twitter and he even says he only has a twitter!! Even his dad says it too. Get ur facts straight gurl

you dont know everything about him but some stuff u can know about him u dont have to be a freak about him

meh
u seem obbsessed with him no affense but u seem kind of strange

OMG he is wow is it hot in here? Does he have a gf?

angelic
sorry bout the bad words i just get quick tempered

Nazzu said:
I love seeing how fan girly you all get about him.

CALM DOWN HE'S JUST A KID and it must be annoying to have to put up with countless of girls that are so desperately obsessed and in love with him.

Ok so wats his number

Tats not everything

i met him befor but id dient knoe he waz famous when we were little but now im goin to be on jessie and im a singer and a dancer just text me and i will tell him u said hi but im pretty sure that he dont remmember my face doe i will remind him when i have my photos taken by the host and they might exepte me so i can be on tv starting on sunday i should be there keep ur fingers crossed

Hey guys I'm the real cameron boyce and I don't want people to freaking aggrivate me with all the text messages

I m really sad that u don't know his number

If u knew everything about Cameron Boyce u would know that he doesn't have a Facebook

No, u do not know everythink, this know I too!! And u forget as so, he was in Wizards on weverly place... -_-

Who know, what is his REAL phone number, and facebook? and has he girlfriend???

i wish i had his phone number, i just want to talk to him like a normal person, im not obsessed with him or anything

FunnyKid said:
Those are just some things you can find out about him on wikipedia.

I ♡♥♡♥♡♥him more than you b****s

I <3 Cameron

tbh thats mostly basic stuff

Ok u don't know every thing about cam he doesn't break dance he brakes OK

fizzastr said:
I can write a poem for him.

fizzastr said:
Brown eyes crisp as the falling Autumn leaves trailing through the crisp fall wind
Freckles like the starry night above as we dance upon the hilltop
We fall in a fit of laughter as you tuck my hair behind my ear
Closer we lean till our lips touch and sparks flu we're are surrounded by nothing but each other's love
The world slips away and it seems like the moment will never end and neither of us want it to
But then abruptly our world is broken apart by the sunrise
Troubles be ghost in but as I start to get up YOU pull me down closer
Our lips meet again followed with no longer sparks but fireworks
The End

fizzastr said:
Women begin not be ghost

fizzastr said:
I mean not women stupid auto-correct!!!!

How do yu have his # and email??

Exactly thnk yu fashiondivalol